Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 15: SHOWERHEAD

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 15: SHOWERHEAD - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29873-15-monica.jpg

Forced to skip her Economics class to rendezvous with her cute next-door neighbor Ryan Quinones at 2:40 in the boy’s locker room, Monica Gift cautiously made her way downstairs from the gym. While the girl’s locker room was just down the hall she stopped in front of the boy’s arena. Pausing to look about nervously just for the sake of doing it she waited until Ryan and his buddy Holden Reese stepped out of the room in their gym attire. Well, half of it, they were both shirtless.

29873-15-ryan.jpg

“It’s about time! Coach Randall is in his office. Let’s sneak you past him and get this dare moving along.” Ryan coaxed waving her in. “Try not to get caught. I know you don’t want your parents to find out how wild you’ve become.”

“Me? It’s you that better not get caught. Ryan, I was naked in class prowling on my hands and knees. Still here! Concerning my parents, I don’t care anymore. Mom would be my only worry these days. Do your worst Master Man.” She razzed him with her tongue then flicked Holden on the exposed ear just below his stocking cap. Who wears a stocking cap in this heat? Fashion statement! That and he cut his own bangs too short. “That includes you, Reese’s pieces!”

29873-15-holden.jpg

“I’ll give you my pieces Bitch!” Holden playfully goosed her from behind, his hand swooping deep between her thigh gap for a nice finger massage in the right spot to get her nice and wet. Wearing grey leggings, it was impossible to hide her saturation as it was. No panties beneath the tight material there was zero absorption. Yelping but palming her mouth just as swiftly she flipped him off this time. “Great! I get the finger twice. You only got a finger once. Guess that means I give you my bigger finger here in a few minutes.”

“You don’t have the balls.” Monica loved to push her newfound helpers. “I won’t know for certain until they’re in my mouth. And you can bet I won’t go after those without effort on your part.”

“Bitch!”

“Get the fuck in there.” Ryan rushed her inside so that they could close the door. If the girl’s coach busted them beforehand it would be game over. Either of the two coaches for that matter it would end the fun before it even began. After Monica’s “Game on Boys!” vow earlier that was a huge no way. This challenge was going to be good. Dare away, Dude!

A hurried entry Holden and Ryan lead her into the locker room where she heard active waterworks spraying. Her eyes narrowed right along with an evil grin as she noted over ten boys showering naked. Another twelve were getting undressed and preparing to enter the steam after PE had ended. Once she made her presence Monica noticed all eyes were on her with curious anticipation.

29873-15-gang.jpg

Luckily, although Paul Randall could still be seen through a glass window on his interior office door, the coach was on his cell distracted by something that seemed to agitate him. The passing in front of him was easy enough, she even unbuttoned all but two buttons on her shirt and flashed him her tits to the amusement of the testosterone troops. Paul missed out completely. Once around a corner of lockers Ryan barked his first command of many. “I dare you to get naked and shower with the guys.”

29873-15-flasher-gif.gif

“Just shower? Is everyone here eighteen?” She unbuttoned her white shirt the rest of the way and without hesitation removed it, tossing it at Holden. Hold was part of his name, it made sense.

“Stop questioning me. I planned for this. It’s a senior class so most of them are 18. You’re good.”

“I was joking! You know I don’t care how old they are. Age is only a number, just like the number of guys I want to pass me around.” She giggled! “Definitely more than you two.” From there she kicked her shoes off and wiggled out of her steel-grey leggings. Holden held those too. Wet spot stain massive he showed it off to his gym mates. Lucky him! Luckier them!

29873-15-wiggle.jpg

The bathing boys stopped in their tracks to watch her dancing about in step. Dicks were rising all around her, forcing her to take a breath to stare and take notice of the varying size and shapes. Some of the young men were shy while others confidently wagged their cocks to taunt her. “Mmm! There’s a few big boys in the bunch.”

“Don’t pick and choose. Give them all attention. Let them soap you up. You soap them up.”

“I can do that. Dare accepted!” A slap on the ass heard around the world Monica Gift bit her tongue and scurried through those outside the shower. In an eager passing she grabbed each and every pecker that allowed her touch. “Coming through! Pardon me! He’s nice! Definitely riding that bad boy.” She bantered with them until the last one in her way. From there she shook her ass and joined the soaped-up sailors. “I’m here! Did you think I would be crazy enough to do this?”

Hiding her behind a wall to avoid Randall’s field of view should he look out; Toby Sizemore grinned like the devil and pinned her to the concrete blocks. “You’re worth getting suspended over.”

“Then suspend me over something worth it.” She snickered, playing on his words. To her shock Toby grabbed her hips and hoisted her up off of her feet and guided her directly up the wall and over his face. Eaten out aloft she squealed faintly but again held a palm over her mouth to avoid the coach overhearing.

29873-15-eat.jpg

The boys were smart as well, keeping quiet but taunting her with massaging hands be they jerking off or squeezing her breasts from below. Two other boys grabbed her flailing feet dangling over Toby’s shoulders and began sucking on her toes. The water above pouring down over Monica drenched her mane of dark hair and glossed her body. That tongue up her cunt felt incredible. Fingers up her anus only added to Toby’s actions. FUCK YES!

29873-15-beast-fed.gif

Holden tired of being left out tossed her clothing into his gym locker and shed his own uniform in order to join in. Intending to get her started he quickly realized he was slow on the mark. A “Holy fuck! They’re eating her alive.” moment, he halted and pointed at them while looking to Ryan. Ryan remained dressed and moved into observe at a better angle. Eyes wide he swallowed dryly. A firsthand inspection he concluded just how crazy his neighbor was. Growing heavy Toby bailed on her vulva and lowered her to the ground, her foot fetish boys grumpy over their loss. On her feet she turned away from the guys and grabbed a bar of soap.

