The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 34

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 34 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I lay there daydreaming about today’s events; I hadn’t bothered about pulling the duvet over me. My thoughts were interrupted when Trevor walked into my room. I hadn’t heard him come in. I was laying there with one hand between my legs and the other was pulling my nipple. I was caught red-handed

“Such a sight to come home to, please continue.”

I stopped immediately but remained naked to his gaze.

“Don’t fret Mrs T I will hopefully be offering my cock to you in the morning as long Chlo and I fuck in the morning. I know you enjoy taking the used condom in your mouth.”

Yes, I have become accustomed to the daily ritual. Trevor left my bedroom and heard him in the bathroom having a wee then I heard him cleaning his teeth then I heard him walking along the landing towards his bedroom. I heard him and Chloe talking although I couldn’t make out what they were talking about. I had in the meantime started again pulling on my nipples and using my hand between my legs playing with the metal ball against my clit. I was sexually aroused, and I didn’t care if Trevor saw me naked nor saw me masturbating. I had expected him to walk in to say goodnight waving his dangling cock in my face maybe as I lay there naked I was hoping but I heard him disappear into Chloe’s. Instead of offering my fingers to him, I sucked my cunt juices from them in disappointment.

It was a restless night my brain was awash with so many thoughts. Things seemed to go from bad to worse. Dave showed his true colours, how I will be able to face him tomorrow and what of this Phil person who made a point of saying that he now owns me and that I would become his property. Both of them insisted that I dress to please them; Chloe said that she would assist with my outfits although what I knew was no doubt her clothes. Chloe made a comment earlier about getting rid of the frumpy clothes. She would easily be able to shorten the lengths of the skirts or dresses and able to put some slits in the material. She has already altered my bras so that the cups are cut in a way to ensure my tits are exposed. The comfy bras that I used to wear for work she has gotten rid of. She is very good with a sawing machine.

I had drifted in and out of sleep when I was woken up by the duvet being pulled away from my body and Trevor was standing next to the bed with his cum filled condom hanging below his cock. Was I still dreaming, I blinked my eyes a few times seeing his cock inches from my face Trevor had appeared in my bedroom after he and Chloe had had sex. I had not even heard the noises coming from Chloe’s room. Leaning over to Trevor’s cock, I slipped my lips around his cock scooping up the hanging cum with my tongue then slowly worked my mouth along the length of his cock until my lips reach the end then started to slide the condom off his cock into my mouth. I held Trevor’s cock in my hand my tongue exploring the condom on my tongue. I started to stroke his cock as my lips slowly bought the end of the condom along the length allowing the cum filled condom more into my mouth. The condom started swirling around in my mouth and being pushed by my tongue. I could taste Trevor’s cum slipping out of the condom. Then it was free I had the condom in my mouth Trevor was still at the side of the bed, his impressive cock still semi-erect inches from my face.

My eyes were still on his cock as I started attempting to extract his cum from the inside of the condom. Trevor took hold of his cock and started slapping his cock against the sides of my face Chloe appeared naked and stood watching at the doorway. Chloe was saying,

“Come on mum don’t waste any, suck his cock and don’t spill any.”

I opened my mouth as he pushed the empty condom against his cock as I put my lips around Trevor’s cock. I adjusted my position to make it easier to suck his cock my hands steadied myself against the bed. Chloe still naked moved over to stand next to her boyfriend and was looking up at me while my mouth was around his cock. She leaned forward as her free right hand started caressing her tits. I was still trying to extract all the cum from the condom, it seemed that Trevor was trying to push the condom down my throat as I started gagging, my tongue was desperately trying to push the condom away from his cock as my mouth sucked the length of his cock, my hand massaging his balls. Slowly and surely I managed to swallow his cum, it was hard, and thankfully Trevor did not get hard again. He stepped back putting his arm around his girlfriend’s waist

“Come on mum show me the empty condom.”

I opened my mouth and stuck out my tongue with the empty condom resting on top of my tongue.

“Good girl you can add this to the others hanging over the dressing table mirror to show how good you have been, Daddy will be pleased, best sort you out something to wear but first though, a couple of photos with you having that condom on your tongue and one with Trev’s cock next to your face. When she was finished Chloe casually walked out along with Trevor.

My mind was all topsy-turvy and in a state of confusion and how it made me feel as well as the reaction from my husband. This was the second time my daughter had taken photos which I assume would be sent to John’s phone and felt my pussy moisten as I remembered the taste of the three cocks in my mouth in the last 24 hours it had turned me on beyond belief. The depravity of what I had done caused my stomach to turn with excitement.

I stayed in bed until Trevor left for work. I went downstairs paced around the house and made some tea Chloe came down ready for work I couldn’t control myself, my right hand was between my legs when Chloe walked into the kitchen. I was caught mainly thinking about Chloe taking those photos and sending them to John

“What the fuck Mother, sit down right now. What are you like.”

