The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 30

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 30 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

After cleaning my teeth and using the shower head to wash my bits I was ready to do my hair and make-up. When my hair and make-up seemed to be perfect, I walked into my daughter’s room to choose a dress, or would Chloe choose a skirt and blouse something nice, Chloe had already dressed and I was ready for what I was expected to wear, and started going to her wardrobe and looking at her extensive collection.

I picked out this and that which was discarded from Chloe but almost twenty minutes later I had made my choice, so be it mainly Chloe’s choice. I stood in front of the mirror and smiled at my reflection, happy with how I looked. Chloe was looking and giving her approval. I had on Chloe’s pink evening dress, the short one that showed off her own long, shapely legs and small waist although my waist is not as slim as hers.

Being a size smaller than hers it was tight at the waist with a low back and a modest front, my large tits looking a little bigger because of the way the dress lifted them up. My nipples looked obscenely sticking out through the material. I did not attempt to put a bra on as I saw that the back of the dress was cut in a way that the bra straps would be showing. I turned and looked at my bare back, admiring how strong it looked and pleased with the amount of flesh on display, turning back to the mirror the low cut showed off enough of my cleavage but not an excessive amount I knew how sexy it made me look. My nipples ached a little as I did a few twirls and walked back and forth, gauging how best to maximize my look.

“This looks so good on me without a bra, but darling I can’t go to work wearing this.”

“You will go to work wearing this dress and stop complaining I’m sure Dave will be impressed.”

Taking one last look in the mirror, surprised my nipples were sticking out as much as they were. I pulled the straps off my shoulders and looked at them, feeling how hard they were and squeezing them, the feeling felt quite delicious. God, I thought, I need to make them shrink or everyone will see them, especially with no bra. I had nothing organised for any training today and hopefully, I would be spared anything on the shop floor.

Chloe moved over to me and started sucking on my nipples which sent shock waves not only through them but also through my clitoris. I was sure my nipples even grew harder longer and thicker.

“That dress suits you, Mother, looks better on you than it does on me, it needs a belt to make it shorter here put this wide one on. Being on the little tight side it will also ride up no doubt showing your stocking tops and the dress clings to your tits and there is nothing to hide your fantastic nipples. Any man or boy would soon get a hard-on seeing you in this, I should know that I wear the dress occasionally. I’m sure Dave would be impressed let alone your husband, it’s a shame that your father does not to get see you wearing this, still, I will take a couple of pics and send them to him and no doubt these will get his cock stirring in his cage”

Chloe watched me put the stockings on, she passed me a pair of red heels which had an ankle strap (nice to have the same size feet as my daughter) thankfully the heels were only 4 inches high. Standing looking at the bedroom mirror this was not an outfit I expected to wear for work. Yes I looked a million dollars but this was a Monday work day and not a Saturday evening to meet up with Master or even some of his young male friends Chloe was organizing my attire and I didn’t really get any say in the matter. This was showing that I was taking my role seriously. I felt really good and very sexy. I guess Chloe was making sure everything was going to plan she was a natural at this and loved controlling me, organizing and encouraging me. Chloe came over to me, telling me that I looked stunning and would make all the boys envious and horny. I’m sure Dave will approve. I blushed a little and thanked her, asking if there was anything I could do.

“Just be yourself Mother and be gorgeous with those sexy legs for others to see you, you look wonderful, let’s see how you get on with the piercing.”

She replied, touching my hand then she used her camera to take half a dozen photos all showing me posing in various positions but all revealing either my tits or pussy and in the last one she took I was standing with the dress held high on my waist my hands on my waist and smiling fully exposing my naked bald pussy along wearing the stockings and red heels. Moments later she sent the images to John or Barry subject to who was driving then she left for work. I went down and had a cup of tea leaving with my own thoughts of the day ahead. This was not the first time Chloe had taken pictures of me wearing some sort of sexy clothing and sent those pics to John reminding him of his situation. Sitting with my tea I was thinking on the odd occasion Chloe had taken a few pics of John with his cock caged and with his lips on Chloe’s nipples. She has accumulated quite a few photos no doubt she has shown some of these to her female friends, sitting there I wondered if she showed any of me. I left home for the drive to work collecting a long cardigan to cover the dress. I parked my car; the dress was hardly covering my legs. I have worn dresses before for work but not as revealing as this. I generally wear skirts which are of a conservative length around 2 inches above my knees; yes sometimes I shorten them when at my desk but today my long sexy legs would be on show.

