The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 21

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 21 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

He looked a bit dizzy and had to be careful standing up and turning. I saw his ass covered in red marks and some welts had already started to appear. Mistress took hold of his balls, his knees buckled a little, and he did not know where to put his hands or where to look at either Mistress or Allison. Jade had sat silent; eventually, he managed to pluck up the courage to speak

“Thank you Mistress ... or shall it be Mistress Allison,”

Chloe immediately whipped the back of his thighs with the crop. He jumped up in pain of the blunt unforgiving strike to his thigh muscles.

“This should be a lesson learnt from my friend and of your role here Daddy. I guessed that you rather liked that spanking from Ally didn’t you?” said Mistress

Only a few moments of silence while he gained his composure

“I love it, Mistress,” He replied in a breathless tone, knowing that it was utterly pointless trying to hide his desperation.

“Chlo I know you said not now, but can I see you fuck his face this is apart I find it exciting this is something that I am not used to maybe he could bring me off again. Wednesday you used that flogger on me and I have never seen a man having that done.”

“Fuck me J aren’t you impatient those that wait reap the rewards.”

“But Chlo just show me, we have your Father where we want him, he is subservient to us all, all four of us are naked including your Mother, I get it that you don’t want to milk him until he has a bigger load or even fuck his ass just show me with him sucking cock.”

“You’re a persistent bugger, aren’t you? Mother go up and get my strap-on from my bedroom strap and the black dildo and bring it down pet,”

I went upstairs to fetch the strap-on as I headed up the three girls were chatting about the predicament that Mr T was facing When I returned standing before Mistress John was about to unlock his cage

“Good girl thank you. Johnny boy as I said a little earlier that I would release you for 10 minutes maybe even 15 as a reward for your efforts in bringing me off, I am always true to my word, so let’s get that thing off and don’t forget that I am in control.”

Chloe proceeded to remove the plastic cock cage from his cock and as usual, his cock sprung up unaided. Mistress cuffed his wrists again behind his back which prevented him from touching his now exposed cock.

John knelt on the floor in front of Mistress where she had pushed him. As he watched she slowly slid the tip of her strap-on dildo into her wet pussy, then, when it was thoroughly coated in her juices she removed it and attached it to the harness around her waist. John licked his lips in anticipation as she stepped closer to him and then felt the rubber cock push into his mouth, the glistening juices easing its path and teasing his taste buds with her glorious scent.

“Suck it, slut” she ordered as she looked down at ‘her’ cock disappearing into his mouth. “I know you love the taste of my cunt and I’m feeling in a generous mood, take note J.”

John took the rubber cock further into his mouth as his Mistress started to sway her hips before him, beginning to fuck his mouth. Within a few minutes she was face fucking him hard, his breathing hard as he gasped for breath between thrusts. I could see Jade was ecstatic with his performance

“That’s it my little cock sucking slave, take all you can. I know deep down you would rather have a real cock in your mouth and that’s something that may happen again in the not-too-distant future at Ben’s with Mum being the main entertainment, Cinders will help you to keep the boys hard for your wife and to revive them for seconds.”

John let out a groan as she spoke causing Mistress to smile as she face fucked her Father.

“Yes slave, you would like that wouldn’t you, a nice thick cock fucking your mouth and filling your throat with hot, creamy spunk just as Mother does, she loves it, so you will also soon experience the pleasure.”

She laughed as she looked down at him, his sucking ever more eager and desperate.

“You look so submissive, Daddy.”

She pulled the dildo out of his mouth John waited nervously as his daughter aimed the dildo at Jade’s face. He was taking in the wonderful view of her gorgeous legs and ass. When she turned again back to her father she roughly forced the dildo back into his mouth capturing his cock sucking humiliation in all its glory.

“Yes, that’s good Daddy be a good boy.”

She fucked his face a little more and then she pulled the dildo out of his mouth again and told him to get up. John struggled to his feet, with his hands having been cuffed behind his back.

“Daddy, dear me your cock doesn’t look very hard slave, it has lost some of its erectness, I think I shall have to do something about that.”

She left her Father for a moment and then returned with a chain-type dog collar from the items that were on the coffee table. She looped it into a noose and then tied it around his balls. Then she pulled the free end between his legs and walked around to fasten it to the cuffs behind his back. As the chain pulled tight he felt his cock harden and as he looked down he saw his Mistress’s fingers wrapped around his cock, alternately wanking and squeezing his cock hard.

“That looks a little better slave, don’t you think Ally what do you think J after all this is for you?”

“Yes Mistress, thank you, Mistress.”

“Are you gonna fuck him Chlo.”

“Hmm ... J you are such an impatient bitch I had no intention of doing so as my training will go out of the window but I suppose that now that I have unlocked him and that I am wearing the strap-on we can have a little fun with him can’t we now Daddy I think you should bend over.”

Chloe pushed him forward as his arms moved further up his back so the chain pulled ever tighter around his poor balls. John grunted with the discomfort but said nothing. Mistress then fastened a blindfold around his head from behind, leaving him feeling even more vulnerable than he already did.

