The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 27

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 27 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

While waiting Ben appeared in the kitchen waving his limp cock in his hand and said

“The bathroom on the right has a walk-in shower for you to use, there are towels and things stuff in the bathroom.”

I have never used a walk-in shower before; at home, we have a bath with a shower over the bath. The bathroom was huge, with a toilet and a bidet next to each other, a double sink with a mirrored wall above, and at the other end was a half-glass screen where one could walk into the showering area. Stepping into the shower I noticed water jets fixed into the end and two jets opposite the screen.

I turned the water on and stepped back so as to get used to the water’s required temperature. I stepped under the shower head allowing the warm water to cascade over my body. The shower head jets were fairly powerful, I didn’t want to wash my hair again after Master washed it a few hours ago but my hair got wet. After about a minute I pushed a button on the wall and four water jets came alive aiming at various parts of my body. The spray from the water jets was more powerful than the shower head. The jets felt very invigorating stinging my body with their force.

I pushed the button on the other wall and a further two more jets came alive. The lower one of the jet was angled upwards so that who was standing there that particular jet would directly of which woman was standing there, with the forceful stream of the spray hitting between someone’s legs. I parted my legs a little allowing the water jet to hit my pussy. I was surprised by the strength of the water. This was a sexual stimulus standing pulling my labia apart and allowing the water jet to hit directly onto my clitoris. I could have stood there until I experienced an orgasm but my clit had already been overstimulated but it felt good. I continued to run the water over my body using the shower gel to lather my body as I massaged my tits. When done and turned the shower off collected one of the towels to dry myself. I used one of the two hair dryers to dry my hair while looking at myself in the long mirror above the sink. Eventually, I headed back to the kitchen naked where both Master and Ben sat chatting.

“Nice and fresh now,” Ben said

“Yes thank you, Sir, As I said earlier I have never been in a walk-in shower before, much better than having a shower head over the bath.”

“I take it that you sampled the jets.”

“Yes very invigorating. Is it ok if I have a cup of tea?”

Both nodded their approval.

Master and Ben continued chatting about various sexual themes. I made myself a cup of tea, looking outside the large garden at the rear of Ben’s house. This is the first time I saw it in daylight, the other times have been at night with a bunch of young men including the evening I was upside down against the big oak tree doing a handstand naked legs opening and closing showing off my skills. Those evenings were generally with half a dozen young men as Master watched me suck their cocks and whoever was chosen by Master one of them was allowed to fuck me as the others watched and egged the boy on. Others once he had cum queued up and waited their turn to unload their cum into my mouth and have a facial of cock

I was sort of dreaming looking out of the window as I drank my tea. They both continued chatting, and a few times my name came up although neither addressed me. When I finished my tea and rinsed the cup, I turned to face the kitchen table. Ben is standing Ben’s cock is hard, maybe from the chatting or just knowing that I was naked. My body reacts to seeing his. I feel my nipples harden as my pussy begins to get wet.

I moved to Ben and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind. I hold him tight as one of my hands slowly moves down his body, through his neatly trimmed pubic hair, to his erect cock. He growls as I try and wrap my hand around his cock. I looked over at Master who was still sitting, he had gotten dressed after he showered. Our eyes met but he said nothing, I saw his eyes go down to my hand holding Ben’s cock.

“Sir, this cock slut would love to service your cock this morning. My mouth waters to taste your cock again. Please let me quench my desires with my mouth on your cock. Sir you know I love cock and seeing you hard pleases me.”

“Ah yes. That is a good sign and one that should be rewarded. Yes, you may kneel and service my cock, you have no objection do you, Jim”

I gracefully fall to my knees in front of him. My legs spread wide. I look up but only as high as Ben’s cock. As I move forward, I wet my lips and take the bulbous head into my mouth. Licking his salty pre-cum as I swirl my tongue around the head. My hands go to hold his cock

“No hands, only your mouth. Lock your arms behind your back, arch your back to present those lovely tits of yours.”

“Yes Sir.”

I move to his command without any fuss and look up into his eyes as I press my mouth down his throbbing cock. I press down to try and take the whole length of his cock but it hits the back of my throat. I try not to gag but this triggers my saliva glands and when I come up for air a thick strand of spittle comes with me. I slurp it up as I go back down on his cock. I try and keep my eyes on his, as I take his throbbing cock down my throat.

“That’s it girl take all of it.”

He grabs a fistful of my hair and forces me down on his cock, working my head up and down its length. I hear his groans indicating that he is enjoying my mouth. His need becomes more urgent and he grabs my head with both of his strong hands and begins to fuck my mouth.

