The Tropical Island Girl - Cover

The Tropical Island Girl

Copyright© 2022 by Vanessa Evans

Chapter 1

Fiction Sex Story: Chapter 1 - How a 14 year-old girl ends up working on an Air Force Base on a Tropical Island totally naked.

Caution: This Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   Fiction   Exhibitionism  

Hi, my name is Leia and I live on an island not far from the equator. I grew up in a tiny house by a small beach with my parents. I have no siblings.

My story starts one Friday afternoon when I was 14 years old and walking home from school and I heard this very loud bang then saw lots of smoke coming from the direction of the Air Force Base that is about a couple of miles down the road from my parents house. It isn’t our island’s Air Force, our island isn’t big enough to have any military of its own and we only have a small police force of half a dozen men and women. Our island rents out the land for a big, friendly country to have their Base and quite a few houses for the military personnel that run the Base there.

Anyway, both my parents worked at the Base, dad as a general labourer and mum as a clerk in the Stores, and when I got home neither of them were there. Not that I expected them to be, they weren’t due home for another couple of hours.

Now my family are quite poor and could not afford many clothes for any of us and my mum always told me to take my school clothes off as soon as I got home on a Friday and to wash them so that they would be ready for school on the Monday. I did that and got on with other jobs that my mother had given to. As the only clothes that I had were my school clothes that left me totally naked and I would remain that way until getting ready for school on the Monday morning...

Being naked around home was something that I had always done just as my mother did. It was never a problem for a number of reasons, firstly I only had the one school skirt and one school blouse, no underwear. Secondly our house was at least 100 metres from the road or a neighbours house. Thirdly, the climate, around 30 degrees celsius all year round. Fourthly, we all often went swimming and we didn’t have any costumes, and fifthly, when the Nuns and Priests invaded nearby islands and indoctrinated the women with crazy ideas of modesty, they never made it to our island so girls were never taught to cross their legs or to keep their bodies covered up and the other things that girls from other islands told me they had to do.

Talking about our neighbours, I often went swimming, fishing, exploring and messing about with the children, Fiafia, a girl the same age as me (15) and with a similar body shape, skinny with tiny tits; and Laki, a boy a year older than us girls. All 3 of us hanging out totally naked.

One other thing that you should know is that all girls and women pluck out all their pubic hair, a tradition going back, so stories have it, to a time when little insects use to nest in the moist pubic hair and feed on the bacteria around female pussies.

I’d done all my household chores. gone swimming to catch some fish for our evening meal and was walking up the beach to the house when I saw a man and a woman, both in Air Force uniforms, waiting for me. I walked right up to them, totally naked and carrying a couple of fish in one hand and a spear in the other.

“Hi, can I help you?” I asked.

“Are you Leia?” The man asked.

“Yes.”

“Can we go inside your house please, we need to talk?” The woman asked.

I led them in and put the fish on the counter.

“Would you like to sit down Leia?” The woman asked.

“What is this all about?” I asked as I sat on a chair.

“I’m Senior Master Sergeant Teddy Tubbs and this is Sergeant Andrea Jones.” the man said, “I’m sorry to have to tell you this but that explosion that you probably heard earlier this afternoon was a terrorist bomb and it went off right near both your parents. I’m really sorry to have to tell you that they are both dead.”

I just sat there not really believing what he was telling me.

“No, no, they’ll be walking though that door any minute, they always do.”

“No Leia, not today, not ever again, the bomb killed them. If it’s any consolation they won’t have known anything about it.” The man said.

“Can I get you a drink or something?” The woman asked as I just sat in silence trying to make sense of what the man had just told me.

“Is there someone that we can go and get to be with you Leia?” The man asked.

After another minutes silence I finally said.

“They’re dead, both of them?”

“Yes Leia, I’m so sorry.” The man said.

“Have you any other family or friends that can be with you Leia?” The woman asked.

“No.”

“Come on Leia, put some clothes on and you can come with us.” The man said.

“The only clothes that I have are wet and hanging on the line, I’ll be okay like this.”

I saw the man look at the woman who looked at him then shrugged her shoulders. As we walked to the road I heard the man and woman talking.

