The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 15

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 15 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

During her drive home, Karen felt both a huge sense of relief and her huge concern over the security office recording, while also concerned about any possible ramifications arising from Trevor now having an obvious control over her in the workplace and elsewhere, even if those were preferable to her possible instant dismissal if Terry hadn’t removed that security tape.

Although Karen Taylor had always seen herself as nothing if not pragmatic, with an ability to face up to problems and it was the pragmatic side of Karen that led her to decide that her giving Terry the occasional blow job in the W & S store would be a small price to pay for the disappearance of a recording featuring her naked on her knees giving Phil a blow job, especially now she’d somehow discovered a whole new world of sensual pleasure when having a cock in her mouth, where previously she’d seen only a chore when doing so with her husband John.

Only one point still puzzled Karen as she neared home and that was, why had Terry said. ‘Phil IS taken with her’ rather than WAS, if the lad was no longer working at the store. A thought which reminded Karen she still hadn’t told Chloe of Phil and his assertion he ‘Owned’ her ... an assertion that would surely clash with the claim her own daughter now had upon her mother’s body.

Determined to leave her earlier issues at the store firmly back at the store, Karen eventually arrived home that evening to find her daughter Chloe sitting in the lounge, when as always having finished work before Karen, who herself she dutifully performed the same routine as she had the previous evening, all under the watchful eyes of her daughter.

Once naked, Karen then stood before her daughter awaiting Chloe’s instructions with her hands behind her head, along with her metal dog leash dangling between her firm breasts and attached to the black collar Karen had earlier secured around her neck the moment she’d walked through the front door.

“You will stay there and maintain that stance until Trev arrives home, then you will receive ten slaps to your Ass from his hand, it isn’t a punishment Mother, but a reminder to you that your obedience is paramount and help you to understand the meaning of our control over you and of the discipline required to ensure you remain under our control”

Oddly aroused and excited by her daughter’s latest declaration, Karen found herself easily retaining her stance, while occasionally her daughter would reach toward her naked Mother and allow her fingers to toy and tease Karen’s shaven mound and clitoris before sitting back and admiring her mother’s naked body until Trevor eventually arrived home and greeted his young girlfriend.

“I have spoken with my Mother and informed her that a regime of discipline training will commence as from tonight Trev”

Realising her punishment was gradually increasing in intensity, Karen recalled. It really was only a few days ago when Trevor had first smacked her ass and fingered her cunt, although by all accounts tonight it was only ten, instead last time when twelve harsh slaps from Trevor had landed on both cheeks, while she’d been laying across the laps both youngsters.

“So then, you’ll be getting Ten swats from my hand, is that correct Mrs T,” asked Trevor of Karen, standing before both of them with eyes wide with shock at what was about to happen.

Nonetheless, Karen nodded her agreement toward Trevor and then moved across to the sofa, where both Chloe and her boyfriend were sitting and where Karen then leaned over Trevor’s lap, fully aware of what to expect, especially when Trevor’s hand began firmly holding her down upon his lap.

Once Trevor began his slow but hard rhythmic slapping of her soft ass cheeks, Karen’s cries gradually increased in intensity along with the added power of Trevor’s hand slapping her gradually reddening Ass cheeks, leaving Karen to occasionally kick out, although surprisingly without much energy, considering her situation.

Again and again, Trevor’s palm channelled the energy from his strong arm into Karen’s shapely backside, making her buttcheeks reverberate as they did their best to redistribute that energy force was absorbed making them redden and warm up. Pain flared through them anew with each impact until Karen eventually began crying, her overwhelmed mind unable to determine just how many she had left before Trevor reached ten, while all the time Chloe was caressing her mother’s back and stroking the back of Karen’s head, trying to soothe away some of her Mother’s pain.

Eventually, though, Karen felt Trevor’s hand resting on the swell of her backside, idly stroking it before his fingers easily discovering the entrance between her cunt lips, where Trevor’s finger slipped inside Karen’s cunt, who could also feel Trevor’s cock poking into her stomach she wriggled her body against his body, that wonderful powerful cock that had so recently brutally fucked like never, thought Karen, before hearing her daughter telling her.

