The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 23

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 23 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Tom arrives to collect me. I was upstairs sitting with Chloe chatting. When the doorbell rang I knew that John would be opening the door to him. He was of course naked and caged. Tom has seen it so many times. A final look at myself in the bedroom mirror then I head downstairs followed by Chloe.

I had no real idea of what Master’s plan was apart from that it would be a harsh evening or even night. I have become accustomed to being treated as a slut in fact I like being treated as one. I knew Wednesday well I guessed would have been a precursor for tonight’s events.

It has been a couple of weeks since I was at Ben’s with his array of bondage equipment. Ben is not partial to fucking me yes he has had me sucking his cock on many occasions; he gets his kinks through the bondage scenarios with either me or other women. He has a mutual friendship with Jim.

Tom eyed me up and down as I descended the stairs

“Good evening Karen I hope you are doing well, I must say you are looking as lovely as usual.”

“Thank you, Tom.”

Chloe and Tom kissed each other Trevor appeared and greeted Tom and got into a conversation about football Tom, I left home and got into his car. As soon as Tom started driving his left hand rested on my right thigh with the inevitable finger finding its way between my legs. Quite often Tom will get me to suck his cock while driving but tonight he was content using his finger on my cunt. During the drive we hardly spoke which was normal.

When Tom drive into Ben’s driveway, Master’s car was parked along with two other cars, Ben’s car was not seen probably as it was in his garage My hands started shaking and my pulse is bounding so hard. I can feel it in my core as I take a deep breath. Tom being a true gent as my chauffeur for the evening opened the door for me and escorted me towards the front door. Tom rang the doorbell and Ben opened the door I could hear soft classical music playing.

“Good evening Karen, please come in.”

Tom followed me in; Ben led me into the sitting room. The lighting had been dimmed and focused on the center of the room was Terry the warehouse supervisor and another woman were seated on the plush leather couch. Master was sitting on a leather armchair and an empty armchair which probably had been vacated by Ben. Tom walked over to a bar stool and sat down acknowledging Jim sitting in the leather armchair.

“Welcome Karen, you look lovely tonight.” He is blatantly eyeing me up and down. “What is it that your looking for tonight Karen? Fun, excitement expect,?”

My nipples hard poking out through the thin material of the dress I took a deep breath before answering him.

“I’m not sure I know, maybe a little of all three. I just know there’s something about how you and Master make me feel, without even touching myself. I feel that makes me feel free to open up to you.”

He chuckles but not as if laughing at me.

“That pleases me to know. We have known each other for quite some time haven’t we Jim as you know is Dominant, and you’re a submissive the three of us have had some fun ever since Jim introduced you to me.”

I looked over at Master then at Terry and this other woman but to chose not say anything.

“Karen you know the types of parties that are held here, I believe you know Terry here from your work environment Donna is a friend of Phil I also believe you know I think we all could have some fun together for you to be our submissive entertainment for the evening.”

As he looks up at me, catching me looking at him, I’m frozen, unable to speak.

“Karen, when I ask you a question directly, you’re to use your words.”

Hearing my name startles me from my trance, “Yes.”

“Yes, what Karen?” he asks.

“Yes Sir,” I answer. It was not uncommon to address Ben as Sir. Master enjoys seeing me serve his friends and addressing certain friends like Ben as Sir.

“Stand and move to the center of the room.”

I move quickly to his command and stand in the light in front of both armchairs looking at Master and Ben. The other two sitting behind me on the couch. My nipples, responding to his command started throbbing.

“Good girl, now remove your clothing.”

Before he even finishes, I am unzipping my dress and it falls to the floor. Standing there naked only wearing the heels, I could their feel eyes covering every inch of my body front or back.

“Pick up your dress and lay it across the chair. Turn and place your hands behind your head.”

As I turn, I heard

“Cup your tits and present them to me, Karen. Tell Terry what size are they a full C or maybe D?”