“Fuck Jim she loves a cock in her mouth doesn’t she, keep those tits thrust forward.”

He holds my head still as he thrusts his throbbing cock deep down my throat. My moans of pleasure become choked gurgles as he uses me for his pleasure. My tits sway and slap into each other. My clit was throbbing I could feel some of my pussy juices flowing down my thighs.

I have not touched myself but feel that I may orgasm quite easily just from having this Ben’s cock in my mouth. The thought only goes to confirm my belief and his pre cum dribbles down my throat. It was difficult breathing with my mouth firmly locked on his cock, I was drooling down onto my tits.

The doorbell rang and Master said that it was ok he will get the door while I continued using my head sliding up and down Ben’s cock, at least for the time being his cock was not down my throat. Master returned to the kitchen and with him was my daughter Chloe.

“My my Mother you do seem to have a mouthful, hi Ben.”

“Yes your Mother has been enjoying the pleasure of Jim’s and my cock, how was your evening with your Father.”

“Yes it was a good evening all around, I just called round to see a friend and thought I would pop to see how mum was getting on to check in as she never came home last night. Jim texted me last night to inform me that she would be stopping the night.”

I never stopped sucking Ben’s cock; of course, Chloe has seen me in this position many times. Chloe looked so sexy. Her white blouse was barely buttoned, her tits clearly visible and you could clearly see her areola through the thin fabric. Her nipples were pressing out to evidence her arousal, she had chosen not to wear a bra Her little skirt was very short came and stood next to me by the side of Ben. The length of the skirt was barely two inches from her naked pussy.

They kissed while Chloe took hold of the back of my head as Ben started throat fucking me, moments later I start to experience the start of my orgasm I crash over the edge as the spasms come in spastic waves. My pussy juices flow, as I feel the warm wet slickness dribble down my thighs. I struggle to stay focused on his cock as I feel it swell and his thrusts became more earnest. His growls and grunts signal that his own orgasm is close

“Cum for me you’re nothing but a cock slut stick out that lovely tongue of yours.”

He withdraws from my mouth and quickly opens my mouth wide and sticks out my tongue to cup it. Ben strokes his throbbing cock with one hand as he holds my hair in the other. Chloe leans down and takes hold of my tits and between her thumbs and fingers squeezes my nipples making me squeal. He aims the head of his cock at my mouth as the jets of cum are sent into my mouth and onto my waiting tongue. I was surprised by the amount of cum Ben jetted onto my tongue his thick cum covering my tongue and some dribbled down my chin and onto my breasts.

“Hold my cum there my. Your Mother has some fine oral skills, Chlo she has just cum just from servicing my cock and not touching herself, very impressive.”

I stay as I am, my tongue out with Ben’s cum cupped on it. Some had escaped and was dribbling down my chin and breasts. I continue to kneel there waiting for his next command while still holding my hands behind my back as Chloe continues to grip my nipples. Then she steps in front of me next to Ben

“Oh, Mother you look lovely with Ben’s cum resting on your tongue. Jim, may Mother and I share Ben’s cum?”

“Yes, you may.”

Chloe kneels next to me and starts cleaning Ben’s cum from my face. She moves down and licks my breasts, stopping only to suck on my erect nipples. I struggle to hold his cum on my tongue because of her ministrations. But she moves back to my face and takes my tongue into her mouth as we share Ben’s cum. Our tongues swirl around mixing the sticky fluid. We break and turn to the still hardened cock and lick it with my tongue and clean his cock of any more juices. Chloe then takes it into her mouth and sucks it dry, popping her mouth a couple of times as she breaks the suction. I lean in and lick his balls, with her squatting down to take his cock her short skirt rise’s over her thighs exposing her naked cunt. My mouth leaves Ben’s balls as I lean over to suck my daughter’s nipples. Chloe then stood with her tits exposed and pulled the short skirt down covering her naked pussy.

“I called Max before I left to come here Jim and he said he would be able to get us into his shop this afternoon. He’s looking forward to meeting you, Karen. Not sure who is working today but it is generally quite on a Sunday.”

Chloe hugs me and says, “He owns a tattoo and piercing shop along with Maurice. Master has said a few times about having your nipples pierced, have you spoken about Katy Jim to Karen about being pierced like Katy.”

“In a sort of way, although not in great detail, Ben has been too busy having your Mother sucking his cock, but was hoping that you would have come round today so that we could discuss in more detail.”

“I have plans to meet up with Joanna but I can either put that off or I could meet you at the shop.”