“That’s enough for now Mother, but expect your spanking to become a regular event, one gradually increasing in numbers along with a greater intensity”

“Now then, all three of us will be venturing out tonight, Mum and I need to decide what you shall be wearing, meanwhile Trev, please take Mum for a walk to remind her of her new position in this house, with her elbows crawling with her breasts, or shall I say nipples, caressing the carpet and with that heated ass high in the air”

Trevor picked up the leash as Karen dropped onto the caret her ass high and before he led Karen around the room he inserted a finger first into her wet cunt then he worked the wet finger into her anus then a final playful smack onto her ass saying

“Come on, Time for walkies Mrs T and let’s see those nipples brushing the carpet, twelve laps of the lounge for you my girl, then you can crawl upstairs for your bath before dressing for later.

Trevor walked Karen around the lounge a few times, with her elbows firmly pressed on the carpet and nipples brushing the carpet as her large breasts swayed back and forth, while occasionally Trevor tugged upon the leash in a gesture for Karen to quicken her pace along with three strokes of the crop on her back, even though Karen’s knees began to hurt, feeling she would surely soon have carpet burns on her knees and elbows.

Even so, Karen still had to remember those three instructions given to her by her daughter Chloe, although even simple instructions could be easy enough to get mixed up.

Although this time it was Trevor in control of Karen and who was now pulling sharply on her leash, causing Karen to come to stop with two strokes on her back and where he pulled her head upwards, making Karen’s elbows rise from the carpet until her hands rested upon the carpet, and it was in this position Trevor then slapped the underside of Karen’s dangling breasts with the crop twice in succession, leaving Karen to yelp out in pain and anguish.

Of course, realized Karen, she’d mixed up those instructions, those specific instructions her daughter Chloe had long deliberated over, although only giving her mother one opportunity to remember and that had been twenty hours ago, leaving Karen to rue her stupidly at no making a note of Chloe’s instructions and now for Trevor to instruct Karen to sit up on her knees and to then her place her hands behind her head, while Trevor slapped his palm with the crop, making Karen flinch in trepidation, before taking and pulling on both of her nipples, stretching them forward while leaving Karen gasping in pain and no little apprehension.

And Karen’s apprehension proved fully justified, when Trevor proceeded to flick her nipples with the crop, alternating from left to right half a dozen times on each, leaving Karen’s face grimacing to a stinging pain in her nipples, although at least managing to keep her fingers locked behind her head in a display of obedience.

It was only minutes earlier that Trevor had slapped her ass and yet with his control over her, Karen’s body was being abused by the riding crop while she tried to maintain her pose of holding up her head while facing forward, despite her nipples stinging from the pain of that riding crop.

“You really do need to get used to these simple demands Mrs T., in fact, Chlo and I were talking about you last night, deciding It may be wise to purchase a special pony’s tail, one inserted into your ass and which you then swish from side to side when acknowledging our instructions, then later on we can train you to become a real ‘Pony Girl’, wearing stuff such as a bridle and bit, along with a harness and reins with which to control you, we can even enter you in the shows we’ve heard about where you will also wear a headdress.”

“Anyway, that’s all for the future, Mrs T, right now though you had better head up to shower yourself as I also need a shower.”

Despite her unease at Trevor’s talk of tails and pony girls, Karen was at least relieved that it could have been so much worse and while in her shower, Karen let the warm water cascade over her body, feeling the powerful water jets reinvigorating her body and mind, thinking. Showering is so much more refreshing than soaking in the bath, although laying in the bath has its own advantages, where she could visualise and remember the day’s events, especially the sexual ones.

When finished showering, Karen then headed into her bedroom, while passing her daughter in her own bedroom, there applying some make-up to her face, while back in her own room Karen sat brushing her hair.

Then shortly afterwards, Chloe walked into Karen’s bedroom and where standing behind her mother gazed fondly at Karen through the dressing table mirror, before taking the hairbrush to continue brushing her mother’s hair as many mothers and daughters would do every day, perhaps the only difference being when Chloe swung her mother around on the seat before they kissed lovingly, tongues against each other, before Chloe took hold of her Mother’s swollen nipples and then moved her head, enabling Chloe to then nibble on her Mother’s ear lobe, fully aware her Mother Karen was loving the attention her daughter was giving her, before telling her Mother.

