The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 20

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 20 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Allison spread her thighs wide, affording John a clear view of her entire pussy. Using the fingers of one hand she spread the lips apart and inserted a finger, pushing it up high inside her, working it around then removing it. It was coated in her juices.

“Would you like a taste?”

I know the question was levelled at John, however, I would have loved to answer but I chose not to

“Fuck Oh yes please.”

“Where’s your manners.”

“Sorry Mistress ... Sorry yes please allow me to eat your pussy. Mistress Allison your cunt looks so divine and so inviting, as you can see I am so horny for you.”

Mistress tapped my shoulder indicating to me to move then tapped her finger on John’s cock

“Yes, Daddy you have my permission and don’t disappoint me. No touching of your cock you may only use your tongue to pleasure Ally is that clear”

He nodded his approval. John wasted no time dropping down on his knees in front of Allison; I moved over to the armchair and sat watching.

Allison pushed her finger back inside her pussy to coat it some more before holding the finger to John’s mouth. He lapped at it greedily, his tongue licking furiously as if he had to get it all before it was snatched away. Allison leaned back against the sofa and this time began circling her clit with the nail of her finger, pressing on it around and around, beginning to rub it harder and harder.

She moaned loudly then she took his head in her hand and pulled his head towards her cunt

“Lick it good Johnny boy taste my juices and use your tongue on my clit and don’t stop till I tell you to.”

He never stopped licking Allison’s cunt, there was no sign now of his cock flagging. I could see the back of his head bobbing up and down as he feasted on her cunt as she felt herself nearing orgasm, the noises emanating from John matching her own. With a cry, she felt her orgasm flow from her body, small amounts of her juices trickled down her thighs indicating that she had had a good orgasm. I was surprised that she came rather quickly.

John missed none of this as Allison licked her own fingers clean.

“Thank you.” John panted “Thank you for allowing this submissive to pleasure you.”

“You’re forbidden to cum without permission and I only give permission in person. As long as we’re doing this, you’ll have to get used to being frustrated and I know that when you feel your cock go rigid that you have to resist the temptation to stroke it.”

“Yes, Mistress I am aware of the conditions.”

I can’t remember the last time John was milked and going so long without an orgasm. Since Mistress bought the milking device making him drink his own cum, I have only seen it in operation once. Now John when his cock is not caged Mistress uses the cock pump but torments him by denying him the pleasure. He is powerless with the new sensation there’s something oddly thrilling in it.

Chloe takes a step forward, closing the distance between herself and her Father as she saunters around her Father, her eyes looking over at me just beyond my husband. He instinctively steps backwards after Allison finished her orgasm.

“Hold still,” Chloe orders.

She walks around in a tight circle, glancing over at him then she stops behind him and brushes her fingertips down his back, tracing over every part of his body. Then looking back at me again she used the flogger to strike his ass and onto his back.

The sound was deafening even Allison looked shocked by the sound of leather striking John’s ass and with manicured fingers; she caressed his back and then brushed her hands along his chest, and his stomach. Then her left hand strayed to his exposed balls and squeezed them hard enough that he winced. Chloe slackened her grip but she kept her fingers tightly wound around his engorged cock.

“I like a man who can take a whipping without a complaint. But sooner or later, I want to hear you beg for mercy, and before this night’s over I might just give you some relief, we’ll see won’t we girls.”

“Stand up straight, Daddy,” she chided. “You can yelp and moan all you want if it helps but stay the fuck still.”

Chloe took hold of his cock in her left hand and looking directly into his eyes released his cock. John felt the blow of the crop in her right hand on his erect cock causing his body to buckle. His hands went to soothe and cover his cock. He looked around at me and then over at the two girls who only minutes ago had been eating their pussies. Allison was still recovering from her orgasm from the use of John’s mouth.

“I said to stand straight up didn’t I say, offer that cock of yours to me the girls don’t want to see that thing dangling loosely between your legs.”

He didn’t even have a chance to say anything before she brought the flogger down again, even harder than before. Mistress alternated the flogger and the crop. He didn’t know which part to try and to defend.

She kept it up for a solid ten minutes at a time, beating him at a fast rate. He was whimpering and was obviously was in pain especially his cock. Whenever she got tired, she gave him a brief respite from the whipping as she pinched, squeezed and slapped his bare ass, or slapped his hard cock. Chloe reached around to stroke and fondle his twitching cock teasing him, she could feel it throbbing in her hand and drooling with pre-cum.

“Your body belongs to me tonight Daddy,” she said mischievously.

“And I can think of all sorts of naughty uses for it. There are a lot of ways to torture a man and I’ve got a hell of an imagination Daddy.”

The expression on Jade’s face was of sheer astonishment watching her friend assault her Father. I dare she had not seen anything like this before; she still sat naked after John had bought her to her own orgasm. Jade sat bewildered looking at the incredible scene unfolding right in front of her eyes. Even I don’t often get to see my husband being dominated quite so brutally.

