The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 10: Karen

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 10: Karen - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

That evening, Karen reflected upon the drive home from their Sunday lunch and of how she’d thought herself fortunate not to have been eaten alive by Trevor while sitting alongside him on the way home, when she and her daughter’s young boyfriend had engaged in a tongue to tongue battle on the rear seat while Trevor made it his business to discover every curve and contour of Karen’s breasts and nipples, while through the driver’s mirror, Karen could see Chloe at the wheel nodding her approval.

Although had Karen felt slighted that Trevor hadn’t eased her mouth down upon his obvious rock-hard cock, when that had at the time seemed to be the most obvious and natural thing for Trevor to be doing?

Damn, right she had!

Although perhaps her daughter hadn’t given Trevor permission to do so, thought Karen, even though, after the events in the restaurant, the sexy and exciting way she was dressed, the people who had looked at her in obvious lust.

Not to mention the appearance of her young nemesis Phil and the way he’d looked at her and spoken to her, a look of what Karen had seen as ‘ownership’ combined with talking to Karen as if he owned her, had sent a shiver of sexual anticipation through her the like of which she’d never previously experienced ... and all in the matter of less than a minute.

A minute in which Karen later admitted to herself had been enough to give her an orgasm so intense her tiny thing had been left soaking in her own juices.

So yes, Karen had been fiercely disappointed she hadn’t been allowed to do the one thing she’d been so desperate to do during the drive home.

That of taking Trevor’s cock in her mouth and giving him the best head job he’d ever had ... while seeing the huge weapon she’d so lovingly taken in her mouth as that of the mysterious Phil. rather than Trevor.

Certainly, it had felt very strange having lunch with her daughter and boyfriend Trevor, for dressed as she was Karen felt so out of place and was surprised the Manager had not said anything about her attire, even though Both Chloe and Trevor were respectively well dressed and sitting with her mature mother having along with a couple of glasses of wine.

When the waitress bought their food to the table the young lady served Karen’s first and Karen noticed that the waitress could not take her eyes off the mature woman’s breasts, barely covered as they were by the pink deep plunging bra under the chiffon pink tie-up blouse and Karen what certain she saw the waitress’s eyes show a glint of jealousy.

Throughout the lunch, customers would walk past where Karen was sitting and ordering their meals from the woman behind the bar where they’d gone to order food and drinks, leaving Karen to realise she was now on display to anyone caring to walk past this particular table.

She also knew she was unable to conceal her stocking-clad legs and that her stocking tops were showing under the obvious lecherous gaze of many passing customers.

As some customers walked towards Karen back to their own tables while staring at Karen’s only partially covered breasts and erect large nipples Karen heard some of those women making remarks “This shouldn’t be allowed” and “Who the fuck does she think is coming in here dressed like that” “Does she not have a shred of decency” along with the envious looks of disapproval as Karen sat tucking into her meal, unconcerned about how others saw her dressed as she was. For in fact, the opposite was true, for Karen had learnt to exhibit herself through her daughter’s constant training of her Mother in the art of exhibitionism.

Having arrived home, Karen then went straight upstairs to remove her daughter’s stockings, ready for tomorrow’s encounter and concerned should they become laddered, while the rest of the afternoon was spent by Trevor watching a Sunday afternoon football match, while Karen did the ironing which she had washed earlier.

Bored with the football, Chloe had gone upstairs with her phone to chat with her great friend Natalie, either in her bedroom or sitting on top of the stairs. It was there Karen heard the laughter and giggling from Chloe, chatting along with a voice Karen assumed to be that of Natalie and it was as usual while doing her weekly ironing Karen’s thoughts would then often stray to her daughter’s controlling behaviour toward her mother.

Certainly One such thought of Karen today was the question of why, a couple of hours ago, her daughter had taken a photo of her naked mother with her hands locked behind her head, before her daughter Chloe once again slipped her fingers between Karen’s legs, while telling her Mother in no any certain circumstances she needed to her pubic hair trimmed and removed and that she’d be inviting her boyfriend Trevor to assist her in the shaving of her Mother’s pubic hair.