I sat on one of the chairs at the kitchen table; Chloe opened her phone settings which showed a video. My hands shook as she quickly navigated to the files, had she secretly filmed me but I realised that the videos were not of me, Chloe started to play short video clips.

Some of them showed in which a lady was on the side of the road and gave the driver a blowjob others ended with the woman receiving a face full of cum. All the women wore sexy outfits which showed their curves. Their skirts were very short much more than what I am used to wearing. The few videos showed every one of the women sucking cocks. They were only short videos however watching these for only a short time my pussy spasmed as my fingers rubbed frantically on my clit I couldn’t get those images out of her mind. I noticed Chloe’s look in my eyes.

“I bet you would love to be that woman don’t you taking cock after cock in your mouth.”

She looked at me differently as if I was an animal in lust and I couldn’t wait to see those video clips again. What was it that the thug Phil said ‘Me and my friends will have fun with you’ and what with my boss shooting his spunk on my face and not only once? I stared at the phone I was worried that John would think differently about me. He had often said that I was a slut but at the same time he relished the thought of a guy cuming in my mouth

Chloe picked her phone up and then opened another file.

“This was sent to me from your Father, of course, though he can no longer wank himself off due to the chastity device. Daddy is instructed to watch certain porn videos that depict you then when he gets home he and I will discuss this in great detail once I remove the cock cage and without him touching himself I want to see how his cock responds. Yes, it may be cruel with him standing naked in front of me and with me wearing something sexy and revealing. Of course, if Daddy’s cock does not kindly respond then he will be further denied and if he cannot maintain his erection that his cock will be caged again”

She opened the file labelled ‘anal’ and watched in awe of women, with similar physical characteristics to me, taking a cock deep into their asses as they moaned with pleasure, I couldn’t help but picture my husband jacking his cock while watching the videos. Did he think of me in that position or was he wishing that he was with the women on the screen? Poor John, so did he have to recount the videos and make it was me that he was watching. Did he get an erection or not unfortunately I was never present.

This was cruel, why did I not wait until I orgasmed? Another video had a woman with a cock in her ass while another man fucked his cock in and out of her mouth. Her eyes widened as the sexy woman straddled one of the men and took his cock into her pussy. She bent over on him as the other one moved behind her and penetrated her ass. My mouth opened and imagined how it must feel to be fucked like that as the woman screamed in ecstasy. She ultimately fell on the floor on her back between the two well-hung men as they shot their load over her mostly on her face but some sprayed over her big tits. My face glowed crimson red from the embarrassment of the feelings that were erupting inside of my body. I was thinking about that woman and how she looked with his cum dripping off of her face. My eyes were on the two well-hung men if only John had a cock like that. My thoughts went to Max and his big fat black cock and the amount of sperm, he had produced when we were in the tattooist shop. I love watching a guy cum.

Chloe again picked up her phone this time she put it into her bag.

“I see by the look on your face Mother that woman could so easily be you. I have left something for you to wear on my bed, have a good day.”

And with that, she headed out. I still sat thinking of what I had just been watching. Was it wrong to have these feelings? I headed up to her bedroom; on her bed were a black skirt and a white silk-stripped blouse. I didn’t pay much attention to what she had left I headed to my bedroom and sat at the dressing table with the used condoms hanging over the top of the mirror. A long line all coming from Trevor’s cock after he had fucked my daughter and everyone had copious amounts of cum dangling from the underside of his cock for me to drink and swallow. All were a constant reminder to my husband. This morning was going to be somewhat different. I still did not believe that Dave would carry out his instructions regarding my clothing or lack of them. I knew I had probably a couple of days of training to do. Sometimes I would have to come face to face with Terry and possibly Phil.

After about 10 minutes of applying my make-up on my face, I finished doing my eyelashes then looking at my reflection in the mirror and at my ever-present erect nipples. I’m proud of my tits and especially my nipples. I spread my legs revealing my enlarged labia. I suppose that having large vaginal lips increases the appearance. Chloe’s are not as prominent as mine. My clitoris is also large and now my daughter is attempting to increase the size by using the suction mechanism. Having this clitoral piercing now keeps my clit permanently exposed. Looking at my reflection that nub of tissue is sticking out from my cunt. I touched the metal ball this seemed to keep me firmly aroused.

My hands hold my knees and spread my legs further apart, my labia has at times been stretched and pulled against my inner thighs opening my cunt to reveal my open cunt for any type of cruel punishment applied to my clitoris. I was visualizing sitting on the black phallic rubber cock that Dave produced 10 black vibrating cock and those vibrating balls against my clit. It was only Sunday that I had Max’s black cock inside me. I could feel my clit pulsating I had to stop but I also didn’t want to but I had to. I stood and walked into the bathroom to pick up the anal plug and in that short distance that metal ball bounced away freely against my clit. I picked up the plug and bent down as I aimed the plug at my anus, and with virtually no resistance I pushed the anal plug into my ass which will remain until I return from work. I walked into Chloe’s bedroom and slipped a couple of black stocking hold-ups up my legs. I stepped into the black skirt which was not too short but as I did it up I noticed that it had two side splits which conveniently came to the top of the stocking tops which would also show some naked flesh above the stockings.