“Where are we talking her Teddy, she can’t come to my place, we’ve got one female rating sleeping on the couch as it is.”

“Then she’ll have to come to my place,” Teddy replied, “There’s only Chuck and me living there.”

“Hasn’t your place only got 2 bedrooms Teddy?”

“Yes. Why?”

“Where’s the girl going to sleep, and do you really think that being with 2 guys like you and Chuck are the best place for her right now?”

“Not a lot of choice Andrea, we couldn’t leave her there on her own could we?”

“I guess not, but she’s not a kid, she’s obviously reached puberty, and I know what you guys are like. Just promise that you won’t turn her into a sex slave.”

“Relax Andrea, Chuck and I are responsible adults, hell, Chuck has a daughter around this kid’s age.”

“Since when did that stop you horny bastards when you are away from home for months on end?”

“Don’t you worry Andrea. we’ll treat her with respect until she’s capable of looking after herself.”

“You better had mate.”

I climbed in the back of the jeep and off we went. I’d never been anywhere near the Base before, my parents had told me to stay away from it so I had. I was soon amazed by the sights, not that I was really looking much, I was too sad about the loss of my parents.

We stopped outside a single story building and the man told me to get out and he got out too.

“Andrea, take the jeep back and book it in, Leia will be okay with me.”

“Are you sure Teddy, I mean you’re a single man and she’s a naked 14 year-old girl.”

“Trust me Andrea, the girl will be safe with me.”

“Definition of safe Teddy. Okay Leia, if you ever need to talk to someone come to the Base and ask for Sergeant Andrea Jones. I will always be available for you.”

I gave the woman a hint of a smile and said,

“Thanks.”

As the Jeep drove away the man took hold of my hands and said,

“Leia, I know that this is a really tough time for you, I can’t even imaging how you feel but you will be safe here, I will look after you, you can stay here for as long as you want. If you want to talk or just have a shoulder to cry on, come to me, okay?”

I looked up at the man’s face and half smiled as he led me into his house. I didn’t really have a good look around but what I did see was a nice house, much nicer than my parents house, or that of Fiafia’s parents and it looked like they had electricity. Whatever, I wasn’t really thinking straight.

“Sit down Leia, can I get you a drink or something?”

“Can I have a hug please Sergeant, I’m feeling a bit lonely.”

“Of course you can Leia, and it’s Teddy Leia, call me Teddy.”

Teddy opened his arms and I went straight to him. Teddy was the first man, apart from my dad, that I had ever hugged, and I started to feel strange, feelings that I had never felt before. Teddy and I hugged and hugged and those strange feelings got stronger. My nipples were tingling and so was something between my legs.

After a good couple of minutes I said,

“Teddy, I’m feeling quite strange.”

Teddy broke the hug then sat on the couch and pulled me onto his lap. I snuggled my head against his neck and one of Teddy’s arms went round me and his hand rested on my bare hip. Then he said,

“It’s natural for you to feel strange Leia, you’ve just had a terrible shock.”

“Yes, no, I feel a bit numb about my parents, but I’ve got these strange feelings here and here.” I replied putting my free hand first on my little tits and then on my bald pubis.

“Ahh, I know what it is,” Teddy said, “it’s quite normal for people to think about and even want to have sex when they suffer some terrible trauma. Something to do with human instincts to procreate, to keep the human race going.”

“Is that what they are, does my body want to have sex? I’ve never felt anything like it before. Will you have sex with me Teddy?”

“No, no I will not Leia, it wouldn’t be right. Have you not had sex before?”

“No, I’m only 14.”

“I heard that the kids on this island start young.”

“That’s on the other side of the island, some of the girls start having babies almost as soon as they start to bleed but my parents always told me that I should wait until I find the man that I want to be with for the rest of my life.”

“Well don’t you think any more about it right now Leia, just you relax.”

I stayed sat on Teddy’s lap for ages, feeling the comfort of him holding me, but those strange feelings wouldn’t go away. What’s more, I started to feel wet between my legs.

After goodness knows how long another man cane into the house and just stared at Teddy and me. Then after a few seconds he said,

“What the fuck Teddy, that’s a kid, you into cradle snatching now buddy?”

