The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 37

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 37 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

After leaving the house and not really paying much attention to my surroundings, just looking ahead towards my car, I didn’t notice the car pull alongside me until the voice from inside startled me.”Well hello again, Karen good morning looking for me were you”? Turning my head I saw it was Michael the young man from across the road. I kept on walking trying to ignore him until I thought to myself about the consequence of ignoring him so I asked him what he wanted

“What I want my dear is to get to know you a little better, my Mother would also like to get to know you as well. I have been waiting for you I saw your daughter leave which seems like ages ago”, he asked.

Michael then pulled the car up beside me before I started walking again. Looking in the window I could see that his shorts were around his knees and in his hand was stroking his semi-erect cock

“Karen don’t be bashful, I know that you like seeing young cocks.”

I just stared at his cock all exposed, I looked around no one else was walking or driving most of the neighbours had left earlier for work I always start well after most so for some reason I walked up closer to his car to get a better look.

“I am on my way to work so cannot stop.”

“That’s a girl Karen, come a little closer and take a good look at it, or better still, get in here with me and see it close up. I do love it when a mature woman wears stockings and openly displays them under her short skirt, I can just about see the tops on them so horny and I assume that you are not wearing knickers, fuck Karen my cock is getting harder”

Not believing what I was doing, I stepped closer to the car and opened the passenger door Michael was not only stroking his cock openly he started waving the damn thing in his hand. This was the first time I had seen his cock it was big but not erect, he was proud of what he had, I was not shocked by his wanting display, a cock is a cock after all, my clitoris started twitching, I should have told him to put it away and not being a perv however for some reason I got in with the young man.

“We will just drive away from here just in case some of our neighbours appear.”

“Michael, I’m not playing your silly games and why the fuck do you have your shorts around your knees.”

“As I said I have been waiting for you hope you like it, it will soon get bigger the car has central locking so no escaping.”

His car pulled away from the curb passing my parked car. It was not far from a wooded area close we sat in silence for the duration which was only about 5 minutes; my gaze was on his hardening cock which at times was in his hand stroking. Occasionally he would look over at me showing the expanse of my legs which I knew showed the tops of the stockings and a glimpse of the flesh of my inner thighs and smiled. Michael backed the car in between some trees and was out of sight of anyone driving down the road.

“Want to hold it”, he asked me Without really thinking I reached over and put my hand around his semi-erect cock and started to squeeze it in my hand and stroke it up and down, soon it grew harder my fingers circled the head and pulled the foreskin right down exposing fully the mushroom-like cockhead.

“Hmmm, that feels nice Hun, that’s it baby hold it”, and then he reached out his hand and put it on the top of my right leg and pulled me a bit closer to him causing my legs to part. His hand rested just about on my exposed flesh above the stocking top as he pushed his hand under my skirt a bit more searching for my naked bald pussy. His fingers found what he sought.

“Yes, a naked cunt as a slut should be, dressed as a slut who likes to dress provocatively, I fucking guessed right that you were not wearing knickers and look at those fucking big nipples pushing through that blouse. You are a fucking tease Mrs Taylor how many cocks has been in your mouth before slut, I can see that your gaze has been on my cock for the past few minutes and my fingers prove that your cunt is wet. Lean over and give it a kiss slut go ahead, you know you want to”

Moments later he put his hand on the back of my head and pushed my head into his lap as I leaned over and kissed the top of it as I slid my mouth over the end and started to lift my mouth up and down on it. He then pushed my legs further apart and slid his hand in between my legs as his fingers caressed my cunt lips.

“Fuck what is this, fuck Karen this is a piercing and this has a small metal ball which seems to be against your clit, fuck slut no wonder your cunt is wet. I see also Karen you are partial to wearing butt plugs keeping that ass ready for easy fucking. It also indicates that you are a slut in more ways than I expected. Is your ass plugged all day?”

I never commented but I continued sucking on his helmet without taking his cock deep into my mouth he managed to pull my skirt up over my cunt and I sensed he was looking at my bare naked cunt under my skirt, he managed to pull my right leg further apart. I knew he was now looking directly at my exposed cunt.

