The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 26

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 26 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

I went into the bathroom to freshen up and left both Master and Ben in the bedroom. It was only a quick shower but refreshing, unlike the relaxation time in the bath. Ben had collected the soiled bedding and left them on the landing. Master and Ben were waiting for me both now with limp cocks. Master’s pubic area had been shaved making his impressive cock look even bigger. Ben’s pubic area was not completely shaved but was trimmed short.

This was the first time being upstairs into any of the bedrooms or bathrooms. This house has four bedrooms rooms with a variety of rooms downstairs, a couple of those rooms are playrooms with an array of bondage equipment.

Ben led the way into one of the bedrooms which had a large double bed. I sat on the edge of the bed which seemed to be comfy I had to make a comment about living by himself in such a large house.

“My teenage son often stays but he mostly lives with his Mother, we separated years ago but he is always welcome to stay here.”

I knew that he had separated by Master telling me that over a year ago.

“How old is he and how often does he stay.”

“Tim is 16 and is studying engineering, he likes it that he can come home whenever without any fuss from his Mother. Tim also likes the idea of certain individuals entertaining here at home. Saturdays though are prohibiting for him. He may call around later today. Tim generally will call round on a Wednesday when Chloe is here with Betty and Katy and has seen Kimberly many times.”

So there it was the three of us laying naked on the bed with me between Master and Ben. Ben would lean over to suck my nipple in between sucking he said

“Tim would love your tits, especially your nipples, Katy has rather large pierced nipples, and she has also had her clitoral hood surgically removed, her clitoris is also pierced and has a nice weighted metal ball constantly brushing against her clit, her clitoris is very sensitive and plays a critical role in achieving an orgasm. Her clitoris is permanently swollen and with a tiny amount of friction brushing over it trust me Karen it is awesome. One other thing Jim insists is that sometimes Katy wears a thong lined with small metal beads pressing against her clit. I’m surprised that Jim has not had you wear a pair, especially now that your clit is being worked on.”

I did not know this Katy person but then why would I, I do not all of the women Master is with. Ben left me with the longing thought about piercings and especially having a weighted metal ball banging about on my clitoris. That bell that Donna wore was only for decoration, my mind wandered with the thought.

It was strange sleeping with Master and Ben. Of course, I was in the middle of both of them. I would generally curl up with Master or lean my head on his chest while holding his cock in my hand. But tonight it was different, sleeping with all three of us naked. Ben was constantly either sucking my nipple or he had his hand between my legs. Master was not in the least in any attempt to replicate the same as Ben. He was used to being with one of his subjects as I knew that Master shared other women.

No matter how much I tried to resist the temptation of laying next to two horny men, my pussy was sopping wet and itching for cock. I awoke and found that my clit was throbbing and both nipples were rock hard. Had I been dreaming or had either Ben or Master been playing with me or was it just that I was horny myself laying next to two naked men who both seemed to have erections. Master’s cock was in my right hand and Ben’s cock was pressing against my side but also was erect.

In the end, the outcome was usually the same although not with Ben as this was the first time I had stayed the night at Ben’s. It is normally with Master when he stayed the night at mine. He loved fucking my ass and believes my ass belongs to him. It has often been Trevor insists especially if left alone with him being as obedient and submissive as a little slut cumdump

“Good morning pet your body seems to say good morning as well,” Master purred, adding another two fingers to my wet pussy. It gushed with fluid, eagerly welcoming the additional width. He curled his fingers upwards, stroking at my G-spot while thumbing at my clit.

Talking about having a wet dream, my pussy felt as if it was saturated, so had I been dreaming, I couldn’t help but moan long and loud.

“Look at you, you’re practically fucking yourself onto my fingers, what have you been dreaming about pet,”

As Master continued to stroke that spot not wanting to admit that I was getting hornier by the second because Master was frigging my cunt. I hadn’t recalled any dream, it may just have been the fact I was sleeping with two horny men or even my subconscious thinking about piercings or even Ben’s son Tim

Master bent his head to my right breast and flicked the nipple with his tongue, licking and nibbling at it. Ben stirred from his sleep by the action before him this proved too much for me, as Ben started to take my left nipple into his mouth I arched my body off the bed and I moaned loudly. Instantly I swung my legs over their bodies spreading my cunt wide open.

“If you didn’t want this pet, why did you cum on my fingers, look at them, Ben?” Master asked me, withdrawing his hand. He brought it up to my face and stroked my cheeks with it, smearing my own juices over the side of my right side my face. Ben grinned as he continued to chew on my left nipple. It was evident in how wet my pussy was my hands searched for their cocks and I felt horrified at my own lustful actions.

