Pal Joey - Cover

Pal Joey

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Erotica Sex Story: Having been neglected, Amanda doesn't seem overwhelmed at the gifts she's given to make up for it. At first. Illustrated.

Caution: This Erotica Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Amanda was unhappy I’d been neglecting her. “I haven’t,” I protested. “I’ve just been ... busy.”

“Whatever,” Amanda said.

She pretended not to be too thrilled with the new shoes I got for her, or the locket, or the plump velvet pillow. Not even the cute stuffed animal could make her smile.

pal-joey-1.jpg

“Don’t you think he has a nice tail?” I asked.

Amanda deigned not to answer.

“Okay, be grouchy,” I said.

Amanda rolled her eyes.

“Isn’t there anything I can do to make it up to you?”

“Show me your tail,” Amanda said.

pal-joey-2.jpg

“But I don’t have a tail.”

Amanda frowned. “Too bad for you then.”

“By tail, you mean my...?”

Amanda just stared at me.

“Should I take it out?”

“If you want.”

I took out my tail.

“Should I ... touch it?”

“If you want.”

I started touching it.

Amanda stared, pretending not to be too interested. I closed my eyes, and as I stroked myself, I could hear my Amanda making those little noises she makes when she’s turned on. In my mind’s eye I saw her soft nipples swell and pout and point. I saw the lovely lift of her little clit. I saw her pussy lips slipping apart and pearls of moisture gathering and glistening in the slot of her darling cunt. “Oh God, oh God, oh God,” Amanda whimpered. She was going to come just from watching me! The profound power of my cock! Or so I supposed. The idea even more than my fist would be enough to send me over the edge.

But it wasn’t me.

pal-joey-3.jpg

My eyes jerked open just as I was on the verge. My duplicitous Amanda was lying on the pillow, and that stuffed animal had its snout stuffed between her legs, licking, lapping, feasting, sending my Amanda over her own edge, again and again, and the little fucker wasn’t even using his tail.

As if reading my thoughts, the creature swiveled, and a moment later his long tail slipped inside Amanda’s ass. Oh God did Amanda groan. Driving his tail again and again in Amanda’s asshole, the animal deigned to look at me, with what could only be a shit-eating grin plastered to his face. The relentless pistoning didn’t abate. Amanda kept coming, her cunt contracting again and again, girl cum issuing forth and flowing down. My poor pillow soon would be hopelessly soaked, eternally ruined.

pal-joey-4.jpg

“Fuck!” I screamed.

That did it. The stuffed creature pulled out and scampered off, leaving Amanda sprawled in sated bliss. I knelt before her. “Are you okay?” I asked.

Her eyes flickered open. She sighed the deepest sigh. “Oh, darling,” she said, “that was so good. Thank you, thank you, thank you.”

Whether I deserve it or not, I’m taking full credit.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.