The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 28

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 28 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I sat on a chair close to Master with Chloe on the opposite still only wearing her skirt. My fingers went to my pussy and felt my swollen lips, I sat there softly stroking them again with them the blood now freely flowing and tingling. I let out a little moan, the feeling of pleasure taking me a little by surprise. My fingers carried on, pushing between my lips as my finger brushed against my clit and felt my juices that were now leaking.

“Oh, my, Karen you little slut.” Ben giggled

I opened my legs and began masturbating. It felt good despite the ordeal that I had recently gone through and I started to fantasize, imagining a couple of masked men suddenly bursting into my room armed with a knife. Not being allowed to wear clothes the two intruders had a good view of my naked body. My fingers sped up as one of the men told me he was going to rape me, holding the knife to my face and telling me to cooperate as the other man started removing his clothes, his cock was rock hard and pointing directly at my face. A quiet moan escaped my lips as I imagined being turned over and fucked from behind, the rapist’s big cock battering into me with no mercy while the other man I was busy sucking cock. I loved the idea of being taken like this, brutality fucked into oblivion a cock at each end of my body cock pounding my pussy and my mouth was stuffed with the other guy’s cock. The fucking did not last my tits swinging and bouncing and banging against each tit, both guys were obviously enjoying themselves Soon his cock was spurting spunk down my throat telling me to take all of it, the other guy raping my pussy with such force causing the cock in my mouth that I had a hard time to breath. After he shot his load down my throat soon the other one flooded my cunt with his sperm. Both masked men once they had ejaculated tied me up against the windows on a chair so that my neighbours at the rear would see me bound and helpless. Eventually, my daughter would arrive and make me recount what had gone on. As for my fantasy, well?

I knew the three were sitting on the patio watching my wanting display, I didn’t care I was lost in my fantasy, my fingers fucked my pussy while my thumb rubbed my clit, my left hand started pulling and tugged on my nipples, I didn’t really care if they saw my selfless behaviour, no one attempted to stop me, I soon orgasmed to thinking about myself as my fantasy did its work and giving me, this time experiencing a normal orgasm and without exploding my pussy juice high into the air. I sat there panting. What???

“My pet you are something special, Oh to be multiorgasmic”

“Mother what are you like.”

I looked at the three of them without a care in the world, my nipples still fully erect after being pinched in the two nipple clamps, the needles and pins had receded, fuck I have become proud of how they looked thick and long. Chloe came over and gave me a big fat wet kiss on my lips her tongue darting inside my mouth; our tongues collided, as Chloe pulled away my mouth found its way onto her tits taking her nipples into my mouth before she stepped back. I sat there with my legs open still slightly panting heavily.

“It’s time to pay some attention to your clit Mother, stay as you are I will attach the suction tube ready for the trip to Max’s.”

I heard Chloe saying to her friend Joanna earlier that she could not make meet up with her as she had a meeting arranged with Jim. Ben placed a wooden contraption on the patio area; I was escorted to the bondage frame and placed in it sitting with my legs spread wide, Chloe reappeared and attached the suction tube along with the pumping mechanism. Ben played around with apparatus I couldn’t quite see due to the wooden structure, he had bound my wrists so that they were once again locked to the wooden frame. I was bound and helpless. I soon realised that he had rigged the pumping mechanism so that the air being pumped through the tube was on an electrical timer. My clit soon found that to my displeasure it would become stretched to its limit, the pressure slowly released before its journey started once again. Ben also attached two electrical small pads one on each on the inside of my cunt lips.

One of the things that he did not tell me was that at the end of the suction tube also had a electrical current so that when my clit was stretched to its limit a small electrical shock hit my enlarged clitoris along with both cunt lips. My cunt soon was experiencing electrical pulses. Those pulses soon started stimulating my cunt and soon I was starting to react to those pulses and felt the onset of yet another orgasm. This time though my orgasm did not actually stop. My orgasm seemed due to the electrical pulses seemed to keep me on the edge. As the air pressure was released allowing my clitoris to rescind and as it retracts the electrical took over only for a brief moment before my clit was again stretched. It seemed that the pressure was released just slightly before my orgasm took me over the top keeping my orgasm suspended. I was denied that elusive orgasm that I craved that was driving me mad with frustration. My hands were useless and bound in the structure. About five minutes later after this torment, Ben placed two metal thimbles over my nipples that seemed to stick on them. He attached two wires to the end of each thimble and at the other end connected to a control box. He adjusted the flow of the current as my nipples came alive, Ben adjusted the flow so that when my clit was released and the current of electrical current momentarily ceased.

