Eighth Grade Chaperone - Cover

Eighth Grade Chaperone

Copyright© 2022 by DaMuddaFukkah

Chapter 10: Sex, lies? ... and 21<sup>st</sup> century videotape

Incest Sex Story: Chapter 10: Sex, lies? ... and 21<sup>st</sup> century videotape - A proud and prudish Catholic mom from the suburbs of Pennsylvania, Shawna Lynn McDonnell volunteers to act as a chaperone on the first field trip at her son's new school. But what Shawna doesn't realize is that, on this field trip, she will be the one getting an education; an education in what it means to have power and who, in the new and hellish landscape in which she finds herself, actually has it and whose is just an illusion.

Caution: This Incest Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including mt/Fa   Blackmail   Coercion   NonConsensual   Rape   Slavery   Heterosexual   Fiction   Crime   School   Cheating   Incest   Mother   Son   MaleDom   Humiliation   Gang Bang   Interracial   Black Male   White Female   Cream Pie   Exhibitionism   First   Facial   Oral Sex   ENF   Violence   Illustrated  

“Now”, Jason grinned as he continued to stare up at her, “watch helplessly as your very own son spreads your legs apart. Watch as the great Shawna Lynn McDonnell, a fully-grown adult woman, a 38-year-old suburban Catholic mom who always prided herself on being so empowered and independent ... watch as she suffers another humiliating, pathetic defeat in which she can’t even protect her sacred little pussy from a boy still in junior high school.”

The outside of Jason’s two knees now pressed themselves determinedly against the insides of Shawna’s thighs and both mom and son watched as her legs first slightly trembled and then slowly started spreading. Jason’s hand now quickly moved forward, into the space that was growing between Shawna’s legs and, once that space was wide enough, his forearm now also pressed itself into the mattress. As that gap continued to grow and Shawna whimpered with the appalling realization that she truly was completely incapable of protecting her own womanhood from even a 14-year-old boy, Jason’s hand slid forward again.

Like a submarine, it did not have to resurface for, at the angle at which she currently lay, the pretty Catholic mom’s most sacred opening was now readily available to her own son. As she now stared at him, Shawna saw that Jason was smiling; his blue eyes sparkled with this, his latest triumphant victory, while his fingertips brushed her terrified and quivering opening. All this happened while Jason’s thumb moved further north and it easily pushed aside the fat meat of Shawna’s mound that lay near the top of her slit. Rudely, it then burrowed its way into Shawna’s most private crevice and, wiggling all the while, it quickly found her sensitive and swollen button. This was the key, Jason knew, to finally destroying his prim and proper mom’s remaining will to resist. When he finally found it, there was a sharp squealing cry of indignation from Shawna as if, she too, knew her son had seized upon her greatest vulnerability.

“Go ahead” said Jason, “fight all you want. I want you to fight. I want you to fight as hard as you can. It will only make my victory that much sweeter when I easily defeat you.”

Shawna’s only response was to close her eyes in humiliation as the fingers of both her hands feebly grappled with her son. In the end though, it was no use. For the hand in the cast only had the top half of her fingers extending beyond its plaster top. It was hardly able to do anything while Shawna’s other one only made a halfhearted attempt to stop her son. Even with everything else going on, Shawna was still afraid. For as terrible as having her pussy caressed by her own son was there was now also the fear of what would happen to her if she actually prevented him from doing so. The pretty Catholic mom had no doubt it would be something even worse.

Meanwhile, her legs were still spreading and this allowed Jason to lay in the space between them. His face now took the place of his thumb as it wedged itself tightly between Shawna’s shapely inner thighs; the shock of which made the pretty Catholic mom both shudder with terror and cry with revulsion. Jason’s arms encircled each of her legs from the underside and he gave them a tremendous yank which caused Shawna to throw her arms behind her in a desperate attempt to keep herself being lain flat. As she struggled and flailed in a feeble attempt to still resist, there came to the pretty Catholic mom the sensation of something warm and wet as it started to slide itself all over her pussy. It was Jason’s probing tongue and, like his thumb before it, that rough and bumpy, persistently wriggling muscle now wormed into her slit.

“GAHHH-HAHHH-HAHHH!!!”

It was another squealing cry of insufferable shame but then Shawna’s breath changed. As the tip of her own son’s tongue now started to flick itself over her aching and swollen button; the air rushing in and out of Shawna’s lungs came in a shuddering, stuttering rhythm. A sort of ‘oh-hih’ hiccupping sound now repeatedly echoed out of her as the pretty Catholic mom felt her determination weaken even more. Her fear of reprisal now made her want to lay back and just let the worst happen while the sensation between her legs, the one the pretty Catholic mom knew was caused by her own son’s tongue; the way it made her shudder and shake and tremble all over, even the purest, most decent, godly and chaste Catholic woman could endure it for only so long.