When I picked up the white blouse under the blouse was a white bra. As soon I put the bra on I realised that it was a smaller size than I normally wear. The bra was a push-up and cupless just pushing my tits higher and squeezed together giving the effect that my tits were much bigger. I looked over at the tall mirror in Chloe’s bedroom, the bra encased my tits like a glove increased my tits would ultimately make my cleavage stand out. Momentarily I cupped my tits, my nipples poked out from my fingers I squeezed my fingers together applying just enough pressure causing my clitoris to tingle. At that moment I said to myself ‘What man wouldn’t want to have me, what man wouldn’t want to have his cock between my tits’ It was only a moment I knew the male staff lusted over me and no doubt some of the female staff also did. I let go of my tits and picked up the white blouse as I buttoned the blouse up I noticed that the top two buttons had been removed. Crafty.

The shiny strips were translucent allowing light to show through the material. My nipples of course were not covered the same way much of my tits were exposed. The blouse was not a tight fit it was quite loose but with the top two buttons being removed my ample cleavage would be visible. If I had not been wearing the altered skirt and this blouse but a normal skirt and bra this would pass for a normal working day. Instead, this outfit would stand out, my tits would be a focal point and let alone the naked flesh exposed above the stockings. A final look into the mirror Chloe had not said about my or her heels so it was left to me to decide. She has a vast range to choose from her Father seems to pay for a pair every time he comes home. I chose a black pair with 4-inch heels. Normally when at work I wear flats or flattish heels but recently I have been wearing higher heels. I know Dave approves. I walked into my bedroom to collect a cardigan, the long one I wore yesterday I left it on the back of the chair in my office. A final look into the mirrors in my bedroom then I headed downstairs and with every step I took the metal ball bounced against my clit. I had to walk to where I had left my car yesterday and once I got into my car the black split skirt rose up revealing the stocking tops.

Walking into my office Dave was in there, he was on the phone. I knew what was planned for today. I said a polite good morning and went to retrieve the relevant personal files, I knew Dave’s eyes were boring down on my legs so as usual I gave him the flash of my stocking tops. I didn’t want to be too long at the drawer so I just collected what I needed and went to sit on my chair behind my desk as I pulled the chair from under my desk sitting on the seat was the black phallic rubber cock. I was quite taken aback by the brazen bashfulness of my manager. Dave was still on the phone talking but had no intention of talking to me while he was still engaged in communicating with whoever was on the other end of the phone.

I looked over at Dave and then down to my chair seat, So then Dave had been serious when talking to me yesterday. I was also mindful of the cameras in the ceiling above my desk. The office door was open but I knew that if I sat at my desk no one would see the lower part of my body. I stood close to the chair and slowly lifted the skirt higher on my legs revealing not only my stocking tops and the expanse of naked flesh above but also my naked cunt, I am no longer permitted to cover my cunt except in special circumstances and if so am only allowed a skimpy thong. My daughter has removed all of my underwear. If I should have to go out then I had to be braless and my large nipples would certainly be the focal point of my tits I gingerly sat on the black phallic rubber cock, I had to reposition my stance and slowly the black cock disappeared inside my pussy until it was fully buried. So this is going to be what I had to endure when at my desk. Thankfully Dave had not activated the remote control as he was still busy on the phone. I fired up my computer and when the screen came on there was a message saying ‘This is your new life enjoy’ I deleted the message and opened my docs to see what members I had to see. I called down to the customer desk informing the staff that were there who had to come up to the training room. All the training sessions went without any hiccups. Those sessions now take longer after COVID-19 due to restrictions on the numbers attending on each occasion. I knew that eyes were on my outfit and I suppose some would talk with their tongues wagging. Well if this is going to be like this so be it. My manager is happy for me to dress similarly if other staff members want to complain then they would have to him.

With all the training was finished I went into my office to update the records. I was alone the black phallic cock was still on my seat I knew that some of the staff would be finishing their shift shortly so those that are finishing would be walking into the cloakroom to collect their things and use the toilets. I did not close the office door just in case the odd staff member wanted to speak to me. I was by myself I thought that I had better not upset my manager I peeped out of the door no one was around so I went and sat on the chair seat and lifted my skirt high up onto my waist and sat on the black rubber cock, once finally impaled in my cunt I adjusted the skirt to cover my legs and covering the black cock. No one came in apart from Dave.

“How did the training go, did many comment about your clothing? I will say Karen I think you look damn sexy in that outfit.”

“A few made snide remarks but I could see them staring at my tits and of course when I sat some couldn’t fail to notice my stocking tops and the small amount of exposed flesh most comments were to kept to themselves”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.