The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 24

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 24 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Donna came and stood right in front of me with a foot on either side of my body, my face was staring directly at her bald cunt with both rings and the tiny bell, I lifted my head to plant a kiss on her cunt, my lips touched her cunt, her cunt lips felt warm and soft against my kiss.

Her right hand pulled my head closer to her cunt as my tongue danced against her cunt. I reached up and squeezed her tender butt under her skirt this caused a quick intake of breath from her. How old was she maybe 18 or 19 and so young to have these cunt rings in her hood or in her enlarged exposed clitoris

I gently kissed my way along her labia and paying particular attention to her clit and taking it into my warm mouth, I gently tugged on her piercings while looking up towards her tits that she had started removing the yellow top from her tits. I caught a glimpse of Master, sitting in the comfortable leather armchair. I saw also that Ben’s cock was getting hard again.

“Slut, I want you to show Donna how sorry you are.” I heard Ben’s voice in his commanding voice. “Donna come and get yourself comfortable on the couch, the slut will give you what you want.”

With that she stepped over me and swung her right leg over my body and moved to the couch where Terry sat, now he himself had a raging hard-on. Donna sat on the couch as I crawled towards her cunt and glanced towards Terry’s cock although I was still facing Donna as she lifted her legs up and spread them wide with the little bell resting directly on her clit. She took hold of her legs with her hands to support her body as her head rested on the back of the couch

I kissed her feet then I slowly moved up each leg planting wet kisses right upto her wet cunt lips, my mouth moved up over her exposed cunt then stopping as my lips took hold of her clit between my teeth; my tongue started flicking her clit up and down savouring the flavour of her juices. As I flicked her clit I was making the bell ring as it rested on her enlarged clit.

My fingers slipped between her wet lips to find her erect clit as I placed kisses on her inner thigh. I lightly kissed my way around her pussy until I took one of her swollen labia into my mouth. Some kind of electric shock went through her body to her hardened nipples her head fell back a little and her back arched. My soft lips were glued to her pussy; from the corner of my right eye, Terry that fucking warehouse manager was stroking his hard cock, no doubt loving the humiliation that I was feeling. Or was this humiliation I love sucking cock despite this was a work colleague. Fuck when in the office with Dave this was really any different, we are all consenting adults, even Donna despite her young age she was old enough to know what she was doing.

I slipped two fingers inside her cunt as she pulled my head closer to her cunt lips. I had to remove my fingers to make way for my mouth, my tongue darted into her cunt pushing it as far as I could get it go. Her hips started rocking back and forth, her juices were covering my face but I did not want to stop with the assault. I wanted to pleasure her I was on fire and felt her hips rise and fall. Donna’s cunt was now fucking my face with earnest.

My tongue was making circles inside her cunt and flicking against her clit. I inserted a finger inside her ass hole and started working it and out of her hole. Donna was moaning in ecstatic pleasure

I looked over to Terry and saw him stroking his hard cock while watching this spectacle. I wanted to reach for his cock but I knew that I had to concentrate on the young girl. My own pleasure was not important and yet my own cunt was leaking my own cunt juices A soft moan escaped Donna’s parted lips as I began to finger fuck her ass while her leaking pussy was pressed to my face.

Fingers from my other hand penetrate her pussy her hips are rising to meet my thrusts as I curl my fingers to caress her G spot. My tongue swirled around her clit. I feel the wave of her orgasm starts to roll over her body as the sensations overwhelm her. She lets out a cry. I have learned a lot being with my daughter.

“Fuck you fucking slut don’t stop t till I say so.”

I continue using my tongue my lips firmly locked against her own cunt lips as her body violently shakes. I still do not stop despite my face getting covered with her squirting cunt juices all over my face. That damn bell didn’t stop ringing, eventually, her orgasm subsides and her hand taps my head indicating that her ordeal was over.

I sat back on my heels looking at Donna’s young bald cunt. I placed my hands behind my head and waited. Just to my right, Terry was still stroking his erect cock. Just behind me Master and Ben sat watching me perform. Tom had still not moved as if he had been glued to the bar stool, of course, he moved at some point as he now had a drink in his hand.