Jason’s arms now unwrapped themselves from around his mom’s legs, his hands instead pressing on the insides of her thighs. While he did this, his tongue now moved southward and, when it tried to worm its way into Shawna’s expanding pussy, the pretty Catholic mom once again had to tightly clench her teeth. It was the only thing Shawna could now do that would keep her from squealing in such a way that her very own son would once again know he was making her cum. Still, it was but a momentary respite, for Shawna’s shapely legs shuddered for only a moment before her own son was able to spread them even further apart. It was the least horrible option, she now told herself, for there was no telling what would happen, or who would get hurt, if she didn’t surrender her cunt to her very own 14 year old son. Shawna’s legs were now pushed apart, as wide as they would go, and, only then, did Jason wrapped his arms around them. This time, when he gave them another tremendous tug, Shawna’s head came off the pillow.

The pretty Catholic mom was now flat on her back and Jason celebrated his latest victory by fervently licking and slurping at what his 38-year-old mom had most wanted to keep hidden. Damon had been right, Jason now realized. He had been right about everything but, most of all, he had been right about how little was required to break even the most conservative of moms. All it took was a little violence, maybe a broken bone or two and the threat of public humiliation. That and promises of much worse to come; visited not only upon just her but on everyone she cared about.

Do that, Jason now thought, and there wasn’t a woman in the world that you couldn’t make your own personal fuck toy. Satisfied that his mom wasn’t going to try and close her legs again, not that she could with her own son now lying in between them, Jason’s right hand slid up onto her mound while his index finger tunneled into her slit. The pretty Catholic mom could now do nothing but grip the bed sheet, all ten long and lacquered fingernails dug into the mattress and she knew it wouldn’t be long before Jason made her squeal with an excruciatingly intense shame. His finger incited her clit, while his tongue delved into her pussy, and soon Shawna’s hips began to buck and flex and twist as she desperately tried to escape the horrible humiliating stimulation, all while her back arched and her breath shuddered in deep and uneven gasps.

“OOH GOD ... JUH-JAYSUN ... OOOH ... OHHHHH.OOOOH ... GOD ... JAYH-SUHHNN!!”

Shawna didn’t disappoint and, with each passing second, her hips twisted ever more violently while her pelvis started to rock back and forth. It was almost as if the pretty Catholic mom were now purposefully trying to rub her cunt up and down on her own son’s face while every moan that came out of her was louder and deeper than the one that came before. In another moment, Shawna was shrieking and contorting her body, twisting and turning, thrashing it to the left and to the right, trying to do anything to get away from that incessantly probing tongue and that finger that always seemed to know just how much pressure to put on her swollen and aching button while it flicked back and forth over it at an ever increasing rate.

“OHHHH GODDDD JAYYYYYYY-SUHNNNNN!!! PLEA-EE-EE-EE-EASE DUH-DOHHH-OHH-OHHNNN’T ... STAH-STAH-STAHHHHPP!!!!”

It was happening again, and Shawna couldn’t stop it. The animal part of her brain didn’t want it to stop while the other part, the one that had been raised as a modest and prude, conservative Christian woman, this part would have given anything to not be forced to cum by her own son’s mouth and tongue. But it was too late and, once again, Shawna had lost. She was now spasmodically bucking her hips in time to each orgasmic contraction while her head rose off the bed and her teeth clenched tightly together. The pretty Catholic mom’s eyes were now tightly shut while every muscle in her face contorted in an expression of the most shameful and agonizing bliss any wholesome and pious mom had ever experienced. Jason simply rode the wave of his mom’s rapidly bucking hips and, not for the slightest moment, did Shawna’s son stop licking her pussy for all he was worth.

His mouth remained firmly clamped around her precious slit and, while his entire tongue was buried deep inside her and wriggling for all it was worth, the 14-year-old boys’ finger continued to dance over her clit even as one orgasm died down and the next one rose right behind it. Finally, after what felt like an eternity both Jason’s finger and mouth let up with their pressure and it was over. Like a tidal wave, a feeling of humiliating indignity now washed over Shawna as her mind came back to reality and the pretty Catholic mom just wanted to curl up into the fetal position and die.