“I think it’s high time you had a nice thick cock up that arse of yours slave, wouldn’t you agree, you have heard J pleading with me to fuck your ass, what do you say?”

“If it pleases you, Mistress.”

“Yes slave; if it pleases me, well this is part of your training so what I say goes ... what a pity we don’t have a real cock for you today slave. I’m sure one of the boys would oblige. Because I know you would like that, a nice thick cock stretching your ass wide open as I watched and not a rubber one, I’d love to see that slave, I’d probably sit right here and cum all over my dildo as I watched, and maybe fuck my pussy and then, you could suck my dildo clean my juices. Then I’d make you suck my cunt ensuring my pussy was thoroughly clean with your tongue.”

Chloe turned away and said

“Mother can you apply a thick blob of gel to the end of the strap-on, and then smear it along the length of the dildo.”

I rose from the armchair retrieved the tube of gel squirted some get onto the black rubber dildo then smeared the get along the length. Mistress then turned back and roughly pulled John’s ass cheeks apart to reveal the chain stretched tight across his asshole.

“Oh dear, that’s going to be in the way. I suppose I could undo it, but then it would probably be more fun to work around it ... don’t you think so slave?”

“Yes, Mistress if you say so.”

“Good even though it will pull tighter on your balls and dig into your ass, perfect answer Johnny boy?”

Mistress dragged her long nails over John’s tight ball sack causing him to take a sharp intake of breath.

“If it pleases you Mistress.” he winced.

“Good, I don’t like my slaves to be wimps. I don’t expect to hear you whinging when this thick cock is in your arse either do you understand?”

“Yes, Mistress.”

Chloe pulled the chain to one side and pressed the sticky tip of the strap-on against the rim of his ass. I saw John tense himself as he waited for the cock to penetrate him, his teeth clenched as he waited for the intrusion to begin, hoping desperately that Mistress would ease him into it.

“Does my slave want his ass fucking today?”

“Yes, Mistress.” He said, none too convincingly.

“Ask me nicely then slave.”

“Please Mistress; please fuck me with your strap-on.”

“Do you want it hard and fast slave?”

John, he knew what was expected of him.

“Yes Mistress, please fuck my ass deep and hard.”

Chloe smiled, her dildo sliding past the chain and into John’s asshole. As she pushed the dildo deeper into his ass, John cried out with the speed and force of her entry.

“Oh dear, it seems that my slave is a wimp after all” she mocked as she began slapping his cheeks with her palm.

“Does my slave need gagging today?”

“No Mistress, I’m sorry Mistress!”

Chloe deliberately plunged hard into his ass bringing a further cry of discomfort from her slave.

“Hmm...”

Mistress pulled the dildo out of his ass, allowing the chain to return to its original position relieving slightly the pressure on his balls. Chloe stepped back to the coffee table and from her bag, she took out a cock shaped mouth gag which had two leather straps to hold it in place.

“Open your mouth slave,” she said as she pushed the rubber phallic shape cock between his lips and secured the straps behind his head. “Perhaps that will keep you quiet!”

Chloe returned to John’s rear and proceeded to slide the strap-on back into her Father’s ass.

“I wished this was a real cock slave, then he could shoot his load into your ass, as Jim or Trev do in your wife’s ass. You’d love that wouldn’t you slave?”

John grunted through the mouth gag.

“Of course, you would.”

Chloe fucked John’s ass for several minutes until she was fully satisfied that he had a good anal fucking. Jade had resumed finger fucking herself watching the spectacle unfold before her eyes. Jade was either finger fucking herself or rubbing her clit. She was immersed in the action. Allison had gone and sat in the other armchair watching her friend using the strap-on. Eventually, Chloe stopped the action and pulled the dildo out.

She disconnected it from the harness and picked up a wet wipe to clean the black dildo and set it down on the coffee table. She then picked up another pot and opened the lid. She slid her fingers inside and coated them in the sticky substance within before asking...

“Would you like my fingers up your arse slave?”

John grunted again, which Mistress took as a ‘yes’.

Instead, though she reached between his legs and began rubbing his tight swollen ball sack. Just as John realised that her fingers were now coated with heat-gel she moved them higher and forced them roughly into his asshole. He groaned as the gel began to heat up and within a minute his balls and ass felt like they were burning. Laughing, Chloe plucked her fingers from his asshole and walked away into the kitchen to wash her fingers, leaving him to stew for a few minutes.

John was moaning into the gag but of course, no proper sound came out he was only making garbled words that were unrecognisably. His body was twitching and shaking through the untold pain of the heat on his balls. He couldn’t see anything as his body moved the chain around his balls pulled tighter around his balls. His body jerked about trying to relieve the pain. His groaning became louder and louder all he could do was to suffer the indignity. His hips were shaking he had fallen onto the carpet in sheer agony. As his legs moved the chain pulled tighter around his balls, he tried rolling from side to side but he had no let up trying to stop the chain yanking his balls away from his body. The heat intensified on the most sensitive area of his body namely his balls. He had lost his erection, eventually, he laid there on his back with his hips jerking up and down. I know that the heating element has to run its course before it dissipates

When Chloe returned and sat next to me on the arm of the armchair. She put her around my shoulders and we kissed but we sat still as did Allison and Jade watching John around in agony for many minutes.

