The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor - Cover

The Downfall, Submission & Enslavement of Karen Taylor

Copyright© 2022 by Karen T

Chapter 9

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 9 - A rebellious and strong willed teenager’s determination to experiment upon and control the mind and even body of her Beautiful Blonde yet sexually tentative store manager Mother, leads to an ever growing desire within Karen’s daughter Chloe, one which sets in motion a train of events that will take her whole family into a world of psychological control, BDSM and sexual enslavement where long suppressed fantasies gradually become reality.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/Fa   Fa/Fa   Teenagers   Blackmail   Lesbian   Heterosexual   True Story   Workplace   Cuckold   Sharing   Slut Wife   Incest   Mother   Father   Daughter   BDSM   MaleDom   FemaleDom   Humiliation   Spanking   Group Sex   Black Male   White Male   White Female   White Couple   Anal Sex   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   Facial   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism   Big Breasts   Public Sex   Nudism  

As much as she loved being the centre of attention wherever she went, Karen was both pleased but also a little embarrassed to be sitting as she was in the large chair in the Gastro pub dining table chair. A chair that would not be out of place in the lounge of most homes, but were dotted around the pub and around most tables.

The issue for Karen was that prior to leaving Home, Karen had as instructed by Chloe, dressed in one of her daughter’s rather short split-side leather skirts, while along with the short leather skirt, Karen also wore a pink chiffon tie-up top that was all but transparent, leaving Karen’s low cut matching pink plunge bra clearly visible behind her blouse, along with part of her large breasts.

As for the leather Skirt, Karen had by now almost given up on her battle to prevent the supple leather from riding so high along her thighs the lace tops of her black seam stockings had soon become clearly visible, while unfortunately for her, Karen was unable to pull the chair fully beneath the dining table to conceal her legs that now on display to anyone caring to walk past this particular table.

A table which whether by accident or design had been reserved for herself, Chloe and Trevor, even though many other reserved tables appeared to be located in a more secluded area, right then leaving Karen hoping Trevor and Chloe would soon be returning from a seemingly endless chat with a woman behind the bar where they’d gone to order food and drinks, having first placed Karen in this specific chair, under the obvious lecherous gaze of many passing customers, some even female.

While Karen probably wouldn’t have chosen these clothes herself, she’d really had no choice in the matter. Not when having enjoyed an all but naked Sunday morning in the lounge, along with her fully dressed daughter and boyfriend Trevor. That of reading the Sunday Papers watching TV and drinking coffee, along with episodes of either Trevor or Chloe toying with and caressing Karen’s freely available body as they wished, while Karen, delighted at being the centre of attention, was enjoying every single moment.

It was when Karen heard the washing machine finish she walked into the kitchen followed by her daughter to take the washing out of the machine to put outside in the garden Chloe’s eyes met Karen’s eyes. Nothing was needed to have been said, her daughter’s eyes told Karen that she was going to go out in the garden. So when she came back indoors and walked past Trevor practically naked with the empty washing basket Trevor lifted up the newspaper that he was reading his eyes followed Karen’s long naked legs into the kitchen

Karen facing the sink started to wash the coffee mugs and the odd few things, that behind her she felt her daughter’s hands upon her hips and then sliding up and down her Mother’s body, before pulling Karen’s red bra away from her large breasts, then cupping them in her hands and squeezing her mother’s hardening nipples with her fingers.

“Ohhhh my god Chloe” moaned Karen, when her daughter began nuzzling and kissing her neck while Chloe’s fingers lightly scratched their way down over her mother’s stomach and slipped inside Karen’s tiny thong to once again find her Mother’s already very moist cunt lips before gently massaging Karen’s enlarged clitoris, leaving Karen wondering why her husband John never paid this much attention to her. Chloe’s fingers easily slipped inside her rather wet cunt and started wriggling around, her hips pressed against Chloe’s body “Ohhh fuck”

She gripped the edge of the worktop dropping a mug into the water. Chloe was still kissing the back of her Mother’s neck her knees soon became weak as those fingers slid in and out of her cunt. Karen was moaning louder. But for Karen of all a sudden and all too soon Chloe was withdrawing her fingers and leaving her disappointed Mother on the very edge of another huge orgasm. Then after slipping a couple of her fingers into her Mother’s mouth for Karen to suck upon, Chloe told her Mother “It’s time to get you dressed for lunch, we don’t want to lose our table reservation

Having been followed upstairs by Chloe while only too aware the elastic between her buttocks did nothing to hide them from the gaze of her daughter, it was only when in her bedroom Karen first saw the sexy clothes more suitable for a nightclub Chloe had arranged in order upon her mother’s bed.

