The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 31

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 31 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I finished with the files updating training and sickness records. I called Terry asking whether the delivery of Wines & Spirits had arrived which he confirmed. This was stepping into the unknown dressed as I was. The last time that I went into the stock room with Phil I had worn the big coat covering my skirt and blouse which he had insisted that I wear along with the sexy underwear, today I was practically naked. Today he could not confiscate anything.

Even the piercing sitting at my desk I had forgotten about it. However, as I thought about the thug Phil I automatically touched my clit or really touched the metal ball. As I slid my fingers into my cunt fuck it was wet. I had no indication that I was wet. I knew that I had to venture down to the warehouse and touching the metal ball for some reason my clit started twitching, was this me thinking of the upcoming visit or was I thinking of Dave and wanking his cock in my hand or with his cock firmly lodged in my mouth along with his speech about him taking control of me in the office and what he expected from me. But now my thoughts were about Phil so I had any thoughts of Dave at the back of my mind and to see what would come when I got back into the office early afternoon.

I had to compose myself for the inevitable and tried to think of anything else apart from sex. The harder I tried the more I became more aroused. The last time I did stock take Alan came in with me Phil was busy out in the yard with a delivery driver. I knew he cursed me as someone else had to go with me. Of course, Phil was not solely responsible for assisting me but since our first encounter, he feels that it was his right.

I went into the ladies’ changing room to check on my make-up, touched my lippy and brushed my hair. Fuck my nipples were sticking out like sore thumbs and there was no hiding them. I adjusted the length a little of the dress in an attempt to cover a little of the stocking tops. As I looked at myself in the mirror my reflection said SLUT in big capitols. I had given up what the few other staff members thought when they saw me walk through the staff entrance on my way upstairs. This dress was making a big statement. A couple of staff members walked into the loos although they greeted me but I could see the disdain in their eyes when they saw what I was wearing. They showed a feeling of strong dislike or disapproval that I think does not deserve respect. Fuck em, I thought.

I left the loos after another glance at myself in the mirrors, I picked up the clipboard from my desk and started my journey downstairs into the warehouse. As soon I started the descent the metal ball started bouncing on my clit with every step I took, up until then I had hardly paid any attention to it but descending those stairs my clit had other ideas. About halfway down the stairs, I stopped my clit had started throbbing my hand went between my legs fuck my cunt was leaking those tiny metal pins were sending shockwaves through my cunt. Instantly two fingers slid into my cunt easily, I withdrew them and sucked my own juices between my lips. I touched the metal ball with my fingers and spun the ball around I could feel my clitoris expanding. I had to have a moment to compose myself I took a few deep breaths why was my clit acting up this way. again I touched my ever-increasing growing clitoris. I couldn’t see it in the position that I was in but I could feel it between my fingers. This is why the suction tube has been used on my clit in an attempt to grow and expand it and increase the sensitivity in it.

I couldn’t go back upstairs so I had to go on. Taking each step at a time the bottom of the dress easily rose up exposing the stocking tops and a little piece of naked thigh. Getting to the bottom of the stairs I adjusted the length a little but I knew that the length was just about in line with the stocking tops then I walked through the clear rubber doors into the warehouse where Terry’s office is. Terry was waiting for me and as I approached him Terry said “WOW Mrs Taylor, this is a little risky too but I must say look at you dressed to thrill. Streuth are you naked under that dress and look at those sexy legs? Mr Harris said that he was going to have a chat with me regarding you doing some more work down here, what is that about do you know, you can come down here anytime dressed like this? I’m looking to seeing you in my office later”

Of course, he hadn’t forgotten what Master said Saturday night to him just before leaving. Some of the boys stopped what they were doing when they saw me. This pink dress practically did not really hide anything. I knew I looked amazing showing off my ample cleavage. My big tits sat up high and firm with practically no sag at all and my nipples sat plum in the center of my tits fully erect sticking out like two bullets.

So had Dave already hatched his plan? I felt a little uneasy standing there with the boys ogling my body my clit was twitching or was it itching I wanted to touch the damn thing. The boys had temporarily stopped pre-sorting and almost immediately another two appeared from where they were also pre-sorting stock and they walked to the other two where they were standing, all four now looking at me.

“WOW Mrs Taylor you going to help us, we could do with your help before we get the frozen delivery in, if you don’t mind me saying so Mrs Taylor you look so sexy and that outfit suits you.”

Tony sat down on one of the large boxes; he knew he was looking at my stocking tops. I saw his tongue slide across his lips

“You seem to be braless Mrs Taylor I would like to get my lips around those big nipples well I bet we all would don’t you think boys.”

“Stop it, just remember who you are talking about, now get on with your work.”

“I bet you would like to have some fun with us, I reckon you are a big cock teaser a real MILF what do you think Mrs Taylor, you up for it. What does your husband think of you wearing such a sexy outfit for work?”

“Stop it right now or I will report you to Mr Harris, you should behave yourselves talking to me like that.”