The electrical current then struck my nipples for about five seconds then the whole cycle was repeated. As my nipples stopped then my clit took over. The electrical pulses were alternating between. Ben placed a wooden pole between my legs and slipped another black sheathed hollow cock over the pole and inserted it into my cunt and used the metal box to keep the pole in place. The electrical pulses were racing and had me jumping about, my screams at times were deafening. I was going mad with frustration. The pain I soon got used to but the denial of this onslaught of my orgasm would not take me over the edge. Ben makes all types of bondage equipment all with the main purpose of the individual being bound to one of the bondage devices. There was no need for any gagging at Ben’s as the only people who would hear would be Master, Chloe and of course Ben. My discomfort was music to their ears. Having just bought myself off with my own fantasy, now I was attempting to fuck this pole but could not reach that elusive point when the orgasm starts to take over. Ben started ticking my feet causing me to thrash about the best I could do. I could not do anything, I felt I was going to pass out.

How this torturous torment went for I had no idea. My cunt was steadily leaking, I could feel my juices running between my asscheeks, although my brain was registering my suffering my clitoris was well overstimulated, and my denied orgasm the electrical pulses had kept on stopping just at the point of going over the edge. This all came to an abrupt end once the pumping mechanism was switched off. I sat there for a few minutes coming down to the ordeal. Ben removed the piping leaving the cylindrical tube still attached to my clit which remained sexually aroused then removed both thimbles from my nipples. I sat there panting heavily breathing coated with sweat all over my body. Five minutes or so later Ben released the bonds on the frame, I shook my hands to revive them as Ben removed the sheathed black pole my cunt juices fully coated the sheath. Chloe walked over and helped me up saying that I needed to freshen up. It was hard walking with the cylinder attached to my enlarged very aroused clit. She walked me into the walk-in shower and used the powerful jets against my body. The water was cold; my arms I didn’t not attempt to cover my body. By now any thoughts of orgasming had now passed. Chloe used a towel to dry me then escorted me into a room where a couple of items of clothing were sitting on one of the chairs. The dress that I came in the day before was nowhere to be seen. Chloe retrieved her white blouse and put it on. Chloe looked so sexy. The white blouse barely buttoned could clearly see her areolas through the thin fabric. Her nipples were pressing out through the thin fabric her nipples clearly erect to show off the evidence of her arousal.

I walked over to where my clothes were sitting, I saw my clothes and what were of them. My attire was just as revealing as hers. My halter top left my belly exposed and cradled my breasts up which left nothing to the imagination. My areolas and nipples were clearly visible through the thin yellow material. The halter split up the middle to show off my ample cleavage and showed a lot of side boobage too. My nipples looked as if they were two bullets jutting out from the thin fabric. The mini skirt was very short, not something of my age would wear, I had to pull it down otherwise my naked pussy would easily be showing, I knew the bottom of my asscheeks were just about showing. The cool air rushing between my thighs had my clitoris already throbbing and peeking from my folds with this plastic cylindrical tube protruding between my legs. It looked like a tiny cock dangling but instead of a cock my clitoris was encased stretched as far as it could be in the tube, and being horny and itchy and not allowed to touch it is a complete mind fuck.

“Well don’t both you girls look good enough to eat?” Master made the compliment as he walked towards us and kissed each of us. “It will be just the three of us, Ben’s son will be calling round, I’m sure you would like him, Karen,”

The drive to the shop was a short one of about 30 minutes, which was good because I was beginning to get anxious about meeting this person Max. I’ve often had a fantasy about being with a black man. I’ve seen a few odd few when at Ben’s and there have been a few at the swingers function at Sharon’s. For some reason all the boys that I have sucked and the few that have been allowed to fuck me are all have been young men white, even the boys who had the privilege of shaving me were all white. Today I was going to be with not only a black man but one who was older. Ever since Master came into my life he has always insisted that I am with younger men. I was by now over the ordeal at Ben’s although my clit still throbbed and pulsated in the cylindrical tube. Although I was anxious I was relaxed. Master was driving his car, while Chloe and I sat in the rear holding my hand. When were pulling up to Max’s place she gave my hand a warm squeeze.

“You’re going to love Max. He’s the sweetest man.”

I could only smile I was so nervous. Chloe took hold of the suction tube and attached the pump realising the air pressure. My clit looked huge; Chloe touched my clit with her finger sending waves of pleasure through my body, it was only the briefest touch, maybe it may have been because stretched for so long it now throbbed and pulsated as it had never been, maybe I was still suffering from the electrical shocks and maybe it may have been because the anticipation of what was about to come, or was it I had become extremely horny once again. The car journey thankfully was quiet and peaceful and no shenanigans. Master parked his car he waited in the driver’s seat allowing Chloe to remove the suction tube. Looking around there was a parade of shops; I could see the tattooist shop. Some of the shops were closed with shutters pulled down, and lots of graffiti adorned those metal shutters, I wouldn’t have said that the area was a rundown area; just in this area it was not plush, it was a typical local shopping area with no high big street names.

