The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 33

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 33 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I slowly opened the door to check if anyone was passing, the path was clear. I left the door open and went across the passageway to the ladies’ toilets. It was well gone past 5 when a lot of women staff changed shifts but my biggest fear was that there may be the odd still staff member lurking. Thankfully there was no one at the lockers. I stood listening to if anyone was talking in the toilets, the odd few may be applying some make-up before leaving to go home. I couldn’t hear anything so I ventured through the door. I only opened the door a tad to see if anyone was standing in front of the mirrors at the sinks. Thankfully once again no one was in there what greeted me by my reflection in the mirrors was shock and belief. My face was a mess. I quickly splashed water onto my face getting rid of some of Dave’s cum. I fished out some cotton wool from my bag to wipe away the black mascara runs. That’s better; I had a little difficulty trying to unstick my eyelashes, there was not much I could do with the cum in my hair some of which had become sticky and mattered but at least I looked presentable. I applied some mascara and eye shadow then used some cream blush and one of my brushes to use with a light dusting of powder.

A staff member came in to use the toilet as I was applying the powder. We acknowledged each other. When she came out from having a wee she stood next to me looking through the mirrors at our reflections. I could she was looking at my tits; I was slightly leaning forward as I applied my make-up she was looking at the expanse of my cleavage which was clearly visible. She left without saying a word but I knew that tongues would wag. I wanted to check out my asscheeks so I half turned I could see the bruises forming I could still hand print from Dave but mostly the indents from the leather paddle the edges of which clearly showed raised welts. The heat was still generated through the redness.

I was supposed to call in to see Terry. Saturday Master had said to Terry that he could use my mouth or my tits for target practice. Though fuck the day that I have had, I had no intention of going down to see him. I checked that I was decent I decided to go down the other stairs away from the warehouse and thought I would have to suffer the consequences. Going down those stairs that metal started bouncing again against my clit and by the time I walked out of the store and headed to my car I was fully aroused and felt horny.

My ass was still stinging thankfully the car seat is soft. I had forgotten to collect my cardigan which was sitting at the back of my chair, I realised that as soon as I went onto the shop floor. Walking past customer service both women had their eyebrows raised and with a look of disdain on their faces. No matter some voices will be heard by the store manager, I guessed that Dave would have to deal with their complaints, he has instructed me to dress similarly although tomorrow I knew that I had a full day of training which was a blessing in disguise which will help my asscheeks recover. However when I get home and strip naked and after dinner Chloe will start using the suction tube on my clit in an attempt to increase its size. Also, I knew that my clit will become even more sensitive as time goes by.

I also know that Chloe will want a blow-by-blow account of my day that started such a long time ago. I hate having to recount details of sexual activities. I never go into great details with John as he has his own problems to deal with and my sexual activities will only complicate things despite him trying to badger me to confide with him I was looking at my daughter rubbing some soothing on my asscheeks I was fairly no cut marks were showing from the edges of the leather paddle, I enjoy my daughter and I spending time together. Since Covid when we got close to each other, I realised I had submissive tendencies, I love my daughter having control over me and allowing me to express my sexual desires. Initially, it was strange when Mother and daughter shared each other it was even stranger that her boyfriend moved in with us when John started working away. From the onset, Trevor came into my bedroom supporting a huge load of cum dangling from the condom from his cock after he and my daughter had sex. I got used to hearing them having sex while I masturbated then I would lay awake waiting for him to appear in my bedroom.

When I arrived home Trevor’s car was already there along with Chloe’s. I had to park some yards away from my house. Chloe gets home first so she parks on the driveway, having three cars four when John gets home all vying for park spaces sometimes gets difficult. I eventually managed to find a parking spot. Living in a suborn area where a lot of people knew each other, recently I had gotten a name for myself by the clothing that I now wore. As soon as I opened the car’s door I put my right leg out of my car exposing my stocking tops and the whites of my naked thighs. My exposed naked cunt was visible to the couple who were just about to walk past my car’s open door. I should have checked in my mirror before I opened the door. The man who was closet to me looked down at my exposure; his eyes went to my tits which were just about covered

“Afternoon Mrs Taylor, nice view.”

“Afternoon Mr & Mrs Wood, there’s often a problem with parking on the street, made worse when John converted our garage, and apologises for having four cars.”

“Yes, we have two ourselves.”

Mrs Wood did not converse with me after she realised I was practically naked still with one leg outside of the car she stepped further forward while Mr Wood spoke.

“Anyway nice speaking to you, hope I didn’t embarrass you.”