With that, I picked up the documents from the delivery from Terry’s desk to put them with the clipboard which I bought with me.

“Who is coming with me, Terry?”

“That will be Phil he is on the loading bay, I’ll give him a shout, and I’ll tell him to meet you at the W & S. Here’s the key fob”

All eyes were on me from the boys as they watched me walk to the other end of the warehouse. I heard the boys sniggering as I slowly departed and waited for Phil to arrive. Walking the metal ball again started bouncing on my clit but I refused to check if I was wet in fear of others catching me with my hand between my legs. I thought as I walked these boys were getting much more brazen towards me. Brian was using the forklift to stack pallets of toilet rolls against the side of the wall high up on designated racks above the Health & Beauty products some on racks and others on cages. To the right were the over stocks and to the left would be the once pre-sorted new stock that at some point the boys would be working on when that delivery arrives. Barry acknowledged me as I headed towards the W & S stockroom.

Looking down at the empty space where the new delivery stock which had only recently been worked on, not far from where Terry’s desk was the stock which had been separated as these had been scanned on the shop floor by stock control using an MSU for any gaps on the shelves so that the warehouse boys when pre-sorting those items to be kept separate then once the pre-sorting those items would taken onto the shop floor to fill the gaps. I saw Phil in the distance talking with Terry. I waited with anticipation Mary one of the cash staff came out from the cash office she sort of did a double take when she saw me. I smiled at her as we both acknowledged each other. Phil came strolling along the walkway around the outside of the warehouse.

“Good morning Mrs Taylor, look at you, sex on legs, you look delightful and see that your nipples are pleased to see me and I must say that dress suits you such that the slut you are or shall I say cum slut. Earlier this morning I had an intriguing conversation with Terry about events on Saturday evening. I see that you have worn black stockings today as I requested but I didn’t expect you to go without a bra, and that dress clings to your tits and shows your curves a treat. When we get into the stockroom please enlighten me.”

I was sure that my nipples grew even bigger as he spoke to me. He was looking me up and down with a big grin on his face my clit had started throbbing again. I handed the key fob to Phil who used the key fob to release the door; I walked in first his eyes were now on my legs. He walked behind me taking in the view.

“Sexy legs show me that you are naked under that dress and not wearing a thong.”

I placed the clipboard on top of one of the boxes although I was determined I wouldn’t simply submit to this youth like the last time, again he was proving to me who was the boss between them. I knew that once again I would succumb to his wishes; my clit started twitching like earlier as I thought at that moment about his cock in my mouth like before, so there I was and without any hesitation, I raised the bottom of the dress revealing my stocking tops and my naked cunt, I remained to hold the dress up exposing my bald cunt to his gaze.

“As a slut’s cunt should be. Terry says that you visited him at some big house in the country where you were naked and at some point had his cock in your mouth and he shot his load in your mouth is that correct.”

“Yes it is correct, I’m addicted to cock, and I’m fascinated watching a cock grow hard even a flaccid cock I love seeing men exposing their cocks and better if a guy can cum in my mouth, I love the taste of cum. Both my husband and I are naturists so being naked is quite normal”

“Good to know, who was present Saturday?”

Suddenly everything was falling apart for me just as with my boss I was having those wicked thoughts about using my mature busty body to leave Phil with a raging hard-on. This was just the same when in the office with Dave. Why did I take hold of his cock in my hand for one reason or another I did not really fathom. At that time I was feeling frisky. I could make out the bulge in Phil’s jeans as he stood looking at me still holding the dress high up over my legs his eyes feasted on my big nipples as Dave had done earlier. Whether or not I was management or not, this youth Phil was in the process of dominating me both mentally and probably physically. So I started to recount the events from Saturday evening.

“Ben who owns the house and Jim is a good friend of mine, along with Terry and a young lassie Donna.”

“Yes Donna I hope you enjoyed the time with her, Donna is a good friend of mine. You may recall seeing Donna at the restaurant when you were with Chloe. I did mention to you that I expected that you both would soon become acquainted with each other. Donna is a sweet thing. So then MrsT you not only had Terry’s cock in your mouth but you had Donna’s pussy in your face, you are turning out to be a bigger slut than I thought that you are. You may remove the dress and stand there with your hands behind your head as you have done before and thrust those tits out as I want a nibble.”

This hostile young man Phil who was less than half my age now glared down into my eyes as if she were a naughty girl who was in need of some kind of punishment. Strangely now though I wanted him to see me naked but not only that I wanted his cock in my mouth. Yes, I could then recall the dark-haired young lady who accompanied him to the restaurant but I hardly paid any attention to her as at that time my focus was on the young man. I found myself once again mesmerized by his eyes and drawn by a magnet.

