Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 7: Hood Ornament

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 7: Hood Ornament - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-hood-3.jpg

At the end of Monday classes Ryan Quinones and his friends Shane and Holden caught up with Monica Gift at her locker. Today was a normal day overall, not wanting to press Monica to the point that she might retaliate and shut down the hijinks that she had let Ryan get away with as any master. Monica had no problem doing anything as long as the wrong folks didn’t bust her and kick her out of school. One teacher already knew of her brazen acts, but Morrison was so far keeping it to himself and even winking at her on the sly just today. She of course flirted right back but none the less restrained her appetite for destruction. Ryan still processing his leadership role as designated ringleader at Monica’s election struggled knowing he had feelings brewing for the bombshell brunette.

Brewing? More like simmering since that crush had been carried for a few years now. Knowing what she was like being the exhibitionist helped curb his want because she never once let on she was interested in him. The girl was a definite mastermind in how she dealt with her men, utilizing out of towners rather than anyone here in Summersby. By doing that it helped her maintain a certain image that kept her safe at home. A bad reputation too early in life would not have been in her favor. Luckily, her many lovers had sense enough to shut up. Mainly because those lovers were often much older when at the time, she was certainly illegal in the eyes of the law. She was tackling 30-year-olds or older at 15 just to say she could get them. Her beauty and seductiveness had zero problems trapping second childhoods. The hotter the better. Thus far nobody caught on to her genius scheme, nor did she ever once get knocked up. A pretty amazing feat considering her conquest numbers were in the triple digits.

While some might not be proud of that achievement, Monica was. Nympho her entire life as she would admit there was no reason not to enjoy herself. The more guys that desired her the better. Keeping a game face here in town made sense on a survival level. She often played nerdy one day, super cute the next. Frumpy clothes to tight the following week. There was just no real definition for her Jekyll and Hyde persona. That was then, this was now. Turned 18 she had more options to explore. Her parents couldn’t say much now that she was legally an adult so in town lovers could be better explored. Knowing Ryan and his friends had always fantasized about her that night last week got the ball rolling. Her scheme online led them into a camera show for dozens of lusty voyeurs. Those shows were off and on and definitely landed her some might big dicks and hot ass guys. But her tastes were getting closer to home now. All of her high school years she played hard to get. No longer the case, icebergs breaking off, Monica was now ready to tackle things on the home front. With the school year nearing its end in a few months there simply was no reason to not take risks. Sure, she didn’t want to be any outcast but now even her own father was interested in her. Neighbors too, although ancient.

Breaking down and fucking Brock Quinones would undoubtedly start a chain of dominoes toppling, the older farts surrounding her home seeing her sunbathe naked and not one speaking against it she knew she could press on to bigger and better things. If Ryan inevitably found out about his dad and her it would crush him, but until then the offspring would be her go to guy to help get her more guys. Secrets were never going to be kept long and she was well aware of that but until she got reprimanded, long live the Queen.

Today Monica Gift wore extra snug blue jeans and a bright red t-shirt. A thin lace bra beneath it for support of her 36D’s still offered a hint of nipple hard on. School out that would dramatically change once she got home. She already knew the exact pair of threaded out scissor cut denim shorts that would replace her current coverage. The inseam on those shorts were next to labia aligned. Showing off was now a daily requirement. But that change was still a way away. School had more to offer.

“Hey Monica. We want to run an idea by you.” Shane threw his backside into the locker next to hers. Startled she darts her gaze between each of the three.

“Okay! I’m listening.”

“It’s been a bit since you did anything outrageous here at school.” Ryan frowned. “You put me in charge of you so I’m thinking it’s that time again.”

“I’m good with that. I made it clear that too much will get me expelled and disowned by my parents. Nobody’s made a fuss so I’m game. Not too mention every guy in school wants my body.” She smirks, “Which is what I thrive on.”

Holden scratches his head eying her chest, “True that! I hear guys talking all the time about you. You know any secrets are never full proof, so half the school knows about your striptease in Morrison’s class. The good thing is I’ve talked with as many of them as I know and there’s a rock-solid pact going around not to let anything get in your way. Looks to us like you have lots of fans.”

“How long will that last though? Eggs crack. Someone with power will overhear them. Or worse the wrong people will see me. Trust me I want to show off more. I just need to be careful. What I’ve done so far has already pushed me over the limits I once told myself I had.” Bullshit! She had no limits but letting them know that too soon was not as appealing as her game plan. It was better to make it look as if she was hesitant. Pointing at Ryan she posed the question, “Did I really need that cum bath in the men’s room, Ryan?” Yes, she did! Loved every drop.

He almost goes pale at her words, “Probably not. Do you regret it?”

Looking at the floor she ponders the question before grinning sheepishly, “No! Shush.” The four of them chuckle amongst each other. Within her thoughts she laughed her ass off, “They’re so gullible.” Back to speech adding, “It was all new to me and it was pretty exciting.”

“Definitely hot to see how easily you accepted it.” Ryan nodded, “Guys look at me with respect after making you do that.”