“Keep him quiet for awhile, look at J she is fully focused, The gel as you know how it works when it contacts with the skin, he did ask that he wanted the cage removed didn’t he, I never said anything about allowing him to cum did I.”

As the minutes ticked by Chloe went back into the kitchen this time when she came back into the lounge, she held a glass which contained several ice cubes. She pressed the first cube against his overheated balls and held it there until it melted away completely. She pushed the second cube slowly into his ass and the third was rubbed against the tip of his cock until it too disappeared completely. John groaned constantly as Mistress tormented him. The fourth ice cube was again pressed against his balls which again melted quickly. Another cube was inserted into his asshole. He was groaning madly and making lots of muffled unintelligent noises.

“J wants me to wank you off so then Johnny boy it looks like I am going to have to milk you. By the look of it, your cock has gone soft but I will soon get it nice and hard and those swollen balls must still be nice and hot. Are you ready to cum yet slave? Silly me you can still not speak nor see” Chloe asked tugging on the chain to remind John that his balls were hers. He also had no idea whose tits were pressing against his back. Whose ever it was his fingers found the naked cunt resting on them. I also saw Jade taking hold of John’s cock in her hand. Of course, he had no idea

John grunted his agreement; he shook his head to try to detect the smell of the perfume that was touching his body. Chloe wasn’t finished with him yet though.

“I’m sure Daddy, you wanted to be free it is nice that your Mistress allows you this extra privilege but I’m not ready just yet.”

She moved away and returned with an inflatable butt plug. This was the plug that was used on my ass a couple of nights ago. Chloe slowly fed it past the chain and into her Father’s ass. While Chloe was inserting it inside Jade was still stroking John’s cock. When it was fully inside she grasped the pump and started to inflate it, watching intently as John shifted from foot to foot as his ass became ever fuller. Once satisfied that it was at maximum inflation she flicked her finger along the side of the attached box and turned on the vibrator.

As soon as she switched the vibrator on Jade removed her hand from his cock. Mistress made sure that his back was upright his cock started bouncing up and down freely. Allison got back into the swing of things as she moved from his back and started smacking his cock with her hand on top of his cock. Both girls laughed with his cock bouncing up and down. His cock was dripping with a long few inches of pre-cum. It must have been torture to be humiliated and tormented in such a way

“I’m going to remove your gag now slave,” she said. “But only so that you can eat pussy.”

Chloe removed the cock gag by unbuckling the strap and removing the rubber 3-inch cock thankfully it was not on for long.

“Now inch yourself along your knees until you contact with pussy.” She said

Being blindfolded and with his hands behind his back, it was an arduous trip. He had no idea whose body he touched but managed to get between the spread legs. John eagerly began tonguing the pussy that was in front of him overjoyed at the chance to properly taste her cunt, if slightly distracted by the throbbing in his anus.

I could see Jade’s face that she was very turned on as John started using his tongue which had found her clit

“Come; get your mouth up here. I want to feel your tongue on my clit properly this time.”

John was on all fours. Someone had started stroking his cock then his head shot up as Allison slapped is balls. John let out a groan then just as he did so Alison pushed his head down onto Jade’s cunt. The stinging blow on his balls and with the increase of the heating gel he found that he could not do a single thing to defend the onslaught on his genitals. Although his balls were still hot after Mistress seemed to have cooled them down a little with the ice cubes.

John lowered his head and pushed his face onto the young bald pussy and immediately started licking her clitoris

“Okay baby, that’s close enough. Hmmmmm,” Jade started to buck her hips onto John’s blindfolded face.

“Come on slave, you gotta get that tongue working for me,” she said

Allison slapped at John’s upturned bottom cheeks and picked up the rubber bulbous ball to pump some more air into his ass

Chloe sat on the edge of the coffee table; although she gazed at me she did not say anything, I was thankful that I did not have the inflatable in my ass like Wednesday. Chloe just sat and watched her two friends abusing her Father.

John was busy using his tongue on the young pussy despite the now increasing pressure in his anus. Allison reached under John’s body to take hold and squeeze his rock-hard cock causing his head to jerk upwards as she started stroking it in her hand.

“Now come on, we haven’t got all day, get that tongue working.” John started to push his nose inside the young cunt and gently massaged at the young girl’s swollen cunt lips with his tongue

“Fuck that’s good slave, get your tongue in deep. I want to come all over your face.”

Jade was humping her hips against his face, her pussy juice lubricating her cunt perfectly. After about 10 minutes, Jade started to orgasm and no doubt John was delighted to taste a fresh wave of pussy juice as her body spasmed wildly against his face. How long had he been using his aching tongue, he knew that he had to keep going despite the agonising pain that he was suffering.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.