I sat there momentarily admiring my legs and my permanently erect large nipples sticking out obscenely through the dress material. No matter what I would have worn my nipples have become a focal point even wearing a bra. I had paid no attention to the piercing when driving but when I got out of my car and started walking towards the entrance of the store the small metal ball started banging against my clit and by the time I had entered the store and greeted a few staff members I could sense that my clitoris had become wet. Going upstairs to the office that I share with Dave my clit was rubbing against my highs and I could feel my juices running down my thighs and with every step I took that ball moved the dress length had risen high up on my legs. I was thinking fuck this was going to take some getting used to There are only a few rooms upstairs our office and the training room along with a small office that is used for junior management where they can talk with staff. Both changing rooms and further along is the staff restaurant. The staff that use the restaurant use the other shop floor stairs.

Dave greeted me when I walked into the office, and was very complimentary about my appearance, making me feel even better about my dress choice although it was really Chloe’s choice.

“You look beautiful, Karen, quite different from what you normally wear. Fuck yes very beautiful wearing that dress will easily get my cock hard you little minx”

“That’s the intention of wearing this Dave, not quite sure what the staff may feel about this; after all this is my body and wouldn’t I display it Chloe my daughter says that if I have it then why not flaunt it.”

“Yes, precisely you will not get any complaints from me, Karen.”

I placed my cardigan on the back of my chair Dave was intent on staring at my nipples from his desk. I sat on the chair and fired up my computer. After about 20mins I had to go to the filing cabinet to retrieve some files. As soon as I bent down I knew that the stocking tops were exposed and felt his eyes bearing down on me. Intentionally I straightened up so as to rummage through the bottom drawer. I knew that Dave had a clear view of my naked ass, deliberately I slid my legs further apart exposing my cunt from behind. Looking through my legs I noticed his chair came closer to me then I felt his hand caressing the naked flesh of my asscheeks.

“Mmmm that feels nice, oh yes, oh fuck yes. You are naughty”

“You’re such a slut Karen and in that position, you’re so fucking inviting don’t move. You always get my cock hard and you look so sexy bending down”

Dave continued caressing my asscheeks; I was still looking back and watched him with very lustful eyes. I could easily see that his cock got hard so fast it began to feel unconformable in his trousers. I laughed when I saw him adjusting his cock in his trousers. So I said:

“Why don’t you just take it out and jerk off Dave while I go and close the door?”

Dave stood up and dropped his trousers while I shut the door then walking back his big cock was now free. He was super hard his cock was at right angles to his body

“I love seeing men with a hard-on especially when men play with my tits, I think all men enjoy doing it. Look at how hard your cock is right now Dave as I tell you about how my tits are played with I’ll take them out for you to see.”

Dave was slowly stroking his hand up and down his hard cock as I scooped my tits out from the dress and showed him my tits before saying:

“Apart from having a wonderful weekend where sex was on the agenda I had experienced my first big black cock his cock Dave was huge not only long but his cock was thick I undid my blouse for him Dave so he would have free access to my tits. He immediately pulled on my big nipples like this.”

I pulled on my own nipples showing Dave what he did to me. Dave was smiling as he stroked his hard-on in front of me.

“Max had stripped naked and was about to do a clitoral piercing for me yes Dave he was going to pierce my clitoral hood but his black cock I was mesmerised by the size of it.”

