The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 12

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 12 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

Relaxing in her bath with closed eyes, Karen Taylor contemplated upon the incredible events of earlier in the day, while wondering what the immediate future would have in store for her, not only after allowing herself to capitulate so easily to the advances of that young warehouse thug Phil, but of how she’d done so in such a reckless and yes, dangerous manner, without even considering the possible repercussions ... until returning to her office and thinking of the surveillance cameras capturing just about everything going on in the store.

So despite the risk she would be taking, Karen knew exactly what she had to do.

Having rushed from her office to the video surveillance room, thankful she was one of the few staff members allowed access, Karen unlocked the door giving her access into the thankfully unoccupied surveillance room and fully aware which monitors covered each section within the store, quickly made her way across the room to the one she needed.

There, after a quick look around, and with a pounding heart, Karen ran the video in playback mode to shortly see images of herself standing naked with her hands behind her head, and then keeping her finger on the reverse button, Karen was moment’s later viewing herself taking the young man’s cock into her mouth.

Karen Taylor was mortified, embarrassed and ashamed by her own stupid and foolish idiocy didn’t even begin to describe her feelings. How had this come to this’ Karen asked herself while studying the video monitor.

How the fuck, from a simple flash of her unbuttoned blouse, showing Phil her ample cleavage along with her seamed stockings beneath her short skirt, had she then found herself naked and worse still, with this young man’s cock in her mouth.

Although it had been a very impressive cock, Karen had to admit, one far better looking than that of her husband, so much so in fact, that as the young man Phil was unleashing a torrent of his sperm into her mouth and down her throat, Karen knew that incredible as it may seem, this was in fact the best thing to happen to her for quite some time.

An experience to match even that of her daughter’s boyfriend Trevor having his cock in her mouth, while Karen withdrew his cum filled condom from her lips, before taking the cum filled condom and pouring the cum into her mouth, while today, the very first spurt of Phil’s warm cum straight from his young cock had slid straight down her throat, then more and more of his spurts had pooled onto her tongue, before finally sliding down Karen’s throat.

To Karen her subjugation by young Phil had resulted in nothing less than an hour of sheer sexually galvanized madness, the exposure of which on this video tape, Karen realized could lead to her being blackmailed or perhaps even worse, certainly loss of her job should this tape ever be viewed by her bosses ... A threat could be real should anyone decide to playback the video recording.

After switching the video back to normal play speed and with her heart once again pounding, Karen then returned the shop floor, there to check if either of the two security staff on duty showed any signs they may be aware of the recording, although having watched both staff for a few minutes and even making eye contact with them a few times, Karen could see no indication that anything may out of the ordinary, or that they were viewing her in any other way than was normal, while thankfully giving Karen’s heartbeat the opportunity to return to normal.

Although even then, Karen was only too aware the threat would remain in her thoughts, but that she would now just have to put it to the back of her mind, if that were possible...

Laying there soaking in her bath, Karen recalled how that this young man Phil had confiscated her thong and then placed the tiny garment in his pocket, then Karen found herself quite excited when not wearing anything under her normal work skirt, even more so when she had to visit the warehouse again in the early afternoon to attend to another delivery.

Although Terry the supervisor was now back at his rightful position, Karen none the less found her eyes instinctively turning toward where she assumed Phil would be working ... and there he was, at the back of one of the lorries which were about to be unloaded and where, when seeing Karen looking in his direction, Phil smiled and said

“How you doing Mrs Taylor how are you enjoying your day? not feeling the chill I hope” smiled Phil, the feeling the chill part, being an obvious reference to his having Karen’s thong in his pocket.

Karen expected him to be around at that area and immediately when she saw him her nipples instantly became erect and her clitoris started twitching and throbbing as if she was pleased to see him. His muscular body facing towards Karen with his deep grey eyes it was as if bolts of electricity shot through her entire body with outright total lust and desire. Karen’s body shivered all over from both desire and fear and somehow saw into the depths of her hidden mind and soul with such illicit feelings, with her thoughts still fresh in her mind from the encounter when doing the stocktaking while being naked with this thug.

