The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 36

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 36 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

“Mother go upstairs and sort out your ass before the rest of Trev’s cum drips on the floor and I do not want you sitting on any chair until the rest of his cum has been emptied your ass is that clear.”

I gingerly stood, Trevor was shaking his cock about in front of my face, my eyes were still glued to his large semi-erection. As I started to walk I felt a few droplets of his spunk run down the back of my thighs and by the time I reached the stairs I had to put my hand under my ass to catch his cum. It was so humiliating having his fingers exploring my anal cavity attempting to scoop his cum from my well fucked anus. I love him fucking my ass and do not generally object to ATM but having him use his bloody fingers was disgusting.

By the time I got to the top of the stairs, I felt some more run down the backs of my thighs. I found myself in the bathroom sitting on the toilet waiting for the rest to drop out. I sat there alone thinking what the fuck just happened not of Trevor fucking my ass but the photos that Chloe had taken on her phone. Who the fuck was she going to share them with, was it only going to be John, obviously no doubt Trevor would get some copies but who else, These photos were pure porn. I did not how many she had taken or really knew of the content. I had been on my hands and knees with my ass high up in the air with his cock pounding the life out of my ass, and how many had she taken with his cock firmly lodged in my mouth let alone with his fingers. Were these going to be only for personal viewing? It terrified me that if these got in the wrong hands. I sat there still allowing a few drops to fall into the toilet bowl.

So now Terry had a copy of my initial debacle with Phil in the W & S stock room. Dave has two or possibly three cameras in the ceiling above my desk depicting my lewd behaviour in the office. The IT guys would have a field day trolling the security footage. How has this come about?

Trevor walked into the bathroom waving his cock around in his hand and stood right in front of me.

“It is now clean sexy stand and bend over so that I can inspect your ass.”

“Fuck Trev cannot I have some fucking peace after that brutal assault.”

“But you loved it I’m sure, we should do it more often, but Chlo has her own needs now get off that toilet and spread those asscheeks again.”

How humiliating, I know he has fucked and kissed my ass and sometimes tongues me but to have to bend and spread my asscheeks to see if any of his cum drips out was humiliating. I moved away from the toilet and did what he had instructed. I could feel his hot breath instead of slipping one or two fingers in my ass he chose my cunt, his thumb pressed against my clit which was so exposed in this position as two fingers slipped in easily.

“Fuck Mrs T you are so fucking wet down there both holes are open keep those asscheeks spread and keep your head down the toilet bowl so that you can see the droplets of cum floating and spread your legs wider.”

He leaned forward to use his tongue on both openings.

“Trevor please do not do this to me.”

My pleading stopped almost immediately as his hand struck my asscheeks sending me forward and leaving my hands from my asscheeks to steady myself against the side of the toilet. With that, he stepped away leaving a red hot hand print on my stinging bum. I reached back with my hand to cover the stinging pain caused by his handprint. I was unsure whether to remain where I was or to stand but I noticed that he had gone and stood behind me his fingers caressed my cunt lips and flicked my clit. I took hold of my ass cheeks once again and spread them he then pushed me further forward I heard his urine hitting the bowl of the toilet as I looked down then he lifted his hand holding a small plastic funnel.

The smaller end was pushed into my ass which is designed to catch and direct a downward flow. His cock aimed the flow of urine directed on and into the funnel into my gaping hole. The hot stream of piss was going directly inside my anus. I screamed at the impact however I couldn’t move otherwise I would have fallen onto the bathroom floor so I just allowed him to degrade me even further. The hot stream was burning and flooding my anal cavity. With his left hand, he pushed my head further downward so that my ass was even higher up in the air. His cock although semi-erect had easily slipped into the wide opening of the funnel of my ass as he emptied his bladder. It felt as if my stomach had become bloated then he pulled his cock out of my ass and started spraying his piss all over my open cunt aiming directly at my clitoris. Some of his piss leaked out of the funnel from my ass running over my cunt. It was a long piss and when he had finished and when I looked behind between my legs he was holding the plastic beaker that we use for our toothbrushes. Trevor slapped both stinging cheeks with the other hand again I felt the heat from the handprint.