“They should. Both of our self-esteems need work. I know mine is soaring since that day.” Especially since his father, and her own dad. All men were easy prey for a hot cunt like her. As if her self-esteem suffered to begin with. That was laughable by itself.

“Anyway, our idea.” Shane interrupted.

“Does it consist of something here at school?” She narrowed her eyes.

“Nope! We want you to take turns delivering pizza with us tonight.”

Creasing her brow with a devilish grin she switched it up and formed a scowl. “Don’t remind me that my parents keep hinting I get a part time job.”

“Just for one night. We know you don’t drive. You would ride along and deliver the pizzas to the doors for us.” Holden holds his breath before saying, “Wearing a bikini.”

“Ooooo!” Her eyes lit up, “That could be fun. As long as it’s only to people who don’t know my mom and dad. That covers a lot of Summersby.”

Ryan understood, jumping in with, “Here’s our plan. We DARE you to do this. We all work tonight because of Monday Night Football. Monday is usually busy as hell, but we figure you can take turns riding with us. Deliver three pizza orders. One just the bikini and the delivery hat. We’ll draw straws to see who drives you order. The second delivery you untie your top and let it dangle. The final pizza you lose the bikini and deliver nude.”

“Tips go into your bikini bottoms like a stripper.” Holden chuckled.

Pondering the idea more, imagining the possibilities this could offer she bit a fingernail and envisioned it. Walking around town she did know there were hundreds of cute guys who looked into sports or worked out. Muscles were certainly a draw in her eyes. Rough boys always made her crazy. This idea might just have possibilities that could build upon her in town activities. She needed to mask her eagerness a tad to be believable.

“What if the pizza is delivered to girls or some of the teachers here?”

Ryan shrugged at her trying to look tougher than he really was, “I thought you thrived on risks.”

With both hands she reaches up and jokingly strangles Ryan, “Curse you, Quinones! You’re my kryptonite.”

“Is that a yes?” Ryan laughs.

“I do own a bunch of micro bikinis.” Monica giggles, “Brazilian style! Pink with spaghetti string straps. Purple, white, black, green, orange, yellow. Catch my rainbow!” All three boys dropped their jaws as she pressed her right index finger to her lips in thought. “Which color?”

Ryan stammers, “I’ve never seen you wear any of those before. Not even when you sunbathe.” His dad didn’t even let on she wore them.

“I used to hide those from mom. She’s home a lot when I lay out, so I was always careful. I have worn them but if you hadn’t noticed I don’t have tan lines. Don’t be dopes you know what that means. I just find sneaky places in town I can lay out.” Plain sight just yesterday! Snooze you lose Quinones and crew! “I just haven’t found the right occasion to experiment in front of people, until yesterday.” Partially true! “This sounds fun guys. Let’s try the first delivery and go from there. Just because it’s Football night doesn’t mean it’s only a guy thing. Girls eat pizza and cheer at touchdowns too.”

“You did tell us to push you. I did last week. A lot. You still want that right?” Ryan asks.

“I do. Just no more gang jizzing on me. Ehhh! Maybe!” She chuckled. “Okay, yeah more of that. See? I’m trying!”

“See, guys? I push and now she’s opening up to me. Us!”

“Seriously, Ryan, I’m up for anything as long as it’s safe. I shouldn’t tell you guys this but my dad is seeing a new me too. Don’t read into that. He just knows I like my own skin. I walked naked in front of him yesterday and he didn’t tell mom. Mom saw me sunbathing yesterday in a yellow micro bikini and gave me heck. I didn’t change out of it and laid out anyway. Kramer the guy who lives behind us saw me too. Not a word last night after mom came home with groceries. I think she knows I’m stubborn now. I’ll be wearing them more often.”

“Awesome!” Holden grinned, “So, why do you worry about anything if your parents are shutting up?”

“Maybe I don’t worry.” She razzed them with her tongue. “I’m still exploring everyone’s reaction. That was only the first day concerning mom and dad. You dummies need to give me time to build my confidence in town, not just here at school or my living room.” Overconfident! Boy, was she playing them. “Look! I’m up for anything. Any dare! Any order Ryan gives. But if I feel uncomfortable at certain times I will retaliate. Trust me that won’t be often.”

“I’m not buying it guys.” Ryan frowned. “Let’s go we only have two hours before we clock in.” Both Shane and Holden share a disappointed glare at her. Merely staring without expression Monica activated her panic mode stepping out in front of them.

“Stop that right this minute, Ryan. I fulfilled every dare you threw at me last week and you know that. You overstepped my boundaries every time Ryan, I ended up going along with it. That should tell you something.”

Stopping in his tracks Ryan kept his back to her, aiming to feel in charge but having very little tolerance. Like Monica, Ryan had a bit of game in him too. “Boundaries are meant to be crossed. You wanted to be pushed. We’re pushing. Hard! You don’t need our help. You were doing fine by yourself.”