“Chuck,” Teddy said, “this is Leia, she’s the daughter of the 2 locals that got killed in the blast, Andrea and I couldn’t leave her on her own so I brought her here. Leia this is Chuck, Sergeant Charles Johnson, he lives here too. Chuck, the only clothes that Leia owns were drying on the washing line, hence her lack of clothes.”

“Couldn’t she have gone with Andrea, stayed at her place?”

“No, no room, they’ve got a rating sleeping on their couch.”

“So you offered our couch.”

“I can sleep on the floor.” I said.

“The hell you will Leia, our couch, this couch, is yours for as long as you want it.” Teddy said.

“Couldn’t you give her something to wear mate?” Chuck asked.

“Didn’t get round to that, not been here long.”

“No, no, I’m not wearing any of your clothes, I don’t wear clothes at home, only when I go to school so I’m not going to wear any here.” I said.

“Are you sure Leia,” Chuck said, “you can have one of my T-shirts.”

“No, I’m not borrowing anything.”

“But you’re a girl Leia, and by the looks of you you’re starting to become a woman, I wouldn’t let my 13 year-old daughter walk around with no clothes on.”

“I’m not you’re daughter and it’s not cold here, I’ve heard that it’s cold where you come from.”

“Leave her alone Chuck,” Teddy said, “she’s suffered enough already today. We’ll talk about it again tomorrow. Your turn to cook isn’t it mate?”

“Yeah, okay.” Chuck replied as he left the room.

“Don’t mind Chuck Leia,” Teddy said as I lowered my head to his neck again. “he’s one of the good guys. He was just looking out for you, he’s got a daughter about your age.”

I started to relax again then after a minute or so those strange feelings started again.

I’d never really thought about sex before. Okay my mum had had a bit of a talk with me when my periods started and she’d got hold of some tampons from someone at the Air Force Base and shown me how to use them, but sex itself was never talked about and I’d never thought about it but these strange feelings that Teddy had said were my body wanting to have sex made me think about it as I snuggled into Teddy’s neck.

What’s more, my free hand had found its way to between my legs, which somehow weren’t closed, and was pressing on my pussy. That was making those feelings stronger. Another thing was that one of my bare tits was against Teddy’s shirt covered chest and with us both breathing my nipple was moving a bit with each breath and it had grown bigger than I had ever seen it and some of the strange tingling feeling seemed to be coming from it.

I couldn’t see Teddy’s face but I had a feeling that he was watching my hand that was on my pussy, not that that bothered me, at that time in my life I didn’t understand the concept of shyness.

Those strange tingly feelings were getting stronger and stronger and I was starting to think that something was really wrong with me when Chuck called out,

“FOOD.”

Teddy told me to get off him and as I did I was disappointed. I didn’t know what had happened to me but I had wanted more of it.

“Come and eat something Leia, you must be hungry.”

“I’m not.”

“Well come and sit with us and try to eat. When did you last eat anything Leia?”

“This morning, I had a banana for my breakfast.”

When Teddy and I got to the table I saw types of food that I’d never seen before and it smelt nice.

“Help yourself Leia, eat as much as you want, I’ve made enough for all 3 of us.” Chuck said.

“I’m not hungry.” I again said.

“Just try some Leia, you might enjoy it.”

I did try some of the food and I have to say that it tasted nice, a lot better than the bland food that I was used to, but I just couldn’t eat much. My thoughts had gone back to my parents and I was still finding it difficult to accept that I’d never see them again.

Teddy and Chuck were great, trying to distract me from my thoughts by asking me questions about school and what I got up to after school and at weekends.

Food over, Teddy said that I should get some rest, try to get some sleep. I was tired, it had been a long day and I didn’t argue when he put a cushion at one end of the couch and told me to lay down. Shortly after I felt a blanket being spread over me.

Inevitably I was thinking about my parents but I heard Teddy and Chuck go outside and talk, but I couldn’t make out what they were actually saying. My tiredness got the better of me and the next thing I knew the sun was shining in through the windows and both Teddy and Chuck were talking in the kitchen.

“I need to have a word with Leia before we leave.”

