The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 32

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 32 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I got myself a coffee and sat where I often do. Many staff members acknowledged me after they all knew me being the staff training officer. Most of the staff are women who work on the shop floor, The warehouse is mostly all male due to their type of working humpy boxes around, the three chillers produce, dairy and meat are in the corridor leading from the warehouse and to the shop floor and the fourth chiller is attached to the rear of the shop floor where all the fresh food counters are located. There is another room which is used to store cages of eggs and the bags and cages of potatoes which have to be stored at room temperature, also in that room are also cages of bananas.

Sitting alone having a coffee many of the women would glance over at me but none spoke to me, some would nod their heads in acknowledgement. I was conscious of my stocking tops showing so I did not cross my legs but I could not hide the fact that my nipples were sticking out like two bullets and the fact that I was showing ample cleavage due to the cut of the dress and the fact that the dress clung to my tits. It was obvious to anyone that I was braless. Due to many stares looking over at me, my clit started twitching which in turn my nipples started throbbing. It was made worse by the fact that I had about an hour or so ago not only I had this thug’s cock inside me but I had experienced such an explosive orgasm coupled with the thought of what Dave had said to me earlier about me being naked in the office. It was absurd for him to think of such a thing but those thoughts were now playing on my mind. I am used to being naked at home or even being naked at Ben’s so why not here? For whatever reason my clit was now only twitching but was throbbing just as were my nipples, I knew I had to stop thinking of sex. Instinctively I crossed my legs to try and apply some pressure on my clit but as soon as I did so I released I was exposing the stocking tops and my naked thigh above the stockings. I noticed some of the staff who were close to where I was sitting dropped their eyes to my legs which made it worse for me. However, it felt good by applying pressure that small metal ball was squeezed between my legs against my clit.

My thoughts turned to Phil the young man from the warehouse staff. I barely knew him. I had checked his profile on his file but nothing stood out, even Terry had not said much about him apart from that he showed great potential for organising things and that he fixed in well with other staff members. Where did this young man decide my destiny? In the heat of the moment, I agreed to this young man that he would take ownership of me. I was thinking of what that would be like. Ownership was like a prized dog or something, what I was thinking of. That orgasm that I experienced was explosive, it is not often that I have such an intense orgasm that my cunt juices gush from my pussy with such ferocity splashing over his body. Eric one of the produce staff came and sat across from me from the table that I had occupied. His presence brought me back to reality. We looked at each other as he sat

“Good afternoon Mrs Taylor, I must say you look elegant and dressed tastefully and graceful and stylish in appearance, especially for work, full marks for you, I saw you when you came into the store all heads turned towards you, may I say Mrs Taylor you look so damn horny a few of us couldn’t fail to notice your long sexy legs and I must say sitting right here now looking at your tits has instantly given me a hard-on. Your husband must be proud of you knowing what you are wearing. I wished I had a mother who would dare to wear something as you.”

I listened to him, I should have told him not to talk to me in that fashion but I loved the compliment, thankfully Eric did not speak loud so his conversation I don’t think others heard what he had said but the compliment had an effect on my clit.

“Yes Eric I do not normally come to work wearing this or something similar, I see the looks that some of the staff have given me, especially from the women staff which shows the look of disdain on many faces. Thank you Eric for the complement.”

“No problem Mrs Taylor my cock is bursting at the seems to be free, feel free to come to work dressed as you are, it adds to the monotonous tedious and often dull and even lacking work in variety but if you come to work wearing something sexy despite what other women think me and the boys and girls in the produce department would definitely approve and I am sure the boys in the warehouse would also approve. I do love to see a mature woman who is comfortable and confident wearing such an outfit.”

“Stop it or I will blush, yes I saw the boys earlier in the warehouse and a few made some comments.”

I had finished my coffee so I stood up and said goodbye to Eric, placed my empty cup on the designated rack of dirty crockery and headed off to the office. Dave was somewhere on the shop floor I started uploading the stock figures onto the computer I had collated from the W & S. At some point he returned to the office along with a female staff member. He asked me to take notes for a sickness interview between Dave and the staff member.

That was a difficult moment as the paperwork was in one of the filing cabinet drawers just across from his desk. Although I had to collect the files for such a meeting was in the top drawer of one of the cabinets and with Yana now sitting on a chair opposite Dave was looking at my stocking tops exposed under the dress. Dave noticed that she was staring at my legs as was he. Once I collected the relevant book of files he then had me bend down to get her personal file from a lower drawer. I didn’t dither about what I knew that I would be exposing to Yana. I had to make a quick decision to either squat down or bend down. I decided to squat down preventing Dave from looking straight at my exposed ass, as it was Yana would only see the naked flesh that was above my stocking tops and I guessed she would not notice that I was not wearing a thong under the dress. Once I gathered her file he then told me to pull my chair up so that I could take notes.