“You can empty your ass if you like Mrs T otherwise my piss will remain inside your ass so I suggest that you slowly lift your body up and still hold your asscheeks apart.”

Slowly I did as requested as his urine started to fill up the plastic beaker from my ass, I had to hold the funnel to stop it from sliding out from my ass and splashing onto the bathroom floor and finally, when my ass was empty he said.

“You can stand and squat over the bidet facing the tap take hold of the opposite side of the bidet with your hands and lean backwards, I’ll use the nozzle of the tap to wash your cunt.”

I squatted over the bidet so that he could wash my ass and cunt with the forceful stream of water from the jet. I was beyond caring. Trevor first aimed the nozzle directly onto my clitoris then used the water all around including the plastic funnel. When he had finished he turned the tap off and stood to the right of me.

“Wash my cock with your mouth slut.”

Still sitting on the bidet I turned my head around and took his cock into my mouth without using my right hand. Thankfully his cock had remained flaccid, even so, the size of his cock dangled between his legs and filled my mouth easily. I wanted this disgusting ordeal to end although I licked and sucked his cock I didn’t put any passion into it just accepted my fate. I sucked and licked using my tongue around the cockhead then when he was satisfied with my cleaning abilities and performance he removed his cock from my mouth and handed me the plastic beaker.

“Drink slut.”

He handed me the beaker to my right hand, I was supposed to drink his piss that had come out from my ass. I sipped the beaker at first as I got the disgusting taste of his piss from my ass; by now of course it was cold thankfully it was fairly clear and seemed not to have a strong smell but as my taste buds got accustomed to the acidy taste, I took a few more sips and swallowed. Trevor stood there watching me as I slowly emptied the beaker. When the beaker was empty he put the beaker back onto the bathroom sink, and then he walked out of the bathroom without saying another word apart from.

“Good girl you had better get used to this I will wait for you downstairs in the lounge crawling towards me on your hands and knees.”

“Trevor this is disgusting.”

He stood temporally looking at the expression on my face with his arm resting against the bathroom door, I lowered my face without further protest as my eyes focussed on his dangling cock.

“As I said you had better get used to this slut I quite like water sports and you Mrs T you will do the fucking what I will do with you. You Mrs T are enslaved and subjected to obey me and your daughter without any qualms your body is ours and to other’s sexual pleasures and kinks. Your sissy husband gets off knowing that you are pleasuring others and even your daughter has him wearing heels and stockings, his poor cock now is permanently caged he can only masturbate under orders from his daughter so Mrs T he will not come to your rescue, he is in contact with your daughter informing of what is going on at home in his absence so he knows what a slut wife you have become.”

Trevor walked from the bathroom I was mortified by what had happened, slowly and surely my life was changing into something that I did not recognise. I didn’t complain since I had agreed they could do as they wished with me within reason as long I was not harmed. My ass still ached and still throbbed however I knew that soon it would go back to normal. I lifted myself from the bidet and stood looking at my naked body in the bathroom mirror, my big nipples although had been pinched by Trevor’s thumbs and fingers earlier had by and large generally been left alone. I washed away any tear stains on my face and thought I had better head downstairs to face what either Chloe or Trevor had in store for me for the evening. I tried to have a better look at the new hand print on my bum which still partially stung, turning around to check in the mirror was difficult.

