The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 1: Karen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 1: Karen - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Sitting in her car outside the shopping mall some distance from home, Karen Taylor went through a now well-practised routine of ensuring she was presentable for her late morning shopping expedition.

First to check in the mirror was the makeup and lipstick she’d applied before leaving home, before checking her luxurious blonde head of hair was looking good. Satisfied thus far, Karen’s eyes then moved on down to her Red satin Blouse to check just enough buttons were undone to ensure anyone caring to take look would view a good expanse of Karen’s large breasts fighting against the containment of a push-up low cup bra, just one size too small for her.

Once again happy with the effect of her breasts, it was time for Karen to check the tabs of her Red suspender belt were correctly clipped onto the lace tops of her black stockings and that the stocking seams were nice and straight above her four-inch heels, before a check on her watch told Karen it was now midday and time for her grand entrance! After opening her car door, Karen then stepped out into the supermarket car park before making her sexy way toward the entrance door, already for her Saturday shopping and to knock out those lucky enough chosen ones up to sexual heaven with her knock-out drop-dead gorgeous sexy long legged persona and sexiest clothing you’d be likely to see outside a good whore house.

Although in fact, none of Karen’s attire, from the Red satin blouse and split pencil skirt to her seam stockings and sexy Red lingerie actually belonged to Karen, all in fact being the property of her teenage daughter, Chloe, usually her co-conspirator during such outings, although today apparently busy with her boyfriend Trevor.

In fact expeditions such as those of today had begun when Chloe, being pretty much a younger mirror image of her glamorous Mother, had persuaded Karen to take part in an out-of-town shopping expedition, dressed in the very same clothes Karen was now wearing. There, inside the Mall, Chloe had put on a display of outright sexually motivated mischief with young guys that left her mother, although initially bemused and concerned, very soon feeling just as sexually aroused as her daughter deliberately teasing and flashing her young boobs, legs, ass and yes, almost her nipples in a display that would have had many people thrown out of the shopping mall, but yet pleased and excited the young boys she was sexually tormenting.

Even though a large part of her understood she should have been horrified by her daughter’s antics, there was another part of Karen that was sexually aroused, intrigued and excited at the thought of herself doing something similar, if not as blatant, in terms of exhibiting her own not inconsiderable charms...

For it gradually occurred to Karen that her whole family were no strangers to exhibiting themselves in one way or another and she herself was no stranger to going topless at home, on the beach and at times even in the local park, When the weather was good Karen would often lay in her back garden sunbathing topless just wearing a rather skimpy thong knowing that some of her neighbours may well see her. Chloe loved going topless on the beach, when she and her mother would often chat at the water’s edge, wearing only bikini thongs and talking to young men and when Chloe would even ask her father to apply sun tan cream to her body.

A task which although her Father John professed embarrassment at performing, daughter or not, Karen hadn’t missed spotting the large bulge usually appearing in her husband’s shorts, along with a telltale patch of dampness confirming her husband’s arousal. Although Karen realised she was hardly in any position to berate her husband and daughter, not when she herself would all too often feel the stirrings of arousal when viewing such episodes between John and Chloe, when her father applied sun cream on the back of her legs before walking his hands up to caress her naked bum cheeks, when Chloe would purr like a pussy cat while looking over at her mother and smiling, aware both herself and her Mother knew what was going on in Johns head, while inside his boxer-style shorts his erection was all too obvious.

Nor had Karen overly complained when John gradually persuaded her to not only wear sexier clothing when on Holiday, such as low-cut tops exposing more of her large breasts, along with those ridiculously short denim skirts favoured by his daughter and many other teenage girls, below which even wearing stockings and suspenders during evenings out in bars and clubs when on holiday, a combination which left little to the imagination.

In fact, when both herself and Chloe dressed this way on Holiday, Karen was very soon thrilled to realize many of the men in the bars and pubs were seeing and thinking of them as sisters, a mistake Karen certainly wasn’t complaining about, any more than John, who although preferring to remain on the sidelines during those occasions when Karen and Chloe found themselves being ‘chatted up’ by various men, all too often made his feelings known in no uncertain terms later in bed, a trait that didn’t displease Karen one little bit, even though unaware she was in fact ignoring a gradual change of her husband’s sexual appetites.

It was only when John eventually suggested his wife ‘tease and get closer’ to some of these guys, did Karen begin to feel a little uncomfortable. Sure she enjoyed the attention she was getting along with Chloe, the occasional kiss on the cheek, an arm around her, the whispering in her ear and even a hand brushing against her partially bare breasts, along with roaming hands on Karen’s bum when dancing close to others and the odd few guys pressing their hard cock against her. And with those roaming hands attempting to get under her skirt the stocking-clad lady in some of those dimly lit bars, Karen had at times found it hard to conceal her nakedness as the odd guy would lift her skirt high enough to show those close by an expanse of naked thigh above Karens stocking tops and bare bum cheeks.

All of which Karen found enjoyable and sexually arousing, especially when being told by some guys that she was a real ‘keeper’, or ‘I Would sure love to fuck you baby’, ‘I would give you a good time’. Although what exactly was John expecting, standing there on the sidelines, watching his wife being groped and sexually molested? Was it that her Husband wanted to watch one or even two of these guys fucking her? Was John getting off on such thoughts when in bed with her at night?

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.