Fuck! though Karen, she was even having to cross her legs to exhort a little pressure on her clit while watching Phil smiling back at her, knowing what had gone earlier in the morning, even if he couldn’t be aware Karen had not bothered to wear another pair of knickers and that while having to squeeze her clit between her legs, a trickle of her cunt juices were running down the top of her thighs.

Nor could Phil have been aware that for the last couple of hours, Karen had revelled in not having her cunt covered and was constantly throbbing to recollections of his huge cock shooting an endless stream of his cum into her mouth, along with her thoughts of Phil standing there in the warehouse with her thong in his pocket, perhaps even stroking it while speaking to her.

So while relaxing in the bathwater thinking of what had gone earlier during the day, Karen took hold of her nipples between her thumbs and fingers and squeezed, pinched, twisted and pulled on them, sending a wave of sexual pleasure to her clit.

A clitoris which had become erect in itself while her clit throbbed in anticipation and a longing for Phil’s cock to be again in her mouth as she tasted and swallowed his cum, just as she had done earlier in the day when in the W & S store...

It was only then Karen realised that her daughter was standing at the doorway to the bathroom

“Hello Mum, you’ve been a long time soaking in the bath, I do hope that you have not been playing with those nipples, that’s a job for others”

Instantly feeling guilty when hearing her daughter’s almost scolding comment, the startled Karen’s fingers immediately left her nipples as she jolted upright in the bath to look across where her smiling daughter stood,

“Strewth Chloe you gave me a real fright,., how long have you been standing there””Long enough so see what you have been doing Mother, I’d say you were playing with yourself and you know that playing with yourself is now a punishable offence don’t you Mother”?

Karen’s naughty thoughts had been rudely interrupted just when Phil’s cock was inside her mouth, little realizing that her daughter had obviously been watching her mother’s fingers pulling and twisting her nipples.

“Obviously you have been playing with your nipples, otherwise they wouldn’t be erect Mother, so I’m wondering just what punishment is suitable to fit your crime, one that merits a severe spanking from Trev I think, ... so come on, get yourself out of that bath and dry yourself, then come downstairs to the lounge!”

So there Karen was, from soaking in the bath with naughty thoughts of Phil, to now having to drying herself with the towel while staring at herself in the bathroom mirror, before having to go downstairs, wearing only her pink satin robe into the lounge where Chloe and Trevor sat.

“Did I say you could be dressed Mother? I just said that you were to come downstairs, so please remove your robe so that we can ascertain the severity of your punishment” Chloe scolded her Mother.

Karen stood briefly staring at her daughter in defiance, but then slowly undid the satin belt holding her robe together and with the robe open, Chloe’s Mother slowly slipped the robe from her shoulders, before allowing the thin pink satin material to fall to the carpet, only too aware she was once again fully naked before the stern eyes of Chloe’s boyfriend Trevor and in a deafening silence until it was Chloe who said.

“Now stand with your hands behind your head, legs spread head upright with your eyes looking straight ahead ... and I don’t want to hear a single word from you Mother”

Doing her daughter’s bidding while staring straight ahead, Karen recalled it certainly wasn’t the first time she’d been naked before her daughter’s boyfriend, Yes, Trevor had seen her naked in her bedroom when standing before her, his cock still hard and supporting a cum filled condom, when ordering her to spread her legs, just so that he could view her naked cunt, while telling Karen to keep quiet and not to say anything about it to Chloe, her daughter...

But now it was different and as she stood subserviently naked with her hands behind her head, just as she had done with the young thug Phil, Karen’s heart was thumping against her chest and her tits rising up and down in tune with her heavy breathing and tits thrust forward with huge nipples like two beacons.

And it was there, in the lounge of her own, naked before her daughter and her daughter’s young boyfriend, Karen stood, realising Trevor was taking in the beauty that was her naked body standing before him and unable to resist a quick glance down to his erect cock, tenting against his boxers, which were in fact the only item of clothing Trevor was wearing. Minutes passed with no one saying anything before Trevor spoke.