Once I pulled up my chair she sat staring at my erect nipples and the deep plunging cleavage that was showing from the dress. The meeting lasted around 20 minutes and gave her the file to sign. Yana left the office with Dave telling her to close the door behind her.

“Back to business Karen we will not be disturbed any more this afternoon you know what is coming next don’t you strip well you only have one item of clothing to remove, you can keep your stockings on along with those red heels, you will remain naked for the rest of the afternoon, tomorrow I know you have some training to do but from now on when you are in here you will be naked is that clear.

“You can’t be serious Dave can you; you are having a laugh aren’t you.”

“This is going to be a change of roles for you; you will still do the work that is expected of you when in here. There have been many times during our conversations in here where you have said that you are naked at home, this is just an extension of that, day by day you tease me. You can leave those black stockings on along with your heels. Black stockings suit your skin tone, and hold-ups or whether with suspenders from now will be the norm. Only seeing you wearing those will give me a permanent hard-on. I will punish you regularly and before you leave to go home you will suck my cock and if you do not put a good effort with your sucking skills then the punishment will be harsher and I have a present for you: here it is in my drawer.”

Dave opened one of the drawers of his desk and held in his hand he was holding a big black rubber cock with two big balls fixed to the base which seemed to be soft and flexible with a suction cup which is designed to stick to most surfaces for hands-free fun. It must have been around 10-12 inches long with the shaft being insertable about 2 inches smaller. He stuck the phallic black rubber cock an object that resembles an erect penis on his desk and flicked it to wobble it around.

“This is for your chair and being black your juices will easily coat the length of the dildo. The balls will fit nicely against your clit and this is the hand-held remote to activate not only the balls but the length of the dildo. It has various settings from low to high and can be used separately.”

I stood there dumbfounded looking at this black phallic rubber cock which was still wobbling around. I was looking at his face which showed that he was enjoying the predicament that I was in.

“What is going to be Karen are you going to strip naked for me and place this suction dildo on your chair seat or do I have to investigate what I have heard about your antics in one of the young men in the warehouse, I believe his name is Phil, of course, I can remain quiet or to open an investigation with Terry who is in charge of the warehouse comings and goings. You have the responsibility of the warehouse this would not be good for you with any investigation.”

I was put on the spot what should I do? I was looking at the black dildo but I knew what I needed to do I lifted my head up a tad little to look into his eyes; he knew I was cornered and slowly I lifted the dress over my head and stood there completely naked apart from the stockings.

“Good girl now insert the black phallic inside then go and sit on your chair so that the suction base will stick in place on your seat.”

It had a strong suction as it was hard to move from his desk then when in my hand I inserted the dildo inside my cunt despite its size it slipped in easily. I pushed it until the big black balls rested on my clit so that the dildo was fully inside me. Walking to my desk and having to hold the chair from when at the front of his desk when Yana was next to me I had to use my other hand to hold the dildo close to my cunt preventing it from slipping out. Placing the chair in front of my desk I gingerly sat down, as soon as I did the suction base stuck firmly on the chair seat. This felt that this was Max’s black cock from yesterday filling me up. Instantly I felt the buzzing from the big rubber balls against my clitoris then moments later the shaft of the cock came to life. I had to grip the edge of my desk as I let out a loud squeal. The balls also started vibrating against my clit.

“Fuuuuuuccccccckkkkkk, fuck fuck Dave turn it off.”

I started bobbing up and down on the cock to the amusement of Dave.

“So much fun Karen isn’t it, keep on fucking that cock and I do love to see those tits bouncing, yes this is fun, spread your legs Karen so that I can see the black dildo sliding up and down in your cunt, sit on it Karen so that is deep.”

“Why are you doing this to me, Dave, I have always been good to you, this thing will soon me having an orgasm, god Dave my cunt is so fucking wet, I can hear the sloshing noises coming from my cunt as I ride the dildo.”

For whatever reason I was enjoying the dildo inside my pussy, was it my time Phil in the W & S who saw me having an explosive orgasm or was it with Dave’s cock in my mouth and cumming in my hand and after in my mouth I was riding the dildo for all my might, I saw his hand against his cock which was still in his trousers but I could clearly make out his erection. I had no problem being naked although I knew that this was absurd. The door was closed and knew that no one would enter unless one of us indicated the person to enter. Maybe the risk element came into the equation.

“Because I can Karen so you had bet get used to it, I will enjoy dominating you; it makes a far cry from Becky dominating me but yes I think that you appear to be suffering but also enjoying what was happening to your body.”

