Eighth Grade Chaperone - Cover

Eighth Grade Chaperone

Copyright© 2022 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 7: Every mom’s worst nightmare ... is it about to come true?

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 7: Every mom’s worst nightmare ... is it about to come true? - A proud and prudish Catholic mom from the suburbs of Pennsylvania, Shawna Lynn McDonnell volunteers to act as a chaperone on the first field trip at her son's new school. But what Shawna doesn't realize is that, on this field trip, she will be the one getting an education; an education in what it means to have power and who, in the new and hellish landscape in which she finds herself, actually has it and whose is just an illusion.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   ENF   Violence   Illustrated  

“OH! GUH-WAHHHHHHHHDDDD! JASON NO! NUH-NO!”

Shawna let out an ear-piercing shriek as the sensation of her son’s warm wet mouth now pressing against her shivering, terrified sex came exploding into her brain. Even more desperately than she had before; the pretty Catholic mom now tried to twist and turn her body in every direction, but Jason and Damon were having none of it. In the end there was nothing Shawna could do but gasp and moan and cry as the mouth of her very own son began to probe her most private and sensitive area. Jason’s lips now, quickly formed a tight seal over his mom’s defenseless shaven slit and, a moment later, an even more horrifying sensation sent Shawna into a paroxysm of petrified arousal.

It was her own son’s tongue, wiggling and squirming as it now plunged forward, and Shawna was helpless to stop it as he now strove to push the thick, wet and writhing muscle as deep inside her as it would go. Its motion, and the sensations that came with the first warm and wet tongue that the pretty Catholic mom had ever felt pushing into her pussy, now sapped her will to resist as one wave of intense sexual arousal boiled up out of her pelvis after another. These waves then filled her entire body as her fingertips, her toes and every pore in her scalp now felt as though they were being consumed with the sweetest, muscle-tightening and most shameful sexual agony.

Still, there was nothing she could do, for Shawna was trapped, caught and pinned down between the two boys and so the pretty Catholic mom just continued to squeal and squirm, writhe and thrash, all while her own son kept his relentlessly probing tongue burrowing deeper into her pussy. Another gasp of horrified surprise and then a squeal of tormented sexual pleasure escaped Shawna’s lips as every muscle in her body first seemed to contract and then loosen, becoming more relaxed and euphoric than it had ever been before. Each of these muscles also seemed to now drain of all their energy; they turned themselves to jelly, and Shawna’s struggles grew increasingly weaker, as her son’s tongue continued to push its way forward, inch by terrible inch.

It was as if the horrible and horrifying taboo, as if the most humiliating act that could happen to any mom, the one that was happening to her in public and being filmed, was now draining her will to resist. While she shrieked and then squealed in both humiliation and outrage, Jason simply ignored her while she flailed and squirmed. In the end, there was no escape for the pretty Catholic mom and, as Shawna now arched her back, she felt her body give way. As shameful as it was, it almost seemed like her sex, her private and virtuous womanhood, was opening, spreading itself wider so that the tongue of her own son, an 8th grader who was not even out of junior high school, now wormed its way inside.

Finally, the moment came and it was all over. The 38-year-old white suburban soccer mom felt it as her pussy opened itself just a little bit wider and then came the most horrifying of all the sensations she had experienced so far. Her now well lubricated sex had surrendered and opened itself up for her own son and Shawna felt a new sense of disgraceful subjugation as Jason’s 14-year-old tongue slid fully inside her engorged and gushing cunt.

“AWWWWWWWWHHH!”

Shawna’s previous sex life, which had mostly consisted of having her mild mannered husband insert his small, semi-erect penis inside of her, had been so unsatisfying, that the pretty Catholic mom had never even dreamed any sexual contact could be so intense. Between her legs, Jason continued to wiggle his tongue while it was buried deep inside her and, now, yet another awareness exploded into her brain. It was a feeling of building, of water backing up behind a dam; a dam that, if nothing was done, would soon have so much water behind it that it would burst.

Every muscle in Shawna’s legs and hips now tightened and the pretty Catholic mom bucked her hips and arched her back, as her desperation to get away only kept increasing. Her shapely feminine bottom rose off the seat several inches but there was no avoiding the horrible, relentless stimulation provided by her own son’s tongue. Jason kept his mouth pressed tight over her pussy, his tongue buried deep within her and, as he continued to wriggle it inside Shawna’s sacred, marital opening, his one free hand reached up and covered her newly shaven mound.

