My Wife Instructs My Three Virgin Friends - Cover

My Wife Instructs My Three Virgin Friends

by Recipient

Copyright© 2022 by Recipient

Erotica Sex Story: My wife and I had only been sexually intimate with each other. I never thought I would enjoy sharing her with other men. She never thought she would enjoy teaching my sexually inexperienced friends how to make love. We were both mistaken.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Romantic   Heterosexual   Fiction   Cuckold   Sharing   Wife Watching   Swinging   Petting   Safe Sex   .

“My three friends bought me an expensive digital camera,” I told my wife. “They want me to take nude photos of you to give them.”

My wife blushed. “Do you want to do that?” she asked.

“Yes, but only if you do. I am proud of you and your body. I like the way my friends look at you. I will not pressure you into doing something you do not want to do. As you know, Bill, Keith, Roger, and I have been friends since college. We were shy, and did not have much of a social life. It has been my great good fortune to meet you and marry you.”

“My three friends still have no wives and no girl friends,” I continued. “They have never seen a naked woman. They know you and like you. You would give them quite a thrill posing naked for them.”

I’m glad they think I am pretty,” my wife said. “The idea of posing for them is kind of exciting. But I do not think I am ready for that.”

“Are you angry at me for asking?” I asked.

“No,” my wife replied. Are you angry at me for refusing?”

“No, of course not.” I said. “I never thought I would like this idea, but I do. I would only show those photographs for my three friends. They would not show them to anyone else. You are precious to my three friends. If you change your mind, let me know. Otherwise, I will never again bring up this subject.”

My three friends and I get together about once a month to watch a sports event on television, or to play cards. When I invited them over to watch a pay per view boxing match, my wife decided to get sexy, by buying a new dress. It was a short dress, made out of thin, almost transparent fabric. The dress covered less than half of her thighs. For my friends’ visit my wife wore no panties under her dress, and no bra. She unbuttoned the top of her dress to show some cleavage. Her nipples protruded under her dress.

When my three friends arrived, Bill said, “You’re looking good tonight, Anne.”

“Anne always looks good,” Keith said.

“Jim sure lucked out,” Roger said.

Anne giggled. “Thanks guys,” she said before walking to the kitchen to fix some snacks for us. As she walked away, her dress clung to her bottom, indicating her lack of panties.

For the rest of the evening we tried to talk and behave as though my friends had not made what could be considered an indecent proposal to my wife. My wife was hinting that she was beginning to like the idea.

By the end of the evening, Anne’s nipples became more protuberant, indicating sexual arousal. She blushed as she saw the erections of my friends and me push against the constraints of our pants. The poor girl was terribly embarrassed.

She became more embarrassed when I teased her to delight my friends. With my inhibitions weakened by wine, I said, “Anne, you are excited so your nipples want to punch hole through your dress. And your vagina is wet with lubrication. I did not buy that dress for you. I did not tell you to wear it to our party with no panties and bra underneath.”

When one of Anne’s shoes got loose, she bent over to fix it. One of her nipples slipped out from the top of her dress. I looked at my friends. Had they seen? They had. I told my wife, “You just showed us a nipple, Darling. This keeps getting better.”

‘My friends are enjoying this,” I continued. “So am I. We hope that someday you overcome your modesty, and let me take nude photos for my friends. That will not happen until you want it to. All of us know eventually you will. We can wait. Right now I am so excited that I want to take your dress off and show my friends how to make love to you.”

That was strong wine.

Not knowing how to respond, Anne ran into our bed room and closed the door. After the boxing match was over my friends left for the evening. I was afraid Anne was angry at me. When I walked into our bed room, my wife was waiting in bed for me, naked, loving, and ready. “That was fun with your friends,” Anne said. “I loved it. Your friends make me feel sexy and desirable.”

“My friends and I loved it too. Blushing enhances your loveliness.”

My wife and I made love with more than our usual feeling.

During a delightful moment of afterglow, Anne told me, “I am ready to take the photos your friends want. Let’s take them tomorrow, after work.”

When we came home from work the next day my wife took her clothes off for the photographs. I told her, “I can see you are about due for a shave, running the inside of my right hand up and down Anne’s vulva. You know I like that part to be smoothly shaven.”

“I certainly do,” Anne said.

“I am sure my friends will too.”

I lay a towel on our bed, and lay my wife on top of it. I got a washcloth, soaked it with warm water, and put it on top of my wife’s vulva for a few minutes to soften the hairs. Then I removed the wash cloth, and rubbed shaving gel over Anne’s vulva. “I love the way you do this,” my wife said.

“My friends will love this too,” I replied. I took Anne to our bath tub and shaved my wife’s vulva with a razor specially designed for a woman’s “bikini area.” When I was finished, I rinsed my wife’s vulva, dried it with a towel, and smoothed aloe vera over it. Anne’s vulva was now bald and smooth. Admiring my handiwork I said, “Your smoothly shaven vulva is beautiful, Darling. I am sure my friends will love it.”

I led Anne to a wall in our home, and placed her next to our large wedding photograph that hangs there. She stood there with her hands behind her back, displaying her charms. Her face looked at me with an expression of love and desire as I took the first photograph. We looked at the photograph afterwards, agreed that it was perfect. I told her to turn around, showing her perfect bottom, putting her hands on her hips, and turning her head around, to look at me.

Our next photograph was of Anne lying naked in bed, as though waiting for me to join her. Our fourth photograph was of Anne cooking dinner, wearing nothing but an apron. The fifth photograph was the way I wanted our friends to see her while eating one of her delicious dinners, and waiting to enjoy her favors.

I looked forward to the day when we would invite each of my friends over, one by one. Each friend would sit across from Anne, trying to concentrate on her, while admiring her magnificent bare breasts.

We made three copies of the photographs. My wife placed the three collections into three manila envelopes, each addressed to each friend. Into each envelope she put a thank you card. We followed this by making love.

During our next party at our home I got the envelopes, and said, “I have presents for you guys. These are the photographs you asked for.”

Bill opened his, and admired the full frontal next to our wedding photograph. “Anne’s lips are made to hold a kiss,” he said. “Her eyes demonstrate love and desire for her husband. Her breasts are large and firm. Her areolas are the size and shape silver dollars. Her nipples stick out with arousal.”

“Anne’s stomach is flat, her waist is narrow, and her rounded hips delightfully frame her shaven vulva,” Bill continued. “Her vulva has a slight mound, and a well defined slit, with no clit hood. It does not get any better than that. Her legs are slender and athletic.”

When Bill looked at the photograph of Anne turned around he said, “I love the way Anne’s long hair flows over her shoulders, and that her arms are thin. Her beautiful bottom makes me think of a Valentine heart.”

After admiring Anne’s other photographs, Bill read out loud her thank you card:

“Dearest Bill, I hope you enjoy looking at my photographs as much as I enjoyed posing for them.

Love and kisses, Anne”

After Bill read that, Anne walked over to him, fully dressed this time, and kissed him on the lips.

When my other friends read their cards, my wife kissed them too.

Keith told my wife, “Your photos are lovely. We will never show them to anyone, or tell anyone else about them, but we will discuss them between ourselves. We have still never seen a naked woman in person. Will you undress for us sometime?”

“Maybe,” Anne said. “I am not ready for that yet.”

“But she is getting ready,” I said. “Be patient. What is worth enjoying is worth waiting for.”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.