I sat on the side of the bath and spread my legs to check on my clitoris. The metal ball sat proudly resting on my clit. Often when my ass is fucked although I may experience an orgasm it is nothing like when I am pussy fucked especially with clitoral stimulation. I wondered how much my clit would eventually become enlarged and if it would be similar to my nipples similarly large which would cause me great difficulty when walking. Looking back into the mirror I admired my exposed clit with the new piercing. The metal bar kept the folds of my labia away from my clitoris, there was nothing to hide. When I was walking Sunday with my arms bound behind my back after visiting the tattooist shop, that walk had my clit stimulating my clit with just about every step, since then the most I had experienced was going up and down the stairs and this was too early to decide how of an impact this would make. I thought these past two days wearing the clothes that my daughter had insisted I wear had a bigger impact than any walking. I thought that I had better move and head downstairs I splashed some water over my face and managed to swallow some water to take away the taste of urine in my mouth.

Trevor was young half my age he seemed to be always bloody horny. He was anxious to fuck his mother-in-law again, but it seemed out of the question. Not that my daughter objected but a few times she had said to me that I should not encourage me to tease and flirt with him. Although recently Trevor had other ideas he has become much more forceful in his demands of me. That’s how my new life/role began, however, it was wonderful being naked at home at all times! Sometimes I am allowed to wear stockings and heels but that is all. Chloe has adjusted and or altered my bras to enhance my tits for work or going out. My tits especially my large nipples cannot be hidden and now that Chloe is training my clitoris to respond in the same way as my nipples. Trevor is slowly taking over and I’m always ready to serve him and he wanted my ass several times a week if not my ass but my mouth around his cock. Nudity is not for everyone of course but for me, it is a formality, Trevor will often only wear boxers and when around him his cock often becomes erect tenting his boxers and never attempts to hide his erection. Chloe normally wears something skimpy generally in mini skirts and sometimes wears only some sort of sexy lingerie but my clothes are chosen by her. Being naked at home is the same for John and is humiliating for him to be caged and if Chloe removes the cage for cleaning purposes and if his cock does not respond correctly then he gets punished Trevor taught me anal and deep throat his cock the first few weeks after moving in. I moaned and shrieked every time he took me, it was like heaven. He taught me the art of sucking his cock and sliding the condom from his cock and swallowing his cum and now I am addicted to the stuff. I ambled downstairs then when I got to the bottom Chloe was still in the kitchen and still dressed she turned around when she saw me. She smiled but said nothing as I dropped to my hands and knees and started crawling towards the lounge where Trevor sat. I crawled on my hands and knees to where he sat on the sofa ignoring me. He glanced up and without saying anything he just looked over at the telly. I was facing his dangling cock between his legs, he spread his legs further his big balls resting on the seat of the sofa, it was so inviting just to lean over and take his cock in my mouth although it was flaccid. After a few minutes, he said

“Sit on the armchair and spread those legs one leg on each arm. Stay there until I tell you to move.”

In position and with my legs widely spread, he was to the right of my chair and the coffee table was in front of the sofa. I was facing the workout bike and to my left were the French doors and beyond the bike was the telly. Trevor was sitting watching the telly without conversing with me. My pussy lips had parted due to how I was sitting. Chloe came in and sat next to her boyfriend and said that the dinner would not be long.

“Mother you never finished telling me what happened before Trev interrupted us, please continue.”

I had to try and remember where Dave and I had been. So there I was reciting the point where I had been masturbating on his desk then him using his tongue on my cunt before eventually giving me a facial. This probably took me about 10 minutes to recite and in that time although I had not touched myself my clitoris was throbbing and pulsating I sensed that I was getting wetter by the minute. It felt very strange speaking like this in front of Trevor but also it felt stimulating, my arousal was so evident by my wetness. By the time I had finished, I noticed that his cock had started to grow although he was not fully erect maybe Chloe did not help as her hand gently caressed his right inner thigh. Nothing was mentioned by Trevor about pissing over me and drinking his piss from my ass

“Mrs T Come and get between my legs your eyes keep looking over at it”

I was thinking Karen fuck you’re a desperate woman, I told myself here I am about to get on my knees giving my daughter’s boyfriend another blowjob. He has not long just fucked my ass and cum oodles in my anus and only had just pissed in my ass. His cock was although not fully erect but big enough to suck. How did I get myself in this fix with not only Trevor but more importantly Dave, I was thinking you slut?