“I dare say your boss sees your naked cunt at work, I bet you tease the life out of him. You and mum are two of a kind, I have often seen mum getting ready to go out wearing sexy lingerie without wearing knickers. Mum and I have a good relationship we are often naked at home we have been ardent nudists for years, she teases me all the time so that my cock springs to attention without the use of my hands. I know mum when she goes to work she often does wear knickers and like her she wears stockings. Deb shaves her cunt regularly and when at home together sometimes she will masturbate in front of me. We haven’t fucked but we often play with each other. Deb says she is trying to educate my cock to hold off on cumming, we have a lot of fun trying. You see Karen we have a lot in common”

My clit had started twitching I could feel my pussy leaking as he spoke but I just kept on sucking and eating whatever came out of his cock, without saying a word despite the time that I knew that I would be late for work. Michael knew he was going to be feeding his load right down my throat when the time came. The sucking became more earnest, sometimes I managed to deep throat him although in this position it was uncomfortable. I didn’t think it was going to be long as his moans of pleasure were consistent as the head of his cock was at the entrance of my throat.

Reaching up between my legs he felt not a single hair on my cunt as he stroked his finger up and down my cunt lips and paying attention to my enlarged clit with my piercing and then started to push his finger then two fingers inside. I had become even wetter as he pushed both fingers in further. His finger kept on going in and out his thumb was caressing my clit, I could feel the metal ball turning around against my clit the tiny pins were stimulating my clitoris. Without taking his cock out of my mouth I continued jerking my head up and down on his cock and sucking it more.

“You got a treat coming in a minute slut.”

Michael started to push his fingers inside more, then out again back inside then out holding his fingers up in the air. I saw from the top of my eyes that he was sucking them tasting my cunt juices along them. I continued to mouthing his cock and it was leaking more and more then I heard him grunting and lifting his body upwards and soon my mouth was full of his sperm squirting inside my mouth as I started to swallow it as fast as I could as not to choke. Spurt after spurt thick creamy cum shot into my mouth and slid down my throat

“There ya go hun, a nice belly full of juice, keep swallowing it all, good girl and do not spill any.”

Michael held onto my head a little tighter his hips indicated that he was almost finished there were only a few drops now seeping from his cockhead and a few shudders from his body.

“Open your mouth slut to ensure that all of it has gone down. I have been waiting for ages for this with you, fucking cock slut you did not disappoint me I wondered whether you would have swallowed or not, I have my answer.”

Without waiting for an answer I lifted my head from his lap his cock was now spent although still semi-erect I admired it, why do young men have so much cum in their cocks he certainly had shot a big load in my mouth. I sat back down in the car seat his hand rested on my upper right thigh just above the stocking top, the skirt was still around my waist I kept his cock in my hand in his lap; I squeezed it although it was beginning to deflate it felt good in my hand. I was pleased with myself. I was surprised that his hand did not venture back to my cunt I kept my legs open giving him the opportunity. We both smiled at each other without speaking acknowledging what had just happened.

Grabbing his phone he dialled a number on his phone then telling the woman who answered the phone that “Mrs Taylor wasn’t feeling well and she wouldn’t be at work today. Yes, this is one of our neighbours hopefully it’s just a 24-hour bug.”

He finished the call and when he did I said

“What the fuck are you doing?”

“Enjoy the day off Karen now let’s see those fucking titties, I want to see these big nipples in the flesh.”

“Now come on Michael what have you just said I need to go to work and with all the shit that is going on with my life right now I cannot afford to miss any time.”

“I have many a wank thinking of you Karen and your unreserved demur by the open expression and of your uninhibited manner by your attitude, openly walking around showing off your stocking tops to our neighbours, I have seen you braless outside near your car or Trevor’s and once I saw you only wearing a long white t-shirt while you and Trevor skylarking about with him splashing water over those tits and these nipples are to die for. Debs has watched me wanking and talking about you and now I have this opportunity to sample the goods.”

“Michael you are making me blush, come on drive me back to my car.”

“I bet that a few of our neighbours watched you walking along after getting out of your car or even standing naked by the front door, I just need to call someone.”

Michael picked up his phone again and called someone

“Hey Phil it’s Mike, are you home or at work ... Good the slut is in my car ... yes she’s just given me a blow job ... yes swallowed every drop ... and you know what she’s fucking butt plugged ... and yes she is not wearing any ... bald as you said ... yes that is right some type of piercing ... two finger fucking ... yes she was wet ... yes been looking forward having the slut ... ok I’ll drive over to yours ... yes, I called to say she was unwell with a 24-hour bug ... yes I saw her daughter leave ... we have all day ... ok I’ll see you shortly ... I did say that but she has not done so ... I’ll tell her and if she reuses ... ok.”