29873-15-soapy.gif

Soaping her chest and shoulders she pivoted back around to face her waterfall warriors and tossed the bar into the air as if playing hot potato. It fumbled about amongst hands until Eddie Brewer caught it and moved in to wash her back. Others washed her front and kissed her nipples in the process. Soap on a grope! Monica Gift was in heaven.

With a little further coaxing other boys joined in on soaping her up with a multitude of hands. Fingers rubbing at her ass slid deeper to wallow amid her labia. With a loud gasping exhale heard, fingers located her pussy and slipped up inside. Her anus quickly followed in a duet of dipping digits.

Once Eddie stepped away, she was overwhelmed by boys wanting in on the bathing. Her hands soaped up she shared the sensations of erotic touching. Her hands slickly gripping cocks and balls alike, one, then the other. Monica’s mind was racing as six boys ravaged her all at once. More shrouding them in wait. None of the guys seemed to get stressed over their cocks locating too close to one another. This fantasy was too good to let insecurity rule their brains.

Ryan finally disrobed to enter and move around her captured form until he could get closer to her. “Having fun yet?”

“You know it.” With sparkling eyes, she had a minor orgasm and grabbed Ryan by his neckline as a coping mechanism. Up close to him she fueled both of their desires with. “Push me, Ryan! Stop being a pussy.” Unsettling over being called a slacker he palmed her face and backed off.

“How about you guys? Let’s really dare this stupid cunt.” That’s the spirit Master Q! Her heart skipped a beat in the reaction out of her captors. “Hell yeah!” was the consensus.

Snapping his fingers to keep her attention Ryan grinned. “ I dare you to kneel with your mouth wide and let every guy here put their dick in your mouth. Nothing too rough just a sample feel fellas.” He encouraged! Then stepped in to claim both of her wrists to hold her arms up over her head so that she could not reach out as if telling anyone no. As if!

“Going to obey me Gift?” Nodding she played along, easing to her knees in front of her gathered suitors. Once in position she opened her mouth wide and looked up at them as water blinded her glare. In control at the moment Ryan took the first stab to show them what he expected. He entered her jawline and shoved his cock in as far as it could go until she gagged but quickly vacated. Disappointment in her eyes he said fuck it and rammed it so deep his balls crushed against her chin and held firm. Much better Master Q!

29873-15-gulp.jpg

Pulling out with saliva dripping from her lower lip but maintaining his grasp over her arms he let boy after boy follow each other until she had nurtured sixteen cocks. One thrust became two as a repetition of Ryan’s act of dominance. By the time Holden Reese had his chance she became so aroused that she clamped her lips around his beast and had to suck his cock, resulting in sucking on his scrotum, nay, his Reese’s Pieces! Holden was brewing a healthy jizz so hit her throat a few more times. The other boys grew envious.

29873-15-ballz-gif.gif

Within minutes Holden nutted into her mouth and observed her swallow his cum as she tilted her head back to show off his milky load. Rained on from the shower head above them she quickly pulled another boy close and offered him the same intentional deepthroat lovefest. More dicks followed, more cum swallowed. At eight dicks she lost steam. The showers grew cold and the class was nearly over. As incredible as this all was, there had to be an obstacle. One that chilled their souls more than the freezing aqua.

A loud masculine voice suddenly blared like a trumpet, “Get it together you slackers.” As if they weren’t! All eyes in the shower froze at his bellow trying not to laugh. Behind the herd of boys Monica remained crouched just out of sight. They knew they were running out of time. As Coach Paul Randall returned to his office, Ryan helped Monica to her feet.

“I dare you to step out of the shower and stay naked while everyone gets dressed. Lay on a bench and play with yourself.”

29873-15-dipper.jpg

She followed Ryan and the boys out into the locker room and boldly sprawled out on the bench between boys and began rubbing her clit. They watched her while drying themselves off, beating off in the process until a few good nuts shot across her body. As the cluster swiftly emptied their tanks on or around her, they gradually began to get dressed.

During their voyeuristic tendencies she began whimpering. Her pussy ached at the stimulation, three fingers graduating up her cunt, two in her asshole. As she trembled guys took steps to make things even more difficult. Removing her digits they applied their own fingers into her holes and probed about. More devoted to her mouth. Bringing her cunt to a rapid-fire climax she squirted all over the bench. Thank you, Carson Lambert!

Finally, a good number of the boys stopped teasing her and headed out before they could get busted. It was a miracle they hadn’t already with Coach Randall so close by. Leaving her in the capable hands of Ryan and Holden they too knew luck was going to run out.

“Enough! Stop playing and get dressed.” Ryan whispered! “Let’s clear out of here before Randall catches you.”

“I don’t want to. I need more.” She continued and began masturbating at a feverish pace, juices sloppily spilling all around her knuckles. Holden now dressed stood watch as the coach returned to his phone. “Push me, Ryan!” This was nothing! She was fearless even when she played guys off as weak. Monica Gift was a force of nature.

As her breathing increased to develop light moans the two boys looked at each other for mental advice. Neither knew what to do. As the bell rang a new brood of students piled into the locker room to get dressed. Covering their eyes Ryan and Holden didn’t know what might happen. This batch of guys had no idea what was going on. Nobody had let them in on her bathing beauty status to protect not just her, but themselves. SURPRISE!

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.