“I’m a D Sir, thank you .36dd”

My face and chest are flushed as my body warms under the lights, or is it his gaze? My mind was searching for why this young woman was sitting on the couch with Terry. Being naked in front of Terry he has been blackmailing me into sucking his cock now for some time ever since he found those videotapes of me sucking Phil’s cock in the W & S store. Terry would often have me expose my tits and sometimes my exposed cunt in the office at the backdoor of the warehouse always with the threat of exposing my explicit behaviour. He also has taken quite a few photos of me in a state of undress

“Pinch your nipples for me, Karen,” Ben said I roll them between my thumb and forefinger before I pinch them. I feel my juices leaking from my pussy. I redden again, knowing he can see and smell my arousal.

“Turn and spread your legs and stand before Terry and Donna.”

I move slower because my knees are a little wobbly.

“Now bend and touch your ankles.”

My hands run down my legs until they reach my ankles. My glistening lips spread open. My clit started throbbing and was exposed from under its hood. I am open to their gaze. No one said anything it was humiliating standing like that in front of Terry and Donna. I looked behind my legs they both were grinning.

Master sat along with Ben admiring the view; I was not quite sure whether to look up at Ben or continue with my head looking back through my legs. I feel like I am close to an orgasm and I haven’t even touched myself there.

As if reading my mind he says, “Finger yourself for me and show my guests what a slut that you are.”

I’m literally teetering on the edge here, “Please Sir.”

My words come out as a moan, a request, a pleading.

“I need you to touch yourself Karen, spread your legs a little wider but first pull your asscheeks apart and show our guests the base of the anal plug.”

More even humiliation seeped onto my face. Moments later I was pulling my butt cheeks apart. I was still looking back between my legs as Master spoke

“Terry I know you are blackmailing Karen, tonight you are here to participate in some fun with this slut. Karen is submissive and any of her ordeals are with my blessing, actually, her daughter controls her Mother far greater than I do living every day with each other. You see Terry that anal plug is a necessity to plug her ass and keep it that way. Her ass belongs to me and Karen is proud to wear it. She generally uses the 4-inch metal plug. So you see Terry when she is at work her ass is always plugged. Karen step a little closer to see how her cunt lips open nicely. I do believe a slut should always be exposing her cunt properly”

I shuffled back a little not only was I spreading my butt cheeks I also knew that my cunt lips had sprung open even more my enlarged clitoris was staring back at them.

“Karen is very good at sucking cock shortly she will demonstrate her skills if you have not already sampled your cum in her mouth as I am sure you have. She is for sure a cock loving slut, I am organising with Sharon an evening of fun the final details still need to be finalised. The intention will be for your work colleagues to fuck Karen in a glory hole setting at the bar her mouth will be permanently used as would her cunt. I’m sure you know what a glory hole is. Ben is discussing with Sharon some modifications for this to happen. Terry, you will be expected to invite your work colleagues to attend along with a few others whom I will choose. Cinders will assist in helping all the guys to stay hard and to recover so that if they want seconds so be it. It will be a hard challenge for Karen but I know she would relish.”

I could not hear what Master was saying. I know the glory hole is often used when the swingers meeting is held once a month but working the bar on those evenings I generally just there being eye candy wearing only a tiny thong and my heels or boots to those present and serving drinks for them.

My mind was distracted by Ben who started talking

“Karen pleasure yourself for me and show my guests how much of a slut you are.”

With his command, I slip a finger inside my cunt. I feel so open and on display for them. Now I add a second finger. I hear the wetness of my cunt, as my fingers go in and out. I graze my thumbnail across my clit, as I start to moan. My hand moves faster as I jam my fingers into my leaking pussy. I should be embarrassed displaying myself, finger fucking myself to a man who was blackmailing me and this young woman who sat intently watching me expose myself in such a way.

“Cum for me Karen.”

Unlike Chloe who forbids me cum without permission, I was denied Wednesday as I was last night evening and even this morning when with my daughter here Ben was ordering me to cum for him.

My fingers are buried to the knuckle; I go quicker so as not to cruelly stop, my thumb is pressing hard against my enlarged clit then wave after wave of spasms break over my body, my nipples tingle and throb and ache to touch. My fingers keep pounding into my cunt. The sloshing sound was coming from the depth of my orgasm. My juices flow readily to evidence my body’s submission to his command.

As I slowly catch my breath and recover from a fantastic orgasm, he tells me to crawl over to him. I feel exposed and humiliated but oh-so awake and alive. I feel my juices leaking down my thighs. I wiggle my butt suggestively to Terry’s and Donna’s gaze. My nipples are tight and tingling. My clitoris is throbbing as I crawl to his feet.

