The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 35

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 35 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Dave was still admiring my naked body his face had a smirky grin on his face, his cock had attempted to go down my throat. Dave had said yesterday that he intended to have his cock in my mouth if I did not please him otherwise he would give me another spanking. So this is going to be how it is now on every day. This is a further new role for me to suck him off every day and probably get a facial for doing so.

Dave watched me put the bra on and do it up at the back. I playfully cupped my tits and then pulled on my big nipples. He did not seem interested now that he had cum. I pulled the skirt up and did the zip-up. His gaze though still looked at my exposed tits. I slipped the blouse on and did that up. He had said nothing. I was not sure if any cum remained on my face so I knew that I had once again had to head into the loos to check.

I collected both cardigans I saw the black rubber cock still on my chair so I put that into the drawer of my desk and saying another word I opened the door and walked across to the loos. Two women were chatting next to their lockers, we acknowledged each other, and I headed into the toilets. Staring back at me my face had white lines down on my face and my big nipples poked out obscenely through the blouse but also the translucent strips of the blouse. This was the first time I had seen them exposed so obviously all different staff members would have seen them clearly in the training room. I hadn’t given it any thought when with the staff. Fuck. I splashed some water over my face to get rid of the white lines, some water dropped down on my blouse causing the material to become even more transparent. For some reason, my clit started throbbing probably caused by my reflection. I had to take a moment, my hands gripped the edge of the sink surround, I pushed my legs further apart trying to relieve the pressure on my clit. The throbbing continued I was desperate to touch my clitoris but I knew that I couldn’t right now. Pull yourself together woman, I picked up the short cardigan that I wore to work this morning. I did a few buttons up to cover my tits although my cleavage was clearly visible. I picked up my handbag and long cardigan and by that time the other two women had gone.

Once again as I started to go downstairs the metal ball bounced against my clit, this is torturous by the time I reached the shop floor my clit was pulsating with sexual arousal. I quickly walked past the customer desk with the two members of staff behind the desk. We all acknowledged each other and quickly I headed towards my car. Fuck my clit was twitching like mad I managed to get into my car; I was breathing heavily what was wrong with me. My clit was pressing against my thighs I manoeuvred the skirt higher up on my legs, and I kept looking around to see if any customers were close to my car. I slipped my hand between my legs and my finger started rubbing my clit I was very conscious of people in the car park. I was becoming aroused and getting wetter but I knew that I could not sit there masturbating. I slapped my face so that I could snap out of it and compose myself and take stock of my situation. Finally, I started the engine and drove off without masturbating. The skirt had remained high on my waist my stockings were visible to anyone who managed to glimpse in and even when at traffic lights I did not attempt to cover myself despite the odd few walking by. I sat there exposing my legs without a care in the world.

Eventually, I arrived home again I had difficulty parking. I walked home thankfully Michael was not there. Chloe greeted me as soon as I got indoors. After showering and removing the anal plug and washing it, I used the bidet between my legs. The force of the water stung my clit but it felt damn good. Once I had done my hair I wandered downstairs to discuss the events with Dave. Chloe was as usual in the kitchen she was sitting at the table using her phone. I was not sure where Trevor was I had assumed him to be in the lounge but did not see him. Chloe had done me a tea. She had me turn around to check the bruising on my asscheeks. She caressed both cheeks; I leaned over the table and slightly parted my legs allowing her finger to down my crack. Chloe took the opportunity not only to finger my anus but to slip her finger into my pussy.

“There is no major damage I will apply some more cream later the bruising is not too bad enough to notice. Come and let me know how your day went.”

I remained standing sipping my tea and reliving my time in the office with my boss. I stated that I had laid on his desk and masturbated in front of his eyes while he dropped his trousers and started stroking his cock. At some point, he stood and was openly wanking. It was at the point and without finishing Trevor stepped behind me, his hand touched my ass. I was startled by the surprise and I turned around and caught sight of his huge cock hanging between his legs in shock as I eyed the monstrous thing. I didn’t mean to stare but was unable to look away. Not even erect, it was still so incredibly long and fat.

“I didn’t hear you taking a shower.”

