The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 40

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 40 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

With Phil’s Mother Tina

She did not seem embarrassed about her son being naked. Her eyes were on me the other naked boy standing there seemed not quite sure what to do seeing this well-dressed woman walking into the basement. He did not attempt to cover himself she only glazed over at the naked boy she looked down at me sitting practically naked on the sofa. I was the first to speak I said rather timidly “I’m Karen.” Her eyes seemed to be fixed on my tits, Michael also introduced himself.

“I see that some of your Father’s equipment son has been used I hope my son has put you Karen through your paces using his skill and knowledge in the realms of BDSM. My husband has built up a group of like-minded people mature women who enjoy a certain lifestyle. All three of us participate and the ladies who attend these gatherings generally leave here very satisfied and come back for more. I do hope my son has treated you well. Please stand so that I can have a good look at you and make sure that you correctly present yourself.”

I was not surprised that this woman was also involved. Phil never attempted to cover himself from his nakedness in front of his mother so no doubt this all seemed quite normal. I rose from the sofa and stood in front of this well-dressed woman facing her, with her eyes firmly looking at my tits. I placed my hands behind my head and thrust out my tits and spread my legs for an inspection. She walked around me without saying a word her gaze followed on my naked body. I still had on my heels and hold-up stockings. After walking around me a couple of times she stood behind me and gently ran her fingers down my back causing me to shiver. Then it was both hands caressing my back with her fingers so lightly touching my skin both hands slid down my sides in a manner of almost tickling my skin. I felt her hot breath on my neck then she nibbled my left earlobe and then used her tongue inside my ear I heard her voice so softly only for me to hear.

“You look a fine specimen Karen your breasts are well developed and I see that you have rather large nipples you and me should get to know a little better. I hope you have enjoyed Phil’s cock he likes to show it off Doug’s is bigger. Doug and I are Dominatrix’s and sometimes my son also participates, Doug is training him, and I have a room reserved for special female clients for personal services, I am sure you would like to sample that delightful experience away from my son or husband.”

She moved away and came face to face with me and took hold of my tits and seemed to weigh them looking directly into my eyes. I grimaced a little when she squeezed my nipples as I took a deep breath. She pulled and stretched them but I kept my hands behind my head despite the sudden pain, eyes were focused on each other. She released my nipples and moved her right hand between my legs.

“My my you are rather wet down there and have nice large labia and an enlarged clitoris, those lips can easily be stretched open, so boys have you both been having fun with this lady.”

Michael said nothing but Phil did

“Mike bought Karen here I am off today and he had a little fun with Karen on the car over here, I rigged up some of Dad’s equipment then after she passed out I contacted a few of my pals two of which were available and they came over the four of us have fucked Karen she is rather partial to young cock she is from work and Mike is a neighbour of Karen’s. She has had a few mouths full’s of spunk down her throat but the intention has been to impregnate her so Mike and the other two have cum inside her. The slut is a cum slut and enjoys sucking cock and swallowing”

“Phil do not use that type of language in my presence you know I disapprove you should respect women who even though they are promiscuous and with a body like hers should be worshipped you should remember that. I assume that all had plenty of fun my finger seems to be covered in pussy juice now suck it and you had better get dressed and come upstairs I will wait for you in the lounge.”

I was left standing still with my hands behind my head as she walked upstairs. As both boys got dressed I lowered my hands and waited for them unfortunately for me though my clothes were in Michael’s car from earlier. Phil pushed me forward as I led the way as we walked upstairs and on every other step Phil slapped my naked ass. Instead of retrieving my clothes, Phil gestured for me to go through an internal door from the garage into the house. This well-dressed lady was speaking on her phone her eyes sort of lit up when she noticed that I was still naked. All three of us sat on different cosy chairs her conversation was interrupted when she addressed me standing towards me.

“Did I give you permission to sit now present yourself as you did earlier and stand in the middle of the room and be quick about it?”

With no hesitation, I stood and moved away from the seat that I had just sat in and stood facing this woman placed my hands behind my head and parted my legs about 3’ apart. She then continued with her phone conversation and came to stand in front of me.

“Yes, she is here now ... Phil had invited a couple of his pals around ... She is naked apart from wearing a pair of heels and hold-up stockings ... Not sure ... Doug, she is lovely gorgeous quite literally ... Perfect ... I bet you do ... You will certainly enjoy her ... What she is like well firstly she has a fine pair of tits to play with and has huge nipples ... Don’t know ... I have not checked ... Have not long been in ... We can check the video together later ... How old not sure but must be in her late 30s or early 40s ... He will I’m sure ... Not sure ... Ok honey I’ll see you later ... No, she is standing in front of me ... Yes, naked ... I will ask ... See you soon.”

She threw her phone onto one of the chairs and as earlier she came behind me and cupped my tits with her hands from behind me.

“These are perfect no sag firm enough to hold and these nipples are huge, I bet you get so many guys and even women must be envious of you, I expect that you enjoy your body and why is it that you have no clothes on.”

“Well your son had me strip naked and I believe my clothes are in Michael’s car and when you said to come upstairs both your son and Michael got dressed I was left without my clothes and when we got upstairs your son forbade me from retrieving my clothes.”

