The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 38

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 38 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Michael stood in front of me then feasted on my nipples sucking and biting on them causing me to moan with the pleasure that was being inflicted. He walked behind me and cupped my tits and felt his hot breath on my neck, I felt his erection growing against my ass through his shorts. Then Phil walked over to me and replaced his hands with his own instead of Michael’s and pushed my big tits up and together, thus making my already outrageously large breasts look even bigger. He does as Michael had done bent down to suck on my nipples until they were very erect, and then rubbed them with ice cubes, to get them even more erect than they already were to keep them nice and painfully erect. Then Phil tore open a packet of alcohol wipes.

“The cold alcohol also helps to get your nipples hard and erect,” he said. And as he wiped my big fat nipples the evaporation of the alcohol did just that; my nipples stood at attention, tall and proud. He pinched and tugged gently at my right nipple, making it harder and stiffer. He wanted to get my nipple to its maximum size as my nipple swelled up and began to ache a bit. I began to moan softly as he toyed with it. Small, two dental rubber bands were slid down my enlarged hardened nipple to their very base, trapping the blood inside my engorged teat. Phil did the same to my left nipple sucking it hard to ensure that it was the required length and slipping another two rubber bands over the nipple so was at its hardest and fullest, almost immediately my nipples started to swell.

“Have you seen nipples this size before Mike they are like two bullets? These are about an inch long and nowhere to go”

Michael came back in front of me as both started sucking each nipple and almost immediately the sensations that were running through them started playing havoc with my pulsating clitoris; my pleasurable moaning continued I could feel some of my cunt juice running down both inside of my thighs. Phil’s right hand slid between my legs his middle finger started flicking my clit with his finger. It was torture, my hips started to gyrate against his hand his finger and thumb squeezed my exposed clit not in a painful way he was coaxing my clit between both digits. Both feasted on my nipples, Phil was the first to stop sucking and Michael followed his lead.

“Fuck, fuck I’m getting close to cumming.”

“Can’t have you doing that now can we.”

Phil removed his hand from between my legs my hips momentarily fucked his imaginary hand I squeezed my legs together trying to extract pressure on my clit, Phil saw this he pushed my legs apart with his foot. He walked over to another table which was against the wall and when he returned in his hand was a metal spreader bar which had two leather padded ankle cuffs.

“This will keep your legs open.”

Both went about securing the ankle cuffs then when once secure Phil started sliding the bar further apart and spreading my legs further apart. Looking down I saw him put a metal pin in one of the holes of the bar. My legs were now wide open. He was grinning as he stood facing me. Michael’s cock perked up with lust that he could not control when securing my legs wide open. His face was close to my open pussy which was emitting the rich perfume of the woman that he so desired for in his wildest dreams his neighbour was not only sucking his cock but was now bound naked arms stretched above my head. He gasped a little when we both heard the sound of a whip cutting the air in Phil’s hand toying with the whip across his other hand. My cunt I knew was wet with excitement at the need for Phil to dominate me now he was pointing the whip to the ground between the both of us. I looked down at Michael and then up to Phil’s face my nipples were poking hard as did my clitoris. I was there in this basement to be dominated I knew that there was no escape.

“You see Mike Karen in the short time that I have known her she has a hyper-sexuality disorder, and even better she is multi orgasmic. This is what is more commonly called nymphomania, she is a woman that is affected by sexual hormones and can become a complete slut at a moment’s notice but then revert to a posture of complete innocence in a heartbeat. The condition can be further complicated by her dress code. In my understanding, she has also developed exhibitionist traits with a distinguishing quality. Just look at her clitoris poking out of its hood and with that small spiked metal ball rubbing against it. Mike if that clitoris of hers was stretched a few more piercings could be accommodated in the enlarged clit keeping it permanently aroused.”

