The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 3: Chloe

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 3: Chloe - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

It was just a couple of days before John was to begin his week long stints working away from home when Chloe produced her very own method of twisting her Father around her little finger...

“Okay Daddy, you like what you see?” Chloe asked of her father, walking into the lounge, where John was watching football on TV while Karen was busy at work, wearing no more than a tiny black g string and a quarter-cup bra, exposing her large breasts and huge erect nipples, not to mention her curvy buttocks through which passed the tiny black elastic of Chloe’s g string.

“Crikey, I’m your father for goodness sake Chloe, of course, I like what I see when looking at my beautiful daughter ... but Christ I never expected to see you like this” replied John, with an ever growing erection while flustered by his teenage daughter’s questions and just where they were leading. “Especially when she’s walking around the house wearing this bra and g string I guess Daddy?”

“Jeez Chloe, how can you say such a thing to your father? I love you for what you are and we’ve agreed that you can now dress how you wish in this house ... I just wish...” tailed off John, unable to drag his eyes away from Chloe’s huge nipples.

“You wish what Daddy?” Chloe quickly replied to her father’s faltering reply. “That you could see my nipples”? Of course, her father did, but how on earth could John admit it?

“Please don’t tease your father Chloe, it was hard enough agreeing to your walking around dressed this way ... but your Mother told me pretty much what you’d said about the similarities with your bikinis”

“So then, why don’t you at least order my Mother to adopt a more liberal attitude around the house herself?” replied Chloe. “Well I’ve made the odd suggestion, I tried getting your Mother to dress sexier, even to put herself around a bit, you know, flashing her tits and legs at other guys”

“Oh dear Daddy, you really are a wuss, why not just admit it, you want to watch other guys fucking my Mother, even beating and spanking her ... come on, don’t deny it Daddy, that’s what you want isn’t it, maybe you’d even enjoy being tied up and forced to watch Mother being fucked by a couple of guys at once!”

Chloe’s shocking assessment of her father’s obvious latent subservience hit home like a thunderbolt, one all the more potent when so unexpectedly coming from his own daughter, even though always having been headstrong and often rebellious, John thoughts of Chloe had on one side always been those of a loving father, while more recently and on the other darker side, a hidden desire to taste for himself a voluptuous body that in his eyes was no less than a younger looking version of Chloe’s Mother Karen.

Although how on earth his teenage daughter had seemingly extracted from the darker recesses of her father’s mind, not only the desire to witness the sexual subjugation and even degradation of Chloe’s Mother, his wife Karen but that he’d willingly do so while naked and bound himself! This was a hidden truth John had vowed he’d never disclose to another, certainly not a member of his own family, although it was a truth that had now come back to him and from a source he’d never dreamed of.

Finding himself becoming more and more flustered by his daughter’s demolition job of the wall guarding his hidden sexual fantasies, John knew this was partially his own fault, for had he approached the subject head on, then Chloe wouldn’t be teasing and strangely dominating him in such a manner.

“Oh hell Chloe, all I was trying to say was I wished your Mother walked around the house dressed as sexily as you do”

“Perhaps she should, perhaps we all should ... it could even be arranged Daddy, as your reward for allowing your daughter to dress this way, I could even ensure Mother is waiting at the front door to greet you in this very bra and thong, in fact both of us could be waiting for you dressed this way, because we are the exact same size you know ... although you still haven’t answered my question about you wanting to see my nipples, after all Daddy, you’ve seen them on the beach often enough”

Although realising he was alone in the house with Chloe and being drawn toward territory he really shouldn’t be venturing into, John was only too aware of his throbbing erection and those very same feelings of sexual arousal toward his daughter he’d fantasied over when fucking his wife. Then suddenly Chloe had stepped toward her Father and with her body only inches from his own, took her father’s hands in her own and placed them onto her shoulders.

“Ease the straps down Daddy, but very slowly, we both want to enjoy this” Chloe told her dumbstruck father in a very husky voice. Had John’s fingers trembled in his workplace as they did when slowly lowering Chloe’s bra straps over her shoulders and down her arms then he’d never earn a penny, even though asking himself how many times he’d seen his daughter’s breasts on the beach and occasionally while sunbathing in the back garden, either alone or with her mother.

However, John was also only too aware just how different and special this occasion was, when after endless seconds of pure erotica while lowering his daughter’s bra shoulder straps, Chloe was again reaching for and gripping her father’s hands in her own, ensuring John then pulled Chloe’s bra all the way down to her stomach, revealing all of her magnificently large firm young breasts topped by thick firm nipples to her Fathers awe struck eyes.

“Go on ... Play with them Daddy, squeeze them and weigh them ... then suck my nipples” said Chloe breathlessly, herself now alive and throbbing with a sexual tension enveloping Father and Daughter as John followed each and every one of his daughter’s instructions. So engrossed had he been in weighing, stroking caressing and then sucking his daughter’s breasts and nipples, John wasn’t even aware of Chloe lowering his zipper, not that is, until realising her hand was groping deep inside his Jeans and then his boxers, gripping and withdrawing her father’s massive throbbing erection, one John had hoped would remain hidden.

“Oh hell, you mustn’t Chloe” groaned John, although without ceasing his caressing and manipulations of his daughter’s breasts and nipples. “Shh Daddy, you know it’s what we both want” replied Chloe, words John would never forget, as easing away from her father to drop to her knees, Chloe’s Father was moments later groaning to the effect of Chloe’s soft fingers easing his foreskin back over the head of his slick throbbing cock.

