The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 17

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 17 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Master

I was working at home late again. Dave had a project that needs to be done. I was having a hard time concentrating. A little earlier before Trevor went out he had me riding the bike with the pink dildo firmly fixed to the saddle. He would often slap my naked ass and my back with the flogger to encourage me to ride faster. When he was satisfied then I was made to stand against the windows with my naked ass encased on the black suction dildo that sat firmly ensuring that my naked body was exposed to my neighbours living behind me.

Trevor always liked to show his own expertise in controlling and dominating me especially when Chloe was out. Now he stood before me bent over at my waist and sucking his cock. I knew that he was going out to meet some of his friends, there were a couple of midweek games so I knew that he would not be at home for long. I love sucking cock Trevor’s or anyone else’s. After riding that bike for twenty minutes and trying not to cum during that time, yes my pussy was soaked. After about 5 mins he stepped back put his cock away and only said

“Don’t forget slut to clean both dildos I believe Jim will be calling round to see you, enjoy.”

With that, he walked away leaving me to use my mouth to suck both the pink and black dildos cleaning my own cunt juices from them. I removed the black suction one and placed it at the foot of the bike

Always there is a feeling like there are eyes on me; no one here at home closes the curtains so when I ride the bike in front of the glassed doors my nakedness is often shown to those living behind my house. Sometimes when I am at the computer writing I turn and look at the windows although I do not find anyone peering in. But I know some have been watching me.

I go back to working on what Dave has tasked me to do but soon my pussy begins to stir, I don’t like the way my body reacts. My clit starts to throb my mind was back to sucking Trevor’s cock and denying me the pleasure of swallowing his cum

I hear a sound and hear the front door closing and I jump a little.

“Hello, pet,” Master says

I jump a little from hearing Master’s voice in the room but I don’t turn around. He walked behind me slowly and hear his breathing close to my neck

“Did you miss me pet? Have I been on your mind?”

He asks as he runs his fingers through my hair. A barely audible moan leaves my mouth, I bite my lip and at how my body gives me away. It was a Wednesday and Master normally calls around to see me on Thursdays

“Oh my, it would seem you did. Please stand Pet, it is time for more training.” He asks me nicely.

His hand stops stroking my hair and grabs a handful of it.

“Wwwwait, wait, wait. I’ll get up.” I plead.

“Good girl” He answered. I stand up still facing forward. He handed me a blindfold and handed it to me. Again I didn’t move. His hand smacked my ass so hard that my hands fall to my desk so that I didn’t fall over. A scream leaves my lips and then I stand back up. Where Master had smacked my ass I could feel the heat rising from the stinging blow.

“You know what to do Pet. I am just trying to help you remember. I do so hate to wait.”

My quivering lip starts as I am holding back the tears. I am trying to be obedient. I know what Master and Mistress expect. I put on the blindfold and wait for his next words.

“Hands Pet behind your back.” He tells me.

I place my hands behind my back as he cuffs them loosely together. He takes my arm and leads me from where the seat and the computer are located I don’t try to fight Master as I know that would be pointless and would result in further punishment as he bends me over the back of the sofa. I felt him step back to admire me in such a submissive position. My hands were bound behind my back, my feet barely able to touch the carpet, and my body bend over the arm

“You look amazing in that position pet.”

I can feel my blood rushing through my body. I have no idea what is going to happen next. The only thing I can think of is the spankings from the last time when he used the leather belt. I had a hard time sitting the next day. That day was more humiliating when I was expected to show my red ass to my boss. Dave by now was accustomed to seeing my shaved cunt either when at my desk or when at the filing cabinets next to his desk. I used to tease him by showing him my stocking tops and bare pussy. I believe he and Terry were in cahoots with each other.

I feel his hands touch and caress my back, soft and gentle. Then they wander down to my ass softly rubbing in small circles, left then right, then down the back of my thighs and calves. I was ready for a spanking so I had tensed up, but all the touching and rubbing felt nice. I could feel his fingers and could feel his breath on my legs and felt the hot breath again travelling up my legs. I felt his breath on my pussy and then I feel a kiss, soft and gentle on my clit.