While Phil was talking he kept tapping the whip in his hand. I was looking at both of them fearful of speaking. This whip only had one strand of leather unlike the flogger that has been used on me, my mind was thinking fuck that leather whip could do some serious damage. While Phil was talking I was also thinking about where I was not in the basement but where was the location of his house. Ben’s house was secluded and private, I have been therefore with Tom so I knew where I was but here I had no idea. Phil had continued talking about me.

“Mike, this I have heard the rumours about her, she is the type of woman that all the other women hate at work. For sure she is beautiful, blonde, and blue-eyed with a figure that consisted of truly unbelievable curves and a pair of tits and outrageously huge nipples on her otherwise normal body and being around 5’4 5’5 ish without heels. Mike, she has started wearing high heels instead of flats for work which only heightened her long sexy legs. It didn’t seem to matter what she wore, tight or loose clothes, all the women are envious and she recently started wearing minis and exposing her stocking tops along with the specially designed bras highlighting her tits for maximum exposure and not hiding the fact of her big fat nipples. Her dynamite figure was easily visible, all the boys where I work would like to get a piece of her, she a fucking tease and a slut. I have seen with my eyes she is a cock worshiper and her cunt gets wet very easily and is a squirter one that can ejaculate. Clitoral stimulation can trigger her to squirt or even gush, we will give it a go today. When I fucked the slut the other morning she squirted all over my body. Come let’s strip I know she is a cock worshiper we will put that to the test when some of my mates get here that is they are not working.”

Both young men stripped naked in front of me. Phil was bigger than Michael physically and the size of their cocks both had limp cocks. Phil’s cock dangled about 6 inches down between his legs Michael’s about 4 oh to be young my eyes were fixed on both.

“Firstly Mike we need to enlarge her clit then I will use 1 or 2 rubber bands subject to the size of it trapping the blood in her engorged clit. My Father has a machine used just for that. Doug has used it on one of his subjects to increase her clit to be an inch long, Karen has a large clit so I reckon her clit would be stretched fairly easily with this machine.”

A few minutes passed as Phil moved this contraption between my legs and plugged the machine into one of the electrical sockets. There was a long clear plastic tube attached to the motor and on the end was a small metal thumb thimble-like thing. Phil started rubbing my clit with his finger, he inserted that finger inside my cunt and then smeared the opening of this metal thing with my cunt juice then he dipped that finger into a small jar then coated my clitoris. I have something similar done to my clit and nipples by the clear plastic tubes when my daughter has used those on me but this was completely different as this had electrical wires attached

“Karen this will increase the sensitivity in your clit which in turn when the motor is turned on the metal thimble will pump air and suck air through the piping which will start to make your clit swell. When your clit reaches the maximum width then the sucking action will increase your clitoris along the length of the metal thimble, on the inside of the thimble are lots of tiny nodules which will further stimulate your clitoris. This will take a little time to reach it’s required length to reach the required length. All the time the sucking action will stimulate your clit. You will become super horny and probably hoping to start squirting but before we proceed with connecting the motor we will need to spread your cunt lips so that your labia are away from your clitoris and your cunt is nice and open.”

This was hard to register what was being said to me. Chloe has used something similar to the nipple suction tubes and Chloe has only recently used one on my clitoris so I was aware of the ramifications of this procedure. Phil asked Michael to pass him four small padded clamps from the table. Soon Phil had two clamps on each of my labia then both of them threaded some leather ties through the loops of each clamp once done Phil asked Michael to hand pass two leather inch-wide belts. Phil put a belt around my right thigh close under my cunt and buckled it up. He did the same to my left thigh Phil pulled on two ties on my left labia pulling that labia open and secured the ties through loops on the leather belt. Once secured he said to Michael to do the same on my right labia pulling the ties through the belt loops. Now my cunt was fully open. Phil moved the motor in position dipped his finger in the jar and applied some cream to the inside of the metal thimble with his finger and attached the metal thimble over my clitoris. Almost immediately my clit had started heating up when the clamps were applied. Once the motor was switched on the suction action gripped like a vice over my clit.

