The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 22

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 22 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

When we went upstairs Chloe used the soothing cream on her Father’s asscheeks. John was laying on his front on Chloe’s bed of course, she used some cream on his exposed balls, immediately his body shook with the sudden movement of his balls, he started groaning his hips rose up from the bed, and his cock once again straining against the clear plastic which encased his cock. His face was turned towards me and I could see his pleasure draining from his face as the discomfort of being locked up registered.

Chloe paid particular attention running her fingers between his cheeks and saw his head jolt upwards as her finger slipped into his anus; he let out a little sigh as her finger inserted his anal cavity. He started lifting his body to meet the invading finger and moved his body accordingly, he soon was moaning as the pleasure from the finger in his ass would have been better if it was his daughter’s dildo ass he fucked him with her strap-on. This came to an abrupt end when she withdrew her finger. His ass was still high in the air; he dare not look at his daughter but remained looking at me.

Chloe was a striking young woman to look at ... she stood the same size as me 5’6, and while not thin she was not overly big either. Lush would be the word to describe her curves, lush and womanly despite her young years. Her breasts were only one size smaller than mine. Her face, while not classically beautiful but still drew the eye of everyone when she passed with her full lips, and eyes that held hidden promises that only a few knew and with her long natural lashes. Chloe had firm buttocks, her legs were shapely if not overly long, but in her heels, her legs looked much longer and could not help but be noticed.

Chloe’s normal mode of dress at home was generally in some sort of lingerie once she gets home from work. Generally after showering and changing from her work clothes which have to be conservative working as a receptionist at the Dentist’s surgery. Sometimes just wears a baggy t-shirt and lounges around thinking of other things that she can torment her Father. Only seeing her Father on a weekend or fortnightly she has plenty of time to etch her plans. I often heard her speaking on her phone with Natalie about bondage and domination with her Mother Vickie and her sexual exploits, so had a good mentor.

In the evenings there were the usual things with me in various situations that I had found myself in. My nakedness at home once I got home myself from work. I would go up to remove the ever-present butt plug to wash then shower and apply some make-up. Insert the plug then head downstairs for the evening’s entertainment. Most evenings she would change from the baggy t-shirt into something much more inviting and sexy. Trevor would also once he gets home shower and come down and would only be wearing a pair of boxers or briefs.

Of course, sometimes on a Wednesday evening when she is meeting Betty and Jim along with a few others Jade the teenage girl who had been introduced by Master J recently, she was a sexpot not only did she enjoy sex but found out that she enjoyed the darker side of pain and humiliation. I saw the pain first-hand that she must have suffered by Mistress or even by Master but also her eagerness to perform sexual acts with my husband. On most Wednesday evenings well certainly if Chloe was going out then I would be left with Trevor. Wednesday is thought to be Trevor’s night to have fun with me.

Chloe loved dressing up in one of her leather outfits when she went on a Wednesday evening, her favourite outfit was a leather body suit but she would also just wear one of her leather quarter or half-cup Basques and one of her leather skirts with her thigh-length leather boots. The five-inch spiked heels flowed into the softest of leather that caressed her legs all the way up until they flared around her creamy white thighs. All that could be seen of her legs was a thin strip of flesh between where the boots ended. If he was on his knees he would be looking up under her skirt. That small glimpse of flesh was enough to tantalise and tease. No wonder her Father’s cock would often spring up Also sometimes Chloe would wear the leather suit and if one looked closely seams in the leather revealed carefully hidden clasps that would transform the suit into a combination of different outfits. Panels could be removed to expose her nipples or even her tits and the clasps between her legs allowed her pussy or ass to be exposed so that her Father or a submissive female could use his or her tongue on the exposed parts complementing this suit was a pair of thigh hi leather boots thin stilettos that I have seen my husband on his knees licking her boots and also seen the heel disappearing into his anus. Chloe likes to dress in leather on those occasions.

The reason for the leather Wednesday Chloe went out to Betty’s she wore a pair of 4-inch heels silver spiked boots (slightly different design than her 5-inch pair) and a half-cup Basque with her nipples resting on the cups. Chloe would often wear one of those outfits on a Saturday night with her Father, generally, I am out on those nights and last Wednesday she met the arrival of a new submissive Jade.