I heard Teddy say then I looked up and saw Teddy looking down on me. In my sleep I had kicked the blanket off and I was laying there totally naked. Teddy sat on the edge of the couch looking at my face and said,

“Leia, Chuck and I have to go to work. You stay here, as I said you can stay here as long as you want but until I believe that you are thinking straight I want you to stay here, okay? Help yourself to any food and drink that you can find but I suggest that you stay away from the beer, unless you already a hardened drinker.”

I smiled then replied,

“No, my parents never offered me any alcohol and when my father managed to get some he started acting very strangely. My mother said that he was drunk.”

“Yeah Leia, alcohol does have that effect on you but that doesn’t stop us drinking some. There’s some DVDs that you can play if you want to but I’m not sure that you’ll enjoy them, they’re not really for kids your age. Anyway, I’ll be back this afternoon then we can talk some more.”

Teddy leant forwards and kissed me on my forehead before standing up and saying goodbye. I watched both Teddy and Chuck walking out, both smiling and waving at me.

I lay there for ages before finally getting up then went to the kitchen to get a drink of water and found that Check and Teddy had left some food out, presumably for me, so I sat and ate it. My mind was still a bit numb for 2 reasons, firstly the loss of my parents and secondly the strange feelings that I’d got in my nipples and my pussy the night before, I just couldn’t understand what was causing them.

Not really wanting to think too much about either of those subjects right then I decided that if Teddy and Chuck were going to let me live in their house for a while then I should at least do something for them so I set to and started cleaning the place. Knowing that my father usually left the cleaning to my mother and I, I was expecting 2 men living on their own would have a very messy house but that wasn’t true and there wasn’t a lot for me to do.

What I did do, which I hoped that Teddy and Chuck wouldn’t mind, was to have a shower. We didn’t have a shower at home and we all washed in the sea so I was pleased when I managed to work out how to use the shower. It felt good and as the water pounded down on my tits I started getting those weird feelings again but I wasn’t ready to start to explore the cause right then but I guessed that it was something to do with my nipples and pussy, and that lump of skin that had started to grow out of my slit, but I was too sad to think about exploring.

Anyway, after the shower and using one of the big towels that were there I decided that I should really wash the towel that I had used. I gathered up other towels and went to the kitchen and looked at what I guessed was the washing machine, but never having seen one before I had no idea how it worked so I looked in the cabinets below the sink and found a familiar box of soap. Familiar because my mother often brought home a box like that.

Then I spent the next hour or so washing all the towels and cloths that I found in the kitchen. After that I took then outside the back and hung then on the line to dry. As I was doing that I saw a couple of men in Air Force uniforms looking at me but I ignored them, even when I heard one of them say,

“Teddy and Chuck must have got themselves a naked housekeeper, I want one of those, she looks a bit young but what the hell, a naked pussy is a naked pussy.”

Still ignoring them I finished the job then went back inside where I started thinking more about my parents. Knowing that I needed something to try to take my mind off what happened I looked at the television but I didn’t know how to work it, nor what I assumed was the DVD player with a pile of DVDs on it so I decided to go for a walk.

I’d never been to the Base, nor the surrounding area and I wasn’t really in a fit state to take in what I saw when Teddy and Andrea brought me there so I set off on a walk to try to clear my head of the sad thoughts.

As I walked down the street 3 things came to my mind. Firstly how nice it was around there, secondly, how scary the aircraft and helicopters were when I was much closer to them. I knew that they were noisy but being so close to them when they took off was making my head shake. Thirdly, the people, they all looked so smart either in their uniforms or their casual clothes. My school uniform looked like rags in comparison. Fourthly, the people were very friendly. I only saw about 6 or 7 but nearly all of them stopped me and asked me if I was okay. At first I wondered why but then I remembered that I was totally naked and I guessed that it wasn’t usual for kids to walk around naked where they came from.

Back at Teddy’s and Chuck’s house I sat on the porch at the front of the house and watched the aircraft coming and going. After a while, with my brain thinking about everything that had happened recently, I found myself thinking about those strange feelings again and before I knew it my fingers had started exploring the parts of my body that before then had been just that, insignificant parts of my body.

