The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 16

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 16 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Hi guys & gals.

I was not intended to write this story as it was a personal thing between me and my daughter who started browsing my notes and came across the words that I had written and she said ‘You know we need to work with these notes’ From then it was the start how of we sat together as I was reciting from my diaries and notes page after page of text which started to take shape

This is to update what is and what has been going on with the story. I recently posted on my blog saying that due to a certain person that being my husband who since Covid generally works away in a different part of the country and comes home at weekends. However, May having three B/Hs during the month including the Coronation. The company decided that John would stay closer to home. The good news is that has now been resolved. John and Barry his work colleague of 17 years have returned to the Manchester area staying in a B&B.

Yes certainly that is good news, however, during those four weeks, John had use of the computer. That in itself was fine as all four of us share the computer. We all use our phones for texting or calling friends etc but the computer has other features as you all know. There are a lot of folders that contain music, films and tv shows which had been downloaded. I also have a lot of files stored on the computer. John also before Covid he would use the computer much more than me and he also had lots of files.

When he was working on the computer when one evening after he finished he used a cleanup programme (which I have also used as has Trevor) John never noticed anything different. However, two evenings later when Trevor went to put on a tv show the folder that he opened was empty then when he opened another that was also empty.

The uproar caused a situation full of confusion with everyone complaining and getting angry with each other and making a lot of noise trying to find out what has happened. There was a heated exchange trying to get to the bottom of it and that someone had done something on the computer. It soon became clear that John had used that cleanup programme and when looking at the storage space 37 GB had been wiped from the hard drive.

Trevor only uses it to download stuff but when Chloe, I and John checked our data all had lost stuff including a lot of documents. My dairies which I had started compiling when the pandemic struck and when John started working away about 60% had disappeared from the hard drive that was stored in the same place. When going each through file I started compiling a list there were 259 missing files most of which were from mine. So a lot of my diaries and notes have disappeared. Empty files that when clicking on each many said File missing.

This story is based on my diaries and due to the unforeseen situation that I and others found. I have had to digress from my original plan and to bring the story in tune with the present however I do not want to digress too far on the main subject. I am pointing this out and trying to bring your attention that there are gaps that are missing but the main subject of my Downfall and Submission and Enslavement remains the same.

Below is a brief synopsis of my journey. You will see a few new names that were not mentioned in the last 15 chapters and some activities especially John which I will write about in the future. My husband has found himself on the more side of kinky sex with my daughter, a little is written below. Also below although not touched upon in great detail in the story so far is Chloe’s female friends Emily, Kelly, Debbie and Bethany to name a few.

Terry the warehouse supervisor had copied not only one but three videos of me in the W&S room sucking Phil’s cock or may have been more that I was not aware off, he also features as the blackmailer as does my store Manager Dave. Not do I only expose myself to him in compromising situations which could be incriminating but also sucking his cock under his desk when he is on a conference call with other store managers. You will see Jim becoming a Master in the art of BDSM along with his friend Ben who designs bondage equipment and has also modified two types of Peloton bikes.

So again I do apologize since I posted ch 15 on the 8 April and I apologize for my inept numpty husband although he feels that was down to the program malfunction. The intention was to write my Downfall and Submission like when reading a book based on my diaries. Having lost many diaries/notes that should pick up the flow from when I post ch 17 which I am currently writing with my daughter which will follow a year or so later. I do hope that you will soon get the drift on ch 17 jumping forward.

Below is a small preamble of another introduction in brief, explaining the objectives and the structure of my Downfall that has happened in the story

The next day I was kind of happy and in a good mood about what happened yesterday, so after Trevor had left my bedroom I lay there with my pussy aroused after swallowing his sperm from the condom. I looked at the recently used condom at the side of my bed and over at the used condoms that were hanging over the mirror on the dressing table. Trevor was right for me to display these to my husband. These condoms had been used on my daughter generally in the mornings for the customary fuck most mornings while I would lay there listening to their passionate noises and waiting for his arrival in my bedroom.

