Keri the Puppy-girl - Cover

Keri the Puppy-girl

by Mister Bingley

Copyright© 2022 by Mister Bingley

BDSM Sex Story: Keri was reluctant at first, but eventually promised she was up for anything. I ended up pushing those limits.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Reluctant   Heterosexual   Fiction   BDSM   Humiliation   Light Bond   Rough   Spanking   PonyGirl   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Sex Toys   .

When I first met and went on a couple of dates with Keri I couldn’t figure her out. She seems to want to spend time with me, but would dodge me if I ever tried to kiss her, or push my hand away if I ever tried to touch her.

She had me over for dinner eventually and was a good cook. We liked to watch some of the same series, so it evolved to the point that I just viewed her as a buddy who fed me. I was dating other people while I spent time with her.

After a month or so, she nudged against me on the couch when we were watching a show. I put my arm around her, but didn’t think much it beyond that. Anytime I tried anything else, she’d resist me, so I stopped trying.

Once we’d been hanging out for six months or so, one night she turned beet red and was stammering when she tried to talk to me. It took almost an hour and was hard to get a straight answer out of her, but she did her best to explain that she was really uncomfortable talking about anything in any way related to sex. She had no experience, never talked to anyone about it, never read anything about it, and had clammed up whenever the topic came up in school. She’d been ‘sick’ from anxiety when there was a test on sexual health in high school.

She told me how much she appreciated my patience as her boyfriend (which was news to me), but that she was now ready to do whatever I wanted. She didn’t want to talk about it though. She told me to just tell her what to do and she’d do it, but she didn’t want to talk about it before or after.

I found the whole situation quite weird, but I figured it was no skin off of my back to fool around with this willing (?) young woman.

Our first time we just kissed a bit. When I went to feel her up, she grunted and pushed my hand away. I told her “remember you said you’d do whatever I tell you to do. Don’t push me away when I’m touching you.”

She turned red and nodded.

I felt her up through her sweater that night, but she never pushed me away again after that.


The next time we got together, we’d eaten and were watching TV again and I pulled her in and started kissing her. Everything was heating up as I put my hand up under her sweater and squeezed her nipples through her bra. When I started working to undo the closure at the back, she pulled away from me.

“Pulling away is another form of pushing me away,” I said. “Don’t pull away.” I wondered if this was going hit her breaking point and she’d kick me out. I’d miss the meals and hanging out, but I was pretty worked up and didn’t want to be denied.

Instead, she nodded and leaned back in towards me. I popped open her bra’s hook then began fondling her bare nipples and breasts. She was breathing heavily as I tweaked her nipples and she gasped “maybe this is going too fast.”

I normally would have backed off, but after six months and finally getting to play with her goods, I wasn’t in the mood to slow down. “You said you’d do what I told you and you didn’t want to talk about it,” I reminded her. She flushed and nodded. “You should enthusiastically do what I tell you and happily go along with what I start. Like dancing, follow my lead,” I said.

She nodded.

I began playing with her bare breasts again and she was soon flushed deep red and panting hard. My guess was this was a decade of pent up sexual lust finally being released. Or she was just being enthusiastic like I’d suggested. If she was acting she deserved an Oscar.

When I opened her pants and slid my hand down them, she continued kissing me and didn’t object, pull away, or try to stop me. She was dripping wet and I finger fucked her to an orgasm.


The next day I was thinking about everything that happened and trying to figure Keri out. Most women I date have a submissive streak, but as near as I could tell, she was the most submissive woman I’d ever been with. Her embarrassment talking about anything sexual and her deep commitment to do exactly what I told her to opened up all sorts of possibilities.

Rather than the give and take I was used to with other dates, with Keri I just told her what to do, or did what I wanted to her, and she went along with it.

She never seemed to talk to other women about what was normal for them or even read about it online, which left me in the position of being able to fulfill any desire I had with her.

Her only real limits seemed to be that she wouldn’t fuck bareback. Talking to a doctor about birth control was inconceivable to her and she understood the risk of pregnancy. She also wouldn’t let me take nude photographs of her, she understood the risk of dirty pictures of her getting out. Other women I dated had no problem with either of these, so it bugged me that this was where she drew the line.

She was also starting to get more demanding outside of the bedroom. She had no problem telling me what she wanted non-sexually, and was pushing hard to get married.

With the relationship stuff becoming a pain and her refusing to do things that I was getting from other women, I ended up breaking up with her.


A couple of months after we’d broken up, I’d had ideas for a few more things I’d do with Keri if we were still together. I sent her an email telling her I’d gotten a new season of a series we both liked and offered to drop it off at her place. She invited me over on Friday night and said she’d make me dinner as a thank you for the series.

My advice for young guys: try to stay friends after you break up with a woman.

We’d had a tasty meal and I’d given her the series. She stood up and said “thanks again for the series. It was fun having dinner with you. I think I’ll watch the first episode after you leave.”

I put my arm around her and pulled her close, moving in to kiss her. She pulled away.