“Sir this slut serves you well; she obviously has learnt her skills well with both cock and pussy. You must be proud of her. Wow, that was really good.”

I sat there feeling appreciated for my hard work. My legs were about 3 feet apart in my submissive pose with my tits thrust out and my twitching clitoris was fully exposed from its protective hood.

“Yes Donna, the slut has learnt a lot since her daughter became involved with her mother when in Covid restrictions, she has learnt how her body responds but Karen has learnt how to become a submissive servant whether in a sexual context or in an obedient manner in disciplinary fashion and has learnt to worship Master or Mistress. Chloe is developing a training program not only for her Mother but also with her Father where both Mother and Father and denied their orgasms unless given permission. It is very hard for her Father to maintain an erection after so much edging but his cock now is controlled by the use of a cock cage. Her Mother is used to having both nipples stretched into the suction tubes which not only heightens the sensitivity in them but increases the size. Chloe is using one on her clitoris which will eventually increase the permanent size so that her clit is constantly being aroused with it being exposed from her hood. The saline injection of her clitoris increases the size tenfold as does the sensitivity, unfortunately, the saline does not last as it absorbs into her body, but it is fun watching. The submissive is to serve and to pleasure others regardless of her own sexual feelings.”

How true. I have become addicted to either cock or pussy. I know that Master gets his kicks from watching me perform with others, I am also well aware that I am not the only woman that Master fucks and controls in the realms of BDSM.

Donna moved forward from the couch and took hold of my nipples and squeezed she then started shaking my tits up and down with her fingers then she let go and bent down to suck on them, causing me to take in deep breaths although I managed to remain fairly stationary with my hands still behind my head. Our eyes met I let out a few moans and groans from the pain and then the feeling of them being sucked.

Donna reached forward with her right hand and touched my wet cunt. Her finger started flicking my clit; I was soon moaning then when that finger slipped inside my cunt my pleasure was so all too evident. Voluntarily my hips started to rock back and forth on her finger, she could clearly see the arousal that showed on my face.

“Fuck Sir she is soaking wet down here.”

“I have no doubt Donna but remember this is not about her pleasure, she is to serve and to service cock or pussy, her own pleasure is of no consequence unless I or her daughter give her permission bear that in mind Donna.”

With that, Donna sat back on the couch not wanting to offend Master. Then idle conversation briefly between Ben and Master then Master said

“Slut now crawl around the carpet in a circular motion on all fours until I tell you to stop, but first come and let me put the blindfold over your eyes to make it a little more interesting.”

Master blindfolds my eyes with a thick headband; he did not say anything but I heard movement which was not just from Master. Was the sound coming from clothes being removed? I knew Terry still had his cock out and when I went to sit before Master. I started crawling on my hands and knees. I could sense bodies close to me, occasionally someone smacked my ass. I brushed past legs which I assumed was Ben’s or Master’s but really I had no idea.

I knew for sure though that Donna still had her tits exposed. Somebody started slapping his cock against my face. Faced with no other option, I opened my mouth and cautiously take this cock into my mouth. I begin to suck on it, using my tongue all around the head but then that cock disappeared. My open-waiting mouth so I continued crawling, then another cock was at my mouth, again I took it into my mouth. That cock was withdrawn and then that cock was slapping across my face in both directions. This ordeal continued for quite some time. I was fairly certain the person who was smacking my ass was Donna, one gets a sense when being blindfolded. the flogger and the crop were used along with the palm of a hand. Also, my hanging tits also came in for some smacking.

Again someone stands before me with his cock at my mouth. Just then I feel hands on my thighs, moving them apart. A head slides in between my legs, and someone begins to lick my wet pussy. I moan into the cock, and he moans in reply. This tongue is fucking me as far inside as he can, and my head moves faster on the cock. Before I realize what is happening, someone else was stepping in front of me.

With the cock in my mouth I still move my head a little as the second cock slaps against my face. The first cock withdraws from my mouth I stick out my tongue and lick all around his cock, from the back to the front, then take it into my mouth. Again I feel this cock head slide between my lips as he takes his place in my mouth. Someone grabs my hands and leads them to his ass, instructing me to grab it while I suck.