“Around my house yes.” He was 100% right; she didn’t need anyone’s help. She had played guys for years and got away with murder. They didn’t need every detail though. Her secret life here in Summersby was isolated so they only saw some of her outgoing attributes. Namely through her bedroom window. The more she let them think this was all new to her the better it made her look when she came through on what Ryan dared her to do. A dare really meant nothing she would do it without any dare if out of town. Here in Summersby her actions were minimal until this past week. So, playing the slacker was the best move until they knew the true Monica Gift. “Occasional flashes in public yes, but not to the lengths I exhibited last week. I wouldn’t have done that stuff if not for you Ryan. I trust you to keep me safe. All of you. I don’t mind going further I just need to feel safe and comfortable. Last week could have ruined my life. Yet, I did it. It felt awesome to let myself feel that much freedom. Would I do it all again? As long as I have you as support, yes.”

monica-car-hood-3.jpg

Ryan turns his left to glare back at her, “You have our support, Monica, but if you are serious about us pushing you forward you should stop setting boundaries on this.” Well played Ryan! In some ways Monica counted on this nudge. Sure, she wanted to go all out and never fake her hesitations again. All eyes upon her, including a few straggler students holding out going home for the day she looked to the ground feigning defeat. A roleplay of horror attacked her senses, letting them think fear actually entered her thoughts. By telling them to push her she had walked into her own boundary point. She had created a false wall around herself.

Sensing that she was fighting this Ryan gave up, “Come on guys.”

As they step away, she stomped her foot whining, “WAIT! What are you suggesting? Be honest Ryan.” He halts yet again and walks between his friends to face her. He plants both palms on her shoulders and makes direct eye contact. Not his best move, he wanted to melt.

“I suggest that you stop the boundaries altogether. We all know you want to be nudged further and further. If you had your way you would be naked everywhere you go.”

“Yes, I would. But does that mean I need to become a slut?” Please say yes! Please say yes!

“If you expect to have as much freedom as you want, I’d say yes. To a certain extent.”

“You want me to be a slut?” She pouts with a creased brow but thinking how easy this was.

“Can you tell me in all honesty that you don’t like the attention that of all those guys last week wanted to give you?”

“Of course, I want attention. But does fucking guys or letting them unload all over me need to be a factor in this?” Please say yes! Please say yes! “Touching me is one thing. I don’t mind touching. But--”

Ryan shakes his head and holds his palms up toward her, “Don’t ask us to push then.”

“Ryan?” She pleads with her eyes, “Let me go with you tonight. I’ll consider more but pushing too much might-”

He cuts her off, “Make you lead a normal boring life?” Oh, that would never ever happen.

“Dude! I think she wants to stop.” Shane expressed at a low tone to avoid any of the surrounding students from overhearing too much.

“NO, I DON’T!! Please let’s just see how tonight goes. I’m excited by the idea of delivering with you guys.”

“I’m going to push you hard. All of us will. If you start in about boundaries, we’re dropping you off and we’re done trying to help you.” He looks at Shane and Holden, “Agreed?” Both boys nod leaving her to stare at them hopelessly. Finally, she sighs loudly.

“I hate you guys.” True Lust!

“Love hate relationships are hot.” Holden grins.

Ryan looks at her directly, “I head for work at 5:00. Be in my car by 4:50. Wear what you’re wearing now with the bikini under it. Just so your parents don’t wonder what’s up.” So much for those threaded cut off denim booty shorts. Will do!

“Done! Please don’t be upset with me Ryan. I’ll do my best to follow what you suggest of me.”

“No! You WILL follow what I dare you to do. Tonight, might just prove that you really don’t want our help.”

“I do want your help. I swear!”

“When tonight is over, you’re going to thank us for not letting you give into any insecurities. You’re brave already Monica. You just need to conquer every other fear.” Boy, how naive they were.

“I’m not insecure. I’m logical. Being a slut has never been my intention.” LOLOLOLOLOL! “I just like teasing.”

“Teasing is great. But torturing is better.” Shane chuckles.

“Am I torturing them or are they torturing me?” She rolls her eyes at him, then shares a demonic grin. “Only I know the truth.”

“Whatever, Gift.” Ryan hisses. Before he could even turn, she grabs him by the arm.

“I DARE you to DARE me to do anything tonight. I’ll obey even if I get into trouble. I promise.” Hell, yes! She was so ready to get this game over with and really dig in. If she could prove to the trio that she was willing to go all in tonight, then she would loosen up her game of cat and mouse once and for all.

“Prove it. Right now.” Ryan glares back at her.

“Dare me.” She exudes confidence.

Looking around them in the hall the school had nearly vacated the building. Only a few more boys and girls remained. Age uncertain concerning a few but at this point none of them cared. If she did what Ryan had in mind the secrets would no longer be manageable.

“Take those pants off. Hand them to me.” He ordered.

Without so much as a look around her she unzipped her jean and lowered them to her feet. Today she had worn a black thong beneath. Stepping out of them she handed them to him. Cameras in the school likely recording her she blew them off. If she got through this like she did Morrison’s classroom and the men’s room bukkake she could very well be invincible. As far as she knew only Principal Lloyd Janson monitored those cameras and that was likely on a need-to-know basis if something required his attention. Namely, this!

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.