She would leave this world that, to her, was now just a living hell of one never ending disgrace after another. For this though, Jason would have to allow her to roll to one side and that was something he wasn’t going to do. Her son, apparently, wasn’t done with her and Shawna now felt his arms once again wrap around her legs. He was lifting them up, into the air, and Shawna knew what this meant. The 38-year-old suburban Catholic mom, so recently independent and in charge of her own life, now just wanted her latest sexual subjugation to be over for, any hope she had of being able to stop it, was finally and completely lost. Her son now once again folded her over like a piece of pita bread while he climbed on top of her. Almost all of Jason’s weight pressed down on the back of her knees while the tops of her thighs were pushed into her ribs.

“Did you cum?” Jason now asked her, the tone in his voice as taunting as ever.

“Did you cum mommy? Is the formerly smug and superior Mrs. Shawna Lynn McDonnell really ready to admit that, at her core, she’s such a depraved and dirty little slut that she cums her tiny little brains out when her son shoves his tongue up her twat?”

Shawna looked up at him and saw that Jason’s gleeful tone was surpassed by the look of delight on his face. The pretty Catholic mom thought she didn’t even recognize this insane creature that was mimicking her son; to her he looked like the spawn of the devil. With a sob of embarrassment, Shawna’s head turned to the side; she closed her eyes and placed her hand over her face. She knew Jason was wanting an answer and she knew just what her answer must be.

“Yes J-Jason” said Shawna, still not believing her own ears.

“Yes, I ... I’m ... I’m uh ... I’m juh-just-”

Shawna swallowed hard and fought against the urge to cry with all the strength she had left for she knew that if she couldn’t get through this Jason would only think of something worse.

“I ... I’m uh ... I’m ... I’m your slut J-Jason. You ... you did it. You ... you made your mom ... you made your mom kuh-cum on y-your t-tongue. Every ... everything you ... everything you said about me is right. I ... I do ... I do walk around thinking that I’m better than everyone else. Holier ... classier ... godlier ... more elegant and graceful. But ... but you’ve ... you’ve forced me to admit the truth. I ... I am just a little slut. I ... I didn’t want to cum ... I didn’t want my own son to be able to make me cum but ... you ... you did. And ... and that’s not something your father was ever able to make me do. I ... Sh-Shawna Lynn McDonnell ... holier than thou Catholic mom ... who ... who’s always been so prideful ... of her manners ... and the way she conducts herself ... has only ever cum for her own son.”

Her humiliating admission was out and Jason was apparently satisfied, for now, something hard and yet both meaty and yielding, something that could only be the tip of her own son’s penis, was trying to push its way into her. Shawna had no time to prepare herself, mentally or otherwise, for this latest abomination but luckily the depraved insertion of her own son’s cock in her holiest of places only progressed about a quarter of an inch and then stopped. The pretty Catholic mom’s sacred marital canal had opened enough for her son’s soft and thick tongue but it still wasn’t wide enough to accommodate his penis. This Jason now set about to change. His hips rocked gently and his disgusting, smirking face stared down at her as he repeatedly tried to thrust himself inside her and, each time, Shawna felt her womanhood betray her just a little more.

With each new thrust, the entrance to her sanctified tunnel now opened itself up a little wider; not for the penis of her husband but so that the penis of her own son could slide its way inside. Jason’s breath now came ragged with excitement as he propped himself on top of her; his hands still pressed on the back of Shawna’s legs while his face looked eagerly down. Further south, with each subsequent thrust, the cock of Shawna’s 14-year-old now forced itself a little bit deeper into her pussy. For her part Shawna gasped and twisted uncomfortably. The thought that her body was aching for it, just aching to feel the long and hard penis of her own son as it was repeatedly plunged completely inside her, giving her that amazing sensation of being filled, of tickling and stroking and then of swelling, it was all too much for her prudish Catholic mind to bear.

I don’t like it. I don’t. My body’s just having a natural reaction. I hate this. I hate every second of it but ... I ... I just can’t control my own body’s natural reaction.

“Yeah,” Jason now gasped as he continued to thrust. The sound of her own juices now mixed with his voice; it was just another admission that she was becoming aroused, a barely audible sqwik-squik-squik sound that was heard each time Shawna’s son tried to slide his cock into her pussy.

“That whole I’m-better-than-you-because-I’m-all-conservative-and-modest-and-I’ve-only-ever-fucked-one-person-and-that’s-my-husband shtick that made all the other moms in church simultaneously resent and admire you; that was all just to cover up the fact that Shawna Lynn McDonnell was nothing more than the horniest little slut in all of Green Tree. A debauched little whore who was just waiting for someone to come along and spread your legs apart, forcing you to take your own son’s cock inside your cunt. Someone who would make you lie there naked in a room full of boys and let them all watch as he fucked you so hard that you shrieked at the top of your lungs about how much you liked it. Yeah, we all know, every boy in that bus now knows it’s always been your most secret fantasy to have a bunch of 14 year old boys strip you naked put you on your back and force your legs apart so that any boy who wants to can fuck your sopping wet cunt for as long as he wants.”