Chloe had worked up a sweat working on her Father. She was the only one still wearing clothes so be it in bra and knickers. Chloe after the initial onslaught worked on his cock slapping it then massaging it, pre-cum dribbling from the head; she squeezed his balls tears flowed from his eyes in pain. He tried desperately to remain standing upright.

From my advantage position on the armchair directly where John stood I could see the red markings on his chest and stomach from the flogging but his cock showed blue bruising on the top of his cock. Eventually, his hardness started to falter despite Chloe using her hand to stroke it.

His energy spent for the moment, John slumped where he was, his breathing ragged and for now his erection had gone. Chloe moved quickly before his cock could stir back to life.

She quickly retrieved the clear plastic cock cage from her bag, the other one John had left earlier in the bathroom when he washed that one after he had showered she placed the new chastity device on him and locked it in place.

This was another clear plastic tube that fitted neatly over his cock and a ring circling his balls. The locking device was on top and secured with a small brass lock. I know it was a very effective tool to use in training her Father.

As Chloe looked into her Father’s eyes she could see his fear mingled with desire and smiled at her captor. She patted his cheek and said.

“Now we can begin your training in front of my friends.”

John looked up at Mistress briefly before dropping his eyes to the device in which his cock was now encased in. His hands moved as if to touch it, but a cough reminded him of where he was and in whose presence he was. His fingers twitched hoping that he could touch his cock which had been locked up once again. He had only been free for something like an hour or so. He had been pleasuring not only mine but two young pussies his cock was rampant, and his balls must have ached only to be assaulted by our daughter by flogging his body and his erect cock and now it was being put away for another week.

“On your knees Daddy, I’ll push the coffee table away to give you a little more room.”

John immediately dropped down onto his knees facing both girls who still sat looking on the sofa unprotesting.

Chloe her full height towered over her Father, his face roughly in line with Mistress’s tits which were still encased in her bra. Chloe turned to the table behind her, roaming over the various pieces of equipment that she had placed on the table, most of which her Father had seen before. However, as John sat on his knees looking at both girls who sat before him deliberately took her time in selecting the first. He knew that he wouldn’t be able to look around to see what she was picking. I knew that it would be something sinister.

Chloe made her choices. She picked up a set of wrist cuffs that were joined by a short chain, ankle cuffs, a spreader bar with chain and a small leather flogger and placed them together on the table just behind her Father where he knelt.

Mistress slipped a metal leash around his neck then grabbed the leash in her hand and tugged on it. John began to rise to his feet but with a stern command,

“Did I say to stand? Crawl!” Mistress began to walk

In his confusion, half-standing, John stumbled as the leash tightened and pulled on the collar around his neck. He had two choices be dragged unceremoniously across the carpet, or do as he was told and drop to his hands and knees and crawl. How many times have I found myself in the same situation on my hands and knees being led around the lounge with Trevor pulling me along or spanking my ass for me to go quicker?

The second option seemed the most palatable and without further thought, he dropped and crawled as fast as he could behind his daughter. She walked in front of him by pulling on the leash he would notice how the heeled shoes and long naked legs accentuated her buttocks and increased the sway of her hips.

All he could focus on was crawling without stumbling. So intent was he that he barely registered that Chloe had stopped, and he managed to halt his forward momentum only inches from crashing into her legs. His breathing was slightly laboured from the effort of crawling and from the near miss

Mistress turned to him and with an upward tug on the leash said, “Stand!” John scrambled to his feet. He longed to look at Chloe’s face to gauge her reaction to him but he was fearful of seeing disapproval. So he continued to keep his eyes downcast and silently prayed that she would be forgiving of him.

Chloe bent from the waist to pick up the wrist cuffs, knowing that her ass would be directly in John’s line of sight. Slowly she bent and just as slowly she straightened up. John had not only seen but also appreciated the view, the small tiny strip between her asscheeks indicated that his cock had also reacted to the sight.

She walked behind John and caressed his bare ass for a moment before directing him to put his arms behind his back. She snapped the wrist cuffs in place and then moved back to the assortment of things on the table. Once more she slowly bent, this time with her legs slightly apart giving her Father a glimpse of her shaven pussy through the red lace of her thong. As before her movements were slow and deliberate as she reached for the ankle cuffs and spreader bar.

Chloe looked back at me; she was teasing her Father and knew that his cock was probably straining against the plastic. She straightened then moved to attach the ankle cuffs and then place the spreader bar between his ankles.

John was now effectively immobilised, his every movement limited and controlled by her. Still behind him, Mistress took the chain between his wrists in one hand as she pushed gently on the backs of his knees with her right foot and whispered,

“On your knees Daddy.”

