The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 25

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 25 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Ben ordered me up then he said

“It is not often that you and I and Jim are left alone with you, there is often so much going on. Karen are you not supposed to be having your hands behind your head when I am addressing you so would you stand in the acquired position.”

“Apologises Sir.”

I was not quite sure where Ben was sitting or even standing but his voice came in the general where his voice came from. I placed my hands behind my head and I automatically spread my legs. I could sense he was close to me and I could hear movement on the carpet, then I felt his breath on my neck. I could sense him taking in the smell of my perfume. Then casually and slowly he cupped my tits causing me to take in a gasp of air.

Ben well I assumed this was Ben sort of weighed my tits in his hands then he bounced my tits up and down a few times but when I heard his voice I knew that it was Ben.

“Karen you have fantastic tits over the last 18 months or so that we have known each other it is mostly in some form of bondage or you have been servicing many young cocks, which I must admit tonight you have excelled at taking cock deep in your mouth, I do not always get that pleasure, and do you enjoy sucking cock.”

There was a moment of hesitation before I answered as I knew that he knows that answer.

“Yes Sir I do I have been trained to the highest order by Master but when at home Trevor has me sucking his cock most days.”

“I have not seen Trevor in a little while but Chloe keeps in constant contact with Jim or with me. So we are fairly well informed. A few times I have visited your store just to do some shopping I have never seen you on the shop floor why is that?”

“I hardly go onto the shop floor as my job has changed; I am still doing the training of the staff but Dave now often runs the front end and I have been tasked to do the office work looking after the back or the warehouse where all the deliveries arrive.”

I hear Master walking back into the room although he did not say anything. Ben continued interrogating me only now that Master has arrived he takes hold of my nipples and squeezes and pulls on them.

“My understanding Karen that your attire has changed somewhat recently is that correct.”

“Well for some time yes Sir. Master with assistance from Chloe has altered my underwear considerably even my heels have become higher.”

“Yes Ben I like my sluts to look the part, Clo has taken her Mother shopping a few times for an exhibitionist trip and even had her naked on a few occasions, but yes Ben I feel it is important my sluts dress to impress and to make sure she is noticed. Sometimes I will take Karen out for a meal to show her off and sometimes I will take Karen to a dance club. Karen, you can remove the blindfold Tom has also gone.”

I slipped the wide hair band over my head. It took a little while to get accustomed to the light although the lights were only dim, it was nice to see again. Ben still had a hold of my tits and Master now sat in the leather armchair. Master continued speaking

“I have just had a nice chat with Terry about your situation at work; he assures me that he will endeavour to keep to the bargain although sometimes that when Karen finishes work there may be a delivery in, in that case on every afternoon when she finishes Karen will call in to see Terry and if no one is around Karen you will provide Terry with a facial or to offer your tits for him to aim on. We have also just had a nice chat about Phil. You’ll find out soon what we have agreed upon.”

“Is this going to be a weekly ritual and what about the other staff, there is always someone around Master.”

“That is your problem, maybe this could be achieved out on the loading bay behind some cages of stock I’m sure you can find a way. Yes, Terry said that sometimes there was a delivery in which case you had better time your visit wisely, in that case, you will have to stay later and he says that you often help with the frozen delivery with the two young boys in pre-sorting the stock. That should be a nice opportunity for them to see you’re stocking legs and your ample cleavage. You know how to behave in the way that I would you expect to. Terry said that he would keep an eye on you and let me know of any discretion. Oh! One other thing he mentioned was that sometimes he would have to call in to see your Store Manager for an update”

So I was further trapped while at work, and how much did he know about Dave and I? While Ben had been speaking he had moved his hand between my legs and his fingers were toying with my still sensitised enlarged clitoris. He then walked around me and dropped to his knees in front of me. He was still naked but no longer had an erection.

I looked down at him staring at my cunt and with his fingers took hold of my clitoris causing my body to shake as his finger flicked my clit my legs started to tremble.

“Sir that is so sensitive after having those intense orgasms.”

“I dare say it is, this is the first time I have seen the suction tube used on your clit. I dare say you and your daughter have had plenty of fun using it. Does your clitoris stretch further than it did earlier, please enlighten me.”

