The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 39

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 39 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

With the two other boys

“Now Karen, here’s a nice surprise for Mike I know he has been gagging for this opportunity, once you have had some water get on your back.”

While I had a few mouthfuls of water I looked at the four young men two who were naked while the other two were fully clothed. Between them they stood out of earshot chatting, once I finished drinking I complied with his command of laying on the sofa which I did without any qualms he then continued speaking to me.

“Now spread your legs apart real wide, so that we all here can get a good view of the treasures that you are bestowing between your legs. Good, now pull your legs back until your knees are on either side of those huge, magnificent tits of yours ... Excellent!” he exclaimed.

I did not take long to get in position with my legs bent back on either side of my body. Phil used two small leather straps securing my legs just below my knees so that they were strapped together with my lower legs under the backs of my thighs. I had lost all resistance to complain. Once both were strapped he pushed my knees further apart, he was looking down at my exposed cunt as he rang his tongue between his lips.

“Now Mike, although she looks like she’s already excited and her large fat clit sticking out nice and proud, we can all see that she is already starting to get wet on those luscious cunt lips of hers, we wouldn’t want you to disappoint her. So what I want you to do Mike is eat her out to five good orgasms before you stick that big cock into her wet cunt. While you two can strip naked, Karen loves to see a hard or two cocks pointing towards her while Mike devours her cunt. Trust me boys she will not disappoint you otherwise Karen will be punished.”

Michael bent his head down until it was hovering just over my pussy. He stuck his tongue out and began licking around the top of my lips as I got wetter and wetter. His tongue made contact with my erect and supersensitive clit, as he licked over the top of my pussy. One of the boys came and stood right next to my left boob and zoomed in with the video so that Michael’s face and my pussy filled his lens. The other boy I couldn’t remember their names as everything was a blur had taken a microphone and was holding it right below my ass, picking up all of the sounds that Michael was making with his tongue as he licked my pussy, while Phil was holding another microphone up near my mouth, to catch all the sounds that I would make in response to being pleasured by Michael’’s tongue. Both microphones sent the sounds out over the big screen at the back of the basement wall which was also being piped directly into the video camera photographing the whole episode.

It didn’t take long before my juices were flowing freely, at which point Michael began to stick his tongue inside my cunt, and a loud, lewd slurping sound was blaring out over the speaker on the screen despite the humiliation of the situation Michael started to get turned on by my reactions to what he was doing to my cunt, especially the copious flow of my cunt juices.

Soon I was getting into it too; this was clearly evident by the purring sounds and my obvious pleasurable moans emanating from my throat. While these sounds normally would not have been loud, because there was a microphone, essentially right in my cunt, and another at my mouth, everyone could hear the noises blaring out from the screen via the amplified sound of the speakers in the big screen. The big screen was showing Michael’s tongue as it worked inside my pussy, my huge clitoris and my engorged cunt lips blown up to ten times its real size.

Michael was now mercilessly sucking on my clit, driving my arousal higher and higher as I was now bucking my hips up into his face as he was driving me crazy with lust. My clit had no protection from my clitoral hood as the bar kept that exposed as it was sticking fully out in full erection, trapped there by the tiny rubber band at its base, preventing the blood from escaping. Therefore, as Michael sucked and nibbled on it, he was getting directly to the most sensitive parts of my clit.

Suddenly, I could take no more of his stimulation and my orgasm washed over me. For just a few seconds, it was so intense, that I froze, unable to move a single muscle anywhere in my entire body. Then, when my ability to move again was recovered, I let out a scream of joy like a banshee and began humping my cunt rapidly on and off of Michael’s face, uncaring that the other three young men were watching my powerful orgasm overtake me.

“Well,” Phil announced as my scream died down. “It looks like Mike has a talented tongue, that should keep the slut happy for many a day and we have the video to prove to everyone how much of a slut Karen is.”

I was lost with the sexual pleasure that I was receiving. Michael continued using his tongue on my clit occasionally I looked over at the three naked young men all of which had raging hard-ons. Yes, I knew that it was humiliating when looking at the big screen and seeing myself enjoying being pleasured by Michael’s tongue. I had no idea how many orgasms I had suffered earlier when being bound and with all those forced orgasms, yes this was also forced but this was different this was much more pleasurable. The three young men chatted openly about me while Michael got me off to three large orgasms by just using his tongue.

I had a strange feeling that he must have had some experience maybe with his Mother Debbie it was only a thought I reckoned he was even better with his tongue than Trevor was of course that could have been due to what had gone on before. Phil announced that it was time for Mike to fuck me. Before they allowed Michael to get between my legs, the other two young men stepped forward one after the other bent down and started to use their tongues directly on my clit maybe only for a minute before they swapped positions, looking up at the big screen I could see my exposed cunt magnified so that the image almost filled the screen.

Michael moved between my legs, his big cock was pointing directly at my cunt he was waving his cock around with his hand. I became a wild woman, begging and pleading with him to hurry up and stick his “big cock” into my “pussy” No doubt Michael was so aroused at this point, he didn’t care if he had an audience or not, and not so gently shoved his big, thick cock into my cunt in one thrust. I was so turned on by this point, that I only felt a little sting, as Michael’s seven or eight-inch cock ploughed in until his balls rested on my ass. I had to guess the size as I had no tape measure all I knew it was roughly the same as Trevor’s or Phil’s.