Someone’s tongue laps at my wet pussy and whoever was sampling my cunt their tongue started flicking my clitoris as I bob my head on the cock in my mouth. My tongue teases his cock as the other tongue teases my cunt. That tongue begins to lick my clit, and then all of a sudden it bites my clit. I scream into the cock that was in my mouth.

That person slips out from under me ensuring that my legs are further spread. I know that there were two guys standing next to me so I guessed that the person between my legs was Donna who had just bit hard into my clit

Someone grabs the back of my head, forcing his cock deep into my mouth. I gag in response until I am able to accustom myself to the unexpected intrusion. He does not let go of my head and controls the pace of my face fucking as he wants it.

Assuming that it was Donna’s head that found its way between my thighs as her tongue presses against my wet cunt. She circles my clit gently no longer biting, in great contrast to the force with which my mouth is being treated. I am moaning at both pleasuring me and that cock in my mouth begins to pick up the pace in my mouth. He is pushing my mouth further and further down on his cock, hitting the back of my throat with each thrust.

“You are GOING to deep throat me, bitch, so just get used to it.” I released by his voice this had to be Terry

I love sucking cock but this was forceful I know by deep-throating me I would be gagging. Fear rises up in me, as if failing to accomplish this fete in front of Master may lead to further punishments. However, the fear is drowned out by the amazing goodness of feeling on my clit. That tongue was licking and sucking my enlarged clitoris.

Terry continues to shove my mouth further on his cock, until I feel my throat expanding to accommodate his cock. I gag slightly but manage to relax enough to stifle the feeling. Donna is licking my pussy for all her worth, occasionally sucking my labia into her mouth, causing me to moan even more. Finally, Terry pulls out.

I take gulps of air that I wasn’t able to take easily with Terry’s cock in my mouth, while someone comes around in front of me and takes Terry’s place. I am completely aroused by all of this and eagerly take his cock into my mouth. I swirl my tongue all over the tip of it as I feel Donna’s tongue swirling my clit.

Donna begins to suck my clit as I begin to suck which I assume was Ben’s cock. Suddenly I begin to feel hot and realize that I am on the verge of cumming. She continues to work her magic on my clit and I suddenly orgasm screaming into that cock in my mouth and flooding Donna’s face with my juices. I sensed that she was greedily drinking my juices as her lips and mouth seemed to be glued on my pussy, and not long before I felt this cock begin withdrawing and pulling out of my mouth.

I regain my composure as both guys seem to be standing in front of me. I was still moaning, knowing the pleasures of that tongue on my cunt. Someone places the head of his cock in my mouth, and I stick out my tongue to lick it, and teasing his cock. I feel Donna’s tongue on my clit and probing and teasing my cunt. I was in heaven I was being allowed to cum I had not heard Master saying for Donna or for me to stop, yes he had not actually given me permission to cum.

I continue to suck on that hard cock, using my tongue as much as possible because I know boys or men like it teasing the cockhead. I increase my speed as I take this cock firmly into my mouth. I could hear this guy moaning, and I know that he is getting close. This cock picks up speed as this cock starts to fuck my face. Then this cock explodes in my mouth, spurt after spurt hits my throat my head is pushed up against his body and I am careful to swallow all of it down, Master never likes to see any spillages.

I continue to suck gently on this cock until he eventually pulls out, unable to handle any more sensation. I hardly had time to breathe as he stepped back the other cock was pushed into my mouth. This was a brutal face fuck, his hands locked behind my head he was ensuring that my mouth was full. My head was pushed and pulled along his cock; I was struggling to breathe let alone to take deep gulps of air. Thankfully it did not take long, his hips got quicker and then he stood motionless with his cock pressing to the entrance of my throat then he pulled my head towards his body as his cock spurted copious amounts of spunk down my throat. I started gagging I am fairly used to deep-throating a guy’s cock but my airwaves were blocked by his cock, and I was not given any other option other than to swallow his cum. He did not move until he finished cumming then he stood there waiting for me to clean his cock. When he stepped away my mouth ached.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.