I hear his belt coming undone then a zipper. I can feel clothes dropping to the floor. There is movement and then silence. The next thing I feel is Master’s cock, hot and hard and being pushed into me so slowly that it feels as if it will never end. My wet cunt was already wet for it. Master’s cock goes deeper and deeper into my pussy, stretching and throbbing inside me.

I feel hands rest on my hips and feel the cockhead being drawn slowly out from the depths of my pussy. Just as it is almost completely out of me it is slammed back with so much force that the sofa moves a little. The fucking begins, slamming in and out of my wet cunt in long hard pumps. My moans come as his cock is slammed home deep into my cunt. My cuffed hands turn and touch my ass as I receive such a hard fucking, my nails scratching and digging into my flesh. I no longer try to hold back my moans and am near an intense orgasm. My pussy is starting to make wet sucking noises as Master’s cock pounds and punishes my pussy over and over. I continue to take every inch, silently wishing I could spread wider to feel it deeper.

I feel his cock swelling inside me and starts grunting and groaning that wasn’t there before so loud that I cannot ignore them. The full thrusts go to half thrust and my pussy is getting fucked quicker and quicker. I let out a scream of pleasure and begin to cum, my body shakes and convulses as Master’s cock continues to plunge into my cunt. It is removed suddenly in the middle of my orgasm and I feel it hit my ass. I hear a loud grunt and begin to feel hot sticky cum hit my back, some landing as high as between my shoulders. His cock slides back and forth until it stops shooting and then leaves my body entirely. My own orgasm is finally subsiding.

I hear movement again and feel my hands being released from the handcuffs and push myself up from the sofa and release my other hand then uncover my eyes and let them adjust to the light.

“You did well Pet” Master tells me.

Master leans over to kiss me on my cheek leaving me standing, covered in his cum that had started running down my back. Master stepped closer so we were facing each other with Master staring directly into my eyes. My pussy immediately starts to tingle.

My pussy is wet and getting wetter as his finger touches and rubs my pussy lips and starts to work a finger into my pussy. I let out a gasp my breath quickens. He pushes two fingers into me nice and slow. Pulling them out and offering his fingers to my mouth, my lips apart so that I can taste them. My eyes never leave his. Master teases my clit and my knees slightly wobble. He slides another finger into my cunt and works it quicker Master presses his hand against my clit hard and teases my pussy lips. My orgasm finally comes hard. I feel Master’s fingers sticky and wet. He pulls out again and once again he offered his fingers so I could lick his fingers. I pushed his fingers into my mouth and smother some onto my chin and lips.

“So then what are you working on Karen.”

“Dave has me working on staff structures; we have so many staff working part-time and so many on no contractual hours and with a further reduction of staffing levels there are many gaps in the various rotas.”

Master had gone and sat on the sofa of course I remained on my knees facing where he now sat

“It’s nice to get home from a long day of work my body is generally tired being on the computer all day. It is nice though to get a break from the office.”

“Come on then let’s go upstairs shall we, we can put this work away for now we have more pressing arrangements to make. Is your husband due home this weekend Karen?” “I do not know. I never know his plans until he calls me letting me that he has dropped the van at the yard”

“It’s not unusual is it that he comes home every two weeks is it, I bet he is always pleased to be unlocked though. Chlo tells me that the milking device works a treat.” “I have not seen it working, it’s a strange contraption, but Chloe tells me that it can only be used once every now and then.”

“Of course my dear, which it is important for him being in chastity so that he can produce enough sperm, come let’s go up.”

We both headed upstairs into firstly into the bathroom for me to remove the anal plug to wash and clean the metal plug. Master stood watching at the door then as I walked past him he playfully smacked my ass.

“Get on the bed. Arms up legs spread”

Master spins me around and pushes me to where he was leaning onto the bed; my hands are in the bend with my bare ass sticking out to him. He drew his hand back and began to spank my bare ass. His hand soon reddened each cheek occasionally going lower and spanking my pussy lips and slipping a finger inside my cunt. I shed a few tears as I cried out as he spanked me, apologizing for what I did, tears in my eyes.