As he shoved his cock fully into my cunt on the very first thrust, and immediately began fucking me long and hard. Also as instructed by Phil both young men grabbed onto my huge nipples and squeezed and pinched, and then used my tits to force their cocks to rub over my hardened nipples. Michael was continuing to fuck me he had a hold of my bent legs he was pushing and pulling me to move quicker although I was noticeably moving on my own I was wailing, moaning and groaning in delight, and shrieking at the peak of my orgasms. No one looking on could assume anything other than I was fully enjoying being used as I was. I didn’t want him to take his cock out of my cunt. Then when I started to cum with him fucking my cunt, which was most of the time that he was fucking me, my cunt would milk his cock, trying to coax the fluids from his cock.

He started rubbing my clit and squeezing my clit with his fingers while the other two young men while they pinched my nipples, keeping them rock hard. I was highly excited and was also bouncing up and down on his cock, my pussy opening up as I sank into it and squeezed it tightly as I could. We had a look of pure lust on our faces, something that did not go unnoticed by Phil who stood watching.

It was me who came first and squealed in delight. As yet another orgasm washed over me, I redoubled my efforts, I went even faster and also moved much quicker up and down on his cock that was impaling my cunt. This was too much for Michael and he came with a loud bellowing sound, and he squirted his cum into my pussy. I felt his sperm flooding my cunt as he kept his cock buried inside until he was finished.

“Her cuck husband should be hearing Mike and to clean the slut’s cunt and get you ready for seconds. This video is proof of what she is, this is insurance that she will comply and obey me that she belongs to me and that I am her owner.”

On the TV screen were images showing Michael and me, taking up most of the screen. All our moans and groans had been amplified, grunting as his cock was fully impaled inside my cunt though mine were louder and wilder than his. Michael slowly removed his cock from my cunt, my eyes quickly were drawn to the size of his cock for someone as young as him his cock certainly was bigger than my husband’s. The other two young men their cocks were not as big. Michael bent down and looked inside the opening of my cunt, my labia was still stretched wide

“I am quite impressed with myself not only have I bought this slut off to three orgasms with the use of my tongue but looking inside her cunt I can see a large pool of cum swimming around I wonder if she is on the pill maybe one of us could impregnate her come on you two she’s nice and open. Come here slut and clean my cock.”

He grinned and moved to the other end of my body as both boys moved away. As Michael’s cock reached my lips my mouth automatically opened as one of the boys dropped to his knees. He gripped my bent legs as he nuzzled his face between my thighs to find that delicious pussy of mine fuck I loved it. The flavour of my cunt soaked his taste buds inches from my cunt before his tongue even flicked out. I knew that I was so wet. Michael’s cock was in my mouth as the boy’s tongue flicked against my clit. I moaned at the touch right before my face. I whimpered as he tongued my open cunt he licked at my swollen labia as he started eating my pussy, he didn’t seem to care that Michael’s cum was floating inside. Michael’s cock seemed still to be so hard in my mouth; I could taste my cunt juices along the length of it. No one seemed to be worried about the fact that all this was being captured on video and shown on the big screen.

My poor enlarged and trapped clitoris was so sensitive that the boy’s tongue was sending shockwaves through my body, both my cunt and my mouth sounds were still amplified, and every flick or nibble on my clit had my body shaking with pleasure. Phil took hold of my legs and pulled them even higher back so that my cunt did not leak any of Michael’s cum. He placed two thin leather straps through the buckles of the two knee restraints enabling my legs to be spread even wider and pulled further back. My feet were behind my head Phil secured these two straps to a metal frame beyond the sofa and in this new position, my ass was lifted from the seat of the sofa, both my cunt and anus were vulnerable and I guessed that these two boys would be fucking me before too much longer.

“You two if you want you do not need to wear condoms Mike’s cum is already inside her cunt and maybe already on its way to the fallopian tubes and in this position the two of you can cum in the slut will have three loads of jizz floating around in her so maybe one of the three of you may be able to knock her up. She loves cum but not necessarily in her cunt so one of you can then take a chance of giving her a baby. Don’t you think that’s a good idea a teenager fucks a MILF and has his baby?”

The young man was flicking his tongue around inside of my cunt. I was trying to register what Phil had just said but his tongue had the better of me

“Oh, yes, yes, that feels amazing,” I moaned between sucking Michael’s cock I knew that they loved hearing me say that as he continued flicking his tongue around in my cunt dancing about inside, teasing me. I was moaning with pleasure as he did that as he feasted on my cunt with his all sexual hunger. It was such a wondrous treat to eat my cunt like this, especially in this open wide position. Michael’s cock still filled my mouth but it was showing signs of deflating allowing my whimpering and moaning sounds to escape. I continued moaning in ecstasy as this young man devoured my pussy with all that he had. He thrust his tongue into my cunt and flicked around inside. His tongue found my clit again my body started humping his face I was close to having yet another orgasm, he pulled back briefly and said

“Fuck Phil I love her taste. She had such a yummy pussy and just an amazing cunt that clit is something else, and I can even see Mike’s cum still pooling inside.”

