The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 2: John

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 2: John - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

The idea of the red blooded male of the house being head of the household is as old as time itself, one that John Taylor fully expected to be the case when marrying his beautiful young bride Karen Perhaps that vision certainly had been the case during the early stages of his marriage, with John bringing home good money with which to pay for and brighten the house he shared with Karen and very soon their new daughter Chloe. For children are children and tend to be reliant on parents, while Karen always appeared happy enough following the lead of her husband in most areas.

So over the years, even though Karen took on part time supermarket job to ‘give her that little bit extra’, life in the Taylor household followed pretty much the same pattern as did the millions of other suburban households around the country, We Live, we work, we eat, we sleep, we laugh, we make love, love watch TV have the occasional holiday and then we die. Hatch Match Dispatch.

Certainly it appeared that’d always be the case in the Taylor household, or so John assumed, even though he had a few ideas to help keep the sexual desires alive and burning between himself and Karen. Ideas taking the form of attempting to persuade his wife to wear sexier clothes, both at home and when out for a meal, at the Pub or especially when on Holiday, even for her to go so far as flirting a little with other men, perhaps even a little kissing as long as he was around to see Karen ‘came to no harm’.

All of which, aside from a little sexier dressing, had at the time proved to be of no avail, for Karen had firmly stated such an idea would be no way to set an example to their young daughter Chloe, thus putting on the back burner the real reason for Johns newly acquired desires, that of witnessing his wife flaunting herself and gaining male attention, even his greatest fantasy of witnessing Karen’s domination by and even perhaps sexual liaisons with other men, men who would perhaps spank and even whip his wife’s back before taking Karen in her Anus.

Although not realising it at the time, John was experiencing an awakening of long repressed cravings, fantasies of his being sexually used and physically abused by others while witnessing a similar abuse of his wife Karen.

With this rejection, John had instead spent as much time as possible in his garage, where with no internet connection, he would spend time reading the stories and viewing full sized photos of the bound and gagged women in one particular magazine, ‘Pleasure Bound’ before inevitably as his mates would say, ‘cracking one off’ with his hand into some tissues.

Magazines which John ensured were well hidden among a the collection of bondage equipment he’d collected over the years, although without finding the inner strength to broach the subject with his wife and now well hidden in his special area he’d created in the garage roof. Although at least John felt no guilt over jerking himself off to those images, not when it was his wife Karen who he saw when doing so and not the bound and gagged model’s in those photos, although in truth John had at times unashamedly also compared his fast maturing daughter Chloe to those models.

Inevitably, with Karen’s rejection of her husbands fantasy ideas, life had carried on pretty much as before in the Taylor household, before an unexpected train of events was to put an end to what appeared at least to be no more than an ordinary boring suburban lifestyle. A train of events that would see both Chloe cementing new friendships and John unexpectedly given the opportunity by his bosses to earn far more money plying his trade in areas away from the family home, even though having to stay in Hotels with a work colleague for days and weeks at a time to complete their contact work.

So John had then put that offer to Karen, who although having her reservations, had also seen the possibility of more family money in the bank, a better car and foreign holidays in the sun for a change, especially now she herself had been promoted to a management position at the Supermarket in which she worked.

Certainly Karen could see very few minuses to the idea, especially given a rapidly dwindling sex life, while such an arrangement would also make a change from her forever clearing up after her husband before settling down to watch boring TV programs with him. In fact Karen had thought it an extremely sensible idea, especially now their daughter Chloe was older and forging new friendships, such as with Natalie, who now spent more and more time with Chloe in her bedroom, no doubt discussing girly things and teenage boys and in fact Karen thought Chloe more than capable of looking after herself and her Mother if need be.

Besides which, Karen had been pleased Chloe was also cementing a better relationship with her mother than had previously been the case with her wilful and at times, almost aggressive attitude toward her mother. Certainly the often very naughty shopping expeditions they took together had also forged a new relationship between mother and daughter, one which Karen was only too happy for Chloe to take a leading in role in, even if others may have seen it being more a case of a daughter grooming her Mother into accepting a more subservient role toward her daughter.

In fact What appeared to little things such as giving Karen advice on clothing and makeup had soon become the norm, with Chloe, a skilled user of the sewing machine, often altering her Mothers clothing and even lingerie to give them a tighter, ever sexier look, with any of Karens doubts usually being cast aside with “Don’t be so silly Mother, this is the twenty first century you know” Leaving Karen feeling it far easier to accept her daughters admonishment than to argue with her...

In fact John would also admit to his daughter Chloe playing large part in his decision to accept the offer of his bosses and to work away from home much of the time, albeit for a far different reason. For despite her young age, Chloe had by now become very much a woman in her own right and in every possible way, a woman whose body had curves already matching those of her mother, along with a headstrong attitude and even temper both her Mother and Father found increasingly difficult to contain and even John had by now recognized just how often his wife now deferred to their daughter in many ways.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.