“When are you going to learn?”

He shoved me to the bed stunned. He took each wrist roughly and tied them to a bedpost. He then picked up the spreader bar that Chloe leaves in my bedroom and grabbed my ankles pushing my legs wide apart. Master cuffed first my left ankle adjusted the length of the bar then placed that cuff around my right ankle spreading my legs wide so that my exposed cunt was fully accessible. Yes, I tried to fight a little but it was only a half-hearted gesture. Master checked to make sure that I was bound tight.

“Now I had wonderful plans for you tonight but since you felt the need to fight me I need to punish you first.”

I looked at him quizzically as if I had not already been punished. he shook his head and knelt between my legs.

“Pet, you and I both know those tears were from disappointing me and not because the spanking hurt. In fact, I am sure you enjoyed it.”

With that, he slid a single finger into my pussy and no doubt it was already wet. He added another finger and let them slide in and out several times teasing my cunt. I noticed that I felt a smile come across my face and I was turning red as I started moaning from the intense feeling between my legs.

“Now for the actual punishment,” He says. Master walked up to me and placed nipple clips on each of my enlarged nipples and attach them to a chain. He pulled on them hard and wiggled the chain till my tits were standing straight in the air. I started pleading with him to stop. He stepped back and picked up the riding crop, he tapped the leather loop in his palm and then took aim. A piercing scream left my mouth as the leather loop struck my clitoris, then again. All in all, Master used the crop on my clit a total of six times. I could not do anything to defend my poor pussy. My clitoris was enlarged and was an easy target to be struck. I could not even close my legs, I had to endure the pain and suffering. After the first scream through what Master has been training me to ‘Embrace the pain’ the other whacks on my clit became insignificant. Master stood back after each whack allowing the pain to register in my brain. I was breathing heavily

The doorbell rang breaking the rhythm of the onslaught

“Are you going to listen to me now?”

He asked me very calmly. I nod my head quickly. “Yes, Master.”

“Good girl. I need to let someone in wait there”

Wait there I thought where the fuck could I go bound naked on the bed spread-eagled. Master disappeared from my bedroom. I heard voices coming from downstairs then I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. My clitoris felt as if it was on fire

“Beth, come in here”

I see this young woman walk into the room as Master walks over to the chair in front of the dressing table.

“Beth, this is my pet, I am not sure you know Mrs T she’s Chloe’s Mother, I’m sure your paths must have crossed each other at some point when at Ben’s will you take care of her for me.”

Beth says “Yes Master” and immediately starts removing her clothes. Once she was naked I was looking and admiring her young naked body, her firm tits with her erect nipples jutting out from her breasts. Her pubic area was bare as all of Chloe’s girlfriends are the same. She walks to the bed and crawls between my legs and carefully moves her knees away from the bar. She runs his hands over my naked legs and leans in to start to lick my already wet and throbbing pussy.

“No, No, No. Stop please.” I started to struggle, the bindings holding me tight. “SHUT UP!!!” Master yells at me. It was forceful and loud and made both me and Beth jump.

Beth leans in and starts to lick my pussy lips. I bite my bottom lip as she starts to work my pussy with her tongue. She spreads my labia and tongue fucks me. She slides fingers in and out of my pussy fingering me hard and fast, twisting and turning the fingers as they are inside me. I fight with all my willpower but cannot withstand her touch. I was soon moaning and gasping. Her fingers were deep and felt for my gspot and work on my clit. My eyes went wide and let out a loud yell escape my lips.

My body shook and shuddered. My orgasm hit once again hard on her fingers that couldn’t escape my cunt. Beth kept licking and sucking my juices through the entire orgasm. She stopped and looks over at Master my pussy juice on her face.

“Good girl. Now it’s your turn.” Beth smiles and starts to walk over to me.

“No not just yet Beth. Let the slut warm you up for me” Master points over to me and Beth crawls back to the bed and straddles my face.

“If she isn’t working hard enough feel free to grind your pussy all over her face” Master tells Beth.

“Yes Master” she answers and spreads her pussy for me to lick.

“Now get to work he tells me. We have a long night planned.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.