Luke Gets Caught by Mom - Cover

Luke Gets Caught by Mom

by Amber Embers

Copyright© 2022 by Amber Embers

Incest Sex Story: I moaned softly as I felt the wet gusset of my panties and my son quickly turned his head to look toward the door. I stood there, caught in the act of rubbing myself while watching my son masturbate.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Incest   Mother   Son   First   Masturbation   Oral Sex   Petting   Squirting   Voyeurism   .

It was nice to get off work early for a change. I stopped at the store and picked up some items to cook for dinner to surprise my husband, since he usually did most of the cooking due to my schedule at work.

When I got home I noticed that my oldest son Luke’s motorcycle was there, which surprised me as he would normally be at his girlfriend’s house at that time of day.

I walked in the house and went to the kitchen to put things away and heard his tv on upstairs in his room. After putting the things away I grabbed a wine cooler and walked upstairs to see him and say Hi.

I have always had an ‘open’ door policy in our house ... doors are never to be locked (this included mine). They could be closed for privacy but not locked. When I got to his door it was open and Luke was laying on his bed, watching some porn flick and masturbating. He couldn’t see me and had obviously not heard me come in.

I was surprised to catch him masturbating with the door open, but seeing his hand slowly stroking a very nice long and thick cock, while he watched some girl getting hammered by some guy, actually made me hot to watch. I knew I should just turn around and walk away, but I couldn’t take my eyes off my son’s hand and cock. I watched how he stroked his full length a few times, then ran his thumb over the top of his crown, spreading his precum around the head and would stroke some more. I couldn’t believe I was getting turned on by watching my son masturbate, but I was. So much so that I actually reached down, pulled up the skirt of my dress and ran my hand over my mound. I stood there watching Luke masturbate while I rubbed my clit for a couple of minutes.

I moaned softly as I felt the wet gusset of my panties and my son quickly turned his head to look toward the door. I stood there, caught in the act of rubbing myself while watching my son masturbate. He threw his sheet over his cock and said “Uhm, Hi Mom ... did you need something?”

I smiled, embarrassed, but said “Well uhm, actually I uh ... that’s a nice thick cock you have there and I was just admiring it.”

“Really” my son said, throwing the sheet off and exposing his still hard cock. He stood up, grabbed his cock and stroked it. “I could tell,” he said, looking pointedly at my hand still on my wet mound.

“I ... uh ... well...” I stammered my voice faded as my son walked toward me, still stroking that lovely thick and long cock.

“Here, Mom, take a stroke of what you were admiring,” he said, as he reached for my hand and put it on his cock, his fingers curling mine around it and stroking it a few times. I couldn’t believe I was standing there stroking my son’s hard cock. I looked down just as he unwrapped his fingers from over mine and watched as my hand continued to slowly stroke it, and then watched as my thumb rubbed the top of his crown and smeared his pre-cum over it.

My son reached over and rubbed his hand over my mound, pressing against my clit through my panties. “I know you keep yourself shaved,” he said “I have seen you sun bathing a couple of times, I’ve even masturbated thinking about that shaved mound of yours,” he continued as he pressed his fingers between my swollen labia pulling my wet panties tight over my excited clit.

“You have?” I said, as I looked up to his eyes. I stood there stroking my son’s cock while he slid his hand into my panties and found my clit and started rubbing it in a circular motion. I knew we should stop, I knew it ... but I couldn’t do so, nor did I really want to.

“I have always been proud of how ‘hot’ my Mom is” my son said as he slid two fingers between my lips and pressed them deep into my wet pussy. I gasped as he curled them and stroked my g spot with them as his palm rubbed my swollen clit.

That was the point of no return ... I closed my eyes and reached over to set my wine cooler on the dresser and told him “Then I guess you should see just how ‘hot’ your Mom really is.”

I knelt down in front of my son licking my lips, I heard him gasp as I swirled my tongue around the rim of his crown then over the tip tasting his pre cum. Stretching my lips around the thick bulbous head I slowly slid it into my mouth. My son groaned deeply and put his hands on my shoulders and took a deep breath. I fluttered the tip of my tongue on the underside of his head, then slid his cock even further into my mouth. Bobbing my head up and down as I slowly worked my lips down my son’s thick shaft, while I continued to slowly stroke him. I continued working his cock deeper into my mouth until he reached the back of my throat, my god, it was only half way in! I gagged and pushed against his cock as I swallowed and his cock slid into my throat stretching it,. I moaned and hummed as I continued forcing his thick slab down my throat until my nose was finally against his stomach.

“Fuck Mom! Oh fuck,,,, no one has ever ... taken all of me ... fuuuuck...” my son groaned as he moved his hands to my head, curling his fingers in my hair. I swallowed and moaned again as he pulled back a bit and then thrust forward into my throat a couple of times. “Fuck I will lose my load if we don’t stop,” he groaned.

I slid his cock out of my mouth, licking the precum from it and told him “Control son, it’s all about controlling yourself.” I stood up and told him “Kiss me, son, taste yourself on my tongue.” He leaned in and touched his lips to mine, then ran his tongue across my lips and as I parted mine he slid his tongue into my mouth. I moaned as our tongues swirled around each other.

Breaking the kiss I told him, “unzip my dress for me” as I turned my back toward him. As my son unzipped my dress I let it slide down my body to pool on the floor. I turned around and stood proudly in front of my son in a lacy black bra and panties.

“Damn Mom you are so hot” my son said as he reached out and cupped my breasts, running his thumbs over my nipples through the lace as he kneaded them with his long fingers.

I reached up and grazed my fingernails lightly over his chest and pinched one of my son’s nipples. He hissed as I did so, and I leaned forward and flicked his nipple with my tongue. “You like that too, don’t you son?” I asked.

“Yes” he said as he slipped his hand inside my bra and returned the favor pinching my nipple and pulling at it...

I moaned and sucked his nipple into my mouth, grabbing it with my teeth and tugged on it. He groaned and shivered as I moved to his other nipple and repeated the nibble. I straightened up and told him “You must get your sensitive nipples from me.” I told him.

“Oh really, let’s see just how sensitive yours are.” My son reached behind me and unhooked my bra. His pinching and our play had brought my nipples to full erection and they stood out proudly as I dropped the bra to the floor. He hummed and said “Damn Mom you have some nice tits!”

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.