“Not in the least, it is nice to see a woman wearing stockings these days.”

He walked past and caught up with his wife. I adjusted the length of the dress so that it just rested at the top of the stockings. I thought that if Chloe would see me walking showing plenty of legs from the window she would praise me for being adventurous. Although I knew that others probably also saw me. If I had worn the cardigan when I left work others would probably not notice, but as it was wearing Chloe’s pink dress which clung to my tits made my exposure impossible to ignore. I had to walk something like 50 yards to our front door and as soon I started walking that small metal ball bounced against my clit.

This was hard to concentrate as soon the ball moved about increasing the aroused sensitivity in my clit. There is something very special about having a clit permanently aroused. Looking around a few people were walking, and a couple of cars drove past one of those the driver hooted his horn and his car slowed down to get a closer look at my stockinged legs. My thoughts turned to Phil and Dave but more importantly Dave. He had given me a cruel smacking leaning my naked body over his lap with his erection pressing against my belly before bending over his desk and Dave using the leather belt.

He had said that this would be a regular session. When I get indoors I could not hide the fact that my asscheeks would be a concern of the upcoming conversation. At some point, I would be forced to submit to Chloe about Dave insisting that I had been naked in the office. I thought that I should not own up to the amount of sexual activity in the office. She knew that I would be having some fun with Phil and what would she think of me not seeing Terry, although Chloe was not with me on Saturday when Master had spoken to Terry I guessed she was aware of it when the three of them on Sunday at Ben’s when I placed in the wooden pillory. That wooden framework with holes for my head and both hands trapped in which I was punished and exposed for public abuse. Although Sunday I was not publicly exposed how long will it be though before a bunch of guys abuse me?

A voice from behind me spoke

“Streuth Karen what a sight.”

It was Michael who had recently moved in with his mother a few houses across from me. He was walking behind me when he had spoken. I turned to face him

“Hello, Michael.”

“There’s never no fucking parking spaces here at this time of day, I suppose it is first come is served. Mum has told me not to park on her drive despite that I am often home before her. Are you naked under that dress, I guess so by the outline of your body?”

“I said to Mr Wood just a little while ago that there are not enough parking spaces, there is no solution to that though with the number of cars in this street.”

“Are you ignoring what I just said to you, I don’t care about fucking parking I’m thinking about you Karen, you have never invited me in for a chat and a drink, I have spoken many times to Chloe and seen you arrive home from our kitchen window. I believe you have spoken once with my mother why is that.”

Debbie is a very attractive woman, about 5’ 4” tall with a shapely figure, with firm-sized tits which seemed to have hard nipples. Her hair is dirty blonde which she wears long over her shoulders, coupled with her big blue eyes and long lashes, no doubt she gets a lot of attention whenever she goes out. I have seen her go out in her car dressed classy and sexy when I have seen her from my kitchen window.

“I don’t know Michael the subject has never come up; you both have only been here a few weeks.”

“Yes we have settled in well apart not having enough fucking parking places, I’ve recently just joined the local rugby team and joined the local sports club, I used to play squash, do you play at all.”

“I used to play tennis and sometimes I go for a run but don’t get the time these days, I always seem to be busy doing this and that and sporting activities are the least of my worries.”

“Maybe I could teach you to play squash, it’s much more energetic than tennis, and I would love to see your tits bouncing about. Mum has big nipples like you but hers are not as big as yours, do you often go out braless, she is roughly the same age as you, she goes to fit classes a few times a week, maybe mum and you go together.”

“Maybe, but as I just said Michael I don’t have the time.”

“I saw you washing your car recently when you were only wearing a long vest that hardly covered those tits, I went upstairs to my bedroom and watched you from afar, fuck Karen those tits gave me a raging hard-on, I couldn’t stop myself from wanking especially when Trevor started splashing your vest playfully with water, those tits became transparent, what a sight Karen. Your tits like now Karen are barely covered in that dress.”

“Michael I have to go, I am already running late due to work causing me to stay over with the store manager.”

“I bet you have fun with him dressed like that.”

“I do need to get on Michael.”

“OK, Karen I’ll be seeing you around, invite me in for a chat sometime.”

He walked past me and watched him cross the road to his house. I remembered the time when Trevor and I washed both cars, Trevor had insisted that I only wore that long vest. After we washed his car then we both washed my car he started splashing water over my tits. He also playfully smacked my ass. I never really thought any of the neighbours had seen.

