New Hires - Cover

New Hires

by Mat Twassel

Copyright© 2022 by Mat Twassel

Poem Sex Story: Continuing the soda saga, we find a young woman discovering what it takes to get ahead in the world of business. Illustrated.

Caution: This Poem Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Oral Sex   Illustrated   .

Getting ahead for secretaries requires
That they give head to the man who HIRES
And as well as promotes
Any girl who devotes
Her time and sex skills to meet his desires.

As a summer intern, Mary Rose wasn’t sure what to expect, but she had been in the typing pool only one day when Ellen Markus, the Human Resources manager, called her into her office and told her she’d be taking over as Mr. Hutchin’s private secretary on a test basis.

“You do understand that you’ll have to do some ‘dictation’,” Ellen Markus said. She’d put air quotes around dictation, which confused Mary Rose.

“I didn’t think dictation was still—” she started to say.

“Oh, it is,” Ellen assured her. “So you’ll want to be prepared.”

“I’m not sure that—”

“Well, mostly it means you’ll want a shirt that can be easily unbuttoned. And no bra, of course. I know dry cleaning isn’t cheap. But the good thing is that Mr. Hutchins has a rather small dick, so it will fit comfortably in your mouth, and his load is not excessive, so you should be able to swallow it all, and he doesn’t take too long—just use your tongue along the seam, and if necessary a finger behind his balls, or even in his bottom. Another plus, he doesn’t taste too bad. Not bad at all. Oh, and he wears boxers—easy to get down. I think that’s everything. So, you good to go?”

“I think so,” Mary said.

new-hires.jpg

Well satisfied by Mary’s skillful and enthusiastic dictation, Mr. Hutchins gave her a substantial raise after the first week, an engagement ring after the second, and twin girls before the first anniversary of her hire date.

Poem by Ashley
Illustration by Mat

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.