Monica Gift - Cover

Monica Gift

Copyright© 2022 by SZENSEI

Episode 14: DAREdevil

Erotica Sex Story: Episode 14: DAREdevil - Monica Gift was always a nympho. Her namesake a gift to all men. Drop dead gorgeous but playing both sides of the spectrum, she could be the quiet nerd or the slut all men craved. Her Jekyll and Hyde persona was what made her so desirable. Growing up far too fast the beautiful high school student meant to create an empire based on lust. Give guys what they wanted, putty in her hands. Barely legal, she had their attention long before. In more ways than one. "Who wants some? That many! Yesssss!"

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Teenagers   Consensual   Teen Siren   BiSexual   Heterosexual   Incest   Father   Daughter   Uncle   Humiliation   Rough   Spanking   Gang Bang   Group Sex   Interracial   Black Male   Black Female   White Male   White Female   Hispanic Male   Hispanic Female   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Double Penetration   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Fisting   Massage   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Sex Toys   Spitting   Squirting   Tit-Fucking   Voyeurism  

29873-14-dare-me.jpg

It had been well over a week since Monica Gift had risked her exhibitions in teacher Dane Morrison’s classroom. After all of guys begging her to get bold again, she finally felt comfortable enough to go for broke. She had waited to see how the students who had seen her in her other hijinks would keep things quiet. After a long silent patience, Monica decided they needed to be rewarded. For a closed closet nympho in regard to her hometown of Summersby, Florida, any other town she was a ravenous whore. Now that she had turned eighteen, she suddenly was not worried if her friends and family learned of her appetite. No, enough hiding! Look out world! Monica Gift was back and feeling generous. Gift without the wrap, unless it was her legs around your waist. Then that was a ribbon and bow with a knot. Knotty girl!

Upon entering the classroom Monica leaned over her acting master, Ryan Quinones at his desk. It was more of her goofing off by letting him take charge than anything real, but in order to keep her past restrained, letting the students think this was all new to her he became a good cover story. Fun for all in the end. In her white button-down shirt, she flaunted her massive cleavage. She had walked in with all but two of those buttons undone even if her books cloaked her chest. Guys were already noticing when her books raised, and they saw skin beneath them. The lengthy shirt concealed a pair of steel grey leggings that covered every curve of her hips and bone structure like a second skin. Camel toe? You bet! It appeared as if a credit card slider. That line of credit was worth the MASTER’s card!

29873-14-open.jpg 29873-14-camel.jpg 29873-14-grey.jpg

Books removed the whole class saw her bulging mounds, nipples stabbing through like friendly fire. Before taking her seat next to Ryan, one he always saved for her, she backed her ass up toward a number of her neighboring boys. Untucked shirt rising in back just for them she went for a torturous addictive view. Bending over in front of them she let them rub her covered contours. Definitely no G-string in hiding. What was good for the gander was good for the goose. Eeek! Silent version!

As their dashingly handsome teacher Dane Morrison made his entrance, she concealed her opened cleavage and sat down at her reserved desk within her congested group of overly attentive men. Morrison seemed as oblivious as ever, long winded in his lesson breakdown. Ignorant of her other classmates Monica waited until Dane’s back was turned before tugging her cleavage wide, the final two buttons unclasped. She darted her eyes around at the twelve boys that had scooted quietly before class into a more concealing arena. The bigger boys sat in front of her as a shield but had their cellphones on silent but deadly in order to use their camera feature to peer behind them at her show. Noting so she waved at her own image on their screens.

29873-14-ryan.jpg

Ryan eyed her pouting at herself in their phones with a sneer then forcefully showed her a note which related important info. “I dare you to strip totally naked this time.” She loved those dares! Now that they had talked more about her past, she albeit dared him to dare her. Do your worst, Mister Master! Oh, he planned to! He needed an image upgrade himself.

Monica’s eyes grew saucer sized as she bit her lip, all an act for those around her of course. Playing along Ryan showed the other boys his note. That made them visually escalate her chances with gestures of hopeful encouragement. As if she truly needed any encouraging. Monica Gift was fierce, she simply restrained herself to keep them all thinking she was scared out of her wits. Sooner or later, they would all know the TRUE Monica Leann Gift. For now, this ploy served her best interests in winning them over. Of course, after that men’s room bukkake and her stripping atop Principal Lloyd Janson’s car there really was no need to be conservative about it all. Hell, she had the girls in school inspired. Win! Sin! Still, until the rest of the school knew and saw firsthand, this game of Truth or Dare was perfect. Was it Truth or Dare or Truth or Dane? Even his time would cum!