Whenever Natalie met a new submissive for the first time she liked to make them as comfortable as possible. Natalie has spoken to Chloe in the past about what she has learnt from her past experience and told her that dressing in a certain way or smelling a certain way would help in this endeavour. This week’s new arrival resulted from a recommendation from a friend Master J as Natalie had teasingly called him, and from time to time, recommended female submissives that might please her and if it pleased her then it would also please Chloe.

Master J’s recommendations had been very good. Natalie liked to sample the good herself and Master had assured her that he knew she would be delighted with his find, so it was that last Wednesday seemed that this Jade young teenager would be an ideal candidate as a submissive, despite her inexperience. Natalie already had the privilege so when Chloe arrived she was already there with Jim, and once they introduced themselves to each other Jim left and headed to mine for the evening then later with Beth and Trevor going out was an ideal opportunity to miss out on.

Chloe finally finished applying the soothing cream on her Father’s ass, She had taken the time earlier to carefully go over everything that she had laid out ready for this evening, not quite sure of what was in store for her Father and Jade the young sub female who she had recently met. This was going to be a little different, the only thing she knew for sure was that her Father would be controlled by her hands. Yes her normal routine was interrupted with the presence of Jade but for myself watching my husband being humiliated in that our daughter had done so was different for me as I rarely see how our daughter uses her influence on her Father by her steady abuse that he has to endure.

Chloe sat at the foot of the bed tapping her finger against her lips, the colour of her long nails the exact red shade of her lipstick. After she was satisfied that enough soothing cream had been applied finally let go of his swollen balls, put the top on the tube and placed it onto the bedside cabinet she sat back on the headboard and spread her legs offering him another opportunity to taste her cunt.

Of course, John eagerly crept along the bed and buried his head between her legs without a word being said. Was it because he did not want any more punishment being applied to his body or was he just wanted to eat his daughter’s cunt? Either way, Chloe sat there not whether he was enjoying himself or not, she wasn’t particularly bothered. She had a couple of intense orgasms herself; this was just another opportunity to exhort her power over her Father.

His eyes were lowered correctly and this caused Mistress to smile again. She could see that he trembled slightly as his head bent down to muzzle up against her pussy. I noticed that his head started to move up and down. Chloe looked over at me and smiled her right hand patted my left hand. Then she moved her left hand to the bedside table and reached up and placed a collar around his neck. He gave an involuntary gasp of surprise before biting his lip to prevent more sound. John knew that he was not to make a sound until instructed to do so. However he still used his tongue against Chloe’s pussy, and I knew that he had started licking and nibbling her clit.

However, instead of the reprimand he expected, he felt the cool touch of her nails running across his cheek. He felt an overwhelming urge to look up; to look into the eyes of his daughter who had agreed to submit to, but he dare not. He never knew how much of a struggle it would be to draw his tongue away from her pussy so he kept on the sexual onslaught until she would tell him to stop. A little click told him that a lead had now been attached to the collar.

“KNEEL!”

The command was sudden and forceful that for a moment John was scared. That did not stop him from immediately stopping and quickly slipping off the bed and dropping to his knees as commanded. He breathed deeply, his excitement and arousal evident as I saw pre-cum dripping from the small opening of the cock cage Mistress swung her body so that she was sitting facing her Father her feet swinging back and forth then she raised her right foot and gently nudged the semi-hard erection, pressing against the plastic cage and teasing it with the toe of her foot. The suppressed groan she heard delighted her so she nudged a little more. His cock tried to harden knowing that it was trapped. Chloe lowered her foot and stepped back a pace tugging on the leash.

“Hands and knees,” she commanded John quickly placed his hands on the floor Chloe turned John had no choice but to crawl after her. It was that or be choked by the leash. Chloe attached the leash just as I had done soon Wednesday to the ring fixed into the wall by the side of the bed. Chloe collected a pillow and a sheet and handed them to her Father. She then climbed back onto the bed.

“Come on Mum let’s settle down shall we.”

With that, she pulled the duvet up over our bodies and leaned over to the lamp to turn it off from the side of her side of the bed leaving John to make him as comfortable as he could with the collar firmly fixed around his neck.

It was a strange sleep, in truth, we hardly spoke once John was tethered by the leash. He made himself as comfortable as he could laying on the floor. I lay my head resting on Chloe’s tits occasionally I gave them a little suck but she was happy laying thinking of what had gone on earlier and was lost in her thoughts. A few times I heard the sound of metal jangling with his movements from the metal chain at least I thought he was not handcuffed but he had to lean his head against the wall otherwise the collar would strangle his neck.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.