I discovered that my fingers could make my nipples go all hard and tingle. I experimented with twisting them, pulling them, caressing them, rolling them, and whatever I did made the tingling get stronger. At one point I saw a man walking by and he stopped and watched me for a couple of minutes and him watching gave me a rush of stronger tingles.

It was the same with my pussy, it had been tingling before I put my fingers there and before the man was watching me, but both those events made the tingling get stronger.

After the man had gone I spread my legs wider and my fingers explored down there. My pussy is like a slit with a little nub of skin sticking out at the front and with my legs spread wide I could feel the slight ridges that were hidden when my lips were closed.

I soon discovered that if I rubbed my fingers up and down my slit and all around that nub near the front of my slit the strange feeling got even stronger. Another thing that I noticed was that that nub of skin got bigger and it sort of escaped from under a little flap of skin.

Something made my fingers keep going, faster and faster and the faster they went the stronger that strange feeling felt until something seemed to burst inside me. For a couple of seconds I thought that I was going to die. Wave after wave of weird, but nice, feelings erupted inside me and my whole body started shaking and jerking. I’m pretty sure that I started shouting something as well but my brain didn’t appear to be in control of my body.

Finally, I couldn’t stand it any more and my fingers stopped rubbing. My brain slowly started working again and I realised that I was breathing as heavily as when I ran to school if I was late.

My hand that had been doing the rubbing had moved to my stomach and I realised that, as well as my fingers being all wet, my stomach was wet with sweat. I moved that hand back to my pussy and discovered why my fingers were wet, my pussy felt as wet as if I was swimming in the sea except that the liquid was much thicker than water.

“Wow,” I asked myself as my heart continued to slow down, “what was that?”

I tried to think back to the human biology classes at school but couldn’t get an answer and I wondered if it was a topic that had been covered when I was poorly, or if they hadn’t got around to it yet. Then I decided that I’d ask Teddy, he’d said that I could ask him anything, but whatever it was, and whatever Teddy told me, I just knew that I’d be rubbing my pussy again soon.

I was still sat lazily on the chair, with my legs wide open when I suddenly felt tired so I closed my eyes. The next thing that I knew was there was a horrendous roar of an aircraft taking off and when I opened my eyes Teddy was in front of me, looking down at me.

“Hi there Leia,” Teddy said, how are you feeling?”

“Okay I guess. I think, something very weird just happened to me, something that has never happened before and I don’t know what it was.”

“Well you still look in one piece so it couldn’t have been that bad.”

“No, it was weird, like nothing I’d felt before, but it was sort of nice.”

“Did it take your mind off your mother and father Leia?”

“Yes it did.”

“Then let’s hope that it happens again, lots of times until it doesn’t hurt very much to think about your parents.”

“Will I ever stop feeling sad about what happened Teddy?”

“No you won’t, but it will hurt less and less over time. Oh, Andrea said that she’ll come over later to see how you are getting on.”

“Who’s Andrea?”

“The nice lady who was with me when we came to see you.”

“Oh yes, the nice lady.”

“So what have you been doing all day Leia?”

I got to my feet and hugged Teddy and whilst still hugging him I told him what I had done and he told me that I shouldn’t have done the washing or cleaning the place, that those jobs were Chuck’s that week. Then he asked me if I’d watched anything on the television.

“No, I don’t know how to work it, I’ve only ever watched one at school and the teachers worked it.”

“Come on Leia, I’ll show you.” Teddy said easing me out of the hug. Then as we walked inside he added,

“I’ve acquired some cartoon DVDs for you to watch, you’re possibly a bit too old for them but they are worth watching if you haven’t seen them before.”

“No I haven’t, the only television that I’ve seen was at school and that was educational programs.”

“Then these DVDs will make you laugh.”

Teddy showed me how to use the television and the DVD player then let me play one of the DVDs. He was right, the first one that I watched was called ‘The Roadrunner and the Coyote’, it was hilarious.

“Oh hi Chuck.” I said when he walked in.

“I see that you’ve found a good distraction Leia.”

“This is funny.” I replied and kept watching.

The video finished and I went into the kitchen where Chuck said,

“I can lend you one of my T-shirts if you want Leia.”

“No thanks Chuck, I didn’t wearing anything at home.”