I was almost screaming with pleasure but was trying to not make too much noise. The length of the shaft not only vibrated but also grew in thickness up and down the entire length of my cunt, the sides were pulsating Dave continued talking

“Well Karen the first thing I see, is a pair of beautiful blue eyes. I think they are a little afraid of being in here naked worrying if someone will come in, and that you will discover the passion that lurks just below the surface and is straining to come out. I see your lips that are soft and sensuous that not so long ago had those soft lips around my cock and eagerly swallowing my spunk. I see two dark areolas capped by hardened huge nipples that, if touched the right way, will lead to sparks. And those sparks will explode the passion that is so close. And those tits Karen are a blessing in by themselves every hot male would want a piece of you; these are your best assets along with your huge nipples. I see they are bouncing up and down nicely, wouldn’t you like me to lick and suck them? I know they are very sensitive and I know that you enjoy it when I caress them.”

Dave rose from his chair and walked to stand in front of me. He still had hold of the remote device and I saw him press the button. He couldn’t now see me riding the dildo due to his position. I felt the dildo increase the speed of vibrations. I was fucking the dildo just as I had just done so with Phil’s cock. I was still gripping the edge of the desk but now I was riding the dildo for all my might. I was lifting my body up so that I was just about keeping the head of the dildo inside me then I was slamming down hard on the big black balls against my clit.

He leaned over the desk and took both nipples between his fingers and thumbs; he went from caressing both nipples to pinching them strongly, he also started lifting my tits up by my nipples I let out a whimper from the pain in my nipples, as I groaned in ecstatic passion because I couldn’t resist the onset of my orgasm. As my orgasm started to take hold Dave kept pinching my nipples hard, the increased pain triggered the mechanism to let my orgasm flow from my cunt. I continued fucking the dildo until my orgasm subsided.

Dave let go of my nipples, I was breathing heavily and found it hard to catch my breath, Dave walked around my desk and swung my chair around

“Show me how much you enjoyed that Karen.”

I casually lifted up from the chair seat and standing before me was the black dildo covered in my white cum juices along the entire length of the dildo even the black balls were completely covered and around the suction base, my cunt juices pooled around the base. Standing with a leg on either side of the chair legs my labia were spread causing my cunt to have a gaping hole before my labia will shrink back to normal. Dave did not say anything I saw him press the remote button to turn the controller off.

He undid his trousers which slid to the ground, his cock was pointing at me. I took his cock with my hand, and I dropped to my knees in front of Dave and began to lick his cockhead and masturbate his cock, I opened my mouth and slipped my lips around his cock and began sucking, moving my head up and down. After some minutes and with a satisfied smile, how I sucked his cock his hands went round the back of my head. We got into a good rhythm his hips started rocking back and forth his cock was sliding deeper into my mouth often reaching the entrance of my throat.

As time went by and his orgasm approached, he began to breathe heavily and gasp; I began to suck his cock more furiously. He tightened his grip on my hair and guided my head movements, forcing more and more of his cock down my throat until I began to gag and retch. When he was on the verge of cumming, he pulled out his cock, put it a few centimetres away from my face and began to ejaculate and telling me to keep my mouth open and to stick out my tongue. His cock spurted stream after stream of cum on my face and finally filled my mouth with cum. I swallowed almost all, but part escaped and slipped from my lips down onto my tits. I cleaned his cock

“Don’t you dare clean your face until I let you understand? I like sluts to have a reminder of who they are. Get back on that dildo”

I was shattered, he pulled his trousers back up, and I licked my lips and savoured Dave’s cum. I love the taste of cum and didn’t like to waste my time wiping my face. The few drops of cum that were on my tits I used my fingers to scoop up and licked my fingers. Dave stood watching me as I squatted down onto the seat of my chair and positioned myself to take the dildo back into my cunt. This time Dave used the remote again this time just the balls started vibrating against my clit. Dave walked back to his own desk. I was thinking fuck Dave that was the third lot. I was also thinking about who had the idea of purchasing this dildo had this come from his wife, maybe he had seen his wife Becca use one at home, I knew he loved watching other guys with her. She has forbidden him to have sex with Becca, and maybe he was asserting the influence of his power of authority over me. In any case, to see him cum three times was most unusual.

For the remainder of the afternoon, Dave was back on the shop floor with the occasional stint in the office. Dave told me not to remove the dildo. He switched the remote control off picked up my pink dress and placed it into one of the cabinet drawers. For some reason maybe because of the situation that I was in my clit during the afternoon my clit started throbbing. During the time I was left alone and to some extent, I humiliated myself by the fact that I had started to fuck myself on the huge black dildo. This thing inside me I became aroused and excited and I often noticed when I had lifted up from the dildo that I was creaming along the length of the dildo and that I would get very wet, which seemed to be fairly consistent. Occasionally I would pull on my nipples which only intensified my excitement. Thankfully on those occasions, I was alone. The few times that Dave came into the office nothing happened. It seemed strange sitting naked and I was still a little afraid that someone would walk in, every time that Dave came in my heart stopped just like it was someone else.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.