“Look at all your cunt juice, you got so horny when I was fingering your cunt,” Master shook his head, “Master’s going to have to teach this pussy a lesson about getting horny and cumming without permission, a lesson no doubt Chlo will enjoy teaching you some manners.”

Ben pulled the bed cover back and I gasped in shock as both men knelt on the bed both with raging hard-ons at their size, my head went from Master’s cock to Ben’s Master’s cock of about 8 inches and Ben’s slightly smaller cock and then I started to struggle a little while sliding my tongue between my lips looking at both impressive erect cocks

“Master please let me have time to recover.”

“You have had about 6 hours rest my pet how much time do you need.”

Master relished my tearful cries, knowing that I was powerless to stop him.

“Ben wants to fuck your cunt pet but he also wants you to be his personal little cumslut, he has already cum in your mouth three times in the last few hours, you have had two from Terry and one from Tom but this morning you can relish his cock in a different way. Don’t disappoint me pet.”

He wasted no time in climbing onto the bed between my shapely thighs. He took a moment to admire my naked body before pulling me onto his lap. He started slapping his meaty cockhead against my cunt then rubbing his cock against my cunt lips. By holding his cock in his hand he started rubbing my clitoris making my cunt get even wetter eager to be filled by his cock.

Yes, I wanted Ben’s cock inside me, how long had I been asleep while Master had been using his fingers inside me. Master took hold of my arms and pulled them over my head. I never resisted my focus was on Ben’s cock in his hand while he continued to rub my clit.

“Cock slut, look at how wet you are, where do you want it first in your sloppy cunt or in your ass, sluts don’t get a choice but I know Jim loves your ass, so I will proceed to fuck your cunt.”

Ben shook his head, “I need to teach you a lesson about lying to Jim or Chloe too,” he said, then started pushing his cock into my sopping wet pussy.

“Nooo-nnnnghhhhaaaah!!!” My protest turned into a long moan as Ben began the process of sliding his cock into my cunt.

He started thrusting slowly each time, turning my sobs into off sounds of ecstatic moans. With each thrust, a little more of his hard cock pierced pussy, stretching the sensitive inner walls of my cunt my cunt muscles searched for the intrusion so that I could feel his hardness.

“Fuck yeah ... Aaarrraahh ... yes fill me up, big boy ... Yes, my cunt is waiting for you ... Fuck me big boy I love it”

“Look at you, slut. Your cunt opened up immediately for my cock! Slut this means you’re nothing more than a cock-hungry slut” Ben tutted, shaking his head in belief at easy it was as he continued to slide his cock in and out of my cunt fully the way inside my pussy.

I shook my head vehemently, unable to believe this was actually happening, but Ben knew I couldn’t refute his words. Only a true cock slut would have no problem accommodating a cock so easily on their first go, that was how wet I was.

“That’s okay slut, I will take care of your cock-hungry needs okay? Jim knows what you need and what you need right now is a cock in your cunt, understand slut, Jim has forbidden me to fuck your ass but has given me permission to fuck your cunt or your mouth?”

I looked at him and looked up at Master who still had hold of my wrists above my head with his rock cock inches from my face.

“That’s right Karen you’re a cock slut, that cunt of yours and especially your clit are saying yes,” Ben pointed out, flicking my clit.

The sensation of flicking my clit made me gasp and clench my cunt muscles around his cock, milking Ben’s cock as even more juice gushed from my cunt.

“It’s okay Karen. It’s okay to be a cock slut. I will take care of your slutty needs, okay? We will make sure that all of your slutty holes get the filling they deserve. Look, you’ve taken all of my cock already and I see that you are soaking wet between your legs, correct, Jim loosened you up nicely when you were asleep, and look I see your hips are responding to my cock being inside that slut cunt”

I whimpered a little, I knew it was futile to resist as I strained to look down at where Ben’s cock had gone deep into my spread cunt lips. Ben drew back and thrust roughly, shoving his cockhead right up against my g-spot.

“AAAIIEEE!” I squealed as Ben started to fuck my pussy with wild abandon, making sure to hit my G-spot every time. Ben’s body hit my clit making my pussy incredibly sensitive. As the tempo increased

“Fuck me slut look at those tits fucking bounce they look like two wobbly jellies with cherries on them. You like my cock don’t you cock slut.”