Chloe leans in and sucks my left nipple into her mouth, taking my nipple in her teeth and pulling it away from me, as she looks up at Master

Master moves to us and reaches down between my thighs and cups my warm pussy and uses his finger against my clitoris.

“Maybe Karen would be agreeable to getting her clit hood pierced in a similar fashion as Donna although I am not sure if you have seen her. Donna has a small bell attached to her clit hood, I was thinking of having a bar through Karen’s hood keeping the hood away from her clit, the fold of the skin would sit on top of her clit the bar would act as a shield to stop the hood covering her clit so that her clit is fully exposed. Due to the size of Karen’s her clit would poke out from her labia although really I would like your Mother to have the same as Katy as I believe your Mother would benefit.”

“Jim, Mum and me have not really spoken about although Dad and I have spoken about it, dad would love for his wife to be pierced and if the truth was known Mum wouldn’t really object.”

There was a long debate between the three of them. I knew eventually I would have to comply. Master and Ben were discussing Katy and how her body now responds to the constant stimulation of her clitoris. Listening I had to agree with what was being said, my clit tingled and I know that my pussy was wet. It was clear that Katy having her clitoral hood removed was a huge benefit exposing her clit permanently, I know when the suction tube is placed my clit and stretched my clit is very sensitive. Master was talking about the weighted metal ball against her clit and to the more point a tiny spiked ball that she often uses.

“Having this surgically done by a qualified surgeon doesn’t come cheap. Of course, for the removal the surgeon has to be careful of the nerve endings in the clitoris. It took about four weeks to heal but now Kate is having the time of her life. I suppose it helps to be much younger than her cuckold husband. Since Kate had it done her husband has been forbidden to fuck her but she can have as much sex as she likes. I have been with her since the removal she is a walking sex machine, and her clitoris is constantly stimulated, which I would like your Mother to be the same.”

Feeling aroused by listening to their conversation, my clit was throbbing and pulsating like mad, I was getting turned on by my own sexual thoughts I blurted out

“I would love to have a hood-piercing Master. John has been on me about wanting me one for years but I have been afraid to get one by myself, maybe it is the right time now.”

We all hug as Master bends and touches my wet pussy, his finger slides across my enlarged clitoris causing me to shudder and gives me a kiss.

“Karen I see that you are wet with anticipation, of a little body modification, the piercing through the hood initially with a bar and maybe even having your clitoral hood surgically removed as Katy has done. Karen at the same time you can have both nipples pierced. Your huge nipps would look good pierced, I have spoken to Maurice before about having your areolas tattooed in a densign-like nipple shield but I know of your disapproval of tatts. We will see the ringmaster later to get his opinion.”

Master continued toying with my clit as he turned to kiss Chloe; his other hand cupped her right breast, and his finger easily slipped between my pussy lips, he was dressed so I did not notice if his cock had grown hard. Ben was still naked was on the other side of the table. Master removed his hand from Chloe’s breast and found the bottom couple of buttons and undid them allowing her tits to be free from her blouse. He stepped back

“Karen you know what to do.”

Our bodies come together. Breast to breast not feeling the least bit over-sexed we both are lavishing soft kisses on each other’s body. Chloe spreads her legs causing her short skirt to rise up to her waist and showing me her naked smooth bare pussy. My right-hand drops between her legs to feel her wet cunt. We kiss our tongues and swirl around each other’s. My finger slowly rubs her clit, her pussy is wet.

Being that I have already cum this morning, I drop to my knees. I place a kiss on her thigh work my head up and trail my way to her cunt lips. Her pussy is hairless like mine and is completely free of any hair because I give her regular waxes. She raises a leg and places it on my shoulder, giving me better access to her labia, Mother and Daughter our folds have very similar protruding labia.

I flick my tongue on her clit. This elicits a deep guttural moan from my daughter. I continue to swirl my tongue over her clit. Then I move to her soft wet labia and take one into my mouth and suck pulling it away from her body. I switch to her other fold and gently bite.

“Fuck Mother, that feels so good. Don’t stop. Lick me, baby.”

With this encouragement, my tongue goes from the bottom of her leaking folds to the front. Stopping and sucking her now engorged clit into my mouth. My lips hold her clit as my tongue lavishes soft licks across her sensitive area. Her moaning grows louder as her hands push me into her cunt. I run two fingers through her sopping wet cunt lips. Wetting my fingers them before pushing them slowly into her pussy. I push them deeper and because of her copious secretions, easily sink them to the knuckle. My tongue is still dancing with her clit, I work my fingers faster, curling them to contact the spongy wall of her G-spot.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.