The index finger on that hand then pressed against Shawna’s slit; rudely pushing aside the fat and succulent meat that made up its two sides. Jason’s finger was insistent, unrelenting as it pushed, back and forth and side to side, slowly working its way in and Shawna felt every moment of it in excruciating detail as the partition that separated the two halves of her womanhood now yielded to her own son’s finger. It was surrendering up its secret; the engorged and terrified button that lay both hidden and trapped there. She now knew what her son planned to do and, even though it had never been done to her before, the pretty Catholic mom was sure that, if he was successful, there was no telling just how she would behave. Shawna now stopped arching her back and her gorgeous firm bottom slammed back into the bus seat, all while Jason’s finger kept probing; burrowing itself into her slit until it pressed against the button it had been searching for.

“AWWWH-GOOOO-WAHHHHH-AWH-AWH-AWH-AWG!!!”

Her latest cry was more one of panic than of ecstasy. That came a moment later for, as her son’s mouth continued to fervently lap up her juices, the tip of his index finger began to flick itself rapidly back and forth over Shawna’s painfully swollen clit. All of it together was just more than the pretty Catholic mom could handle and, as she had feared, the dam now broke. There was almost a sense of relief as Shawna felt her determination to resist now crumble, at least for the moment, into nothing. A part of her mind forgot just where she was and what was happening to her. Now the only thing left was that sensation, the one that was like a freight train, as if something very large and very powerful were coming and picking up speed as it went. Very soon, it would not only be here, but it would run her over, crushing her beneath its tremendous weight.

“OOOOOOOOOOH! GUH-GUH-GUH-AWD JAYYY-SUHHHHHHNNNNNNN!!!!!!”

Shawna’s scream was accompanied by her hips bucking wildly, a motion over which she seemed to have no control. A series of earsplitting cries now emanated from between her lips as two and a half decades of built-up sexual frustration continued to boil over. Now, every boy got to watch as, for the first time in her life, Shawna orgasmed, perhaps more powerfully than any woman had ever done before.

“AHHH! AHHH! AHHH! OH GOD! FUCK! OH GAHHHHHHHDDDDDD! DI-DUH-DUD-DUD-DUD-DUD! OHH! OHH! OHH! OHH!”

The explosions that now erupted out of Shawna’s pussy, one after the other, were like nothing she had ever experienced before and were even beyond the limits of what she had imagined was possible. Pulsing and hot, wet rhythmic contractions now flooded out of her pussy in waves, spreading first throughout her torso and then filling her entire body. In her toes and her fingers, in her scalp but, most of all, in her hard and swollen nipples Shawna now felt it. It was like tightening and exploding, tingling and releasing, all at the same time and all while the pretty Catholic mom’s pelvis rocked up and down to the rhythm of each new and overwhelmingly powerful orgasmic contraction. Meanwhile, on every camera in the room, a scene where a 38-year-old suburban Catholic mom appeared to be making a conscious effort to rub her naked and shaven pussy all over the face of her son was recorded from every possible angle.

After what felt to her like a lifetime of both agony and bliss, the detonating waves of pleasure that poured out of Shawna’s pussy finally started to recede and, for a moment, she was at peace. Never in her life had the pretty Catholic mom experienced such a sensation of exhilarating relaxation as if, behind the blackness of her tightly shut eyes, everything was right and completely perfect with the world.

It was a moment she would have wanted to stay in forever because, as her world now became more than just her fading orgasm, Shawna became dimly aware that her right leg was being lifted and, once it was sticking straight up in the air, of a hand being pressed behind her knee. A tiny alarm bell rang inside her mind, but it was far too quiet to distract the pretty Catholic mom from her sense of bliss. Each breath now came in a large and heavy gasp as Shawna’s huge and beautiful breasts rose and fell in a slow, undulating rhythm. Now, it was only when Shawna felt another body lie on top of hers that her head finally spun around from where it had lain with her face turned towards the wall. Her green eyes immediately snapped open in terror, her jaw dropping as if she might scream.

It was Jason. Her son was the one who was now laying on top of her with all his weight on the back of her knee. Shawna immediately began to struggle but it was no use. The two boys held her fast and what little energy now remained in the pretty Catholic mom’s muscles was quickly used up. Now, the wholesome and conservative suburban mom who, up until now, was so modest that she had not even worn a two-piece bathing suit since her beauty pageant days, stared up in horror at Jason’s smiling face. Shawna had allowed herself to be folded over like a piece of pita bread as she lay naked on that bus seat; so that the tops of both her thighs pressed into her torso and the outsides of her breasts while her knees almost reached her shoulders.