“What’s fucking going on Michael.”

“That was Phil he is looking forward to seeing you outside of work, we are going over to see him as it is he has the rest of the week off and is currently working in his garage on his car. Phil told me to tell you to obey my demands otherwise if you don’t then Phil will severely punish you when we get to his place. So Mrs T you had better do as I say and remove your blouse and skirt.”

“This is absurd this is daylight I cannot sit in this car naked, now drive me back to my car.”

“I’m waiting, I’ll give you a moment to process what I have just said or maybe you would enjoy a good spanking firstly you will remove that skirt put it onto the backseat then undo the blouse and slip it off, I see that you are wearing bra you can keep that on and put the blouse also on the backseat. I also have a present for you while I drive.”

I sat there for a moment dumbfounded. Michael sat there bouncing around with his arms listening to music. I had let go of his cock when he was using his phone I sat that thinking how I was going to get out of this. The skirt was still up around my waist and I knew that no one would notice that I was not wearing a skirt. Michael had not bothered to pull his shorts up to cover up. He stopped his arms moving as a new tune came on the radio but instead, his right hand started shaking his limp cock from side to side on his thighs. I was trapped once again with my stupidity I couldn’t see a way out of this, if I got out of Michael’s car there was a long way to walk to my car and wearing this short skirt would be difficult especially with this little metal ball bouncing against my clit and I knew that walking my stocking tops would be visible. Fuck what a predicament. I tried the car handle but the car seemed to be locked we were off the road and on a small dirt track that led further deeper into the wooded area beyond. My imagination was running wild I was thinking that once I stripped he would escort me further into the wooded area and bind me to some tree naked and leave me. I was thinking how absurd that sounded.

He just sat there without saying a word waiting for my response. Minutes passed another tune came on the radio. Fuck this was killing me. I swivelled my skirt around and slid the zip down lifted my bum from the car seat slid the skirt down my legs and took the skirt and put it on the backseat. He was still waving his limp cock about and looking at my half-naked body. I started undoing the buttons of my blouse then when all buttons were undone I moved forward allowing the blouse to fall away from my body and took the blouse and dropped it onto the backseat along with the skirt.

“Fuck Karen look at those fuckers. Fuck look at those fucking tits and those huge nipples no wonder Phil was in awe in amazement when he first saw them.”

He leaned over and started sucking on my right nipple; he took it deep into his mouth. I just sat there and allowed him. He moved his face onto my left nipple as his right hand found it between my legs as his finger rubbed the metal ball against my clit. His mouth went back to my right nipple his finger slipped inside my cunt easily. He sat up and admired my tits.

“Mum would love to get to know you better I dare you say enjoy female on female mum is partial to cock or pussy. Streuth Karen just look at those tits fuck my cock is getting hard again. I could slide my cock under that bra and tit fuck you. But I suppose that we should head over to Phil’s however I have a surprise for you.”

He reached over to the glove box and removed a vibrator and handed it to me

“Karen you can push this into your pussy and keep it turned on while you suck my cock again as I drive and with your head in my lap your nakedness will not be noticed by any passing cars. No questions just do it”

I took it from his hand and slipped the vibrator inside my pussy then I leaned over once again and placed my head into his lap. Michael started the engine and then took off for Phil’s place. My head started moving up and down while I was eating his cock, he was not fully erect but being young I assumed that he would soon recover. The vibrator was firmly embedded in my pussy, I managed to squeeze my legs together preventing the vibrator from slipping out. I knew that my pussy was wet. Michael drove through town I could feel him getting hard again as I kept on sucking him and knew I was going to have another mouthful shortly.

Sometimes the car stopped I assume from traffic lights, I kept my head in his lap sucking his cock and tasting his pre cum which leaked, I had no idea where we were, the bloody vibrator kept buzzing away in my cunt which was constantly leaking and finally getting onto the street where Phil lived street. Michael pulled into the driveway I assumed was Phil’s house. The engine stopped, I did not lift my head but continued sucking his cock

“So what the fuck this is a nice surprise where is she” I recognised his voice I heard the windows electrically being lowered I saw Michael’s hand lift and beckoned Phil with his finger and then pointed down at his lap. Walking up to the passenger side of the car looked through the window he saw me with my head in Michael’s lap sucking his cock. I felt his hand on the back of my head and pulled my blonde hair and kept pulling on it until I lifted from Michael and I was on my knees in the car seat and was looking at my ass pointing at him.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.