The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 13: Trevor

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 13: Trevor - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Later, around the time they’d decided to begin what Trevor and Chloe had already decided would be a regular ritual shaving of her Mothers fluffy cunt hair, Chloe had her Mother Karen on her hands and knees crawling on all fours around the lounge, wearing no more than the collar and dog leash Karen had purchased earlier in the day, a leash now proudly held by Chloe, walking beside her crawling Mother while holding the riding crop she’d recently purchased for use upon both her Mother and if need be her Father John.

Both Chloe and Trevor were very soon marvelling at the glorious sight of Karen’s shapely buttocks swaying back and forth, along with her large breasts, which were almost touching the carpet while swinging freely from side to side beneath her body.

In fact, while sitting on the sofa admiring the view his girlfriend’s naked Mother was providing for him, Trevor had a Bird’s Eye view of Karen large nipples brushing against the carpet while seemingly growing ever larger as they did so, leaving Trevor not only feeling his cock surging to an a erection, but also wondering if perhaps Chloe’s beautiful mature mother was actually getting off on her nipple brushing the soft carpet while getting the occasional slap from the horse crop Chloe was using of the buttocks and back of her naked Mother.

That certainly was, thought Trevor, information he could use at another time, perhaps when having his girl’s Mother strung up in an X fashion somewhere, he could then count the number of times he brought the bitch close to an orgasm before cruelly stopping, after all, how difficult could it be attaching a small piece of soft yet bristly carpet to a small brush, with which he would brush across and torment Karen’s large nipples...

Although still very much still the novice, after having only a few lessons from her friend Natalie behind her, Chloe had certainly learned much in a short period of time when practicing with Natalie’s mother Vicky and having done so, it hadn’t take long for Chloe to grow into her role as her Mother’s Mistress.

A role which Chloe was now putting to good use by using Karen’s leash to guide her busty mother on all fours around the lounge, initially at a walking pace and then with the liberal use of her riding crop on Karen’s buttocks, continuously speeding up her Mother and slowing her down as Karen crawled on all fours around the lounge until Chloe’s Mother got the message.

A message that said Karen must remember three harsh strokes of the crop on her buttocks meant Karen should commence a slow crawl, while three harsh strokes on her back meant she should crawl faster, while just two strokes of the crop upon on her Mothers back brought Karen to a full stop.

Three simple enough instructions, but for the nervy Karen easy enough to get mixed up, simple mistakes earning her a slap across her breasts from Chloe’s riding crop every time her Mother did so.

“This is only your first lesson Mother, but It’s your choice, you either listen and learn or feel the crop on those tits, I’ve no wish to hurt you mother but believe me, I’ll do so whenever I need to” Karen heard her daughter telling her, while hoping she could remember all her daughter’s instructions, while for her part Chloe thought telling her mother she had no wish to hurt her was only a little lie, but that little even lies were made to be broken.

“Be sure your Mother feels the pain and understands just why she is being punished Chloe, then she will respect you all the more” Wise words from her friend Natalie and which Chloe now recalled, along with Natalie telling her that while she and Trevor were equals, while her Mother should be trained to fear and respect Chloe, it was Trevor her Mother should really fear whenever punishment was spoken of, until such times a suitable ‘Master’ was found for Karen of course.

While continuing to practice her newfound skills upon her mother’s crawling naked body, Chloe would occasionally bring her Mother to a stop just where her boyfriend was sitting on the sofa and where he would stretch his hand between Karen’s legs toward her already wet cunt, there to push a finger between Karen’s cunt lips and then wriggling it around while Chloe pulled tight on her Mothers leash to keep her head upright, especially whenever Trevor decided to insert his index finger deep inside Karen’s Anus, after first harshly pushing his digit past the grimacing Karen’s sphincter before wiggling his finger around inside the depths of her Anus.

As for Karen Taylor, she couldn’t help but wonder whether if she’d hadn’t made a huge mistake when originally allowing herself to be so easily dominated by her daughter, simply because it seemed at the time to be little more than enjoying a bit of fun with Chloe and was the easier route to take by avoiding what appeared to be her constant arguments with her headstrong daughter, although that had been before the departure of her Husband John during the week or so on work commitment and then the arrival of Trevor to share her daughter’s bedroom, when far more often mind blowing sexually oriented scenarios were so often being devised by Chloe for her Mother.