“Fuck yes Sir, I love your cock inside me. Yes Sir I’m a cock slut no Sir I am your cock slut and love cock. Yes Sir I love a cock in my ass or in my cunt and especially in my mouth, and you know I love sucking cock.”

The tempo intensified my tits were going ten to a dozen; this was driving Ben to fuck me harder. He took hold of my legs and lifted them up against his body. His cock was like a well-oiled piston thrusting in and out of my wet cunt. The sounds coming from my cunt were echoed by the sloshing sound of my cunt juices.

With all the movement on the bed, Master’s cock was constantly banging against my face. He continued holding my wrists above my head. Ben continued with his thrusts and soon I was convulsing against Ben’s cock, my pussy milking his cock as I orgasmed.

“Fuuuccccckkkk...”

Ben didn’t stop though. He continued his assault on my cunt, slamming our hips together over and over and over again as I came, not allowing me to come down from the sexual high of my orgasm.

“Ben please sto-oh ohoh!” My pleas turned into another scream as a second orgasm crashed over me. Ben’s cock was filling my pussy to its limits my muscles gripped his cock. Ben’s cock was brushing every nerve inside my cunt and making me feel like a helpless cum toy.

Ben leaned down and kneaded my tits with both hands, never once stopping the brutal motion of his hips. My legs trapped up against his body, my body was twitching, shivering, shaking, convulsing in his hold.

I was squealing and screaming in turn as he fucked my pussy well and hard. He knew that I had to be oversensitive, but he didn’t care. My cunt was massaging his cock so well that Ben did not want to stop the assault.

Ben still did not stop, last night he had three orgasms himself so this morning he was fully refreshed and his cock was rampant. Ben was making the good that Master allowed him to fuck his slut. Ben was still fucking me when I had my third consecutive orgasm. The only thing I could say was ‘no no no’ even as my body responded to Ben’s touch which turned into ‘yes yes yes’ Ben’s lips encased my nipples going from left to right sucking on both alternatively.

“No more pleaseeeee, my pussy is too sensitive, please Master tell Ben to stop.”

Master said nothing, probably too wrapped up watching Ben fucking his pet, this weekend was cruel, after so many times being denied now my orgasms flowed freely and at will, and my ability being multi-orgasmic was being put to the test.

Ben continued to pound my cunt with masterful precision. Having just cum three times in a row, my body was over stimulated, unable to comprehend any more pleasure. The sensation of having my cunt invaded over and over again, and now having my nipples sucked and the repeated impact against my G-spot, it was too much for me.

I started sobbing as the fourth orgasm rolled from my pussy to the rest of my body, my cunt squirting with wild abandon. This was going to be another change of bedding. Ben relished the sensation of my cunt milking his cock then all of a sudden and in full flight, he pulled out of me saying

“Open slut.”

My legs fell to the bed, and with Master’s cock still close to my face, Ben started stroking his cock and as I opened my mouth he positioned his cock so that his cock was resting on my tongue. Ben’s cock started spurting a steady stream of cum either onto my tongue or so that his cum slides straight down my throat. Both cocks touched, and Master’s balls rested over my eyes both cockheads were on the entrance of my lips, the last few drops of sperm dripping into my mouth.

“Wonderful that was good, don’t waste any take it all in your slut mouth, taste your own cunt juices, don’t worry cumslut Jim will have your ass in a minute, now take the last few drops.”

When Ben was finished he pulled his cock out, and they both changed positions. Master came around the side of the bed and climbed up onto the bed and turned my limp, shaking body over. My poor cummed out pussy could only sob as Master spread my asscheeks and forced his cock against my rosebud. No lube was needed apart from some of my cunt juice that has run down between my asscheeks. Master hardly uses lube to fuck my ass I am used to taking cock dry even when using one of the anal plugs.

Master’s finger easily slipped into my ass. Ben re-positioned himself just above my head and took hold of my hands. Master slapped my asscheeks a few times to warm them up, unfortunately, though the slapping was something that I was used to. I started to moan with pleasure and even I started to lift my body up from the bed to meet the smacking there was no escaping those dreadful slaps.

I could only lie helpless as Master violated my ass. His finger withdrew from my ass and then with his knees between my legs, he managed to part my legs fairly easily then his cock was at the entrance of my ass and slowly his cock pushed forward. There was hardly any resistance as his cock filled my anal cavity until the whole length of 8 inches of his cock was buried inside. To my growing horror, with every inch was accompanied by a gush from my pussy. It seemed that my cunt had not received the message at all. My clit started once again to throb, my ass loves to feel his or Trevor’s cock in my ass.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.