“Yes, it does Sir, Master has seen it stretched and swollen longer than he used it on me just now. Of course, Sir once the air has been released it does rescind a little. Master and Chloe like to pump it up and down many times.”

He leaned forward and sucked my clit between his lips and his tongue circled it.

“Sir please stop otherwise I will soon be having another orgasm, Master please ask Sir to stop.”

Master gestured to Sir to stop saying

“Ben I think she has had enough for now, it was nice to see my pet’s cunt gushing something that I don’t see enough off. Ben I think Karen needs to wash and get some sleep, come my pet I will run a bath for you.”

With that Master escorted me upstairs to one of the bedrooms leaving Ben to wash the cushioned mattress from all my stains from my cunt juices. Master allows me to sit on the bed while he goes into one of the bathrooms.

My mind is running wild, thinking back on the activities of tonight. I hear the door to the bathroom shut, and I soon hear water running in the tub. I just lie still and wait, resting and enjoying the silence.

A few minutes later, Master came back and sat on the bed beside me and stroked my hair then he led me into the bathroom. I see that he has drawn a bath, complete with bubbles and see the room lit by small tea light candles.

“Karen you can remove the anal plug and wash it.”

Master watched me stand in front of the bathroom sink as I reach behind my ass to remove the plug. It’s a 4-inch metal plug that has been inside my ass for about 6 hours. As usual, it was clean but still needs to be washed

He leads me over to the tub and tells me to sit down. I comply happily, enjoying the smell and warmth as the water envelops my body. I sit down, and let my skin get used to the heat that has now taken over. I lay back and close my eyes, running my hands over my body, enjoying the water as it tickles me. It has been a hard night of brutal face fucking but I was content laying in the warm water in a state of peaceful happiness. Master was standing in front of the toilet having a wee.

I finally noticed Master again; I opened my eyes and saw he had taken off all of his clothes. I look lovingly at him, enjoying the sight of his body, his cock dangling between his legs. Master tells me to sit up as I lick my lips, Master steps closer to the side of the bath, his cock only inches from my face, I run my tongue between my lips Master taps my head indicating to me that he wishes to get into the tub, as he gets into the tub and sits down behind me.

I feel Master’s legs come around beside me, and his hands on my back. Master begins to massage my back, loosening the muscles and relaxing the tension of the humiliating evening. I close my eyes and enjoy the relaxation.

His hands continue their work on my back, occasionally slipping down to my ass, as my hands move to my pussy, almost without thinking. I begin to massage my clit, and then slip a finger inside of me. I feel Master’s hands come around to my breasts and begin fondling them.

Master’s fingers tweak my nipples gently as I continue my work on my pussy. I begin to moan gently. His hands are loving and not harsh and rough like the hands earlier from Terry.

He tells me to lean back, resting the back of my head on his chest as the water closes in on my body. His hands continue on my tits, now barely poking through the water, both nipples are rock hard and erect. Master tells me that I have great tits and it’s a shame to have them covered I feel his right hand move down my tummy and take over where my hands were on my pussy. I smile at the acknowledgement; I know that Chloe has altered my bras to enhance the appearance of my tits.

Master inserts one, then two of his fingers in me, and immediately finds the right spot. I moan loudly and roll my head back on his chest. I open my eyes slightly and see him smiling lovingly at me. I return my smile and let myself enjoy his work on my body. This young man who when at times can be so gentle and loving this time was one of those occasions. I knew that he would be soon fucking my ass but now right there laying in the bath with Master was blissful. This shows his careful side of him not always dominating and controlling.

He removes his fingers from my pussy and picks up the body wash and lathers some gel on my tits. I feel his hands cupping my tits as my hand slides down between my legs and with a finger inside my pussy and my thumb pressing against my clit I slowly masturbate. Master then moves his hands over my body.

