Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 5: Brock Party

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 5: Brock Party - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

monica-gift-ch-05-mo.jpg

After Monday’s intensity at school the remainder of the week stayed relatively normal outside of a few minor flashes in classes. So far Monica Gift hadn’t gotten into any trouble. Her troop of young men were keeping their word about not bragging and creating problems. Regardless, Monica Gift knew it would catch up to her at some point. Did it even matter anymore? Her thoughts and past practices were a mixed bag now that she had reversed her own psychology. Protecting herself from her mom and dad had always been the most urgent dilemma, their reputations as much as her own were at stake. Outsiders fair game to play with, locals not so much. Now? Concern was slipping away.

The last couple of days she had even distanced herself from Ryan other than razzing him in Morrison’s class. The other guys understood her hesitance of doing things daily but nonetheless fed into her ego over how awesome she was. While she was well-aware that awesome meant her incredible body more than her mind it was all good, this whole dynamic was for her benefit more than theirs. Her concerns over the age range of students she would engage in anything in front of somewhat spooked her, they were more likely to rat her out than anyone. The word had circulated amongst the worthy that a healthy number of studs would get her attention when the time was right. She let them all know more was coming if her wishes were followed. It just needed to be paced out so that she felt encouraged she wouldn’t be kicked out of school so late in the year. What she needed was a backup plan to prevent that. Evil fingertips danced with one another. Monica Gift would get everything she ever wanted. All it took was securing advantages. If Dane Morrison was easily seduced of eyes and mind, so would others follow. MUWAHAHAHAHA! Dancing fingers crossed into a tango.


Friday evening, the home of Aaron and Charlotte Gift.

Monica spent her after school timeframe socializing with her parents. The couple getting all dressed up in preparation to head out of town meant gabbing while her mom applied makeup. A strange capture of her father stepping from their ensuite drying himself from a welcomed hot shower sent Monica into feigned embarrassment mode. Not even! A well-hidden razz of her tongue toward Aaron made him smirk. Hiding a sudden erection meant that towel covering his tracks before the wife caught on that he had any attraction toward his own daughter would ever be suspected. They of course had never once engaged improperly, but the odd chemistry and attraction was there. Monica knew that she had her dad under her spell but that was one place she dreaded going. Not that he wasn’t a stud, he was. Incest was just not on her radar. Fantasy at best! His, more than hers. A marriage struggling these days did not help. His problem! Monica had her own.

Their adventure leading them to a dinner party some fifty miles away was a hopeful freedom for Monica to explore once they were gone. Money left like some silly allowance offered Monica pizza or a movie. No dates mentioned ever they trusted her. Fools they be!

“Okay!” Charlotte fanned her fingers over her evening gown to smooth out wrinkles, as if a long car ride forthcoming wouldn’t make matters worse. “We’ll be home by morning. Try and have a good night sweetheart.” A squeeze to Monica’s shoulder as she sat on the sofa, TV remote in hand was hug efficient.

“Have fun! Don’t do the lambada in that dress or you might turn heads. Raise a few even.” She teased her mother who playfully frowned. “I know! I know! Wash my thoughts off with soap.”

“I think you’re a bit too old for that. It was rather humorous. Monica?” Her mother fidgeted with a stare, “Why is it on a Friday night you have no plans? You never date, never have friends over. I can’t even recall your last friend.”

“Stacy moved away. I just like my own space is all. Don’t worry I’m not joining a nunnery. For the record, I do like boys, I just haven’t found one I want to date.”

“What about young Ryan, next door? He’s a cutie.”

“Too close to home it might get weird. Yeah, Ryan is cool but if I had a pick, I’d go for his brother Kyle. College keeps him too far away though.”

“Older men, eh?” Her father stepped up adjusting his necktie. “Since when are you eying older prey?” Monica intentionally dropped her eyes to study his inseam, yep still hard.

“She is old enough to make her own decisions Aaron. When the time is right.” Earrings! Must have earrings! Charlotte hurried back into the master bedroom. Alone Aaron busted Monica looking at his dick. Playing coy he ran his palm down the front of his abdomen and looked up quickly.