Dave was still slowly stroking his cock his eyes feasted on my exposed tits, I was stretching my large nipples and was looking at his cock I said: “So as he licked and kissed and pulled on my tits and sucked hard on my nipples his teeth scraped along my nipples and taking each nipple deep into his mouth I dropped my hand down on his cock. Oh, Dave!! It was so hard, just like yours is now. As I told you, it is long and thick bigger than yours and then I rubbed his cock and even used my tits for wanking his cock he was loving my tits. I squeezed my tits together around his black cock it looked so big between my tits and as you know my tits are big. Dave this was pure lust for each other. We hardly knew each other but we needed each other. Chloe sat watching and encouraging me”

I smiled and opened my thighs Dave could now see both my tits and my shaved pussy. His eyes were drawn to my clitoral piercing. Dave’s cock was sticking up in the air and his hand was covered with his pre cum making his cock slippery. Plus he was looking right at my big firm tits with bullet-like nipples. My nipples were as hard as he had ever seen them. And, they were right in front of his face. Dave did not where to look first my tits or pussy, my clitoris was poking out from my cunt trapped just under the bar of the piercing. When he looked at my cunt I tickled my clit and lifted up the small metal ball then I inserted a finger inside me then withdrew it and sucked my juices from it and licked my lips in a teasing manner.

I continued: “So finally he reached down his hard-on was wet with some pre-cum after tit fucking me and so very hard Dave just like your cock is now. I just had to hold it I could even feel the heat coming off of it. So I took it in my hands and began to jerk him off like you’re doing right now it felt so good holding his cock”

I was still smiling at him I could see him breathing a little more heavily I said: “Well Dave I kept jerking him off and played with his balls until he shot his load. It was messy and we had cum everywhere. This was after he had slid his huge cock inside my wet cunt, I had never felt something big inside me. Dave my cunt was gushing his black cock was fully coated with my white juices. I do not know how many orgasms that I had as he fucked me as he squeezed and pinched and stretched my nipples, my body was thrusting my hips against his as I did not want his cock to leave my cunt. When he was satisfied that I had cum a few times he finally pulled out and I took hold of his cock to bring him off and such a huge load it was thick and creamy. This was all in a tattooist shop with my daughter encouraging me to get a clitoral hood piercing Dave come and get a closer look at the piercing. Would you like me to hold your cock and stroke it for you Dave”, I asked him, Dave was pumping his cock hard and fast. His eyes were on my cunt when I stopped him and took over moving his hand away and using my own hand to keep jerking his cock off.

I slowed down, then speeded up, changing speed and direction so that Dave wouldn’t cum so fast. Now with my hand doing it, I teased and masturbated Dave’s cock pushing my tits into his face. I smiled at him when I saw Dave’s mouth take one of my nipples and suck. I saw him close his eyes as my hand pumped up and down on his hard cock shaft.

I felt Dave’s hard cock jump as he started sucking my nipples Dave looked at me and reached for my tits again. Now though I cupped my tits as he continued sucking. Looking down his cock throbbed and jerked freely. I loved to see it jumping about freely and so hard. I smiled as I again took hold of his cock and pumped Dave’s cock faster squeezing the cock head and cupping his huge balls. Dave moaned and told me how good it felt to have me pleasuring his cock so I continued stroking his cock I had Dave’s cock in my hand and he had my tits. We worked together I looked down and felt his big cock throbbing and then it began to get hotter in my hand. Finally, we watched a fountain of cum spewed from his cock head! It flew up in the air about 3 feet, I kept stroking his cock and squeezing and it seemed the more I stroked his cock the more cum he gave my hand. My hand was covered with his hot cum I looked at Dave’s cock and smiled as said:

“I love seeing that, you know how I am about a cock and cum.”

Once his cock stopped cumming it just dripped the last few drops and that too ran down my hand.

Dave was now pushing his cock up and down as I held my hand tight around his shaft. He had been fucking my hand and I was squeezing and playing with it. In an attempt to coax his cock to unload the last few drops. My other hand rubbed the swollen cock head and Dave threw his head back and moaned out to me Then as his cock deflated I took my hand off his cock and started to lick his cum off of my fingers. Dave took my hand and fed me his cum. He watched my mouth and tongue lick it up, all of it. I do not have any problem eating cum in fact I love it so be it either in my mouth or on my finger or others I’m addicted to cum and crave the taste of it. My pussy was on fire it had been neglected and my insides were going wild by seeing Dave’s cock spurting his cum high in the air. Once he had me clean my hand he told me to stand.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.