“I did before you got home, I was upstairs in Chlo’s room, I heard you come in and take a shower I was on my laptop so unless you crept into Chlo’s you wouldn’t have seen me. I came downstairs and heard your voice talking to Chlo. I did stand a minute listening to you describing your antics earlier.”

“Why on earth though are you in that state? You don’t often come downstairs naked do you”

“Well Mrs T this I have been in Chlo’s room checking out a couple of videos that Chlo sent me earlier which got me all aroused when at work but did not really have enough time then to study them so I took the opportunity to watch them in Chlo’s. Your daughter often shares explicit videos with me the videos she sent me earlier gave my cock a hard-on which as you can see is still in a semi-state”

I obviously stopped recounting the events with Dave; Chloe sat at the table listening to me going on with the events in my office with Dave. Trevor stood and stared at my naked body his semi-erect huge cock dangling in front of him. I took a step towards him, trying hard to look him in the eyes and not at his cock, as he bent me over the table my face pressed against the tabletop, as I flung my arms back against his chest. Trevor didn’t even budge as he reached up and grabbed my hair with one hand and pulled my head back towards him while he yanked my arm further up my back. He let go of my arm and reached around and roughly squeezed my right breast as he pulled my hair harder and my head flung back.

“I have been listening to you talking to Chlo about your time with your boss and masturbating and being just like a slut that you are.”

I continued to try and escape the clutch of Trevor’s grip. I looked over at my daughter for help but knew she would not intervene. I finally stood still as I was exhausted from struggling with Trevor it was only then he released his grip on my hair.

Trevor took his hand off my breast and pinched my nipple which by now was fully erect. His other hand ran his finger along my back until his hand was firmly planted on my ass. He caressed both cheeks just the same had done so by Chloe I sensed that he was looking down at my long legs. He continued caressing my bruised cheeks as he pressed his now swollen, naked cock against my backside.

I sighed loudly as I felt his hand on my naked ass. Trevor’s cock throbbed and pulsed up and down. He moved just a little closer as I felt the head of his cock touching my bare leg. I looked over at my daughter as I brought both hands backwards to his cock. I began stroking Trevor’s cock, running both hands up and down over its entire length. Holding his cock-head in my palm, yes the lusty sort of Mother-Law I squeezed it firmly.

I worked my hands back and forth at the incredible hardness of young Trevor’s cock. I squeezed his cock firmly. Trevor was certainly bigger than Dave and harder but then there is a big age difference. Trevor pressed his body harder against me causing me to lose the grip of his cock I could feel the girth of his huge cock as it nestled up between my asscheeks.

“Have you missed my cock?” as he slowly humped me from behind, “Dave wasn’t enough for you though?” Trevor’s cock felt so hard as he pressed it against me, “I bet he says you were a good cock-sucking slut! Yesterday Chlo told me everything last night. We spoke last night knew you wouldn’t let Chlo down after a little motivation of sorting out some clothes for you and no doubt you had some sexy outfit on today. How many blowjobs did you give yesterday? I may have to call in to see you one day at the store.”

“Stop it!”

My pussy and asshole clamped tightly closed. My body quivered from my head to my feet. I was completely at his mercy as I craned my neck back towards him, “Please! Please let me go!”

“Arghhhhhh!” I shrieked as Trevor pulled my arm further up my back as he refused my request. He pressed his body up against mine so I was impaled tightly against the table. Trevor ran his hand between my legs and traced the outline of my cunt lips.

“Karen you have such a hot mouth! I know you love to have one or two in your mouth and you love it when you take a cumfilled condom in your mouth from my cock. You can’t get enough of it!”

My mind flashed back to Dave depositing his sperm into my wet mouth as I swallowed his tasty load. Let alone on these mornings that he will come into see me with the dangling cum-filled condom waiting for me to slide it from his cock.

“Open your mouth,” Trevor whispered into my ear.

Hesitantly I did as I was told as his finger disappeared past my lips. Trevor slowly moved his finger in and out as he scraped it against my teeth as though he was fucking my mouth,

“You are such a good cock sucker. You can’t get enough of it! And I know you do not like to waste any”

Trevor had his face close to mine and saw that my eyes were wide open as his finger rubbed against the inside of my cheek and around my tongue. He pulled his finger out slowly as he rubbed his wet finger against my lips. I couldn’t move with the weight of Trevor behind me. He still held my arm against my back tightly, “Please let me go! Trevor, Chloe help me” I spoke softly.