John sank to his knees and with her assistance and waited in anticipation for what would come next. Mistress took the chain attached to the spreader bar and fixed it to the chain between the wrist cuffs and wrapped the chain around his exposed balls. His back was now slightly arched and he could feel the pull of the chains. The slightest movement made John aware of his predicament. His balls were stretched backwards.

He could feel panic start to well up in him. John looked at both girls who now had started rubbing their pussies which didn’t help that his cock was now pressing tightly in the plastic cage. He went to open his mouth to speak to Mistress. Before one word could pass his lips he felt Mistress’s warm breath in his ear,

“So Daddy is this how you imagined you would find yourself? Trussed up like an animal at my mercy?”

“N-no Mistress Chloe, y-yes Mistress,” he stammered. He felt her breath again as she gave a soft laugh. “Well, what is it Daddy, yes or no.”

John’s panic grew larger, his throat suddenly closing allowing no sound to escape. Chloe laughed once more before running her hand over his ass again, this time down the crack between the cheeks and then continuing between his legs ‘til her fingers touched his balls. Then she took them in her hand and began to squeeze, her hand opening and closing on them, gentle squeezes, and then harder squeezes. “Well Johnny boy?”

Her Father said the first thing that sprang to mind, hoping it was what she wanted and would cease her actions. Not that her hand was painful, but the effect of her touch on him was causing his cock to harden except, of course, it could only harden a little before the chastity device made its presence known again.

“Mistress, this slave boy could never imagine the delights you wish to bestow upon him.”

With a last squeeze, Mistress let his balls go. Although it had been uncomfortable and slightly painful due to his cock reacting, he had been excited at the same time. She whispered, “Good answer, Johnny boy.”

Taking the leash in her hand, Chloe seated herself in the opposite armchair from me and with John on his knees before his daughter. Both leather armchairs were one of those old-fashioned leather chairs with big arms, and winged headrests, and the seat wider than an ordinary chair. As she settled herself she slid her thong down her legs and holding in her hand then placed it under his nose so that he could smell his daughter’s scent then she placed the discarded item by the side of the chair and then unclasped her bra, and slowly and teasingly removed it from her Father’s gaze. Chloe draped on leg over an arm of the chair and in this position her pussy opened, clearly showing it in all its glory.

“Move closer, Daddy,” she directed, “And listen closely. I have a short explanation of what will happen and why. While I am speaking you will continue to pleasure me” As John shuffled awkwardly toward her he became aware of several things at once.

Firstly, he found he could only move in an awkward, slow shuffle ... his bindings restricting his movement. A feeling of helplessness and vulnerability washed over him. A feeling so unlike anything he had ever felt before in his life. Both girls gasped when they realised he could only inch forward. John renewed his efforts to get as close to his daughter as she would allow.

The other thing he was most aware of was her scent. That unique womanly scent that he was sure was designed to drive a man to distraction. He inhaled deeply as he got closer, the smell seeming as if it was reaching him through his pores.

She settled back and got comfortable. “Get your tongue busy,” Chloe ordered, gesturing for him to get closer. “Standard rules apply and don’t stop until I say so.”

“Yes, Mistress,” he answered,. He lowered his head and began to feast on her pussy.

I knew John had been taught to love eating her pussy. And why not ever since our daughter started taking control and dominating her Father he knows that when her friends turn up it is for one thing.

His Mistress now though only allows him one orgasm a week that is if he is lucky but normally every two weeks or even only once a month and he was pleased to get whatever access she would allow. If that meant grovelling at her pussy just to enjoy its scent or licking her cunt lips and feasting on her clit with his tongue until his tongue fell off so be it. He would take what she cared to give him.

As he moved Mistress began to speak.

“You have been placed in this chastity device for one reason and one reason only. From now on your cock is mine to control. Your cock belongs to me and it is I who will decide when or if you will have an orgasm.

This is the first time Jade has seen you like this, Ally has had the pleasure of your tongue before. I was unsure tonight whether I was going to let you cum or not as you can see I have re-caged you. I think you need some more sperm in your balls. Daddy, you have already felt the benefits of being milked and now I have the full milking equipment some of my friends would like a demonstration.

You know now Daddy that you are forbidden to touch your cock, your cock is just a plaything for our amusement. You know that if it fails to respond favourably then I will apply any type of punishment that I see fit. Mum and I have our own agendas. Mum is happy being playing happy families with Jim and his cronies and now my female friends are getting more involved with you Daddy

One of your main tasks is to please me and my friends as and when I say. You are to use your tongue and mouth to bring me or them to orgasm. At times your hands will be free so you can use them as well. If I am pleased with your efforts you will be rewarded,” she continued. “However, if you do not please me or my friends sufficiently you will be punished. Do you understand, Johnny boy?”

John swallowed once then answered with delight and adoration evident in his tone,

“Oh yes Mistress Chloe, this slave understands. I am only pleased with the opportunity to pleasure you and your friends no matter what predicament I find myself”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.