One of My Best Weekends Ever - Saturday - Cover

One of My Best Weekends Ever - Saturday

by Badsammie

Copyright© 2022 by Badsammie

True Sex Story: The next day, where I get punished for actions earlier in the week.

Caution: This True Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Consensual   Heterosexual   True Story   DomSub   Spanking   Anal Sex   Exhibitionism   Oral Sex   .

So, waking up next to my Master on Saturday was nice as he was already up and running his fingers through my hair. I kissed him briefly and he told me my breath was pretty rank but smiled when he said it. He then pushed my head down and though my jaw still hurt like a bitch, I sucked him off for about ten or fifteen minutes until he filled my mouth. I smiled and pecked his cheek but fuck, when I tried to stand up my legs yelled at me for it. He swatted me on the ass and told me to take a very long shower and clean myself up properly and gave me some soap to use instead of the crappy hotel kind.

I used the bathroom and then got in the shower. The hot water felt wonderful on my body as I had more aches than I expected. My leg muscles slowly relaxed in the heat and I scrubbed my body clean twice. I’m not sure what brand of soap it was, but it had a nice light flowery scent. I got out and dried myself off, then toweled up my hair. I brushed my teeth twice, scrubbing my tongue and cleaning all around. I then rinsed with mouthwash and hoped that my breath no longer smelled of stale cum.

When I got out of the bathroom, he was dressed like he was going to a meeting. He looked very sharp and sexy in a nice suit and was both professional and very manly. I then saw what he had laid out for me and I remembered that today was my punishment day. I looked at him as he patted the bed, then I sat down beside him.

He told me that he understood that when I played with Eljorn, as I had, that I was not thinking about cheating on him. However, he said that it clearly showed that I was not thinking as deeply about our relationship as I should be. He asked me if I wanted to be with him. I told him with increasingly wet eyes that I did. He asked me if I wanted to belong to him. I again, my chest almost hitching, said yes. He then kissed me softly and told me that this would help me never forget it and told me to get dressed.

There, laid out before me, was my clothing to wear. A very bright pink dress that flared out at the bottom, something like you would expect to see a little girl wear for Easter. A pair of bright pink panties that said “Property of Daddy”. A short halter top that said the same. The last was a pink choker that was worded differently, saying “Daddy’s Property”. All of the clothes, as I put them on, were too small for me by a size or two. The panties wedged between my cheeks and my labia. The halter top revealed a ton of underboob and some of my areola. The dress barely covered my ass and it was impossible to sit in it without showing almost everything. He had stockings and heels for me as well. When I was dressed, I looked at him, almost blushing. He asked me softly if I felt uncomfortable as he took pictures of me. I told him yes, I did a bit, and he said that was good. The point wasn’t for me to feel comfortable. He then told me that a good daddy’s girl wouldn’t be uncomfortable and that maybe if I was stressed, I should suck my thumb. I did as he took more pics of me, asking me to move around. He then pulled my thumb out and pushed his in and I sucked his thumb like it was a cock. He told me that his baby girl was beautiful and asked me if I wanted to be his baby girl. As uneasy as part of me was, I did want to be. It’s weird wanting to be something while also wanting not to be doing it. Much like anal for me, even when I didn’t want it, I wanted to do it for him.

He picked me up and I wrapped my legs around him as he kissed me hard, telling me how much “Daddy” wanted me. He laid me back down on the bed and told me to spread my legs like a good little girl. I started sucking my thumb and did as he told me and he rubbed my panties until I got soaked. He then looked down at me and told me I was a bad little girl earlier this week. I nodded and he pulled me up and sat beside me. He told me that he wasn’t upset, but that bad little girls had to be punished. He asked me if I understood that and I told him that I did. He told me to get over his lap and I did, my midsection on his knees and my chest over them, with my head hanging down. At that moment. I did feel like a child.

He started rubbing and massaging my butt and I felt him pull the extremely short dress over my ass, exposing it. I had an intense mix of dread and wonder at what I knew was coming. My Daddy was going to spank me. I felt flushed at that thought because I really did think of Daddy and not Master. I started to look back and he turned my head forward as he told me I wouldn’t ever want to disrespect Daddy again after today. And then he started spanking me, alternating between cheeks rapidly, one right after another. After about ten smacks, he started rubbing me, both where I had been spanked and between my legs. He asked me if I was ok and I nodded. He told me that I should only use my special words if I absolutely had to. He said this was an important lesson to learn. I nodded and he resumed spanking me, even harder, for another 20 total hits, 10 on each cheek. By now my eyes were watering and I was whimpering pretty hard. I’d had my butt smacked or swatted, but not so many times and so fast. The third set was where things started to get hazy for me. Not that I was about to pass out, but the sensations started to overwhelm me. Each spank felt harder and harder and I went from wet-eyed and whimpering to holding onto his leg for dear life and sobbing. Then he kissed me and rubbed my ass, which felt on fire, before fingering me and playing with my lips, telling me I was drenched.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.