“This is your home for now Leia so you can wear something if you want to.”

“I’m used to not wearing anything and I always felt a bit weird putting clothes on to go to school so I’m good thanks, can I help with anything?”

“Did you do the washing Leia?” Chuck asked.

“Yes I did, I hope you don’t mind but I has a shower and used a towel so I washed it and the others that I found.”

“Of course we don’t mind, I’ll sort out a towel that you can use all the time. So you worked out how to use the washing machine then?”

“No, I couldn’t understand it, I washed it all by hand.”

“What? I’ll show you how to use it. Did you hang them out on the line as well?”

“Yes I did, it will probably all be dry by now, I’ll go and bring it in.”

Off I went and when I got back inside I asked if I could watch another cartoon. Teddy came with me to make sure that I could use the player and the television then when it started I said,

“Can we watch it together please Teddy, I like cuddling up to you.”

Teddy sat on the couch and I sat on his lap with his arm around me and his hand on my hip. It felt so nice but the cartoon starting made me forget about my problems and the strange tingly feelings that had started as soon as I had sat on Teddy’s lap.

I was laughing at the cartoon when that Andrea woman arrived and Teddy switched off the television.

“Hi Leia,” Andrea said, “how are you?”

“I’m okay I guess, Teddy is looking after me, he got some cartoons and they are really funny.”

“Good move Teddy. Didn’t you get Leia something to wear from the PX when you were on the Base?”

“No, she said that she was used to being like she is and wouldn’t wear anything.”

“You should really wear something Leia, you’re staying with 2 men.”

“Andrea,” Teddy said, “Leia will be safe with us, we’re old enough to be her father and Chuck has a daughter Leia’s age. She’s had enough to cope with without us trying to force her to do anything that she doesn’t want to do.”

“Fair point Teddy, okay Leia, remember, if you need another girl to talk to just ask Teddy or Chuck to ask me to come by, or go to the Base main gate and ask for me.”

“Okay,” I replied and snuggled against Teddy again, hoping that he’d put the cartoon on again

Teddy, Andrea and Chuck talked some more and whilst I was waiting I started getting those tingly feelings again. I looked down at my little tits and saw that my nipples were as big as they ever get, then I spread my knees a bit and I could see that nub of skin on my slit had come out again. I touched that nub and I gasped a little and that tingling got a little stronger. Something strange was definitely happening to me again.

Just as I touched that nub of skin again I heard Chuck say,

“You 2 cartoon freaks, I’m off with Andrea to see Pete, don’t worry I’ll be back in time to get dinner ready.”

Those 2 gone, Teddy picked up the controls for the television and DVD player and was about to switch them back on when I said,

“Teddy, remember when you just got home and I said that something very weird had happened to me, well I think that it has something to do with these.”

I touched my nipples then that nub of skin which caused me to jerk a little and I left my fingers touching it, then I looked up to Teddy’s face.

“What’s wrong with me Teddy, I never used to be like this, has it something to do with my parent’s death?”

I saw Teddy look at my face, then down to my chest then down to where my fingers were, then he said,

“Okay Leia I think that I know what is happening to you, before I tell you the details let me tell you that it is all very normal, just part of you growing up, so don’t you go thinking that you are some sort of freak because you aren’t, you’re just a girl, a beautiful girl, growing up and turning into a young woman.”

“Okaaay.” I said.

“Right Leia, I’ve never had to give a talk like this before and I suspect that you will already know some of it but here goes.”

I was still sat sideways on Teddy’s lap and he was using one arm to support my back and he moved his spare hand close to one of my tits and pointed to my still hard and tingling nipples.

“You’ve probably noticed that your body is changing shape, you’re growing breasts, your hips getting slightly wider, your pussy changing shape a little. You’ve started having periods, hair will start to grow in front of your pussy, that little nub of skin at the front of your slit has grown out from between your pussy lips. That nub is called your clitoris, or just clit. Well the changes are called puberty, it happens to all of us as we grow up, all of us at different ages.”

“I started growing hair down there a few months ago and my mother told me that I had to pluck it all out, and yes Teddy, I started bleeding a few months ago. Oh, what am I going to do about tampons, my mother used to get them for me.”

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.