“Miss a button? Lint?” Before he could react, Monica did the unthinkable and stretched over the sofa arm and rolled his fingers along his tented erection as if brushing something away. Stunned by her move Aaron cocked an eyebrow. “Uhhh?”

“Not sorry!” Tongue flip! “Don’t read into that. You really should get a hotel room and make mom’s night. You two need to get laid. Don’t just eyeball me Mister. Taboo! Ixnay!” A flick of her index finger right over his crown had him in awe of her brazen attitude. “Go party!”

“Just might! Do we need to talk about that?”

“Nope! Just think about that. Like I said, don’t read into it. I’m just trying to get you to give mom attention even if I have to start it.”

“You just worry about your own social life. I know how to handle your mother.”

“Come on! My bedroom borders your bedroom. I hear you more than I ever hear mom. Fix that!”

“Yeah? Well, I hear you an awful lot these days too.”

“Want me to be louder? I can.” She giggled wrinkling her nose. “I did buy a new toy a few weeks ago.”

“Do I need to hear that? Hold up! Have you lost your virginity?”

“Boy are you behind the times. I lost that at fifteen or was it... “ She alluded to younger but kept the notion intangible, TV remote to her cheek as if recalling.

“With whom?”

“I’m not telling you that.” A faked bashful expression led her to point the remote toward her returning mother. “Earrings work with that dress. Isn’t mom hot Dad?”

“Always! That’s half of why I married her. We better get moving Char.”

“Yes! Call if you need anything.”

“Never do!” Monica left her seat on the couch and moved behind her father pinching him on the ass just to make matters worse. In passing him she then did the same to her mother making her jump. Uncertain who did that she looked at Monica who made a queer expression and pointed at Aaron. “Do you really think I’d do that? Dad must be frisky.” A subtle lean in to whisper, “Don’t look now but he’s sporting wood. Go Mom!” The heads-up theory led Charlotte to slyly examine Aaron’s crotch. Made Momma’s night! Monica Gift was smooth! Every intention of becoming smoother shortly.

At the back door Aaron opened it for Charlotte letting ladies go first. As he did, he snapped a glance at his daughter at the fridge. Wearing only a t-shirt she was bending over just enough to reveal the fact she wasn’t wearing underwear. Twat shot inspired Aaron to pause and stare while she loitered in the refrigerator glare. Knowing he was looking she bent over even further just out of meanness and checked in the bottom crisper. Aaron bulged his eyes at a sight he had never ever expected. His daughter was wearing a jeweled butt plug.

“Are you coming Aaron?”

Hearing her Monica stood up straight but left her shirt rolled up on her butt cheeks and turned only her torso to look back at Aaron. “Better go before you do.” She razzed him again. “Stop reading into it.”

“Then stop making me second guess the cover.”

“Never judge a book it might be Hustler.” She laughed. “Go seduce mom.”

“Grrrrr!” He walked out and kept on growling even when reaching Charlotte at the side door of their unattached garage. Hurrying up on her he grabbed her from behind and held her tightly to his chest. “Feel that?”

“What has gotten into you?”

“Question is ... what might be getting into you after the party.” He growled up close to her ear. Giggling over his beastly attentions suddenly Charlotte Gift palmed his cheek.

“Don’t let me down.”

“Not a chance!” Postponing further he opened the door to his Cherokee and escorted her inside with elegance. The night was only getting started. Matchmaker Monica would unfortunately be on his mind while he and Charlotte did indeed rent a room. Not good!


With the parents on the road Monica hit the shower to get ready for a night alone. Mischief uncertain but it was early. After a lengthy cleanse and shaving her legs, including her bikini area that smooth trait was more evident than ever. Monica came out smelling like roses. The perfumed soap helped. “Time to get my own party started.” Ritual! Every Friday attention get.

Prowling about naked as she always did, she made certain all of the curtains were wide open and the lights were bright. No matter how often in the past she had done this, not once had her parents been told of her shenanigans. It was blatantly obvious to her that the world worshipped her sweet young ass. Until someone did complain Miss Gift had every intention of giving the world a show. Her biggest fear was now that the boys in school were more aware of her ambitions, they might stalk her at home. Of course, she did admit that a party of one was fairly boring.

