The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 19

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 19 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

John’s ordeal

John sent a text message informing us of his imminent arrival saying that he will bring in some food, when he arrived he had bought Fish & Chips for the four of us. I was in my usual attire of wearing nothing; Trevor was only wearing a pair of boxers and Chloe was wearing a skirt and blouse nothing sexy. We all sat eating and chatting between all of us and when done I washed up and John removed all of his clothes for washing. He then removed his dirty laundry from his bag from working away and added them to the wash.

John stood before our daughter so that she could inspect his cock more so his balls as his cock were locked away in chastity. I had my back to them while washing the dishes. I could hear his groans as she cupped his balls. I looked around to see her removing the key from the chain from her neck moments later I could hear the gasp from his mouth as his cock was free; I looked back again and saw his cock springing into life. I know from previous experience once his cock is free that he stands before our daughter waiting for his cock to respond, of course, if it doesn’t then he gets punished in some way. I heard the sound of her hand slapping his cock; I looked back again and saw his body bending down in an attempt to cover his cock with his hands

“Dare you to defy me, stand up and present your cock to me and if that is fully erect by the time I count ten now stand with your hands behind your head motionless, you know what to expect.”

I turned back to finish the dishes as I heard my daughter counting. When she reached eight I turned, to see John’s cock which was all but fully erect sticking out from his body. Chloe loves to exert her influence and control over her Father’s cock. When she reached ten she took hold of his cock and pushed her finger down on the top of his cock and released it causing his cock to spring upwards

“Not bad now go and wash and clean the cage and dare not stroke your cock is that understand.”

I finished washing up then put the washing machine on to wash his clothes passing my daughter who playfully smacked my ass and I went to sit on the sofa with Trevor although not together.

Ever since John started working away our daughter started to take control of things around the house mostly initially with me and slowly Chloe taking control and dominating her father. Chloe loved teasing her father, she started sucking his cock then she had him repay the compliment of eating Chloe’s pussy. He soon became addicted just as I did. He paid more emphasis to his visit home after working away for a week or two. Since the turn of the year well actually a little before then Chloe started using a cock cage for him for his training. The training of his cock was important to Chloe. She already had her father in the palms of his daughter’s hands but she wanted full control. He succumbed to her wishes when she started teasing his cock with her mouth eventually Chloe would often be sucking his cock and when he was ready to cum it was my mouth that was used. He found it easy to get his head between her legs so that he could pleasure her pussy.

It was Natalie who turned up one night to see Chloe and John which had obviously been planned. I was out with Master and his friends. Natalie came prepared for a bondage session with John. When I arrived home he had taken a good spanking and now he had a plastic cock cage firmly secured with a small metal padlock sitting on top of his cock with his balls firmly encased by two plastic rings around his balls. I didn’t know that until when I got into bed and when he pressed his body against me and I felt this hard piece of plastic. We got into an argument or more so with him as I was still recovering from an evening of sex with some of Master’s friends. Sunday morning I saw the red marks on his body and I saw the predicament that he now faced. He no longer had control of his cock.

Soon John was under Chloe’s influence. Although Master was around it was weekends then Mistress took control of her father. Master decided that he would sleep in my bed generally on a Thursday night and even moved some of his clothes into John’s side of the wardrobe making room from his own. Chloe ended up sending some of his clothes to a charity shop or to a recycling bin. If Master decided that he would stay a Sunday night and if John was still at home, then John would have to watch Master fuck my ass in John’s presence. Originally he was allowed to wank himself when watching but since he got himself caged that no longer happens unless Chloe allows it.

These days when Chloe releases his cock in front of her girlfriends he is often forced to masturbate but not allowed to cum and if his cock starts to deflate she will further humiliate him by making him wear a pair of hold-up stockings along with pair of heels that he had to purchase when shopping with Chloe. Now he is used to wearing them, took a little getting used to walking in heels. Ever since Chloe started fucking his ass with one of her strap-on’s if he is required to wear stockings and heels she will also plug his ass with a ponytail.