“I think you will wear those new denim thigh boots tonight, along with a nice shortish denim skirt, one of my stoned washed ones in a similar colour to the boots, what do you think mum?”

“Sure I really do like those boots.” Replied Karen before Chloe replied

“Good that’s settled then” before leaving her mother to finish applying her makeup, which Chloe had chosen herself.

Back in her own room, with Trevor having finished his shower, he and Chloe then sat discussing what would hopefully turn out to be a fun evening for all.

“You know Chlo, your mother really does need to learn how to follow simple instructions, I had to chastise her when you went upstairs by using the crop on her nipples, sorry, but it appears your Mum will just have to learn the hard way.”

“Yes it must be very strange for Mum, although I’m sure she will try harder once she really does understand her new role around here and just what we have lined up for her, hell Trev, I’m sure she thinks it’s all a game, but Mom has to understand we aren’t playing games here” replied Chloe, before, having put her boots on, Karen then walked into her daughter’s bedroom, where both Chloe and Trevor sat chatting

“Fuck me Mrs T you should go out just wearing those fuck me boots, fuck me you are giving me a hard-on right now” exclaimed Trevor.

“Yes, so I can see.”

Karen licked her lips when as if to order, Trevor’s cock began rising all by itself and as Trevor then pushed his hands back onto the bed, his cock just kept on rising and pulsating, as if waving to her and as Karen’s eyes remained fixed on Trevor’s now fully erect cock, she simply wasn’t sure just what she should do, should she drop to her knees in full view of her daughter and take her boyfriends cock between her lips, Karen certainly wanted to, her tingling nipples and twitching clit certainty told her as much, before hearing Trevor asking.

“You’ll be wanting this then I assume.”

“Yes ... please” ... Karen almost whispered, acutely aware of the eyes of her daughter upon her.

“Sure, you can have it Karen, but first ‘step forward ... then push your legs apart to show me your bare cunt.”

Without hesitation, Karen stepped forward until only a few inches from where Trevor sat and where she then parted her legs, while still looking down at his erection, all the time Trevor’s gaze was fixed upon Karen’s shaven cunt.

“Okay Mrs T, now offer me your tits so that I can feast on your nipples.”

Again without hesitation, Karen leaned down, cupping her breasts in her hands until her breasts were inches from his face and where Trevor took her right nipple between his lips and sucked, causing the nipple to stretch from Karen’s breast, before moments later, Trevor was then sucking on her left nipple until both nubs were hard and erect.

“Very tasty Karen, but now show me how wet is your cunt, so finger fuck yourself.” Again without hesitation, Karen removed her right hand from her breast down to her wet cunt, where she began slipping her finger inside and then working it in and out of her juicing soaking wet cunt, before a few moments later Trevor was telling his girlfriend’s Mother.

“Mrs T, you really are one hell of a fucking slut, just look at you, I can see the lust in your eyes, telling me you want my cock in your mouth, well you have to earn that right, isn’t that right Chlo? So show me your wet finger and then offer it to your daughter’s mouth.”

Hearing those words being spoken by this young man calling her a ‘fucking slut’ words spoken were a reality Karen knew the truth about what was happening to her. Actually, she was becoming clearer by the day and was capable of being treated as a fact.

Karen reluctantly moved to where he daughter sat and offered her fresh and wet finger to her daughter’s mouth, where Chloe soon began sucking on her Mother’s cunt juices, before turning toward her boyfriend and then scolding both her Mother and Trevor when telling them.

“Come on Mother we need to get ready ... and you Trevor, you can stop teasing my mother and get the fuck get dressed..., fucking hell Mother, you really are wet aren’t you, and well primed for the evening to come”

As Trevor began dressing, Chloe passed her mother a blue stoned coloured mini denim skirt, a skirt which was incidentally made to fit someone much younger than her mother’s age.

“Yes, Mother it really is a skirt, although it could be construed as a wide belt, now put it on”

In fact, even before trying it, Karen could see the length of the skirt barely covered her ass and gave her no protection whatever, and when having pulled up and fastened the skirt, Karen looked into the mirror of her daughter’s bedroom to see its length must have been only a mere couple of inches below the curvature of her ass cheeks.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.