I knelt between his legs, quickly studied the tip for a moment, and began my task. I began to suck Trevor’s cock and caress his balls. I heard his sharp intake of breath Chloe’s hand continued stroking his thigh. This was something that I love doing sucking cock, and never refused anyone although mostly were young men of their requests or demands. Trevor’s demands seem to be greater than most others.

Right now there despite just having my ass roughly fucked and pissed into there wasn’t any sense thinking about it. I had someone else to please right now. Until John started working away I never had incestuous thoughts with my daughter. I was sure none of this would have been happening if my husband had been paying proper attention to my needs. My mouth worked along the length of Trevor’s cock which started to swell in my mouth. My hand along with my daughter’s hand caressed his balls. The other hand of Chloe’s took hold of his cock and started stroking it in my mouth. Both of Trevor’s hands took hold of the back of my head and started moving my head along his cock. I had to steady myself by putting both of my hands on his thighs supporting my head movement. This continued as Chloe and Trevor kissed passionately ignoring me as my mouth worked his erection, at least I was not gagging on his cock nor was he not trying to slip it down my throat. I continued with the sucking and using my tongue this seemed to go on and on, they kept kissing each other then all of a sudden he spurts a load of cum in my mouth.

“Ahhh! Swallow it all, bitch! Ahhh! You’re a first-class cocksucker.”

Having my head facing down at his body it was hard not to spill any, a few drips came from the sides of my mouth but in main I managed to swallow all of his cum. My ears burned when my daughter’s voice echoed her boyfriend’s words I had become hers and his sexual servant. And yet, another part of me was pleased that I had just pleased Trevor once again. I moved slightly away and examined my face to check if there was any cum dribbling down my chin, there was only a slight hint of cum on both sides of my chin which I wiped up with my finger which I cleaned in my mouth. How long had it been since he had cum in my ass and there he was once again shooting oodles of cum down my throat? I sat there on my knees with my hands behind my head waiting for further instructions from either my daughter or Trevor.

“Sit forward,” he said, and offering me his hand to pull me closer so that I was just inches from his deflated cock. “Now kiss it and lick it” which I did;

“Now suck it and use your tongue around my helmet and move your head up and down on it”

Trevor’s cock looked, tasted, and felt delicious with little drops of juice seeping out of the top which I licked

“You like my cock don’t you soft or hard.”

I could not say anything as his ever-decreasing cock was still in my mouth but it was true I loved his cock, I only managed to nod my head in agreement.

“Good girl.”

Chloe got up and headed off to the kitchen. I continued sucking his cock until he was finished. It certainly felt strange sucking a deflated cock knowing that at present there was no chance of revving it. Trevor did not say anything but only gestured for me to go and sit back on the armchair. He still said nothing so when I sat on the armchair I had a choice to make, sit normally or do I spread my legs as I had done a little earlier. He was looking over at me probably wondering what I would do. I decided fuck I had already sat with my legs spread why not again. By doing so he smiled no words were needed. My labia parted easily.

I suppose after Trevor had moved in with us and my daughter started taking control of things at home she has installed the risk factor and become more adventurous and willing to explore and experience many things that either scared me or even slightly disgusted me. Because of that, I’ve found lots of kinky turn-ons that I wouldn’t otherwise have discovered. And yes, some are what “normal” people might call perverted. This was one of those occasions me sitting naked with my legs wide apart showing my exposed cunt off to my daughter’s boyfriend and not long ago after he had fucked my ass and scooped cum out of my ass with his fingers and offered them to my mouth and then having a plastic funnel inserted in my ass so that he could unleash a steady stream of piss directly into my anus then made to drink the stuff. Most people would consider that to be a kind of perversion but I did not really consider the consequences, I was just doing what an obedient sub does without any fuss for fear of some kind of punishment.