I was in the lounge with Trevor; Chloe was waiting in the kitchen waiting for John to come downstairs after having a shower. He had been away from Sunday evening getting back Friday evening and bringing in a takeaway for all of us then when finished dinner he headed upstairs to freshen up. Subject to how his company works he drives up north either a Sunday evening or collects the van Monday morning once staff have loaded the van up for the week’s work.

As John turned the stairs to walk into the lounge he handed the washed plastic cock cage which she placed behind her on the kitchen table Mistress Chloe grabbed her Father’s cock she stroked it, back and forth whilst staring at her Father straight in the eye enjoying the fact that she was able to physically dominate him purely at will. John moaned with pleasure. He’d never been handled quite like this before, and he was not at all against it. After all, Mistress Chloe was a real stunner to look at, her body was a mirror image of me her breasts were only one size smaller than mine and had biggish nipples although mine have been trained to be the large as they are and the way she managed to dominate him with such ease really turned him on.

Although Chloe was our daughter she was far more mature for her tender age. John and I had many conversations when her boyfriend moved in and how we found ourselves in a very strange relationship. Of course, it was always consensual. John always found himself excited when our teenage daughter was around wearing practically nothing and she played on that. Mistress grabbed his balls and squeezed tightly. John’s pleasure quickly turned to pain. Chloe walked John into the lounge still holding his balls in her hand I could see Chloe’s face and was smiling at his discomfort.

“You see Daddy; never forget that I now have full control over you, at all times. Your life now belongs to me, your Mistress. Is that understood?”

She squeezed a little harder, encouraging his answer.

“Y ... yes ... yes Mistress, I ... I understand,” John managed to get the words out, even though the pain was very unpleasant.

Mistress let go of his balls and resumed the stroking of his cock, which had now grown to its full length of 6 inches, despite the ball squeezing just a moment ago.

“Yes, we’ll have to put this one to good use, won’t we will,” she tormented her Father.

Chloe went and sat on the armchair pulling her Father by his swollen balls and making him stand before her with his erect cock pointing towards her. Carefully she stroked his cock again and with her face only inches away from his cock so that she could inspect it properly. His daughter momentarily took the head of his cock into her mouth so that she could taste a little of his pre-cum then moved her face away Chloe still had a hold of his balls.

I knew that he would have felt her breath on his cock; his back was towards me, and a few times his body shook. John is not a hairy person his hair is fair and has no facial hair and his pubic hair which grows in a minimalist way. I could see her hand working his cock I was thinking at that moment I should be sitting where Trevor was sitting. I saw her head was close to his cock and by the sound that he made that she must have engulfed his cock in her mouth. When she sat back I saw she was licking her lips.

It was hard for me to express his feelings as I was only looking on. Although I had not seen John being milked by our daughter and made to drink his own cum, but I have seen the cock pump in action. The new device that Chloe managed to find when at the adult shop, of course, I was well aware of it but seeing my husband with the mouth gag with the funnel attachment and seeing his cum being sucked back up through the plastic piping was something different.

Chloe recently said that his orgasms will only be controlled by her and if he should ever masturbate again then he would encounter even harsher treatment. John knows that he was beaten and knows what is best for him. Chloe removed her blouse and then slipped the skirt down her legs. She now stood wearing only a bright red lacy thong and bra. She gestured for him to place his hands behind his head

“Well well Daddy, I see that you are pleased to see me, in fact, Daddy it can’t get much better, you had to remember no flagging otherwise if that thing fails to respond you know what will happen don’t you.”

Chloe stood to her Father’s side and looked over at me who was smiling I knew that she was in full control. Whack! Her Father felt more pain as Mistress slapped his still full-sized cock hard with the palm of her hand.

Another Whack! Mistress slapped his face, hard! John stumbled back, more in shock than from the force of the slap.

“Oh come, come on Daddy. I’m just getting warmed up,”

Chloe said with a sneer of contemptuous look on her face.

“Come to Mistress, Daddy; come to your darling daughter.”

John looked over at his tormentor and saw Chloe fetch her tits out from the confines of her bra.