“Karen, you have pleased both Jim and me. I want you to suck my cock and show me how much you enjoy being Jim’s submissive,” he says

“Yes Sir!”

I know Ben rarely gets to fuck me and Master loves to see me sucking cock. I look over at Master who nods his head in acknowledgement.

I move my trembling hands up his legs and squeeze the very large lump that has been pressing against his trousers. I fumble with his belt and quickly unzip his trousers. He lifts his hips as I pull his pants down, freeing the large cock. It’s not just the length, about eight inches, but how thick it was. My mouth and my pussy were watering.

He spread his legs as I move in, grasping the base of his cock with my hand. I ran my tongue under the large bulbous head. I heard him groan, as my mouth slipped down on his cock. My lips were stretched wide as I slid down, trying to take as much as I could into my throat.

“That’s it, Karen, I want to feel my cock buried in the back of your throat,” he said Not wanting to be distracted, I cupped his hefty balls and forced myself to take him down my throat, gagging as I did. I slowly twisted the hand at the base of his cock. My other hand his balls, as my head bobs up and down in his lap. He sure seemed to be enjoying my labours. His guttural sounds were getting louder.

Ben’s thick cock was starting to swell in my mouth and I knew that he was about to cum so I started to swirl my tongue around his head, as ropes of thick cum start to erupt into my mouth. I swallowed gulp after gulp until it slowly stopped. I still worked my mouth up and down slowly as I pumped my hand, milking his cock, to get all that he had. I can never get enough spunk to satisfy me I love it.

He puts his hand on my head and I pulled back.

“That was lovely Karen, you are a great cock sucker, and Jim no doubt will find every occasion for you to do that.”

His smile warms my heart. “Thank you, Sir. It would be my pleasure to service you in any way I can.”

He growls as I try and wrap my hand around his thick cock.

“Sir, this girl would love to service your cock anytime. My mouth waters to taste you again. Please let me quench my desires with yours.”

“Ah my pet, you seem to have my desires ahead of yours. That is a good sign and one that should be rewarded don’t you think Jim? Yes, you may crawl over and service Terry’s cock.”

I turn and Master gestures with his hand and gracefully crawls in front of him. This was my warehouse supervisor this was the first time I had been completely naked in front of him how fucking embarrassing. My legs spread wide, hands placed upon my thighs. I look up only as high as Terry’s cock and not at his face. As I move forward, I wet my lips and take the bulbous head into my mouth. Licking his salty pre-cum as I swirl my tongue around the head. My hands go to hold his cock.

“No hands my pet, only your sweet mouth. Now lock your arms behind your back, arch your back to present those lovely tits of yours to Terry.”

“Yes Sir.”

I move to his command and look up into his eyes, my tits now thrust upwards and I crawl a few more inches along the carpet so I was between his legs. I press my mouth down his throbbing cock. My lips slid past Terry’s bulbous head and try and take his whole length into my mouth as it hits the back of my throat. I work to not gag but this triggers my saliva glands and when I come up for air a thick strand of spittle comes with me. I slurp it up as I go back down on his cock. I try and keep my eyes on his, as I take his throbbing cock down my throat.

He grabs a fistful of my hair and works to set his pace. This causes my already wet pussy to release another wave of juices to leak down my thighs. Terry forces me down on his cock, working my head up and down its length. I hear groans that he is enjoying my mouth and this makes me moan on his cock. His need becomes more urgent and he grabs my head with both of his strong hands and begins to fuck my mouth as if it were my soaking wet cunt.

I’ve never been used before in this fashion by Terry maybe cause although in his office it is never private as Dave & I are when in our office. His cock felt good in my mouth and I’m struck by the passion that it stills in my body. He holds my head still as he thrusts his throbbing cock deep down my throat. My moans of pleasure become choked gurgles as he uses me for his pleasure. I can feel the head of his cock in my throat.

My tits sway and slap into each other by the force of his face fucking me. My throbbing nipples are aching as they are brushing against his muscular thighs. My juices are flowing down my thighs like some slut in a darkened sex movie cinema giving out blow jobs to any takers but of course, this was me sucking his cock and soon I knew that I would be getting another mouthful.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.