Scenarios such as Karen was undergoing at that very moment, along with when everything else that occurring around her, such as her incredibly outrageous behaviour with young Phil in the warehouse, were sexually motivating Karen like never before. Just as her daughter and her boyfriend were now doing that very evening, when each slap of Chloe’s crop and the feel of Trevor’s fingers in her cunt and anus, were already giving Karen multi orgasms, just by crawling on hands and knees around her lounge carpet. Orgasms brought on, decided Karen, an awareness she was completely under the control of her daughter and her young boyfriend.

It was all a far far cry from those years of unimaginative sex in her bed and it was there crawling around naked on the carpet while having her cunt and anus probed by the fingers of her daughter’s boyfriend that Karen realised she didn’t want to be anywhere else, that she felt safe, happy and outrageously sexually aroused by thoughts of the shaving she was about to be given by either Chloe or Trevor, a shaving of her pubic mound like never before, especially when realising Trevor was placing some cushions on the coffee table, before moments later instructing Karen to now rest her ass on the end of that coffee table, leaving Karen fully aware she wasn’t about not only to just have cunt area shaved, while she was about to be tied naked to the table.

So it proved when minutes later, when after some neat bondage work by her daughter, Karen was told to lay on her back as Karen’s arms were stretched above her head, while her wrists were bound together by rope taken beneath the table, there to be tied around the table legs, leaving Karen’s upper body in such a position as to thrust her large breasts high above the rest of her body, before Chloe ensured her mother was unable to move her arms or to lower them from above her head.

Bondage work which when complete left both Chloe and Trevor looking at Karen’s bound body with satisfied smiles in the knowledge that even with a couple of second attempts at the knots, their first bondage experiment upon Chloe’s beautiful busty mother was going just as they’d planned.

And so with her Mother now secure and immobile above her waist it was then time to practice to some shaving skills upon the delicious looking cunt on display before them,

“Ok mother, now spread those legs and bend your knees, but keep those legs spread or you’ll be in big trouble.” Chloe instructed her Mother eventually, while with Karen now almost as excited as her daughter, it wasn’t long before her legs were nicely spread awhile her cunt lips, now on full view to Chloe and Trevor, had also sprung open and exposing Karen’s aroused engorged clitoris, to which Chloe was unable to resist giving a gentle tap by her hand onto her mother’s cunt and gave her mother’s clitoris a lingering kiss before sitting on the sofa to the side of the coffee table, beside her bound and naked mother.

If Karen had any doubts about who was to shave her cunt, they soon dissolved when having selected a new razor, it was Trevor who after first applying a liberal amount of shaving cream to the pubic area of his girlfriend’s naked and bound mother, was very soon carefully shaving Karen’s pubic area, almost lovingly pulling the razor in differing directions before eventually satisfied her removed all of Karen’s carefully trimmed pubic hair, Trevor then switched his attention to those tufts of hair between Karen’s legs.

Then came the real prize Trevor was after and under the steady gaze of Chloe’s eyes from the Sofa, Trevor took great care over the areas around Karen’s cunt lips, especially when with finger and thumb, Trevor stretched each of Karen’s cunt lips in turn and after pulling them upward to discover those small areas of blonde growth, Trevor then ensured that every micro area of Karen’s cunt lips, right down to the tunnel of her delicious cunt, were devoid of even a single individual hair, in a time consuming yet highly enjoyable exercise, during which Trevor had the largest hardest throbbing erection he could ever recall.

An erection that began throbbing uncontrollably, when having eventually completed his very enjoyable task of removing every single hair from the mature beauty’s naked body, Trevor then began rubbing and kissing every area of Karen’s lower body, while paying most attention to those stretched cunt lips while occasionally flicking her clit with his tongue.