When I got indoors after greeting my daughter I headed upstairs to have a shower but before I removed the anal plug and washed it. After which I felt markedly clean and managed to wash out the sticky cum from my hair. I felt refreshed; I brushed my hair I managed to look at the bruising on my asscheeks. I inserted the plug back into my ass, sometimes I do not put it back in until bedtime. Choosing a lifetime of nudity since Covid and with my daughter taking control of my actions I headed downstairs to wait for the inquisition of my day.

Trevor was sitting in the lounge watching telly Chloe was waiting in the kitchen.

“So Mother how was your day, was it a good day, did many comment on your dress and how did the stocktake go with that young man? I bet your boss’s eyes popped out when he saw you when you walked into your office dressed in my pink dress; I do believe it suits you better than I do. I saw that you were chatting with Michael, he seems to be a nice boy, have you spoken before? Sometimes Debbie Michael’s mother and I will have a quick chat, she seems a nice person, she divorced and it is just Debbie and Michael living in their house.”

“It has been an interesting day for sure it became especially different than a normal day in the office.”

“Why was it so different?”

“First of all was this.”

I bent over the table, and Chloe walked behind me.

“Wow was that done by the young man, I’ll go and get the soothing cream, your ass is still warm.”

I remained where I was while she went to fetch the cream. Chloe applied some cream, the cream cooling my asscheeks down a little. Chloe caressed both cheeks and she had a crafty feel on my clit, by the caressing and by her gentle hand felt good to be pampered in that way. Chloe’s finger circled my clit and spun the metal ball around instantaneously I parted my legs allowing Chloe greater access to my pussy. I didn’t want this to stop as she continued toying with my clitoris she said.

“So how did this happen, I assume the dress was a turn-on for him and he got a bit carried away with himself.”

“No nothing like that in fact, he was fascinated with my new piercing, Chlo that he fucked me and I came oodles and I experienced an explosive orgasm and in fact, I squirted all over his body, I don’t get many orgasms like that. But I will start from the beginning I started with Dave and ended with Dave. Let’s sit and I’ll go through this ordeal.”

For the next 20 minutes or so I recited my ordeal, as when I started chatting started when we were in the office and I was bending down at the filing cabinets knowing that Dave was looking at my legs. I decided not to leave out anything after all this my daughter who is my Mistress and I didn’t want to disrespect her.

During my conversation I couldn’t stop myself from masturbating, Chloe was also getting aroused. My masturbating increased in tempo, I had spread my legs as sometimes I used one or two fingers inside me other times I rubbed my clit that spiked metal ball was certainly doing what it should be doing.

This reminded me of when I occasionally had a conversation by email with someone who used to write erotic stories on Storiesonline when I and Chloe would sit down at the computer to reply to him. Those stories were the beginnings of a long journey into the life that I now live. We shared a mountain of information about how I and my daughter became involved and this was the beginning of this story. Unfortunately, he or we lost contact with each other but both Chloe and I enjoyed the musings and those reflections that helped with my development. Chloe had a good female friend, Natalie who took care of her Mother in the same manner; they would often discuss this and that regarding her Mother in various bondage scenarios. It also helped that Vickie was a sex maniac she was fascinated with young boys/young men. Apparently, she would often have two around together, this became evident when Natalie arrived home one afternoon when she caught her boyfriend Mark and someone else both fucking her Mother in the lounge. Vickie had been cuffed behind her back as she rode the other boy’s cock while Mark had been slapping her big tits. Instead of looking shocked and horrified by her Mother’s actions Natalie took control of the situation in punishing her Mother. Natalie purchased a few items of bondage and she and Mark had a string of young men queuing to fuck the mature woman. I would only hear about Vickie’s escapades when Chloe shared that information with me, occasionally Natalie and Mark organised for a baker’s dozen young men for a gangbang for Natalie’s Mother up in her bedroom. Being young and virile was easy for them to become repeaters. Vickie like me loved cum and most would cover her body in sticky sperm.

By the time I was finished describing the events of the day, I was not far away to have an orgasm. Chloe got down between my legs and pushed my hand away. Chloe used her tongue on my clit, I sat back on the chair Chloe lifted my legs over her shoulders; it didn’t take long before I was cumming. Her face was covered with my juices; she dropped my legs onto the floor and placed her face towards mine. We kissed and shared my cunt juices.

“Mother you little mix, so from now on then you are expected to be naked in the office, very risky but then Dave is your boss and he bought you a nice present, I can see how much fun that could be, good for him, I will have to call in to see him for a chat. You are going to be busy.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.