We all got out of the car, walking wearing these clothes anyone who saw us stopped and stared at me, even in this area I stood out practically naked from anyone else. Their glances I ignored my focus was on Master who was leading us towards the tattooist shop. Master led us into the back of the shop and found a very large black man just finishing up with a customer. There was only one more person in the shop a youngish woman who had a variety of tattoos on her arms and a nose ring. Her attire was all black even her hair was short jet black.

He waved to us and told Master that he would be right with us and to make ourselves comfortable. This man must have been about 6’ tall with a huge muscular body (but not freakish). He had the biggest smile I’ve ever seen on a person I found myself smiling nervously across the room at him. Sitting was uncomfortable, my enlarged clit was pressing against the inside of my thighs, the ridiculous skirt has risen up on my thighs my cunt was obviously exposed as I had difficulty keeping my legs closed. My bald cunt was not covered crossing my legs made it worse, I could feel my cunt getting wetter, of course, this was intentional. I looked at this man and smiled back at him, his gaze looked at my erect nipples poking out through the thin fabric and at my naked legs.

Master was busy looking at all the images on the wall dissipating body art. When the man finished working on the customer’s tattoo he escorted her to the till so that she could pay. When he had finished the last client, and said to his assistant Holly that she could leave and that he would finish tidying up as he had some personal business to attend to. He locked the front door and came back to where we were.

“Well, Chloe what do we have here then? I take this is your mother and what a fine person she looks, very sexy and not just her clothes”

“Yes this is my Mother Karen and we spoke about a little body modification, Jim and I think it would be beneficial for her.”

“So your Mother is not interested in any tattoos but from our conversation, she wants a piercing or two.”

“Initially one, a special one.”

“Oh yes, a special one. A clitoral hood piecing can certainly but beneficial with a bar or a ring where the sizes can be increased. Only yesterday I had a young lady requesting one”

Master walked over and stood close to the tattooist.

“Let’s cut to the chase Max, this lady here, as you can see, is dressed as a slut, this is something that she enjoys being dressed like this and showing off, I know from a previous conversation with your colleague Maurice that you offer something a little different, Karen spread your legs and show him.”

I spread my legs showing him my enlarged clitoris. This man stood looking down at my naked cunt with my enlarged clit sticking out, he squatted down his face was fairly close to my cunt. He stretched his hand towards my cunt and lifted my clit hood by his fingers.

“Fuck that looks wonderful, wet as well what are you looking for.”

“I know someone that has had her clitoral hood removed and she has a bar on top of her clit along with a small weighted metal ball resting on her clit.”

“That would have to be surgically removed by a specialist, performing a Hoodectomy I cannot do that.”

“No of course I don’t expect you to do that but could you pierce Karen’s clitoral hood keeping her hood away from her clit, she would have to speak to a Doctor and then a consultant about having it permanently removed, for now though would you be able to modify that area.”

The tattooist was rubbing my clit and pushing my folds away completely exposing my clitoris. Not only did he lift my hood up but also my labia fully exposing my clitoris. My pussy was leaking something that he could not fail to notice.

He stood up then said

“That is something that I could do. With a hoodectomy, a surgeon would be able to remove the access tissue allowing the clitoris to become more easily exposed which would enable her to experience improved sexual sensitivity, maybe even have a labiaplasty to remove some of her labia as I can see she has large labia. For today though I can do a piercing lifting the folds of tissue away from her clitoris. Thank both of you for gracing me with your presence along with this fine woman. I long to serve you the best in any way I can.”

“This is Karen; she is fine having this type of piercing. For some time she has had her nipples stretched which now seem to be permanently erect. Their size actually grows to become even bigger and fatter. Chloe here has been stretching her Mother’s clit using the suction method so that it will also grow bigger and with her clit hood removed her clit will become even more aroused and excited and become more sensitized. As you can see by the size of it now and with many hours stretching it. I know from a friend Katy she had her clitoral hood removed and she loves having her clit permanently exposed, she says she is constantly sexually aroused. Karen has become a cock slut and worships cock or pussy but she is addicted to cock. If you like you can remove your clothes I saw that you were drawn to her nipps earlier and the size of her clitoris.”

He started removing his clothes which only consisted of a couple of items; the leather waistcoat was removed exposing his well-toned body. He was muscular very large in the body department obviously worked out regularly. When he lowered his leather jeans I could only describe his cock as gigantic. He did not wear any underwear, his cock was only flaccid and hung down about 8” and was nearly as big around as a coke can. He came to the center of the area and placed both clothing items on a table and then kneeled prostrate in front of me and Chloe.

He offered a very large hand to me. He was an imposing man because of his size. I couldn’t take my eyes off his cock He towered over me and I could understand the term bull stud. I felt like a meek little lamb as he took my hand. I could feel my clitoris tingling. I am used to being with young men some say boys, I am certainly not used to being in the company of a naked black man with a gigantic cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.