Then with the assistance of Chloe, straddling her naked and bound mothers body while pulling Karen’s widespread ankles back as far as her head, Trevor was able to commence shaving those darker areas between Karen’s ass cheeks, once again a task over which Trevor took great care over, even running his razor a close as possible to Karen’s delightfully puckered little anal ring, while again satisfied only when sure he’d removed every single rogue hair from the ass of Chloe’s mother. Then once again Trevor was testing the area between Karen’s ass cheeks with his tongue, running it over every area his razor had covered, while ensuring he also took the opportunity to probe Karen’s Anal ring with his tongue, another pleasant exercise, once which brought gasps of surprise and pleasure from Karen, along with an almost continual groan of pleasure, bringing from Chloe the threat to Mother that “carry on like this and I’ll have to gag you Mother”

Nevertheless, laying there with her legs spread wide her arms bound above her head, with Trevor by now massaging Karen’s clit with one of his fingers while probing her Anus with his tongue, Karen was simply unable to prevent herself from moaning in pleasure and the last thing she wanted was for her daughter to release her legs, especially when Trevor’s tongue then found her engorged clit, a sensation which soon had Karen withering around in ecstasy as Trevor’s tongue flicked and sucked and nibbled on her clit, while darting in and out of Karen’s wet cunt with his tongue, providing this mature mother of one with huge pleasure that only increased when Trevor finger found and pushed its way through the ring of Karen’s Anus.

Many orgasms later and satisfied his tongue had pretty much taken his girlfriend’s mother to heaven and back, Trevor decided it was now time to proceed with his reward for assisting Chloe in the subjugation of her Mother and with Chloe having released Karen’s legs to take a seat on the sofa, she then looked on with mixed feelings when Trevor having removed his shorts and with a fully erect cock pointing towards her, Trevor told Karen.

“You know I want to fuck you Mrs. T, we both know how much you want me to fuck that bald naked cunt, So keep those legs spread so I can see inside that delicious cunt you’ve been hiding from me ... but then you have to ask me to fuck you Karen, otherwise you get nothing but a sore ass and an early night”!

Words which Chloe, who had wanted her Mother for herself, had in fact argued with Trevor over, until asserting himself, Trevor pointed out to Chloe that as she had already spent the best part of one night fucking her Mother, it was now his turn if they were in it together as far as the subjugation of her Mother was concerned, it was an argument Chloe could not but see with validity of and agree with.

Hardly able to believe her ears after thinking Trevor was about to fuck her without a word being passed and little realising he was already firmly under the control of his daughter Chloe, Karen’s first thought was what on earth her husband John would be thinking or saying if he were witnessing this incredible frenzy of sexual lust, before immediately dismissing the idea when thinking. “Let him wank over his magazines and online sex movies!”

For the brutal fact was her daughter’s boyfriend or not, although Karen had wanted the feel of Trevor’s cock inside her since Trevor had so nonchalantly strolled past her naked on his way to the bathroom with a half erection fully on display before Karen’s shocked eyes, that such decisions were no longer hers to make.

That either bound and naked or fully clothed, decisions over who would now fuck her were now made for her, not only by Chloe and Trevor but also the mysterious Phil, whenever she saw him again. Besides all else, what did it matter now? For after Trevor had become so intimate with every microscopic area of her body, having his beautiful cock inside her would mean no more than the final demonstration of his dominance over her.

“Please fuck me Trevor” words which so easily slipped from the lips of Karen Taylor, revealing the whole of her bare cunt for Trevor to inspect as Chloe sat motionless on the sofa. But then without further ado, Trevor took hold of the base of his rock hard cock and placed the tip against Karen’s clitoris rubbing the mushroom head in a teasingly circular motion then banging his cock against her swollen clit and pushing her cunt lips apart with his cock head slid straight into Karen’s cunt with ease before Trevor then quickly built up a steady rhythm, keeping Karen on the very edge of orgasming, leaving Karen to realise Trevor was making a far better off fucking her than her husband ever did, especially when Trevor lifted her legs before pushing them as far back as her breasts and for her hips to lift from the cushions, thus allowing Trevor’s cock to go far deeper inside her cunt than Karen could ever recall.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.