The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 29

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 29 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

On the drive home, we mostly sat in silence lost in our thoughts. Both Trevor and John were sitting watching World on Fire on the telly when we arrived. I was shattered and exhausted from the whole ordeal of the past 24 hours. Started with Terry and Donna then progressed to Master and Ben then Sunday with being bound in the wooden stocks in his garden and the use of electrics on my clit and my nipples along with the cruel implements to stretch my labia. Then when at the tattooist shop not only being pierced and seeing Max’s gigantic black cock that got to fuck me then on the walk of shame being publicly humiliated especially being bound by the elbow restraints forcing me to thrust my tits obscenely. The red ball gag prevents me from complaining. Master was proud to display me publicly and this was not too far from where I live. Yes, these past 24 hours had been a tough ordeal. I wanted no more than a soak in the hot bath water and relax.

Chloe had still had her Father caged and naked; Trevor sat in a pair of boxer shorts.

“Fuck look at you two hot bitches, have you had a good time,” Trevor said.

John sat there with his mouth open looking in display at how both of us dressed as we were. I leaned down and kissed him and took hold of his plastic cock and caressed his swollen balls. Our mouths reacted to the kiss tongues darting in each other’s mouths. I stood up and said.

“I have something to show you.”

I pushed my legs apart and lifted the skirt higher.

“What do you think, you have often said about me getting a piercing well I have had the courage to have one, Chlo was with me as was Master.”

“Fuck wow, can I feel and have an inspection.”

He waited for Chloe to give him permission; she was busy kissing and fondling Trevor.

“Fuck look at you, that is so fucking sexy and what is this.”

John played with the metal ball spinning it around causing my body to shudder; Trevor came and had a closer look. Nothing was said about the ordeal that I had gone through apart from the visit to the tattooist shop. That conversation was mostly centred on the piercing. John knows not to pry about the goings on but I did add insult to injury for him as I recounted Max’s black gigantic cock not only fucking me but when he ejaculated that his sperm was thick and creamy and plentiful. I finished with it.

“I reckon I will soon be having plenty of black cock, shame you may not get to see me perform with them.”

The remainder of the evening we sat watching the telly and chatting in general nothing about anything.

We all headed off to bed with the usual routine of using the bathroom. Chloe was the first up followed by Trevor. I wanted a bath so that I could have a soak. John came into the bathroom while I was running the bathwater. By now he has become accustomed to sitting on the toilet when having a wee. Standing over a toilet with his cock caged has been difficult as his plastic or metal cage he has to lean over the toilet basin preventing the flow of urine from falling onto the flooring. He has to shake his body trying to attempt to extract the last remnants of urine.

It must be so frustrating for him to no longer hold his cock in his hand unless he is directed to. I noticed the red and blue markings on his asscheeks from last night and that his pubic area had been shaved as was his asscheeks along with his balls. Being fairly close to John his balls seemed to be swollen, had Chloe used saline in his balls last night and I noticed a few pin marks on his ball sack caused by the black leather ball bag that occasionally has been used to encase his balls tied around the chastity device.

John has come a long way from when he started to lose control of our daughter. Bearing in mind this was his doing with his insistence of me becoming more adventurous and begging me to dress more provocatively. He loved seeing me wearing low tops ensuring that I was showing plenty of cleavage. It is a shame that he does no longer gets to see me going out dressed. Of course sometimes on a Saturday, he will assist me in getting ready to go out, not only brushing my hair he will assist in dressing me. His cock leaks pre-cum as his cock strains to get hard. Depending on what I will be wearing he will slide the stockings on my legs and of course, I give him a good view of my bald cunt as a reminder of what he is missing. However, looking on the positive side although he is firmly locked in chastity and generally naked at home he gets to eat Chloe’s female friend’s pussies.

John finished having a wee; he leaned over to give me a kiss and then disappeared into the bedroom. I was the last to use the bathroom I washed any remaining cum stains from my tits and generally washed myself without using the shower. Laying there soaking in the warm water reminiscing of the weekend’s events, not so much on Saturday but Sunday’s ordeal.

The piercing although I did not have much of a say, I never really objected but I certainly did not anticipate the life-changing development of my clitoris. Yes, Chloe has used the suction tube on my clit so was fairly used on that. The piercing with the small metal ball would take some getting used to. My over-sensitised clit had not really any respite. The whole day in one way or another my clitoris had been aroused all but constantly. The public humiliation was something else. Walking along those streets with so many strangers watching with my arms bound behind my back and thrusting my tits out and that red ball gag with the black leather strap firmly secured behind my head. This was not too far from home although I did not know the area, this was very risky. Walking that small metal ball constantly bounced against my clit, although I never truly orgasmed, my cunt was leaking my juices down the inside of my thighs.

Having the piercing done by this Max fellow, my eyes were often fixed on this black man’s cock was so impressive even in a flaccid state. Laying there visualising Max’s cock and looking at John’s cock all locked up and with nowhere to go. Master will not be here for a few nights he wants me to get used to the piercing; my fingers were turning the metal ball around and scraping the tiny spikes across my clit. How the fuck was I gonna cope John was the first to go to bed. I knew I had to get out of the trance that I found myself in. I quickly finished washing then cleaned my teeth and headed off to the bedroom. When I walked past Chloe’s to bedroom onto my bedroom where John was waiting hoping that I would recall some of the weekend’s events and maybe even get to straddle John’s face Trevor called out to me

“Come and join us.”

Without any thought, I turned and walked into my daughter’s bedroom. Chloe was on her hands and knees with Trevor fucking her from behind. I could see the expression on her face that she was well into the throes of her sexual pleasure. Trevor gestured to me to get onto the bed and get between Chloe’s legs. I did not waste any time once again it was Mother and Daughter eating pussy and moments later my face was under Chloe’s cunt with Trevor’s cock sliding back and forth. My tongue easily found her clitoris and was licking the underside of Trevor’s cock. Chloe also wasted no time using her tongue on my over-sensitised clit.

The three of us continued with their bodies increased with intensity. I could feel her hot breath on my cunt only stopping to take a breath. I could see Trevor’s balls banging against Chloe’s body, the tempo quickened, thankfully although Chloe was nibbling and licking my clit I never reached an orgasm. Occasionally Trevor pulled out and offered his cock to my mouth which I eagerly accepted tasting my daughter’s cunt on his cock. On my back his cock touched the entrance to my throat, I had expected his cock to slide down my throat but he kept his cock just at the entrance as I sucked him for all my worth. I circled his cockhead with my tongue then removed his cock from my mouth then I took hold of his cock in my hand and guided his cock back into my daughter’s rather wet cunt. This was repeated a few times Chloe was breathing heavily and moaning constantly. I licked her clit the best I could then at some point she let out a loud expression of sexual pleasure as her orgasm hit.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.