A silence during which, flashbacks of Phil’s huge cock in her mouth repeatedly came into the mind of Karen, along with the thought she’d twice today been subjugated by and standing before men young enough to be her own sons and that she was loving every minute of it, although then the voice of Trevor interrupted those thoughts by telling Karen.

“So Karen, Chlo tells me that she caught you, shall we say playing with yourself, or to be more precisely your nipples, if that’s’ correct then naughty, naughty, but Chloe also informs me the three of us will be going out on Thursday evening, which should be fun and which will be a nice surprise for John when he gets home I assume Friday.”

Karen wondered what else Chloe and Trevor had spoken about while she was upstairs, while also wondering what her husband John would think, should he become aware his wife had been comparing the size and power of the cocks of the two young men she’d stood before today, proudly naked, but then Trevor was adding.

“By the time we go out Thursday, I will expect, no! demand that your cunt is bald, either you will shave your cunt in front of me, or I will shave your cunt myself, it’s your choice Karen, but when it’s done you will thank me and then display your cunt to me for inspection to see how smooth it is, you will do so laying on the coffee with your legs spread wide for my inspection, during which time you will also pull aside your cunt lips to give me a good view inside that delicious looking cube you spent far too long hiding from me”

“And Karen, when we do go out Thursday, you will not be wearing anything under the skirt which Chloe chooses for you, other than fresh air ... Have I made myself clear?

Karen took in what Trevor had said. This is the third time recently that she had been ordered to have her cunt shaved! so she meekly smiled in a submissive and obedient manner and accepted the situation by nodding her head toward Trevor in agreement, curiously wondering how Trevor’s cock would feel lodged deep in her Anus, but then hadn’t Phil laid claim to her Ass on that first occasion and even repeated that assertion earlier in the day, “who knows, perhaps I’ll get to compare the two” thought Karen wickedly.

“Good ... now to your punishment Karen, what shall we do with her Chloe, we have a couple of days to prepare your bitch mother for Thursday, but in the meantime, her naked ass needs to be warmed up a tad, so what shall we use Chlo, a good thorough spanking I think and with your Mum bent over your knees while I do so, just for that maximum humiliation factor.”

“For now though Karen, your daughter and myself will discuss how severely you are to be punished, while you will turn around, bend down and hold your ankles with your feet about 3’ apart with your legs straight so I can take a good look at that Anus I’ve been eying up since I moved in”

Later In bed, after her spanking from spanking Trevor along with his fingers delving between her cunt lips to produce an intense orgasm, Karen lay awake thinking of the wondrous feeling Trevor’s spanking had given her, of the pain and pleasure all rolled into one, before finally drifting into a deep sleep, broken only the following morning by those all too familiar sounds noises coming from her daughter’s bedroom...

Laying there gradually coming awake the following morning, Karen wanted nothing more than to reach between her legs and rub that ever-present itch on her clit, although fearful of her daughters warning she wasn’t to play with herself, Karen was left frustrated by an itch and throbbing that simply wouldn’t go away, even more so when having to listen to her daughter Chloe’s noisy lovemaking with the boyfriend who quite incredibly had only hours earlier, given Chloe’s own mother a fearful spanking while his exploring fingers toyed with every intimate part of her body.

After minutes of envious listening, Karen eventually heard those bed bouncing noises coming to an end and only moments later Trevor was walking confidently into her bedroom with another cum filled condom dangling down from his still erect cock as he stood before Karen’s bed.

By then Karen knew the drill and sliding her body to the edge of her bed, pulled the duvet back and sat naked staring up at Trevor’s cock only inches from her face, complete with a used condom, a condom full of the semen Trevor had just ejaculated into and dangling only inches from the mouth of the Mother of the girl whose cunt that condom had only moments ago been thrusting in and out of.

There on the edge of her bed, without using her hands, Karen slipped her lips around Trevor’s half erect cock, taking its full length into her mouth as far as that young almost erect cock brushing the entrance to her throat, only then did Karen’s lips find the end of Trevor’s condom, before then managing to gradually peel back the rubber along the length of his cock, using only her lips until the open end of the condom was resting over the head of Trevor’s cock.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.