The pretty Catholic mom’s pussy was open and exposed like never before and, even in her current state of confused horror, Shawna knew it. Any boy in the bus could have stuck anything he wanted to up there and, as long as she was held down by both Jason and Damon, she had no hope of stopping them. Shawna now tried not to believe what was going to come next but it was becoming ever more difficult for her to remain in denial. Jason’s right hand now came up and replaced Damon’s on the back of her left knee and, as emotionally exhausted as Shawna was, she thought she still might be able to throw her son off. What good would it do her anyway? It might end up doing more harm for, if she made Damon mad again, he may have 10 boys hold her down while the rest took their turn and then there would really be nothing she could do about it. Shawna knew she was helpless and the best she thought she could do was to plead for mercy while not angering Damon. As Jason now shifted his weight on top of her Shawna finally accepted that it was the intention of her very own son to make any mom’s worst nightmare become her most appalling reality.

“JASON WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!!”

Shawna now screamed the question; it was a high pitched and piercing shriek that seemed to echo around the bus, even though she already knew the answer. For the pretty Catholic mom’s own son was now naked and lying on top of her. Somehow, while she had lain there and recovered from her first earth-shattering orgasm, he had managed to strip off all his clothes.

“What am I doing?” Jason said now grinning down at her.

“Why your own son is getting ready to stick a hundred percent of his erect cock straight up inside your pussy mom. That’s what I’m doing. You’re about to get fucked not only by your own son but, as a 38-year-old fully grown suburban adult mom, by an eighth grader. You’re about to get fucked by your own son who isn’t even out of junior high school yet.”

Jason’s voice was positively filled with glee and, while he spoke, he now also expertly moved his hips until the tip of his young penis pressed against the entrance to Shawna’s engorged vagina. That sensation, the gentle pressure of her own son’s penis pushing against the entrance to her cunt, of something rigid and with a yielding but substantially thick and meaty tip, surprised her for there was a part of Shawna’s brain that still couldn’t accept just what was about to happen.

“NO! JASON! YOU CAN’T! OH MY GOD, DON’T YOU SEE THAT? I ... YOU ... PLEASE! FOR GOD SAKES JASON, STOP THIS MADNESS RIGHT NOW!”

“Gosh, come on mom. Look at me. Look at me. Oh god mom I want those beautiful green eyes of yours staring up into mine. Let’s both watch as the high and mighty little miss Shawna Lynn McDonnell feels her son’s dick as it slides completely up inside her pussy.”

Now Shawna did turn to face her son; an expression of terror and humiliated agony on her face. It wasn’t due to her fear of further punishment but, instead, it was to stare up into the face of whatever monster had replaced Jason. Shawna now stared up into her own son’s blue eyes while he looked back and, while he did, the pressure against her wet womanly opening, the one from which Jason had first entered this world, increased. As it did so, Shawna now felt something even more horrifying.

Her sex, the part of her that was sacred, that was only for her husband and her marriage was now opening, spreading itself a little wider, each time her very own son thrust his penis against it. Both mom and son now heard the slight sqwik, sqwik, sqwik sound as the juices of Shawna’s sexual arousal created suction against the tip of her own son’s cock. Each time it did so, Shawna would let out a little gasping moan of both anxiety and dread until finally, her own body betrayed her. The 38-year-old suburban Catholic mom’s hallowed womanly tunnel now opened itself just a little wider, but that extra width was all Shawna’s son needed. With Jason’s blue eyes locked on hers, Shawna Lynn McDonnell, wholesome Catholic soccer mom from Green Tree Pennsylvania experienced a sense of unimaginable horror as her own son slid every bit of his rock-hard penis completely inside her pussy and, as much as she thought she had already been traumatized, this latest act would change her forever.

For now, no matter where she was or what she was doing, if she was awake, at least one part of her mind would always replay this event. Some part of her would always be reliving that sensation; that sense of thickness and rigidity and revulsion at the knowledge that the cock that she was feeling as it burrowed its way into her pussy belonged to that of her son. Even when she was asleep, she would dream of nothing else, but only of this moment. It would all seem like it was happening in slow motion. She would be naked on her back with her legs pressed up against her. Jason would be on top of her while the other boys stood around, both jeering and filming. Her son’s face would loom over her, his lips pulled back in a maniacal grin while his teeth looked razor sharp and his eyes were as big as dinner plates. Then it would happen and Shawna would watch as his face turned to ecstasy and that sense of being filled, of being made whole and of a deep sexual yearning that was finally being satisfied would rise up inside her.