“Oh my goodness Chloe...! surely you can’t expect me to wear that stuff for Sunday Lunch” exclaimed Karen when looking down at the short brown leather skirt with a slit down the side, a pink chiffon almost transparent tie-up blouse along with a pink plunge bra, tiny matching thong and suspender belt beside a pair of lace top black seam stockings. “You can and eventually you will, either now or after a spanking from Trevor, after which you’ll be locked in your room for the rest of the day while Trevor and I go out to lunch ... it’s your choice Mother!”

Certainly, this wouldn’t be the first time Karen Taylor had worn such clothing, although that had been in Bars during beach holidays along with John and Chloe who herself was usually dressed in even more outrageous clothing, leaving Chloe the centre of attention more than her Mother, a centre of attention drawing no shortage of men and boys toward them, often groping and cuddling mother and daughter under what Karen soon realized were the aroused excited eyes of husband John.

However, looking at the stern face of her daughter and then into her steely eyes, Karen perhaps for the first time realized Chloe wasn’t such playing games, she was being deadly serious and that Chloe had been deadly serious since she’d made her Mother watch the BDSM movie alongside Trevor last night and probably long before then.

Karen for the first time felt a little frightened of Chloe by the power her daughter was now wielding over her, although Karen’s overall emotion was one of sexual anticipation when realizing just how clever and skilfully her daughter was mentally and sexually dominating her.

So thinking discretion to be the better part of valour while not wishing her day to be spoilt with a spanking from Trevor before being locked in her room and missing lunch out, dropping her eyes from those of her daughter, Karen removed her red bra and tiny thong in preparation to dress in the clothes her daughter had laid out for her.

Although prior to her allowing Karen to begin dressing, Chloe had her Mother standing naked before her, with her legs well spread and hands linked together behind her head, ensuring Karen was displaying her glistening cunt lips and breasts to the IPhone Camera Chloe then used to capture her Mother in this position. Chloe stepped closer to her Mother and started again cupping her naked tits and gently caressing them before holding her erect nipples between her thumbs and forefingers slightly squeezing and twisting before lowering her mouth to her Mother’s nipples. When Chloe looked up she saw her Mother taking a few deep breaths but she remained enjoying her daughter’s mouth around first then the other nipple.

Chloe stood, her right hand between her Mother’s legs, she was toying with Karen’s cunt lips her outer labia parted easily, her finger brushed against her clitoris “Mother you and I, we both have almost identical outer lips ‘Outies’ that stick out and help to facilitate female ejaculation and those have them as we have are considered fortunate to enhance sexual pleasure. With that in mind Mother exposing them is one of the utmost things on a woman’s body, one certainly who is sexually active. Although Mother I know you trim your pubic area, however from now on you will shave your cunt regularly, maybe Trevor could even assist you in doing it for you. We don’t have time today as we are going out. I’ll have a word with Trev. I see that you are rather wet down there.”

Not satisfied with just capturing a photo of her Mother naked Chloe stepped away and had her Mother wear the clothes laid out on the bed and also wearing the erotic lingerie and yet another photo of Karen eventually wearing the short leather skirt black stockings and the pink chiffon tie up blouse behind which Karen’s pink bra and breasts were clearly visible...

Photos of Karen Taylor which would later be forwarded to her father on Whatsapp by Chloe, along with a short clip of the video her Mother was unaware had been recording on Chloe’s phone when in bed with her daughter the previous evening, a recording which along with some selfies of her own naked body she’d already sent to her father. All of which Chloe knew would no doubt please and excite her father and be masturbating over and over in his hotel. All of which formed part of Chloe’s plans to ensure her grateful father John remained under her control, even when hundreds of miles away.

I’ll look after you and ensure mummy doesn’t go fucking anyone without permission while you’re away Daddy” Chloe had told John in her room when alone together prior to his departure while wearing only her black bra and a tiny matching thong, even though John had been unsure of what his daughter meant by ‘without permission’ ... but who’s permission? Certainly not his if he wasn’t there to witness his wife being abused and fucked by another man.

Although right then John wasn’t about to argue with Chloe, not when she was standing so close to him while wearing no more than some very skimpy and revealing lingerie struggling to contain her large breasts while Chloe’s triangle of thin material that was her tiny thong barely concealed her mound and bald cunt lips, leaving John all too aware of his now erect cock as Chloe continued. “But first you Daddy must do something for his daughter”

Which in the event had been John stripping naked and on hands and knees to worship Chloe’s cunt lips with his tongue as she sat on the edge of her bed and under his daughter’s instructions using his hand to masturbate his erect throbbing cock until cumming over the carpet, earning John a spanking over the knees of his daughter, along with the instruction he afterwards ‘clean his mess up’...

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.