“Yes, my son can be forceful at times just like his Father. I do not care what you three got up to earlier but in my presence my lady you will obey me is that clear.”

Fearful of any recriminations I answered, “Yes Mistress.”

“Good, I do expect complete obedience now bend down and take hold of your ankles and keep your legs straight.”

I complied with her instructions without any fuss; she bent down behind me looking directly at my exposed cunt.

“Did I give you permission to look between your legs keep your head facing forward Phil get me the spreader bar and the wide collar and two pairs of cuffs?”

Phil moved behind me and collected what she had asked for. He soon had the spreader bar attached to both of my ankles then placed both leather cuffs around my wrists then secured the two ends around the metal spreader bar thus preventing me from lifting my body so that I was virtually bent over in two with my ass high in the air. Then he placed the wide leather collar around my neck and fixed the metal chain into the D ring of the collar.

This woman stood admiring the handy work of her son to the side of me and when he was finished she said

“Karen in this position you are completely immobile and unable to protect yourself from any assault sexual or severe punishment that I am about to deliver. I hope you like anal if not this will be painful, I see that you have an interesting piercing between your legs I am assuming that your clitoris is permanently exposed was this your idea or your husband’s.”

“Actually it was my daughter’s.”

“I see not your husband’s idea then but he must like the fact that you must be almost permanently aroused. I also see that the small metal ball has tiny spikes on it which obviously rubs against your clitoris”

“John works away during the week so do not see too much of us at weekends we are usually busy. This piercing is relatively new my daughter contacted someone from a tattooist shop who also deals with body piercings between the both of them they thought that this small metal ball would keep me aroused”

“Does it work?”

“It certainly has made a difference, especially when walking.”

“That is the most important thing, so during the week, I assume you must have plenty of fun some time for me I hope. Have you ever been with another woman?”

I didn’t wait long before I answered her

“I have been Mistress, just like your son I seem to be involved with younger generation boys and girls young adults.”

“Interesting, although my husband does not fall into that category. Are you submissive Karen?”

“Yes, Mistress I aim to please and to serve and perform my duties of service.”

“So Karen in that context you are inclined to submit to a person of authority and a willingness to be controlled and obey someone without arguing is that correct.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“So Karen if I would give you a spanking then you would put your desires lower than other dominants like myself.”

“Yes, Mistress my daughter has taught me to worship others and to accept that I am subservient to others. I relish my role.”

“Ok, I get that, have your nipples always been as big as they are, I have never seen nipples as large and fat as yours.”

“My daughter has been training them with the use of a nipple pump to increase the size and now over time they never retract.”

“Are they sensitive?”

“Yes, Mistress sensitive and when clothes are pressed against them they are permanently aroused.”

“And what about anal my husband Doug loves anal sex, some women find that his cock is too fat to fit into their anus.”

“I am used to anal sex Mistress.”

“That is fantastic, you should definitely visit me, are you ok with the role that you play and you are ok being with other women.”

“Yes, Mistress my daughter taught me the art of eating pussy along with some of her female friends, this has been a relatively new experience for me since we had the Covid restrictions when we were in lockdown although in my job I still worked. Chloe and I became very intimate and her boyfriend Trevor would come into my bedroom naked often supporting an erection which soon developed with me sucking his cock. If he and my daughter had sex at times he wore a condom and would come in with a big pool of cum dangling underneath and he made me suck the condom off and swallow the contents. Initially, he kept this secret from my daughter but soon he became much more open at the jaunts to my bedroom and Chloe and Trevor soon started sharing me either singularly or together”

“So you like to eat pussy and cock at the same time and what are your living conditions like, you said that your husband works away and it is just you and your daughter.”

“No her boyfriend when John started working away when restrictions were in place Trevor Chlo’s boyfriend moved in to keep Chlo and me company which has remained so.”

“Do you work out at all as your body seems to be well toned?”

“I do visit the gym when I can and go swimming also I have a workout bike that I use daily.”

“Hence your strong legs. Are you into bondage Doug and I sometimes play together with a female or male sub or with some we play alone. I do like it when one of the male subs stands before me supporting an erection I am more into the discipline side of things Doug prefers the more sadist side of things of course with the discipline element. My son often helps out. We are an open family Phil is blessed with a big cock just like his Father although not as big.”

This dominant lady walked behind me and started running her fingers around my pussy lips teasing my clit without touching it. One of her fingers slipped into my anus. I found it difficult to balance with the assault, I managed to slide a foot a few inches away stopping myself from falling onto the carpet, but I had to do that again to steady myself. Phil had gone and sat next to Michael, both were looking at my exposed cunt, I had no idea what was going on behind me. The lady moved away I felt eyes staring at the predicament that I found myself in. I knew from earlier that although I was bound once again although uncomfortable this was nothing like earlier.