Her shirt cloaking her for the most part Monica slipped her pumps off of her feet and eased her ass quietly from her seat. She waited to be certain Morrison was in full teacher mode before slithering her spandex pants down her legs and off of her toes. At her daredevil’s instruction she kicked them over to Ryan for safe keeping. The shirt being extra-long on her hips made a great blanket to hide her lower half. Cummando, Baby! Seated just in time Dane turned and employed his students while she smirked and touched herself beneath her tails. Might as well get a good start while Morrison actually looked her way. Unable to see her playing she simply looked as if interested in his spiel. She even lifted her wet fingers in the air to be called upon to answer a question. Dale Linkletter’s body mass blocked her from Morrison getting a solid look at her. Truth or Dale? She amused herself at every turn.

29873-14-dane.jpg

As Morrison’s again faced his blackboard class progressed in favor of everyone’s curiosity. Monica slipped her shirt from her shoulders down to her wrists then flapped the sleeves like a bird. With a deep breath she escaped the shirt and at Ryan’s direction she passed it to Toby at her left. This hot ass girl was naked. Let the sniffing of fabric begin. Passed around for the entire class to any who wanted to enjoy her scent, both articles were going from person to person. She watched the leggings go from nose to nose and smirked at Ryan for his ingenuity. “You go, Master! Pass me around like a puppet.” Thoughts read; he motioned her to do more than just sit there. Get on with it whore!

Squeezing her chest for her drooling admirers she lifted her left breast to suck upon her own nipple, tongue swirling around the areola. Licking, flicking! The boys loved it.

29873-14-own.jpg

Ryan silently held a new note out. This one had her pulse rising as she nibbled a nail. “I dare you to crawl over to Justin and rub his crotch. Get him really worked up.” Justin Barber was grinning at his boy Ryan including him first. Hell yes, Bro! Brownie points for certain!

Shivering at his dare she batted her lashes at Justin then carefully eased out of her seat and lowered herself down in silence. She paused briefly due to Morrison’s slowing speech. It was like Dane was losing his train of thought, yet he remained looking away from his class. It was easy to see that Morrison used his chalkboard as a security blanket. He was a great teacher, but he hated eye contact unless it was a direct question like earlier. That made his class the simplest to get away with things in.

29873-14-kneel.jpg

Monica stalked like a hungry tiger on her hands and knees up one row to kneel beside Justin. The boy grinned like the devil down at the gorgeous brunette as her right hand slid up his thigh to rub at his swelling jeans. He grew a boasting monster right before her eyes as much as her touch. She bit her lower lip at its rapidly growing girth. “Big boy!” she whispered, marveling at his increase in size. He agreed and watched her as she massaged it briskly before tracing her index fingertip to the crown. Thoughts led her at that moment.

“His urethra should be right about here.” No one even noticed her other hand slyly sticking a middle finger up her saturated vulva. “Put it right here, Buddy!” This made Justin crane his neck backwards to acknowledge the intimate sensitivity to her touch. Finally, patting his erection with her opposite hand she left a wet stain on his denim. Achieved, she pivoted to crawl seductively back toward her chair. Before she could reach it Ryan lifted his notepad to let her read the paper.

“I dare you to rub Toby even harder. Then, Brian! Really get into it.”

29873-14-toby.jpg

The two boys sat side by side to the right of Ryan which meant that she was forced to crawl in front of him to reach them. This meant out in the open for all to see. No problem! Once in position she crouched on her toes between the boys while facing Dane Morrison in a guaranteed bust if he inevitably noticed. Reaching out with both of her hands, each of her palms slipped across massively tented up erections. Her eyes however maintained a stare toward the front of the class. In this flamboyantly new position, she could easily be seen by Morrison should he turn around. In her full-frontal glory, Monica almost wanted to be caught with her legs fanning wide at the knees. Her nipples were bullet hard and her pussy dripping wet. She retained her posture for over two minutes while creating a static friction across their crotches. Bitch be impressive! Ryan although sweating remained in charge.

Deciding enough was enough she departed back into her panther crawl out in front of Ryan and intentionally reached over to pinch his own erection. Everyone wanted to laugh but managed to keep things under control. Stopping her by using his left leg as a gate Ryan showed his notepad once again.

“I dare you to lay on your back in the aisle and masturbate to the count of twenty. If you reach that roll over and finger your ass.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.