“OHHHHHHHHHH ... JASON!!! NO!!!”

The pretty Catholic mom was now so wet that it turned out Jason was right; Shawna’s son met no resistance as his penis now slid fully into her pussy, and both mom and son screamed out in unison. Jason’s was a tremendous moan of blissful, triumphant victory, while Shawna’s was a shriek of unmitigated horror.

“OH GOD FUCK MOM!” roared Jason in celebration.

“I ... FUCK ... MY DICK MOM ... I ... I GOT ... MOM I GOT MY DICK INSIDE YOUR PUSSY! OH GOD ... CAN ... CAN YOU FEEL IT?! CAN YOU FEEL YOUR LITTLE 14-YEAR-OLD BOY’S COCK NOW THAT IT’S COMPLETELY INSIDE YOUR PUSSY!”

“OHHH GUH-GOD NUH-NOOOO!”

It was a scream of disgust more powerful than any woman had ever made before and Shawna made it now as the full weight of her reality, that her own son had actually gotten his penis completely inside of her pussy, could no longer be ignored. Her body now contorted ever more tightly at the sheer intensity of this new and horrifying feeling and, while it did so, Shawna’s face also twisted itself further. The pretty Catholic mom’s expression now became an ever-greater countenance of humiliated shame. The feeling of having her very own son’s penis inside her was something completely different than what she was used to. This was no mushy, semi-rigid small cock. No, to Shawna’s great mortification, the pretty Catholic mom struggled with the thought she and her son seemed to be made for each other. For Jason’s cock was wide enough that it stretched her and stimulated her along its entire length and girth and the tip of his penis, Shawna now found to her unbearable dread, reached deep enough inside her that it stimulated her every nerve ending while stopping just short of continually hitting her cervix.

“Oh god mom,” Jason now gasped excitedly, “I’M GOING TO FUCK YOU. YOU HEAR THAT? Your ... your now gonna get fucked by your own son. The great ... the great Shawna Lynn McDonnell, suburban Catholic mom supreme, envy ... envy of all her friends ... all the ladies from church. Stuck up little prim and proper stay at home mom who never has so much as a hair out of place or a speck of dust in her entire home. Oh my god, Shawna Lynn McDonnell, high and mighty president of the Green Tree PTA. Aw fuck, god mom, if ... if all of them could only see you now. Naked ... naked on your back and suh-surrounded by 14-year-old boys. You ... and you ... with your own son, naked and lying on top of you, the entire length of his dick shoved up deep inside your saintly little virtuous mom pussy. You ... ruh-ready for your own 14 year old son to fuck you, as hard as he can, so that you cum on your own son’s cock and show yourself to the world. That Green Tree’s most perfect mom is really nothing more than a depraved slut who’s never gonna cum harder than when she’s feeling the sensations of getting fucked by her very own son?”

Jason’s hips now started to move, back and forth, and poor Shawna was powerless to stop it. She was pinned, trapped beneath her son, and completely incapable of preventing her lily white and formerly pure suburban Catholic mom pussy from receiving its merciless skewering; impaled as it was on the rock-hard cock of her very own son. Jason’s hips moved faster and faster and, as they did, that sense of tickling, of having her own son’s rock hard penis repeatedly stroke against the walls of her sacred marital canal burst into Shawna’s brain.

I ... I’m ... I’m getting fucked by my own son. My ... my precious little boy ... my own ... my own fourteen-year-old son... my own fourteen-year-old son is fucking me. He’s actually fucking me! That ... his penis ... that’s what I’m feeling. I’m feeling it as my own son’s thrusts his penis inside me again and again.

Along with this sensation and knowledge now came a sound; it was that pak-pak-pak-pak-pak-pak-pak, the sound her son’s naked body repeatedly slapping against hers. It rang in Shawna’s ears and only made the experience of her incestual rape at the hands of a 14 year old boy all that much harder to deny. Also becoming hard to deny, was something else that now filled Shawna with a sense of panic and dread. It was that delicious, relaxing and, most of all, will draining deep internal stroking that she had to struggle to convince herself that she did not enjoy. It was causing something else to build again but this time it was different.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.