Going back into her bedroom Monica lifted her window, followed by the exterior screen in an effort to lean out. Attention on Ryan’s house she knew he was at work so that out ruled him. If he was gone then his friends Shane and Holden were equally occupied, training them on deliveries at the pizza joint they worked at. After being so late getting back last weekend it was a shock any of them still had a job there. Fresh air filling her lungs, as well as exciting her nipples Monica’s gaze led up toward Brock’s bedroom window. She expected Ryan’s dad to be there waiting. Watching like he often did. She loved teasing him even if never really letting him know she knew he was a peeping tom. In her mind he knew regardless, she performed for him far too often. Not this time. “Hmm! I wonder where Big Daddy Quinones is tonight?”

Pouting she starts to retreat inside when she hears, “I’m not always in my bedroom spying. Sometimes I’m just outside your window.” Now they both made it known they knew. Screaming at the shock Monica then laughed at herself while looking down below her window at her yard to see him crouching, sipping a beer.

“Don’t do that. You nearly scared my clothes back on.”

“Wouldn’t want that. Sorry if this looks creepy. I forgot I left the backyard sprinkler on. Valves on the side of the house.”

“Lies! Lies! Lies! You were window peeking.” She teases.

“Not intentionally. I figured the night was young.” Brock smirks. “Let’s get past this cat and mouse bullshit. You know I watch you; I know you want me to watch you. Have I ever ratted you out to Aaron or Char?”

She pinches her nipples taunt, “No! Thanks for not spilling the beans. Isn’t this so much nicer that we can bond without the restriction of faking our perversions?”

“Just glad my boys aren’t home. Ryan’s working and Kyle headed back to college. I don’t think they would understand this.” She fidgets realizing that Ryan couldn’t possibly know what his father was seeing.

“Do they know you watch me?”

“Doubt it. I know they’ve watched you before though. Busted Kyle with his pants down once from his room next to mine. Ryan, I’m not sure.” Remaining silent about letting him know the truth she concluded that Brock might not even being telling her the truth. Did it matter? She just didn’t want Ryan to get bent out of shape. “So, what do you plan on doing tonight?” As if he didn’t know her routine.

She leans on her forearms, “I want to do things I haven’t done before. Now that we know that we both see one another I think we should at the very least be more open about it.”

“As wrong as this might be at our ages, I’m certainly not going to turn down anything.”

“Age is just a number. I turned 18 two weeks ago. You’re ancient but still a hottie. You’ve checked me out since I was probably fifteen so who cares, right?” She laughs, “Let’s just decide on boundaries. Sex is totally off the table. I just want to tease you and watch you get off. I’ll do the same. Can we agree on that?” Her boring night was quickly getting better. So was his!

Puckering he nods, “I can live with that. My place or yours?”

Without another word Monica steps back then crawls through her window to sit on the sill. Facing Brock below she hisses, “Catch me.” With very little warning she launched. Brock only had a second to drop his beer bottle before her body fell into his waiting hands. Toppling backwards she landed directly on top of him laughing. Her weight held against him she intentionally planted her busty 36D’s in his face. Smothered in meaty pillows he huffed at his dilemma.

“You smell nice.” As he eases her to the grass and stands up retrieving his beer, she stares up at him. Joining Brock on her feet, his free hand on her waist as she teetered in step for balance, she dared to palm his bare chest. Only in his jeans and shoes he enjoyed the night air. “Sweet Hazeus! You are freaking gorgeous.”

Stepping back Monica twirled in step to let him take her whole body in under the dim lighting of her bedroom casting down at them.

“Big hands Mister.” She places them back on her waist, her own palms back amid his chest hair. “You need to mow your lawn. I’ll just pull the weeds.” She chuckled pinching and tugging at his thick foliage. He grew tongue tied suddenly. Her eyes were stunning looking up at him with so much vigor, she 5’3, he 6’2.

“So, my place I take it?” He nods toward it.

“It’s weird, all of these years living next to one another I’ve never been inside your house before. Not even around Ryan or Kyle. Not that I was ever invited.”