He didn’t move nor did he release my arm. Instead, he pressed himself against my body and in this position and now I was going to do everything he wanted. I knew deep inside that I had become a slut and yes Trevor was right that I cannot get enough cock.

I shivered as his lips touched the back of my neck. Chills rushed through my body. His hand forced itself under my body until it found my tits and squeezed them roughly. His cock was rock hard and throbbing as he hunched against my body. My tits throbbed from his squeezing and tugging of his hands and my nipples tingled and pulsated. A blinding white flash caught me off guard as I felt the sting of his hand across my ass. I looked back at him as I held my cheek. It burned. It throbbed. My mouth hung open.

“Fuck what that is for.”

“Tell me you’re my slut!” His lips moved within inches of my face.

Fear began to overcome me “Sto ... stop it!”

In a moment, Trevor spanked my ass again in quick succession then removed his hand from my neck and spun me around until he had me pressed up against the table. I looked down at his huge cock which bobbed up and down. He opened his hand and slapped my tits from my left breast, my tits wobbled and shook sideways “Owwwww!” yelped I said.

“Tell me why you did it!” as he slapped my tits again leaving a red handprint.

As a series of slaps echoed through the room as Trevor continued to forcefully spank my tits. I tried to cover my tits with my hands but on each occasion, Trevor knocked my hands away. Tears welled up in my eyes from the pain and humiliation I was being subjected to. I looked over at my daughter for help but nothing came from her lips After a minute or so Trevor stopped and admired his handiwork. My tits looked red with handprints and my ass still stung from the smacking to my ass. His hand went to my cunt and my body rose as my face grimaced in pain as his hand dug into my pussy lips. Suddenly his fingers parted my lips revealing my clitoral piercing then he pressed his finger against the metal ball on my clit Trevor stared at my big firm tits and my erect hardened nipples. He leaned over to open his lips and suck passionately on my nipples drawing first then the second deep into his mouth. I was panting, not knowing what would come next. Trevor then turned me around again and reached for my asscheeks. I remained against the table. Trevor spread my bum cheeks and my ass was now devoid of the anal plug after washing it in the bathroom.

“Ohhhhh, Mrs T you have a sweet asshole! Always stretched with one of those butt plugs, you know that I love fucking your ass I have done nothing but the thought of getting inside it again. When was it Saturday or Sunday that Jim fucked your ass”

His cock twitched as he moved his thumbs closer to my anus. Keeping my asscheeks spread wide with his fingers, he put his thumbs on the sides of my anus. He applied pressure as he spread me wide then Trevor slapped my ass hard with his hand.

“Ouch!” I hollered as my ass cheeks recoiled.

“You know you want this!” Trevor’s voice boomed in the kitchen “I know what you like Mrs T a good anal fucking along with sucking cock!”

I closed my eyes as I fought my sexual desires that were blossoming in my body as my asshole instinctively relaxed for Trevor’s cock. Trevor and Jim are the only two allowed to fuck my ass even John is not allowed to go anywhere near my anus. It also is well-known about the restricted use of wearing an anal plug which deters others from using my anus.

Trevor spread my ass again as he placed his thumb against my hole as it gaped open; he pushed harder, making my anus stretch a little more. Of course, I am used to being plugged for long periods. I know this turned him on more to know that my body was his to do with as he pleased, even Chloe does not interrupt proceedings when he wants to abuse my body. Chloe has said before that I am their plaything as long as no permanent damage is inflicted. He put his nose right on the rim, then slowly snaked his tongue out.

“Trev,” I whimpered, “Stop it!”

Trevor laughed sarcastically, “I remember a time when you couldn’t get enough of this! Are you scared you may enjoy it more than with Jim I have your ass more than he does?”

I then remembered one evening after he initially shaved my cunt I felt Trevor’s expert tongue exploring my anus and I loved what he had done and how he made me feel. John could learn a lot from Trevor’s technique. Reality came smashing back to me as I felt Trevor’s tongue as it swirled in and out of my open anus. Trevor swirled his tongue deep into my asshole. His cock was raging hard and his balls were tingling with the need to be released.

