4 December 2009 - Cover

4 December 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 8

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 8 - On this day, to celebrate the end of high school exams, Tom Williams has asked Jenny out on a movie date.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Jenny sat straddling Tom on the shallow end steps. Water droplets cascaded down between her firm breasts, nipples remaining hard. Her legs wrapped around him, and she pretended to hump his cock as they kissed.

“I guess it is true what they say about cool water and a man’s cock, how it shrivels,” she joked, stroking his soft cock.

“Dad says it’s trying to preserve blood flow to my heart.”

“I’m sure my mouth and pussy can get your blood flowing again.”

“I have no doubt that you will. I wonder what our parents are talking about, looking our way every so often.”

“Knowing my family, they’re talking about sex,” she replied, forming his hand on her breast.

“Speaking of sex, there is something I should tell you about.”

“You like boys and sucking cock?”

“No!”

“I wouldn’t think any less of you if you did suck cock and swallow cum for me.”

“Jesus, Jenny, you sure want a lot from me for being just friends.”

“What did you want to tell me?”

“I’m more experienced with women than I’ve let on, though I didn’t lick my cum from their pussy after fucking them like I enjoy doing to you.”

“And I’m grateful that you do. It makes our loving that much more personal and complete.”

“You see, twice I’ve gone with my mom to the Quinte Convention Center, where a woman has rented several hotel rooms. Myself and a number of teenaged boys fuck the married women that are there. These women get off being fucked or giving blow jobs to teenaged boys. If any of them are mother and son, they like to see them commit incest. Some will bring their daughter for those women who like to lick pussy as their fucked.”

“That’s Karen and Wendy for sure. You must like that.”

“I do, what normal boy wouldn’t?”

“Do the women pay you like a male prostitute?”

“No, but some of the wives have taken a boy on a sexy date when their husband has been away, pay for their expenses and do a lot of fucking. Some wives will stay the night with one or more boys for more fucking and blow jobs.”

“I know Karen would like that. She likes teen boys fucking her and also licking teen pussy.”

“I just wanted to tell you. I haven’t even told any of my guy friends at school or live near me.”

“I appreciate you confiding you secret to me. I won’t tell anyone. As you can well imagine, our family isn’t exactly typical. Have you stayed the night with one of the wives?”

“Yes I have. I see what you mean with your mother and the one named, Tina, kissing and fingering the other’s pussy.”

“I don’t think a day goes by without some sort of sex happening in our home.”

“Let’s go over to them and they can watch me give you a blow job, that’s if my mom and the other wives can keep their horny hands off you.”

They stepped from the pool and dried off, going to their parents. Dan and Marie were kissing with him fingering her pussy, and she was stroking his cock. The wives stared at Tom’s cock as he approached them.

“Mom, I told Jenny about what we do a few times a year, + meeting other married women for sex.”

“I mentioned it to them also. Karen, Wendy, Tina, and Lisa, plus a few others, will be at our next get-together. “I’m sure you’ll look forward to fucking them as much as they want to sample you.”

“I’m going to give Tom a blow job for everyone to watch.”

“Before you do, Tom, please come to me.” He approached Marie, and she caressed his soft cock, leaned over and began sucking on it. Jenny, I hope you don’t mind if the girls sample his cock.”

Marie motioned him to Karen, whose eyes fluttered as she took his teen cock in her mouth. “Don’t make him cum, you horny barracuda!” Wendy joked.

“I’ll taste his cum next week.”

Tom could feel his cock springing to life as he moved to Wendy. Tina took several sucks, wanting to taste his cum. Jenny looked on as her mom’s mouth maintained his hard cock.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.