“I guess not. My boys were intimidated. Kyle thought you were too young. Ryan is just coming into his idea of manhood.” He seemed to be doing just fine being her would be master if not for shits and wiggles. She liked helping Ryan become a man. His dick wasn’t so bad either now that she had sampled it. Less Ryan, more Brock! “We should be careful. Nosey neighbors all around. Ole Butch over there knows you exist too. Kramer out back is working on his car in the garage.”

“Let them see. I’m not afraid. I think they know what I do when mom and dad are gone. They haven’t ratted me out either.”

“Of course not. Old farts like us need free strip shows. Kramer is on a fixed income.” He chuckled, “Front door it is.” A hooked elbow as a lure Monica folds her arm around his. A hug to his side they stepped into the front yard. He had his porch light on which illuminated all the way to the curb, not to mention his sidewalk had tiny border lanterns strewn from the curb to the steps. Spotting car lights easing up their street toward them, Brock grew cautious. “We better go inside.”

“Don’t be in such a hurry. Live a little.” She dances abandoning his escort service yet claiming his empty hand.

“What if it’s my son? Or your folks?”

She frowns, “Do they drive trucks? Besides mom and dad are gone until morning.”

“No. Fine! Have it your way.”

“Follow me.”

She leads him to the curb and then turns to face the street. “Toss the bottle.” Casting it to the grass he let her take control of his hands, bringing both of his arms around her. Monica then placed his palms over her excited breasts, cupping them and encouraging him with pressure to squeeze. Sighing at his luck he lays his chin on top of her head and enjoys the scent of her hair.

The truck slows as the headlights capture them. The drive by made him swallow hard. She merely flutters her fingers at the inhabitants of the vehicle. A tooted horn greets them then casually moves on.

“See? That wasn’t so hard.” Her ass rubs back against his crotch, “But that is.”

“Ready to go inside now?”

“Only if you carry me.” She giggles turning to pat his chest.

He swiftly cradles her in his arms and makes the journey up the steps of his porch. Reaching the screen door, she opens it for him, and they go inside. Same act the front door leading into the home, her toes kicking the door shut with a slam. A glance about she tilted her head backwards as if going limp to explore the interior. “So, this is where the perverts reside. Nice crib Mister Quinones.”

“Quick tour. Living room, dining room, kitchen.” He laughed; all were open concept save for a small wall halfway blocking the kitchen. “Are we staying in the living room?”

“Take me to your bedroom. I want to see where you spy on me.”

“Giving the old man his workout.” Huffing 39-year-old Brock Quinones maneuvers up his creaky staircase and into his bedroom. Elbow flipping the light switch Monica scanned about, it was neater than she imagined. Reaching his window, he lowers her to her feet. Leaning on him, his hand on her ass, she looks down into her bedroom directly at the bed he faithfully watched her masturbate in. A few times even having sex with out-of-town males, always older looking. Some his age. Crazy considering a few of those men were a couple years ago. Definitely statutory rape if punished.

“Perfect view. I bet I was so sexy laying there using toys.” She giggled with egotism.

“That it is. That you were, are. Even when you had guys over. Pretty risky with your parents at home a few of those times. How did you pull that off and not get caught?”

“Wasn’t easy let me tell you.” She snickered, “You know I’m a screamer, at least when mom and dad are gone. I watch my tone a little more when I know ears are listening inside the house. I just made the guys stay quiet and I moaned. Mom and dad are used to hearing me touch myself. They tease me over it, but I just tell them its natural. If I have to put up with them fucking, they can tolerate my learning curves, more guys learning my curves.” She chuckled. “Guys are bold when they want something bad enough. Risk takers are the best. I had one guy from Henderson, he was like 42 I think, I was sixteen. Huge cock! How I didn’t get busted that night I’ll never know. Luckily it was one of those rare nights mom and dad were having sex too. They always play music thinking it helps cover my ears. How they didn’t hear my headboard beating on their wall is beyond me. Not a peep out of that old dude, no loud snarls or anything. He just filled me up and crawled out my window. So hot! Did you see that night?”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.