“Come, Daddy, suck on these for a bit. Show your Mistress just how much you love her boobies.”

John hesitated, but only briefly, trying to regain his composure from the slaps that his Mistress had delivered. He slowly moved forward and bent down slightly in order to lick Mistress Chloe’s breasts. Quite frankly, he couldn’t believe his luck! He’d only been home for about an hour and was already sucking his daughter’s tits

“That’s it darling my little Daddy, lick and suck em, suck my nipples please your Mistress and she won’t forget it,”

Chloe purred with delight, as her Father began slurping at her tits with all the energy he could muster. She looked over at both her boyfriend and me with her Father bending over and sucking on her tits. John’s cock for his part his cock still remained erect.

Chloe moaned aloud with pleasure and leaned her head back while looking at us. John continued to feast on her breasts and sucking hard on her large nipples and then toying with them with his tongue. Mistress grabbed the back of his head and pushed it down as if intent on gaining even more pleasure from the new blood. John knew he couldn’t keep this up for too long, but he’d try his very best to please Mistress. He continued to suck and slurp on her nipples for all he was worth!

“Okay Daddy, that’s enough. No, that’s enough I said.” Mistress said

She had to push John off her breast in order to get him to stop.

“My oh my, you are a greedy little boy now, aren’t you? Don’t worry Daddy though, there will be plenty more where that came from, I promise you,”

Mistress smiled gleefully towards her Father. John pulled back on his Mistress’s insistence, he was breathing heavily. His face was flushed partly from the slap, and partly due to his heightened sexual attraction towards his tormentor. His appetite for pleasing his Mistress was suddenly all-engulfing, but he had no choice other than to follow his daughter’s orders. After all, Chloe was the Boss in more than one.

“Pity, my little darling Daddy, I know. But we must get a move along since we have important guests coming tonight.”

She looked down and gently pushed both her breasts together, to make sure they were in perfect order. Her breasts were always perfect. John was standing only a couple of feet away his gaze was on Chloe’s tits. From my seat I could see John’s cock twitching, I knew he must have been dying to touch his cock. She pulled on both nipples stretching them as far as they would go. Chloe cupped her tits offering her tits once again to his waiting mouth and as he bent to suck on them she pulled away teasing her Father saying “Tut, tut did I say that you could.”

“Trev aren’t you going out tonight, I do not need you right now, Mum will be fine with us, as you know she had a good spanking Wednesday and hopefully by tomorrow she will be fully recovered.”

Trevor did not say anything but got up from the sofa leaned over and gave his girlfriend a kiss then left the room to go and get dressed.

Chloe came and sat next to me her Father gestured to him with her finger to come and sit on his knees in front of Mistress with his hands resting down on his thighs hands pointing upwards. When he seemed comfortable Chloe pointed with her finger once again this time to push his legs further apart. His cock was still free and pointing to where Chloe was sitting.

Chloe and I spent a good few minutes chatting about nothing; in particular, Chloe used her phone texting to someone. Chloe’s foot was bouncing his cock up and down. Trevor reappeared now fully dressed. Chloe continued using her foot under her father’s cock playfully knocking it up and down as she swung her leg up and down.

“OK darling don’t come back home too early as we have a few guests arriving who should be here at any time or if you prefer to stay at your friend’s place I don’t mind, I have enough to keep myself busy with Daddy and my guests.”

I noticed John’s cock start twitching again I had heard about when a couple of girlfriends came to see John when I was out, Chloe although she had informed me about some of the games that her friends had played with John most of those occasions I was not present so it was all hearsay. But seeing his cock straining at the bit when he heard our daughter mention Chloe’s girlfriends I guessed Chloe had arranged some fun with her Father.

Eventually, the doorbell rang

“That will be for you Daddy.”

John stood and walked from the lounge and headed towards the front door. He had been ordered before to open the front door naked as I have been doing these past two years and it comes naturally to me but with John, he always has to be erect when he greets our or our daughter’s guests. Sometimes John has to let Tom in so that he can escort me to where I am heading off to.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.