After we had eaten dinner Trevor had me on the workout bike sitting on the pink dildo fixed onto the saddle. As I started to ride he said

“30 mins workout should be ok.”

As I started to ride Trevor adjusted the speed so that when the bike was set on an upwards trajectory climbing up a hill making me use my legs to push hard down onto the peddles causing me to fuck myself as I rode. All by the way, this for was other’s entertainment seeing me squirming in agony, not through any pain from any spanking and smacking but due to the heightened sexual arousal I faced attempting not to cum. I was a wreck from the exhaustion of continually fucking myself, my calf muscles ached my tits jingled about with every step. My poor cunt was being violated by this pink dildo and this was being down to me and not anyone else. How could I not cum it felt like for about 20 mins I was having a constant orgasm but the dildo did not bring me off to the rousing orgasm that I wanted it just kept me on the edge? Eventually, the ride came to an end.

“Come Mother get on the sofa between us.”

I sat between them my nipples were permanently erect after over a year of using suction tubes on them. Now I saw the pumping mechanism on the coffee table I knew that I would have to endure another session with the cylindrical tube on my clit my daughter was again about to use one on my clit. Chloe had me swing my legs over hers and Trevor’s legs so that my cunt was fully exposed. I looked down and watched her attach the plastic tube over my clit fix the rubber tubing from the handheld rubber ball and squeezed. After a few more squeezes my clit was being drawn into the tube which by now was expanding. Chloe released the handheld rubber ball to inspect my enlarged clit in the clear plastic tube and then squeezed again; this was repeated again and again. Chloe placed a small towel under my body to prevent my cunt juices from falling onto the sofa.

“Place your arms on the back of my head and Trev’s and resting on our shoulders.”

My clit looked to be about an inch long stretched within the cylinder and my clit was stuck against the sides of the plastic tube. On and off the suction continued eventually Chloe released the tubing from the top of the tube and with the plastic tube firmly lodged against my cunt and with my clitoris stretched as possibly as far it could go. Now the clear plastic cylinder sat sticking out of my cunt like a small cock. Trevor looped a soft rope over my left wrist and passed the other end to Chloe who then did the same to my right wrist. Chloe and Trevor looped their legs over mine preventing me from closing my legs.

I watched with trepidation as Chloe picked up a small black vibrator and placed it against the plastic cylinder and turned it on. Immediately the vibrations shot through my clit tenfold. In unison, Chloe and Trevor leaned over and started sucking on my nipples. No wonder that the rope that was used to hold my wrists I could not defend myself from the sexual assault. In a matter of seconds, I was experiencing an intense orgasm. But that orgasm did not stop. They continued sucking both nipples Chloe continued using that vibrator without any let-up. My orgasm although it was intense my squirting and gushing cunt superseded my orgasm was like tuning a tap on. This was even more intense than yesterday with Phil. My cunt juices were flying through the air and past the sofa and hitting the carpet in front of the coffee table. I was screaming obscenities towards both of them telling them to stop. Of course, they did not they just kept sucking on my nipples I was begging for them to stop.

I was pleased when Chloe removed the vibrator and then they both removed their mouths from my nipples and allowed me to get away from all the humiliation at my daughter’s hands allowing me to display all my charms to both of them. I was shattered, exhausted, and breathless. Chloe attached the pumping mechanism releasing the air from the cylinder, looking down my clit was huge long, and fat I could feel all the pulsating sensations running through it. My clit was alive and throbbing Chloe removed the soft rope from my right wrist I instinctively touched my wet cunt with my right hand; Just the faintest of touches on my clit sent shock waves through my brain it was so sensitive. I could see the wet patches on the carpet and the towel. Fuck was I breathing heavily my chest was heaving up and down and with only a brief pause she gestured to me to get between her legs to bring her off.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.