He cups his hands and runs water over my body, washing off the soapy bubbles. Then he gets my hair wet, and then lathers it up with shampoo, washing my hair. Then gently massage my scalp then rinses off the shampoo. In doing so I feel Master’s hard cock pressing on my back, despite his erection he has made no attempt to touch his cock

Master sits me up, and I feel him kissing the back of my neck, he knows how much I love his gentle touches. His hands lovingly roam over my wet body as his hands again cup my tits with his fingers searching for my erect nipples as his lips move up to my ear.

I feel Master bite my ear gently, then move his tongue all around my ear finally pushing his tongue into my ear. I look down at my legs, my legs spread as far as the tub of the bath allows. My legs are covered in chill bumps, not from the cooling water but from the sensations of what he is doing to me.

I turn around to face him, and we begin to kiss, slowly and passionately. Our hands move over each other’s bodies, enjoying the love that we share. I take his cock in my hand, his cock vibrant and hard, and our tongues start to explore each other’s mouths. I slowly masturbate his cock; he does not attempt to push my hand away.

We break the kiss and I slide down in the tub, it was not easy due to the confines of the bath. My knees support the weight of my body. I take his cock in my mouth sucking the head of his cock and rolling my tongue around it then slowly and purposely I slide my head down on his erection, my tongue on the underside my hand finds his balls under the water, and my face brushes the water, I don’t care if I take in a small mouthful of bath water. The head of Master’s cock enters my throat although I gag a little I am used to that. The suction motion of my throat draws his cock further down my throat then I had to back away as I found it very difficult to breathe. As I took a deep breath Master tapped my head

“Karen you have had enough cock sucking tonight your jaws must ache somewhat, I’m not sure what Ben is up to but he may get you to suck him if so enjoy his cock you know I want your ass. Come let’s get out, you have done well tonight as I expected you would have done.”

Master helps me to stand me up and he helps me to step out from the tub, and then reaches for the towel and begins to dry me off with the towel. He uses the towel on my hair and brushes some strands from my face. He leans over and kisses me and cups my tits and tweaks my nipples between his thumbs and fingers.

“Karen you need to consider having your nipples pierced, now that they are just about permanently erect well certainly they no longer fully retract, you have seen Donna’s nipples and her clit close up I reckon my friend Maurice who is a ring Master would love to work on yours, both nipps double pierced and certainly one or two in your clit. Your clit is going through the transition period of being stretched which you know increases the sensitivity and with the clitoral hood pierced with a small metal ball similar to Donna’s bell will constantly touch your clit your cunt will be permanently aroused.”

“We have spoken about this many times Master, I am aware of my friend Bernice who is doubly pierced, she has recently had both labia pierced.”

“Yes Karen having your lips spread and if your clit is enlarged must be orgasmic bliss for someone with your qualities, this is food for thought Karen something that you should consider. Your enlarged clit could have a series of small rings and a bar along with a small metal ball keeping your clitoral hood away from your clit. Just imagine Karen when walking and having your clit constantly aroused and you know how your exposed nipples react under your clothing. Vanessa and Kimberly have had their nipples pierced and Ness shortly is about to get her clit pierced.”

Then Master pulls away and dries off his own body, then returns the towel to the rack. He places his arms around my body again taking hold of my tits only this time he is standing behind me and his hard cock pressing against my ass. He plants a few kisses on my neck, I reach behind to take hold of his cock, as his hand slides down between my legs and his fingers explore my pussy.

“I suppose the thought has intrigued me a few times and John is not opposed to me being pierced and I know when the suction tube is on my clit I am much more sensitive in that area.”

“Precisely Karen with more use it will grow and become more sensitive and being pierced you will experience many multi-mini orgasms. Come pet and sit on the toilet and show me your cunt let’s have a look at your swollen clit.”

I step forward and sit on the lid of the toilet and hold my legs high in the air and slowly spread them. Master squats down between my legs looking at my enlarged clit. He leans forward and plants a loving kiss on my clitoris.

“Still needs work on that doesn’t it Karen but I can see some improvement, can you feel the extra sensitivity in it, I know how you feel when it is stretched do that you find that it has grown somewhat.”

“It seems to work when using the pump, especially when used for long periods as you know when Chloe uses the saline increases the size and the sensitivity. As to the size I am not sure.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.