Unbelievably Chloe then began licking the head of her father’s cock with a tongue that even entered the foaming slit of his trembling rock solid cock, leaving John gasping in a frantic attempt to prevent himself from cumming there and then, before the next moment Chloe unexpectedly and excruciatingly, not only pulled her mouth away from her father’s cock, but looking up toward John, told him.

“We both wanted this to happen Daddy, but there’s one more thing I need from you as well as your cock, you see I want mother and myself to feel safe when you’re working away from home and that means my boyfriend Trevor moving in with us, I shall tell mother, but you’ll also tell your wife you agree with me, you see you’re mine now Daddy and I just know you’re going to obey me”

Although thinking she wouldn’t need to, as an added insurance to ensure she controlled her obviously submissive Father, Chloe had earlier placed her smartphone on Video record just a few feet away from where she knelt before John looking submissively into his eyes. Although Chloe thought she wouldn’t need to ensure her Fathers obedience with a little blackmail threat to send the resulting video to his workmates, a little video of her Fathers submission toward his daughter would make for some fun viewing between herself, Trevor and Natalie of course, decided Chloe.

For as her friend and mentor Natalie had told Chloe after chatting with both her Mother and Father, she was certain they were both sexually submissive and ripe for the picking by the right person and if that person happened to be their daughter and her friend Natalie, then so much the better, Natalie had claimed.

For with Natalie having already subjugated her own Mother Vicky, Chloe was only to happy to be tutored in the skills of sexual domination by her good friend and that instruction and training from her friend and mentor was now immediately paying dividends as her father groaned.

“Oh Jeez Chloe, whatever you say, whatever you want is good with me, it’s a good idea having Trevor staying and will be helpful with him doing the odd job which may be required “ groaned her Father with his hands buried in his daughter’s luxurious Blonde hair, so like her Mothers. “It’s true though isn’t it Daddy, you really do fantasize about my Mother being sexually abused while you’re watching her humiliation, don’t you Daddy”? Demanded Chloe of her Father in between licking his erect semen covered cock with her tongue, leaving John almost certain he’d be coming any moment.

“Yes ... I ... oh hell, yes I do Chloe, but please whatever you do don’t tell your mother” pleaded John, in the knowledge that with his departure in a couple of days the last thing he needed hanging over him were thoughts of his beautiful wife Karen hearing of her husband’s dark sexual fantasies about her. That was enough of an admission from John for Chloe to then envelop her father’s cock deep in her mouth and for her tongue to circle his trembling cock before it began gushing and oozing seemingly gallons of his hot semen into his daughter’s mouth. John was so far gone in sexual emotion not only from her daughter’s mouth around his cock, but looking down at his daughters beautiful naked breasts it was no wonder that John didn’t last long before cumming in her mouth.

“Think of that as your going away present from and rest assured I won’t tell a soul about your fantasy Daddy, because If it does happen it’ll be me who decides just how, where and when your Wife is sexually abused and just who gets to abuse her, while as for you, my Trevor won’t hesitate to spank you if you step out of line”! Chloe told her stunned father after again cleaning his cock with her tongue, happy in the knowledge although he’d not said a word in reply to her threat, her Fathers then limp cock had visibly stirred to her threats of having Trevor spank her father, the knowledge of which Chloe filed away in her mind for future reference...

For Chloe’s family the die was now and truly cast.! ... Just as Natalie had earlier told Chloe, a few mouthfuls of her Fathers cum was a small price to pay for his obedience toward his Daughter, a certainty reinforced by another all to obvious Erection John was sporting when departing the lounge that afternoon, wearing no more than his boxer shorts...

“One down one to go” decided Chloe with a meaning smile when watching her father departing the lounge, before popping into the kitchen to make herself a coffee. There Chloe’s thoughts again returned to Natalie, of just how much she owed her friend and to all those chats they’d had together in her bedroom, when her Mother Karen had assumed ‘The Girls’ would be discussing ‘girly things, fashion and boys’ in any order. How wrong her Mother had been! little realising it was in fact Karen herself who was very often the subject of sexual discussion between Chloe and her new friend and that one single sentence from Natalie while sitting on Chloe’s bed would set in motion a trail of events that was to change Karen’s life forever.

“Mothers can be a complete pain in the backside if they haven’t been trained Chloe, although they can also become very obedient with the right amount of training” Natalie had told Chloe with an expression booking no argument.

Although at first giggling at her friend’s statement, Chloe also recalled the number of arguments she constantly had with her own Mother and Father and of how she’d visualised herself spanking both their naked asses... “But what do you mean by training Nats?” replied a puzzled Chloe, before a strange sense of excitement and sexual arousal come over the teenager when listening to her friend adding.

“Come round to my place on Saturday Chloe, then you’ll understand”

After walking the short distance to the house her friend Natalie shared with her Mother the following Saturday afternoon, it was Natalie, who having greeted Chloe at the front door, then invited her good friend inside while telling her.

“I hope you understand I was being completely honest and serious when speaking to you the other day about the training of our Mother’s Chloe, that you not only understand, but that we are like minded souls in that regard” In fact, Chloe had been thinking of little else since then and far from having any reservations about the manner in which she expected to find Natalie speaking to her Mother shortly, the busty young blonde replied.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.