4 December 2009 - Cover

4 December 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 7

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 7 - On this day, to celebrate the end of high school exams, Tom Williams has asked Jenny out on a movie date.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Dan caressed Marie, lightly kissing her. He lifted her top over her head to reveal full breasts with semi-hard nipples. He knelt, pulling down her short skirt and thong panties.

“Marie, you have a very sexy, desirable body,” Karen remarked, and the others agreed.

“If Dan hasn’t told you, we’re into pussy almost as much as a good cock,” Wendy mentioned.

“He did say you might want to get your hands on me.”

“And our lips,” Tina said.

“And our tongues,” Lisa added.

“We see that you shave your pussy, we call keep our bare,” Tina said. They boldly spread their legs to show their bare slits.

“Is your son available for fucking? Us wives have a weakness for young teen cock and pussy, fourteen and on up to about a hundred,” Karen joked. “We have four teenaged boys in the family to keep us busy in bed.”

“He might be available.”

Marie was quick to strip off Dan’s clothes and go to her knees. She felt energized performing in front of the girls as she sucked on his cock. They heard a soft moan and looked at the TV screen to see Dan making Bobbie cum.

“Tina, we’ve haven’t seen Bobbie in quite a while. How is she doing?”

“She had to go home for a few months to help take care of her sick father. She should be coming back soon. I miss and love her so much.”

“Don’t we all.”


Dan brought Marie to her feet, his hard cock poking at her stomach as they kissed. He guided her onto the lounger pad, lightly covering her body. After several kisses, his lips travelled to her shoulders, down to each nipple, over her rib cage and flat stomach to her bald mound.

Marie spread her legs for him, and he got comfortable and began to lick and finger her. Her fingers combed his hair, moaning softly, showing her approval. She glanced to her right and noticed Karen and Lisa kissing and fingering the other’s pussy, as were Wendy and Tina.

Soon, Dan was rewarded with the sensual sounds of Marie cumming and began licking up her flowing nectar.

“I want to taste her pussy cum,” Karen said, going over. The others also wanted to sample her flavour.

“This is what happens when I’ve got four hot and horny women for wives,” Dan joked, moving aside.

“And you love every crazy minute of it!” Tina kidded him.

He watched each one taste Marie’s pussy, then kissed them. She leaned up and sucked on his cock, then pulled him on top of her. She kissed him as she guided the head of his cock past her lips, and he began a steady pace.

He pulled back the skin covering her clit, and she reacted to the more sensitive touch. I’m sure now that we have never fucked at the Hen House. I would definitely have remembered us doing it.”

“Mmm, I know what you’re doing. I love that you can hold off several times.”

“Dan is always a good lover that way,” Karen complimented.

“This time, don’t hold back and give me all of your wonderful cock!”

Dan gripped her shoulders from underneath, pressing firmly against her. “Don’t stop, keep going! Don’t stop, Dan!” She desired.

Her breaths quickened, then she released a strong cum. “You beautiful fucker, you made me cum again!”

“Dan does that to us most of the time too,” Tina praised.

He didn’t get the opportunity to lick his cum from her pussy, his wives did that for him. Marie tasted the last of his cum, sucking it from his cock.


Dan and Marie sat with the others as Jenny and Tom walked hand in hand, naked to the pool.

“Marie, you said that Tom is only fifteen. He has a nice sized cock on him for his age. I love young teen cock and pussy,” Karen admitted.

“Yes, he does have a nice cock and knows how to use it too.”

“Is that from personal experience?” Wendy asked.

“Yes, very much. Tom, come to me for a minute.”

Marie caressed him around his bare ass, then startled him by lightly gripping his cock and stroking it. She leaned closer and briefly sucked on it.”

“Mom!” He lightly protested.

“Just wanted to show Dan’s wives what a nicely hung young stud you are. Was Tom a good fuck for you, Jenny?”

“Yes, very good! He even licked his cum from my pussy.”

“Good for you, Tom. Women love that about a man.”

Jenny led him to the pool, and they dived in.

“Karen how would you and the girls like to have a day with all the teen cock you can have fuck you and swallow their cum?”

“What horny woman would turn that offer down?”

“We’d have Tom wore out in minutes,” Wendy joked.


“I know a group of women, all married, that gather for a day of fucking with teenaged boys. The boys range in age from fourteen to nineteen. Some wives are cheating on their husbands, and some husbands approve of what their wife is doing.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.