Not worrying about where I was, I had been there before, and I was not even bothered if Terry would manage to get his hands on another copy of the video surveillance. No other member of the security had said anything after the last encounter. I knew this would be defamatory to my good reputation although presently my reputation is being tarnished by sexual activities. I was thinking that I should have a look into the security room and check the CCTV video surveillance myself although I knew that I could not confiscate the video nor would I be able to copy it without alarming the company that monitors the surveillance not just my own store but multiple stores. We have twenty-seven stores in our region of course all the videos are not monitored all the time. If the video came to light this would be my downfall and yet day by day I was becoming more and more submissive and my enslavement by others.

Initially led by my daughter and her boyfriend Trevor then it was Master the young man called Jim who introduced him to me by Trevor on that Saturday afternoon when I went out shopping and when I got home from shopping he saw me openly displaying my stocking tops and ample cleavage and then out from nowhere he wanted me to undo the button down dress to display my curves to him. Which I openly did, standing in the kitchen wearing sexy underwear. I know that I should have refused his advances but having been out purposely teasing young boys in the supermarket produce department, I was turned on displaying and teasing those boys and even when I reached home my pussy was wet knowing that some of those boys’ hard-on’s watching me.

How is it that Dave the store manager yes it was me who had started teasing him and exposing my naked pussy from under my desk to him and earlier this morning has said that he will punish me by his insistence that I strip naked in the office. Having his cock in my mouth was a bonus but I was taken off guard when he said about me being naked let alone him saying that he intended to spank my naked ass. Plus the fact he was telling me to wear something sexy to work which according to him will involve me working more in the warehouse.

I have found myself under the influence of this thug Phil who again was telling me to strip naked and what with the warehouse supervisor Terry has managed to get a copy of my antics with this thug in the stockroom of the W & S. My downfall would entail not only blackmail but I would be subjected to sexual acts without me informing the powers at be. How could I tell my manager who now is eager to participate in my enslavement?

So there I was quickly removing the dress as Phil had instructed and standing there with my hands behind my head just standing in a pair of red heels and hold-up stockings. He stood there without saying a word just staring at my naked body looking me up and down.

This was the moment standing there naked I had fantasied and dreamt over, this was really happening, and not one only fantasizing about although many moments being alone in my bed or laying in the bath masturbating thinking of this young thuggish young man and why shouldn’t I be allowed my own secrets of my own, especially when fully aware that I knew that he had a huge influence over me, maybe not as much as Master nor Chloe but this was something about this young man as he weld his powerful stance looking at my naked body without saying a word. I wanted to be naked in front of him; I wanted him to lust over me, what was coming of me I was there right now seeing his eyes roll over my naked body. He was only a few feet away from me but he was taking in my body without saying a damn thing.

He was admiring me for a few seconds, which fuels my state of arousal. He even runs his hands over my tits before dropping his hand lower and running his hand over my exposed cunt.

“Just as a slut should be Mrs Taylor you fit that bill with your big tits and these magnificent nipples don’t you agree.”

He reached out and cupped both of my tits then he put his mouth around my right nipple and sucked with his warm wet mouth as he played with my other full firm tit. I felt amazing and was now experiencing feelings of pride in my mature body. Having this young man admiring and enjoying my body, what was really on earth was wrong with displaying it? He cupped my tit and suckled on the other as his other hand moved down and pushed between my thighs. My pussy was warm and wet, Perhaps it was a sudden throbbing in my cunt and the tingling of my nipples, he managed to put one finger into my cunt and began to fuck me with it then in as quick as a flash his finger started to fuck me as he stopped and withdrew his finger then stepped back.

He holds his fingers up for me to see, and I suddenly comprehend that he is telling me that my cunt is wet. I can’t tell how wet it is but my arousal has been building ever since I arrived in the warehouse in anticipation of this day. I open my legs a little wider, in the hope that he might tease my cunt some more

“Fuck what do we have here Mrs T not only a wet cunt but what’s this.”

He was now looking at my piercing. I was still standing with my hands behind my head, his mouth had left my nipple, and I was still thrusting my tits out to him I moaned a little and spread my legs wider to accommodate his hand. I opened my legs further by sliding them apart and leaned back against some wine boxes still keeping my hands behind my head. I inched my feet further apart and rested my bum on top of some boxes as I looked down into his eyes. My entire mature naked body stood before this young man in front of me for him to see. I could see the outline of his cock in his trousers. His cock was obviously pleased to see me, he licked his lips

“Finger me and check out my new piercing. You can see how wet your finger is from my wet cunt. I know that you call me a slut, yes Phil I’m a mature slut who loves cock especially young cock. Look at me standing practically naked before you displaying my new piercing. See how my nipples responded when you just sucked them, they are alive, tingling and pulsating. Today I am braless because I wanted you to see them in all their glory they are huge I know”

I then brazenly spoke about my addition to the piecing to my cunt as he slowly moved his fingers around my pussy moving two of them in and out of my cunt, his thumb pressed against the metal ball as he attempted to spin the ball around. As he did so I played with my tits and pulled on my nipples as I began to tell him, Max, in the tattooist shop trying not to leave out any of the details.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.