4 December 2009 - Cover

4 December 2009

Copyright© 2022 by Mustang

Chapter 5

Erotica Sex Story: Chapter 5 - On this day, to celebrate the end of high school exams, Tom Williams has asked Jenny out on a movie date.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   mt/ft   Consensual   Fiction   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Safe Sex   Voyeurism   Public Sex  

Marie wanted Dan to have a good view of her available cleavage while they waited in the lobby for Jenny and Tom.

“How was the movie?” Dan asked as Jenny and Tom approached, hand in hand.

“Or did you do something else instead,” Marie teased them.

“Mom! The movie was okay.”

“You two must have had fun. Tom, you’ve got a cum stain on your pants,” Dan joked.

“I do?” He asked, looking at his crotch.

“I thought I got all of it on the floor,” Jenny admitted. “Oops, I guess I just said what we did.”

“We didn’t get caught either, though Dan’s cum didn’t splat onto the floor,” Marie smiled, licking her lips.

“Mom!” Tom cried.

“Dan, I hope you don’t mind but I invited Tom to our home after the movie.”

“I invited Marie too.”

“You just wait until you see our home. We even have an indoor swimming pool.”

“You can go for a swim if you like,” Dan offered.

“I’d have to go home and get my bikini.”

“Who says you need to wear one?” He smiled.

“You’re getting more interesting all the time,” Marie grinned, stepping closer to him.

“We could swim naked after we fuck,” Jenny whispered to Tom, who smiled and quickly agreed.


Marie followed Dan’s Mustang to his home and parked behind it.

“Your house is friggin’ huge!” She exclaimed as Dan went to her.

“We need the extra space having such a large extended family. My girls will want a piece of you, once they set eyes on you.”

Dan escorted them inside, where they met Wendy and Tina breastfeeding their babies. Karen and Lisa joined them to meet the woman Dan brought home.

“This is Marie and Tom Williams. Tom is Megan’s brother who you met the other week. Marie was going to wait at Timmy’s for the movie to end, so we decided to watch it together.” Each one introduced themselves and the babies they were feeding.

“I’m nothing more than a walking sperm bank to my girls,” he joked.

Marie watched as Dan went to each wife, greeting her with a kiss, then a kiss on the heads of his four children. Tom looked on as he saw breasts revealed as they fed the babies.

“Don’t get any ideas,” Jenny said, gripping his hand.

“About what?”

“You know, babies.”

“Dad kids me that I’m barely out of diapers.”

“That’s what Dan says too.”

“How was the movie?” Karen asked, admiring Marie’s slender figure in her revealing top and skirt.

“It was okay, but the entertainment was more interesting.”

“I can imagine, with the sexy clothes that Marie is wearing you didn’t see much of the movie,” Wendy kidded.

“I entice Marie to come over when I mentioned we have an indoor swimming pool.”

“You won’t need a swimsuit, Marie. We usually don’t wear one, which leads to some interesting, sexy fun.”

“I’m interested in having some interesting fun.”

“I’m sure that’s why you came here,” Karen said.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.