Although just why did her daughter insist her Mother now wear such sexy lingerie and smile as if she was happy to do so while posing for her daughter’s phone camera, before wearing a couple of other items, which Chloe had laid on the bed for her to wear completing the outfit, just why did Chloe need those photos?

Karen began ironing and pressing a few of Trevor’s work clothes, even though working as a car mechanic most of those did not need ironing, none the less Karen had to iron some of Trevor’s shirts and t-shirts and when doing so, thoughts of Trevor walking into her bedroom with that cum filled condom dangling from the bottom of his cock were still fresh in her mind. What was it Trevor had said ... oh yes, that “he could spend an entire day fucking and bury his face into Karen’s cunt, but that if his girlfriend found out then Karen’s ass would get a severe spanking’

Gazing over at Trevor watching football on the television, Karen’s thoughts turned to the dilemma she was facing, that of trying to please her daughter’s boyfriend without her daughter discovering what her Mother was up to.

This was a position similar to that Karen now found herself with the young warehouse assistant and her not saying anything about last week’s encounter to her store manager Dave.

All in all, Karen really hoped she wasn’t digging a hole for herself by keeping silent on both those issues, while perhaps every bit as important was Karen not saying one single word to her husband John about any of it.

Especially when on the previous evening Karen had for the first time experienced her own physical and sexual capitulation toward others and that she didn’t care one little bit that she had become sexually submissive toward her own teenage daughter and her boyfriend.

For after all this was supposed to be special, a new beginning. After watching that BDSM video and then spending time with her daughter not only fucking Karen with her daughter’s strap-on then having her daughter straddle Karen’s head allowing her to lower herself down onto Karen’s face and for the time in her life experienced using her tongue to lick and suck onto someone’s cunt, but this was on her own daughter’s body which tasted and sweet. Everything until then even her posing for her daughter’s phone camera and even sucking Trevor’s cock and the stark reminder of his words to her done and everything Chloe and Trevor had done to her, even during the following aftermath, Karen had remained on a sexual and emotional high, One she hoped would never end, one of which knew she wanted more, much more.

Although Karen also wondered just how could she possibly admit such emotions to her daughter Chloe, let alone Trevor. If only Karen’s husband John had been more assertive in their sex and general lives, had that been the case she could have been enjoying a new lifestyle years ago, instead of allowing her true desires to vegetate at the back of her mind?

And what was it Trevor had told her when insisting she count aloud and to then thank him after each of those dozen slaps to her ever more painful bottom?

“Of Course, your new Master may require you to say something else when he takes control of you”

Words that had Karen almost creaming there and then, even after Trevor’s eventual departure to sleep with Chloe, for as tired as she was, Karen couldn’t help but to wonder just who ‘Her ‘New Master’ was to be, had he even ever met her, his new ‘Slave’? ‘If his Slave I am to be’ mused Karen, yet again aroused by such wicked thoughts.

‘Surely not Trevor! Would Chloe ever countenance such an idea? Surely not, so what about this mysterious Jim perhaps? John’s workmate Barry? No Barry didn’t appear to be the type ... or even John himself, who’d taken a huge liking for fucking my Ass recently ... nope, no way’ Decided Karen.

These and many more such thoughts as to the identity of the ‘Master ‘ who was apparently to control her, went round and around Karen’s head until falling into a deep well earned sleep, her last thought being the whole idea was absurd, she was a married woman for goodness sake and how could any husband agree to the idea of his wife being controlled by another Man, before then seeing images of that young thug Phil, who had so casually confronted her over Lunch, undressing her with steely eyes, toying with her while simultaneously frightening the hell out of Karen...

Hearing the usual sounds of energetic lovemaking coming from her daughter’s room the following morning was enough to yet again arouse Karen from her slumbers like a very reliable alarm clock and with that lovemaking between a Karen-lookalike daughter and her boyfriend Trevor, Karen’s fingers very soon found their way down to and between her cunt lips, there to massage her clit, even though Karen was fully aware her behaviour was in direct contradiction of her daughters order that she again never to play with herself in bed without Chloe’s permission.

Unfortunately, today was Monday and where for so long the looming confrontation with the young warehouse thug had been in the back of Karen’s mind.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.