My entire body quivered as his tongue went back inside my pussy. It was a wondrous moment. My sounds echoed through the speakers on the big screen as I groaned as his tongue found the right spot as he swirled his tongue around in my cunt. Even his nose pressed into my cunt.

“You’re such a naughty slut Mrs Taylor!”Phil said. “A slutty MILF! Yes, you are a slutty MILF! And you belong to me so you had better used to it. I told you the other day”

Michael slowly withdrew his deflating his cock from my mouth, I noticed that Phil’s cock was pointing at me the other boy was busily stroking his cock waiting for his turn to get between my legs. The first guy’s tongue again plunged his tongue deep into my wet cunt. He found my clit. I gasped once again as he played around with my clit with his fingers. He started stroking my clit in fast circles as his tongue danced around inside. Again I gasped as he did that my entire body shuddered as his fingers massaged my clitoris. I was squealing in delight.

“Oh, my god!” I gasped. “Oh, yes, yes, that’s just perfect. That’s amazing. I love it. I love it so much! Keep rubbing me like that! Keep massaging me. Make me cum! Rub harder and faster”

This was music to Phil’s ears and Michael’s I didn’t even care about the bloody video I was completely lost in the throngs of my orgasm. The boy’s tongue swirled around in my pussy. My cunt pulsated and clenched down on his tongue as he massaged my clit my juices coating his fingers and splashing his face. Again I shuddered, I whimpered and wined and tossed my head from side to side. I was getting closer and closer to my orgasm. I felt as if I was about to burst. That would be so hot I know other guys like seeing me squirting or gushing my cunt juices. I wanted him to drown in every drop of pussy juice his finger pressing against my clit was rubbing harder and faster.

“Oh, that’s so good,” I groaned. “Fuck, you’re driving me wild with your tongue and your finger. You know what you’re doing to me? Oh, yes, yes, you do fuck! Making my cunt wild for you! I want your cock! And your cum!”

“You’re my cum-slut!” Phil growled, the boy was rubbing so fast on my clit

“Yes, I am!” I howled as my body bucked. My juices gushed out and bathed the boy’s lips.

“That’s it fuck yes I’m a cum-slut!”

I lapped it up my pussy was rubbing on the boy’s face. I was gasping and breathless as more and more of my pussy juice spilled over his chin. My wet cunt lips rubbed on his lips as I orgasmed. My body trembled bathing him in all my juices. I soaked his face

“Oh, my god, whatever your name is!” I gasped. “That was fucking great!”

The boy again started to flick his tongue through my pussy and feast on my cunt. I groaned as he did that.

I smeared my cunt on his face as he licked at my cunt with such passion and brushed my clit with one of his fingers. My body shook and shuddered as he did that and I panted breathlessly, coming down from the high. Michael had stepped away and the other boy stood with his cock dangling in my face and engulfed his cock sliding my mouth over his cock and suckled on him. I groaned a little as I did that. My hot breath from my mouth wrapped around his cock. I know young men love having their cocks sucked.

“Shit, shit, shit,” he started groaning. “Oh, you got a mouth on you. Just a wonderful sluts mouth!”

I was working my mouth up and down his cock. I was swallowing his cock I engulfed his cock. I slid my lips over it and suckled this was wonderful I suckled on his cock with such passion. I bobbed my head, working my mouth up and down his cock. The first boy had stopped using his tongue and his finger on me and from the corner of my eye I saw him stand and moments later I felt his cock penetrate my wet cunt. His body started moving against mine as his cock started fucking my cunt.

He pumped away at me his fucking became hard and fast, eager to fill my cunt just as Michael had done with a pussy full of his cum. I grunted with each thrust into my hot and wet cunt. I was whimpering against the other boy’s cock which filled my mouth, as I took his cock deep and pressed against the entrance to my throat. My body rocked back into the boy. My pussy muscles gripped his cock. I held his cock tight as I could with my juicy cunt as he slammed his body back at my ass back into my thrusts his balls smacked into my butt-cheeks.

He started to slap my clit with his hand. Pleasure radiated through my body as he thrust back into me, my clit stung although I groaned at the impact but continued sucking the other boy’s cock with all that I had. I swirled my tongue around his cock. I knew what I was doing. I sensed that the young man’s body shuddered as my tongue circled his helmet.

Then again I bobbed my head up and down, I guessed that soon he would be hurtling towards his orgasm and hoped he would have a huge cum. I could taste some of his pre-cum leaking from his cock would he flood my mouth or get his cock in my cunt. Would he spurt in my mouth or cunt over and over until he was drained? My lips worked up and down his cock. That was an amazing moment to feel sucking on his young cock. Yes, I gagged a couple of times; the other boy had quickened his pace. He stopped slapping my clit now he pressed both hands down onto the backs of my thighs; his cock was like a piston driving in and out of my cunt.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.