Turning my head to my left I looked at my naked body in the mirrored wardrobe doors, my permanently enlarged nipples stuck out obscenely from my tits. Over these past couple of months, Chloe had been using a clitoral pump on my clitoris. Generally four or five times a week. Once the pumping mechanism is removed I am left with a plastic tube firmly attached to my clitoris which has been stretched into the tube by the action of air being pumped through the top of the cylinder thus leaving my clit stretched and pulsating and pressing against the walls of the plastic tube.

When that is used not only do I get aroused sexually but my clitoris becomes very sensitive. I am generally a very fast cummer, just by closing my thighs tight and applying some pressure on my enlarged clitoris I could cum within a few seconds after applying pressure.

Chloe has been using a clitoral pump on my clitoris now for quite some time which has added to any stimulation caused by keeping my legs closed. But before that though when John started working away and leaving Trevor at home, initially I was surprised at easily I found seeing Trevor walking about either naked or only wearing boxers moving from the bathroom to their bedroom. I was not used to seeing a young man that way.

I also know that I have been made to admit to my daughter that I love to be spanked, flogged, restrained and blindfolded. Chloe even before Covid has gained some experience herself being a dominant and controlling person in the fields of BDSM by my daughter towards me and owning me being a married subservient woman so be it being her Mother from her close friend Natalie. Sometimes Chloe would chat with me about Natalie’s Mother Vickie in their role not just being Mother &Daughter but as Mistress & Subservient

Chloe had begun training me to be the perfect sub/slut and taught me about what it means to be a submissive/subservient slut, and what I can expect what is permitted and what is demanded from me.

During our training and sexual sessions, I learned also that I loved to be spoken to dirty and called derogatory names. The word slut and especially the word cunt was used regularly when being degraded or humiliated and for my need for being controlled and dominated. The two words pussy and penis would generally were not permitted instead the words cunt or cock were insisted upon.

Trevor has also played a key part in this. It was a pleasure derived from some sort of controlled pain and the utter feeling of helplessness, the surrender of my will. I would when chatting let go of some of my inhibitions and tells my daughter about my fantasies.

Some of my curiosities were about BDSM, interracial relationships with young men black guys with big cocks but mostly about being with young men preferably older teens and recently it was about being with other young females and submitting to all their demands. Cock or pussy I have become addicted to pleasuring others. Yes, this started with just my daughter and her boyfriend, eventually, my daughter started to control her Father as well.

It has taken a lot of time to complete the training in BDSM and to be honest, a lot has been gained and Chloe says that the training is never complete. I was so adaptable in learning and following the rules and requirements for owned sub/slut that Chloe had given me the notice to memorize and live by it.

It was a natural progression and enhanced by my sexual preference for sucking cock. All those years when John and I had no sex mostly with our daughter sleeping in the bedroom next to us for not making loud noises and not disturbing her. Now though I love swallowing cum and I loved it when boys would cum in my mouth. When Jim was introduced to me by Trevor when we were in lockdown mode he soon became an integral part of my life.

Jim has branched out somewhat from those early days when he would come around to visit me via the back gate keeping away from prying eyes. We were not allowed to be out due to the restrictions of Covid and mixing with others but at the back of my house is a pathway. I would wait for him to arrive and I would let him in that way into my house so none of our neighbours would see who was coming and going.

With John working away Chloe had devised an elaborate plan and started taking control of my life in a sexual way. It was my daughter who insisted that I shave my pussy completely bare. We would sit together chatting mostly about my fantasies, telling me about some of the boys that she knew and soon our chats were all about what I wanted. I often fantasised about being surrounded by half a dozen or more naked young men all around her own age stroking their cocks and shooing all their cum over my face and on my body. I was not interested in people of my own age.

It was Chloe who introduced me to the art of eating pussy. She would encourage me to get my head between her legs. It felt very strange initially, what the fuck was I doing everything sort of got mixed up in my brain. Not only was I eating my daughter’s pussy on a regular basis but initially Trevor would pop into my bedroom and get me to suck his cock without letting Chloe know.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.