“You never mentioned that you are into bondage did you but then most women do not acknowledge that, in the position that you are currently in, I assume you feel rather submissive before me you do not need to answer that as I can see that you are”

Minutes that seemed to go, no one was talking, my neck muscles had started aching, and for some reason, my clit started twitching which started to itch which fuck needed scratching, it was embarrassing being bent over in two like this. I saw from the corner of my eye this woman move behind me and felt the metal chain being lifted from the neck collar, moments later I felt the tip of something metal pressing against my anus then this metal object was being pushed inside my ass. It seemed not to be so long but then I didn’t know what was really being inserted something like an anal plug. The chain tightened causing my head to lift even more.

My head could hardly move, she came and stood in front of my face looking into my eyes without speaking. I was thinking that was a test of my resilience, she squatted down and took hold of my nipples and not only squeezed them but pulled on them stretching them further away from my tits. The pain shot through my brain, I grimaced I was trying to steady myself from falling one step forward only by inches before I had to do the same with my other foot. I was unsteady on my feet as the pinching and pulling intensified. I wanted to scream and beg for the release of my nipples, I didn’t want her to think that I was a wimp so I suffered in silence. Eventually, she got tired of pulling on my nipples she stood and said

“Karen good girl no complaints is your pussy wet so shall we have a look.”

She walked around to my back and used her hand to check if I was wet which I knew that I was

“Phil hand me a couple of clamps you know what to do.”

Moments later Phil was attaching a metal clamp on each labium, the teeth biting down deep into my flesh. I couldn’t see but felt him attaching either string or leather strips through the loops of the clamps. Then he pulled my lips downwards and spread them fixing the long ties to the two ankle cuffs. Now my cunt lips were spread wide and fully exposing my clitoris.

“May I continue she is a squirter not sure if she can reach that point again?”

“Yes I want to gauge her emotion and I’ll take a few pics to show your Father. No insertions though use one of the electric toothbrushes on her clitoris and see how she responds.”

In a matter of minutes, I was pleading for this to stop. She was telling me that I could not cum, and Phil was saying to his Mother about banding my nipples and tying them to the spreader bar (thankfully he did not get his way). She was looking into my face my head was practically rigid looking directly into her face. A few times Phil stopped using the toothbrush giving me to recover then again used the toothbrush directly on my clit and by now was over-sensitised. After a few more moments of wriggling around I was unable to resist I let out a big scream

“I’m about to cum, fuck.”

“No, you do not, have I given you permission. Phil stop.”

She was only inches from my face I could feel her breath, she picked up her phone again this time she played the video function recording and aimed her phone towards my face.

“Karen speak to my phone do you want to cum.”

And without any hesitation, I blurted out “Yes Mistress please let me cum.”

Phil stopped using the toothbrush.

“Good girl do you like being in my presence and do you like the position that you are in.”

“Yes, Mistress.”

“You will address me as Ms Tina.”

With this Phil planted his mouth entirely directly onto my pussy his tongue slid into my cunt with ease and began licking and flicking my enlarged clit and teasing it.

“Oh, I like it when you lick me right on that spot, it tickles but it feels so good.”

Phil’s tongue ventured a little further begging for his tongue to snake its way in and pushing inside as far as he could, I wiggled my hips a little the best I could and flexed my internal muscles trying to pull his tongue in even deeper.

“Oh, Fuck ... eat my pussy ... eat my pussy,” I moan.

I could tell by this woman’s facial expression was enjoying my predicament. Phil removed his mouth from my pussy as his finger slid into my pussy with his thumb teasing my clit for a while his finger touching my urethral opening

“Oh fuck, I like it when you touch that spot; it tickles and feels so fucking good.”

His finger ventured into my little hole. I felt my sphincter react to the touch and wiggling his finger, he slowly eased his finger in what he could, but it’s not much because the urethra is so tight. He manages to achieve maybe the length of his fingertip at best. There’s so much going on in the small space of my vaginal canal. Pussies were designed to be enjoyed with a mouth every bit as much as a cock.

All of this oral stimulation was causing me to unconsciously move back and forth and rub my wet pussy all over his face and I was certainly not complaining about being force-fed. I could only look at this woman’s face with Phil bringing me ever so close to yet another orgasm. This was driving me crazy, I was releasing my juices, moaning out loud, and attempting to squeeze my thighs on his head. So hard to do as my legs were spread with the spreaderbar.I was loving every second of his tongue and mouth against my pussy and occasionally his finger flicking against my clit.

“Enough Phil no insertions I said and I do not want a mess on the carpet.”

He withdrew himself away from my exposed cunt; this was tortuous having me stopping from my orgasm, an orgasm that was fast receding and only a just few more seconds I would have been over the top. I could see her face which was showing a sign of approval. She stepped away and moved to where her son was. For a minute or two everyone was silent this was humiliating being in this exposed position I could hear noises behind but had no idea of what, my eyes could only drift from side to side but my head was tight around my neck by the wide leather collar preventing my head from moving, then I saw Phil walking naked towards me supporting his hard-on then came and stood in front of me with his cock facing my face. In his hand was a leather strap and in a matter of seconds without me being able to speak he fixed a mouth gag into my mouth but this was not only a gag this had a metal ring gag forcing my mouth wide. He fastened the strap around the back of my head.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.