“Now the fun begins.”

Soon my clit felt it was on fire. I was screaming frantically to Phil to remove the motor the heating element on my clit was something like Ben used on me. My clit started swelling and felt super sensitive to the point it became painful. I could only move and shuffle my feet, my body was swaying I was wearing expletives mostly aimed at Phil

“The active ingredients in Icy Hot cream are Methyl Salicylate and Menthol your clitoris will soon have a rock-hard clit which is turning blue and purple because of the chemicals and once stretched all those nodules will constantly stimulate your clit despite the pain.”

The pain started to intensify, the fucker was laughing at me knowing that there was no escape, tears were streaming down my cheeks my swearing was not making any difference. My legs were secured and spread wide with the spreader bar, Michael’s cock started to grow without touching it although still not erect I couldn’t really think about his cock. I wanted to jump, I wanted to close my legs I wanted to feel cold water spraying over my cunt in an attempt to relieve the pain I was condemned to suffer until the chemicals run their course.

“You can scream as much as you like no one will hear you. Mike, we need to alter the position that she is in from a standing position to a sitting position. Slide one of the padded benches I will do the same so that her calves rest on both benches, we will need to support her weight so we can get her legs up. In this position, once she is comfortable and not stretching her arms too much I have a nice surprise for her ass and those nipples.”

I struggled a bit and asked him why he was doing this to me. I was still screaming expletives at mostly at Phil. The most sensitive part of my body was on fire. Between the both of them, they managed to get my legs up onto the two padded benches so that my legs were roughly horizontal to my body. With the spreader bar my legs were wide apart Phil adjusted the position that the motor was in. I could not only feel the heat in my clit but the pressure against the metal as my clit expanded. The pain was not like anything that I had felt before.

“In this position Karen I can see right inside your cunt, I’m looking to see how large your clit will grow and by the time it has been stretched probably the heat on your clit will die down a bit.”

I was suffering like never before and completely immobile I was still screaming which caused my throat to become course. Michael’s cock had become erect although I could not think about that my only thought was the pain that I was feeling in my clitoris. Was it even worth thinking about screaming? Minutes passed both stood watching howling lasted I don’t know but it seemed like an eternity. Michael started stroking his cock Phil was more reserved his cock was still dangling between his legs. My tear-stained eyes had stopped watering words that seemed to be uttered from my mouth were in an unimaginable horror. Phil picked up a flogger from the table and started to use it on the underside of my tits. After a few swishes from the flogger which soon became more intensified as each strike to the underside of my tits the pain was registering then he was flicking my nipples with his finger as he used a rubber band to flick against my engorged trapped nipples causing stinging pain right through my tits. I could see in his eyes that he was enjoying inflicting pain and humiliation in this way but at my suffering, my throat was sore, he soon became bored with my nipples and stood back next to Michael and got talking to each other quietly out of my earshot. My clit was still on fire now my nipples ached and pulsated they had become a dark colour with the small rubber bands trapping the blood in them.

More minutes passed Phil moved another contraption in front of me, this had some sort of motor similar to the other one but this had two rubber tubes along with two rubber cups. My eyes opened wide when I saw inside the rubber cups there were two metal clamps. Fuck I knew where they were destined for. Phil slipped two rubber washers unlike the previous rubber bands over my nipples and pushed them right against my tits both completely covered my areolas; these seemed to stick against my flesh. On the underside of the washers had two small connections and once in place Phil attached two thin leads that hung loosely down on my belly. Then the cruel device was placed on my nipples the teeth closed around my fat nipples squashing them the pain triggered more pain as I let another scream as my already swollen and trapped nipples registered in my brain. Then the two rubber cups were fed along my nipples covering the metal clamps. Moments later Phil adjusted this contraption I felt two sharp pins pierce my nipple openings I could feel the hard metal sliding in through my milk ducts, then he attached the two thin wires to the connectors on the washers.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.