“Wait, what’s this?” she asked. “Do you want to start dating again?” she asked hopefully.

“Usually when people break up, if they stay friends they keep having a sexual relationship,” I explained. “Women like it, because it lets them keep having sex without increasing the number of sexual partners they’ve had. Unless you’re dating someone new, we should continue our sexual relationship the same as it was when we were dating, but without dating.”

She flushed and said “No, there’s no one new.”

I leaned in to kiss her and we started making out, just like old times.


I went home after a hand job and blow job, both enjoyable reminders of times past. Keri gave me a masturbation show with her vibrator, and she seemed especially enthusiastic, so I guessed that she’d been missing our sexy times too.

I got online and ordered a few things that I would bring over on our next date.


Pulling it out of my bag, I put the collar I’d bought around Keri’s neck. She looked at it, lifting up the tag that read “Kay-Kay”.

“It’s cute, but I don’t know where I’ll wear it,” she joked.

“This is your magic collar,” I said. “When it’s on you, you transform into ‘Kay-Kay’, my human puppy girl.”

“Ok,” she said with a grin. “When does the transformation happen?”

“Immediately,” I said. “And puppy-girls can’t talk. They can only bark, growl, or whimper - the normal noises a puppy makes.”

She looked at me, amused, and didn’t say anything.

“Puppy-girls don’t wear clothing, so as soon as you transform you should take all your clothes off,” I continued. She started undressing immediately, as having her strip had been a part of many of our games in the past. I took out a pair of puffy mittens, knee pads, and a butt plug with a furry tail attached. “Once you’re naked, you should put all these on. Feel free to get some lube for the tail if you want. Once your fully dressed and transformed, you should crawl around on your hands and knees and pretend to by my puppy.”

Keri put on the knee pads, used some lube and inserted the tail, and finally pulled on the mittens. She had to pull the second mitten on with her teeth. Once she was crawling on the floor she came over and barked softly at me.

“How’s my good girl?” I asked. I began rubbing Kay-Kay’s body and chest. Rubbing my hands over her breasts and nipples I asked “does Kay-Kay like a belly rub? Does she?” Kay-Kay gave a happy ‘arf’.

Getting into the spirit of things, Keri pranced around her living room on her hand and knees jumped up on me and licked my face and hands. I went and got a bar of Keri’s favorite dark chocolate and broke it into small pieces. She looked at me and the chocolate, then started to beg.

“Pose,” I commanded. Kay-Kay looked at me in confusion. Walking over to her, I changed her position from how she was begging so that she was kneeling, with her body raised and legs spread and her breasts hanging gloriously from her chest. She begged with her mittens in front of her chest. I moved the mittens lower. Her entire body was lewdly on display. I turned to get a piece of chocolate.

While my back was turned, she pulled her knees together and lifted her ‘paws’ in front of her breasts. She gave me a bratty smile when I turned around.

“No,” I said. Putting the chocolate down, I again commanded “pose” and spread her knees apart and lowered her paws. I picked up the chocolate and, when she held the position said “good girl” and fed it to her. I began rubbing her breasts and telling her what a good girl she was. She happily panted with her tongue out and licked my face.

“Present,” I commanded. Looking at me in confusion, she started to get in the pose position again. “No,” I said and pushed her shoulders down until her face and upper body were pressed up against the floor. I took hold of her hips and lifted them up. She started to raise her head and look at what I was doing. “No,” I said. “Pose.” I pushed her head down and pulled up her hips.

Moving the furry tail that was hanging between her legs out of the way, her wet pussy was sticking up in the air. I took a piece of chocolate and walked around to her head and fed it to her. She started to raise up and I again said “No. Pose.” She put her cheek back on the floor and pressed her upper body against it.

Walking around, I ran my hand around her groin. As I moved a finger along her lips, she began making a repeated ‘arfing’ noise. I had some lube within reach, but she was so wet it wasn’t necessary. I ran my finger along her vaginal opening and moistened it.

Gently, going deeper each stroke, I started finger fucking her. After I had one finger all the way into her, I wet a second finger in her then start gently working two into her. Stroking her inside, front wall I rubbed her and she began pushing back on my hand.

“Good girl,” I said. “Hump.” I continued rubbing my fingers inside her and she more enthusiastically began pushing back on me. Withdrawing my fingers elicited a disappointed grunt from her. Grabbing a condom, I rolled it onto myself, then rubbed my cock along her pussy. She thrust back at me as I did. “Good girl, hump,” I repeated.

Lining myself up with her entrance, I put the tip slightly inside of her. “Hump,” I commanded. She began thrusting back and forth, fucking herself deeper onto my cock until she was pulling herself forward and backwards along the floor fucking me hard. I gently stroked her hip as she plunged herself repeatedly onto me.

After a couple of minutes, her energy started to flag and she started slowing down. Giving her a swat on the ass, I said “hump.” She resumed fucking me vigorously. The condom dampened the sensation for me, but after a few more minutes I came.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.