I moaned, squirming with shame. Trevor’s mouth felt hot and slippery. His tongue was slick and wet as it licked my asshole inside out. I could feel my sphincter stretch open for his tongue. He pushed his face hard between my cheeks. His hand slid to my pussy. I couldn’t help but moan as his hands began teasing my cunt lips. Sometimes his fingers slid over my rather wet cunt at other times, they brushed over my cunt and the landing just above it. Now and again, his fingers would teasingly brush my inner thighs on both sides before caressing my swollen pussy lips again.

I was relieved to feel his mouth leave my anus but was startled when Trevor spun me around. My eyes immediately went to his throbbing cock as I stared at his magnificent cock, as it stuck out menacingly pointing directly towards me “You want to suck my cock, don’t you? You are my little slut!”

Trevor moved to the edge of the table and sat on the tabletop. I shuffled my feet as to be standing next to him he spread his legs and positioned himself with his cock right between his thighs. His balls hung down, resting on the edge of the table. My eyes were drawn to them as they were swollen and huge.

“Okay Mrs T put your mouth around my cock!” he ordered.

Trevor had no desire to debate this as he raised his body from the table and slapped my face with his open hand. In one motion he pulled my head down towards his cock and rubbed his hard cock along my face cheeks.

“I said suck it otherwise you will get another fucking slap.”

I felt his cock slide over my chin and over my lips. My mouth opened and I started to lick the cockhead then my mouth slid around the head Trevor started moaning, “That’s right slut lick it and suck it and use your mouth to expert use.”

His hot, hard, rubbery cockhead pressed against my soft pink lips. I kissed his head and brushed it lightly with my tongue. I stood in front of him, bent over at the waist, my tits hanging freely under my chest. Chloe was only a couple of feet away as she watched her boyfriend abuse me. My tits still stung from the previous smacking, my face started stinging moments after he slapped my cheek. Last night we were locked together having sex and now she sat there motionless allowing her boyfriend to do as he pleased. Trevor’s hand was firmly planted on the back of my head, making it impossible for me to leave. Even if it had been my choice I wasn’t sure even if I wanted to leave.

“Open your mouth, slut!” Trevor ordered as he rubbed his cock across my face His cock head bounced across my face and I imagined thick jets of cum shooting all over my face just like had done earlier with Dave. I felt a bit of precum from Trevor’s cock as my lips parted. He was moving his cock freely across my lips sometimes it was right under my nose then he slid his cockhead back between my soft lips “Ohhhh, fuck yes, slut!” he moaned loudly, “Now suck my cock!” as his fingers tangled in my hair.

I felt his cock sliding against the sensitive insides of my mouth. The wonderful flavour of precum teased my taste buds as it stuck to my tongue. I have already forgotten how Dave’s cum tasted as I flicked my tongue back and forth on Trevor’s cock. I began nursing on his cock, trying to draw out more of his precum. Trevor pushed his cock deeper into my mouth as I opened wider. When in the office with Dave I felt degraded and vulgar but now as Trevor’s, hard cock slid into my mouth as my tongue swirled around it more vigorously, with Trevor this always felt different

“Ohhhhh!! My little slut! Do you love sucking my cock?” Trevor crowed, enjoying the sight of the hot mother’s naked body, with my fine-toned legs slightly parted as I vigorously sucked him off. He was looking down at my hanging tits with my ever-present erect nipples.

I kept sliding my lips up and down the length. His cock felt thick, and rock hard. My lips gripped tighter and my tongue slithered around and around. The wetness of my mouth made my lips slide easily up and down. I sucked in more and more of his cock his cockhead was often at the entrance to my throat, sometimes with his movements his body lifted causing my throat to open allowing his cock to go into my throat. When I started gagging he pulled back allowing me to take a deep breath.

He released the back of my head and bending over my back he reached towards my asscheeks and spread them lewdly in front of his girlfriend. His fingers spread them harshly until my ass gaped open. I slurped and sucked his cock as I felt him spreading my ass wide.

“That’s it, slut” urged Trevor, “Suck it! Suck my cock deep into your mouth, you cock loving slut!”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.