Jason plunged his hips forward one more time and now, finally, Shawna’s 38-year-old quivering little white mom pussy opened itself up just a little bit more. Her hallowed marital tunnel was drenched in her own juices, so aroused had the pretty Catholic mom become by her son’s expert touch. It was now finally wide enough for Jason to slide inside her and her son let an evil grin spread over his face as he reveled in her shocked expression. Every tactile sensation was now felt by the pretty Catholic mom with a greater intensity than she had ever thought possible as her very own son slowly slid his entire erect pens deep inside her womanhood.

“OHHHH ... GUH-AAAWWWD!” Shawna now moaned.

Shawna now told herself that she only moaned in order to please Jason and shorten the length of her demeaning and shameful torture. Cooperation, the pretty Catholic mom now rationalized, was the only way to survive. By doing this, by pretending that she enjoyed the sensation of her own son’s penis as it slid back and forth in her cunt; it was the only way she could make sure no one else would get hurt. Jason’s face was only inches from hers and, as his hands now stopped pressing down on the back of her legs Shawna made no motion to bring the two appendages together or extricate her son’s cock from deep within her pussy. Instead the pretty Catholic mom mpe kept her knees pulled up by her shoulders while Jason leaned forward and kissed her.

Slowly, Shawna’s son began to thrust himself back forth inside of her. The tongues of mom and son now swirled over each other inside Shawna’s mouth as, with each passing second, Jason started to fuck her at an increasingly rapid pace. The pretty Catholic mom now moaned deep in her son’s mouth as he repeatedly plunged in and out of her and, soon, it was happening again. As wet as she already was, Shawna was now becoming even wetter. Her womanhood felt as if it were swelling in size and increasing in heat while the entrance to her most precious and private area also seemed to be spreading itself apart. It was as if her formerly wholesome marital tunnel had a mind of its own and had decided to stretch itself open, eagerly welcoming in the long and thick penis of her own son. As the opening to Shawna’s formerly sacred cunt now widened itself out, the sides of her womanly tunnel did the opposite. These felt to both mom and son as if they were expanding inwards, engorging and growing in size, while also feeling bony and rigid themselves. Shawna knew, as she felt her pussy expanding, that it wouldn’t be long now. Soon she would once again humiliate herself and act like a slut, as if she wanted to forsake everything good and decent, holy and chaste, for which she had so recently stood.

“AWH! GUH-GUH-GAWWWHD JAYY-AYY-AYY-SUH-UH-UNNN PLEA-EE-EASE!”

Jason had broken off their kiss and, no sooner had he done so, than the pretty Catholic mom now squealed and moaned, begging for relief, begging for her son to stop before she came again and again, all over the cock of her own son. But Shawna’s squeals for mercy now only fell on deaf ears as the pretty Catholic mom’s voice shook and she tried to get out at least one new syllable each time her own son thrust his erect penis deep inside her. Shawna’s gorgeous tits now bounced mightily and rubbed against her thighs, the two amazing and succulent mounds reverberating in time to each new thrust of Jason’s cock.

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!

The sounds of their two bodies repeatedly slapping together now only intensified Shawna’s experience of being heartily fucked by her very own 14 year old son. This was the sort of passion she had always hoped for from her own husband and perhaps it was partly her fault for she had never worked up the courage to ask him about the tepidness of his milquetoast lovemaking.

“Ooh god yeah! You like that mom? You such a dirty little slut that you like it when your own son fucks you like that?”

Jason’s hands reached forward until they cradled the back of Shawna’s head. Now, with each new thrust of his arms, Shawna’s son could pull her onto his cock. There was nowhere for her cunt to escape to and Jason made sure that he pounded his mom’s once holy womanly opening hard and fast while the insides of her sopping wet tunnel eagerly gripped her son’s rigid cock. It was as if Shawna’s pussy knew that its job was to bring forth the cum of her own son; allowing him to spray his hot seed over her sensible suburban mom’s wholesome Catholic womb.

Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak! Pak!

Jason’s thrusts were now coming impossibly fast and Shawna knew the delectable orgasmic stroking sensation of her son’s penis thrusting inside her would soon push her over the edge of the cliff.

“OHHHHHHHHHH! GAAAAHHHHHD! KNOW-OHHHHH-OHHHHH-OHH-OHHHHHH GUH-GAWWD JAY-AYYYYYYYYY-SUHHHHNNN!!!!!! OOOO-OOH-OOOOOH!!! OOOHH!!!!!! GUH-GUH-GAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWD!!!!”

The pretty Catholic mom was now shrieking again if only through tightly clenched teeth. Even though all the windows were closed the one tiny spark of consciousness that remained in her brilliant mind wondered if the neighbors might hear her. That thought flashed, if only for a second, for the next moment her sopping wet cunt exploded into wave after euphoric wave of rolling orgasmic contractions while a feeling of exhilarating ecstasy filled her completely. It felt like her every muscle had, up until now, been in tied up in knots and it was only the repeated thrusting of her son’s cock deep into her pussy that finally let them relax.

“OHHHHHH AHHHHHH! GAHHHHHHDD! FUH-FUHHH-FUCK-FUCK! OOOOOH GOD YES! OHHHHHH GUH GAHHHHHDDDDD! FUCK! OOOOOOOH! YUH-YES! YES! YES! OOOOOH GOD YES! FUCK! I’M CUMMING JASON! OHHHHHHHH GAHHHHHHHD YES! I’M FUH-FUH-FUCKINGGGGG CUMMMMMMMINGGGGGGG! OOOOOOOH GOD YES ... FUH-FUH-FUCK-FUCK-FUCK MEEEEEE JAY-SUHHNN!!! YUH-YES! OH GOD PLEASE FUCK ME! OH YES FUCK ME JASON! OH GOD I LOVE IT SO MUCH! OH GOD FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! FUCK! OH! OH! OH! OH MY GOD FUCK! OH! OOH! OOOH-OOOO-OOOOH! OH! OH! OH MYGOD! OH MY GOD YES!”

Her mind was now gone. It was broken, shattered beyond belief, if only for a moment but, in that moment, Shawna had no idea just what she was saying. Finally, the pretty Catholic mom’s moans of ecstasy diminished in volume as did her fading orgasmic contractions and, as they did so, it was only then that Shawna slowly returned to reality. Only now did she become conscious of the fact that she was still thrusting her pelvis skyward as if she couldn’t be more eager to take her own son’s cock as deep into her pussy as was humanly possible. Dim light now spilled into her world as did the slight whooshing sound of the running HVAC system. The sheets below her were slick with her sweat while the weight of her son’s body on top of her and the ache that emanated from her pussy only served as reminders to what had just happened. Worst of all, it was only now dawning on Shawna just how she had acted. How she had screamed in frenzy for her son to fuck her and thrust her yawning, blood-red womanhood upwards as if she were a depraved animal; one who had savored every second of the most humiliating and disgusting thing that could ever happen to a good and decent suburban Christian mom. Shawna now couldn’t believe nor bear to think about all the things she had said, much less just how she had acted.

I ... I had to. He ... Jason ... They ... they’re threatening me. To show a video of me fucking ... I ... I mean being r-raped by my son to the whole entire world. I ... I ... I have to cooperate and d-do what they say. That ... that’s the only reason that I ... that I behaved like the worst kind of brain-dead slut.

Shawna now told herself whatever she needed to, anything to deny what had just happened, but no matter what words the pretty Catholic mom now forced through her brain there was still a part of her that didn’t believe any of it was true. An all-consuming feeling of revulsion washed over her and she found she could no longer look up and meet Jason’s eyes.

“Oh ... Oh god ... I ... I’m going to cum in you now mom”

Jason’s back now arched more with each consecutive thrust as Shawna felt her son’s entire body start to go as rigid as was his penis.

“You ready? You ready, mom, to once again get your precious little 38-year-old mom womb completely sprayed and coated with your own son’s hot and sticky seed?”

Another feeling of revulsion, this time coupled with a chill of sickening fear, now scuttled down Shawna’s spine. It was one thing to suffer in silence. It was another to try to explain to her husband how she ended up pregnant. It was one thing to be raped and humiliated for an hour a day. A woman might be able to suffer through that if she could force her mind away from it the rest of the time. It was another to carry the product of that rape inside your own body for nine months and then stare into its face for another 18 years. It was another to have a constant weighted reminder growing in your womb, never letting you forget that you had been defeated by a child and that he had laughed and rejoiced while he destroyed everything that was pure, good and decent in your life. It was another thing to have that reminder; the one that told you your very own son had been able to let his young and hard dick spray his seed deep inside your formerly wholesome pussy.

The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.