Trial and Analysis - Vault 46 - Cover

Trial and Analysis - Vault 46

by Nightkoschei

Copyright© 2022 by Nightkoschei

Science Fiction Sex Story: An attractive housewife seeks shelter underground from nuclear war. Unfortunately the scientists there subject her to a gauntlet of pain, breeding, and degradation. A Fallout series parody.

Caution: This Science Fiction Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   NonConsensual   Rape   Fiction   GameLit   Post Apocalypse   BDSM   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Torture   Anal Sex   Bestiality   Cream Pie   Enema   Fisting   Oral Sex   Pregnancy   Water Sports   Big Breasts   Needles   .

Disclaimer: I do not own Fallout nor do I profit from it. This is a parody, protected under Fair Use in Section 107 of US Copyright Law.


“We’re all set with Pod 11 sir, I’m reinitiating suspension.”

Donny stepped back and radioed the Overseer, his glasses glinting under the bright lights. Cryo Pod 11 whirred back to life, freezing the unconscious redhead within, her head lolling stupidly to the right.

“Alright, moving to Pod 12.”

Carrying a heavy bag slung over his white lab coat, he was one of the many researchers employed by Vault-Tec Corporation. The year was 2077. In a world where American culture had never progressed beyond the 50s, Vault-Tec, as a government contractor, had built a breathtaking number of underground nuclear shelter ‘vaults’ to house the public in the event of nuclear war.

That war had broken out yesterday. Those who had purchased a space flocked to the vaults, fleeing for their lives through the large, intimidating steel doors into what they perceived to be safety within.

Unfortunately, this was largely just a front. The vaults had a much more sinister purpose; they served as mass research facilities for human experimentation. What they specifically researched varied from vault to vault.

Donny reached up and punched a code into Pod 12’s panel, and the device began to thaw it’s occupant. He glanced at the nameplate: Diane Starling. The cryo pods were vertically positioned and slightly tilted backwards, their charges secured on their feet.

As the window cleared he made out a cute face, her eyes squeezed shut in discomfort, grimace frozen in place. Her face was gorgeous, she looked like the perfect 50s housewife with her gently curling shoulder length black hair, bright ruby red lipstick, and a small dark beauty mark on her cheek.

As she rapidly thawed, Donny punched in another code. The IV in her arm flushed with a powerful sedative, keeping her knocked out.

The air whooshed softly as the heavy metal door swung open, locking onto the side of the pod. Donny grinned, eyeing her shapely curves as he set the bag at his feet.

She wore a pretty emerald green dress with white polka dots. It was of a comfortable but still modestly attractive cut, hugging her generous chest intimately before flaring out into the skirts below. It had been a gift from her mother before she and her fiance had passed away in a car accident, and it matched the color of Diane’s eyes. Below the dress she wore bright white sandals, with both her finger and toe nails polished red.

As pretty as her dress was it wasn’t Vault-Tec required attire. They had been in a hurry to get everyone processed as quickly as possible yesterday and hadn’t had time to change their clothes. Quickly isolating everyone as they entered the vault, they were each practically shoved into cryo, the professional staff assuring them it was for their safety and that they would be thawed as soon as the bombs stopped dropping. Diane only fleetingly saw one other woman being escorted away to another room; she never had the chance to notice all the vault dwellers were in fact women.

*Rip! Rip! *Whistle

Foregoing using his provided scissors, Donny decided the best way to remove this classy lady’s clothes was by force.

Shredding the front of her dress to tatters, he marveled at her exposed white bra, her deep cleavage on display for him. Not wanting to wait, he slowly drug the cups up. A plump pink nippled globe jiggled into place, first one, then the other. They were perfectly shaped, with the tips still hard from the cold. He squeezed her none-too-gently, pinched her nipples affectionately, then moved on.

*Riiiiiiip!

With a yank he split her dress further and further down, finally cleaving it into two. Pulling the tattered rags from her body, he shoved the offending garment into his bag. Taking his scissors, he snipped her bra straps and threw it in with the dress.

Smiling, he grabbed the front of her white cotton panties and yanked them up roughly. He heard the woman’s breath catch slightly as her underwear split her labia, and he idly bounced her twice, her heels leaving the floor. Two snips later her panties joined the rest of her clothes, along with her white sandals.

He stepped back and took in the view, admiring the swell of her hips, the gracefulness of her legs. He was pleased to note she was completely bare between her thighs. He raised one of her legs by the knee and rubbed her intimately, and wormed in a finger to explore her briefly; she was dry, but snug and tight.

*Slap!

He smacked her pouting labia and dropped her leg back down. She shifted uncomfortably and her eyelids fluttered. He probably shouldn’t have cuntslapped her, he didn’t want her waking up yet. As fine as she was, he had a lot of work to get done. Sighing, he pulled out her new uniform from the bag.

There was a pair of dainty looking black pumps, the heels 2.5 inches tall. A small number 46 was emblazoned in yellow on the sides. She belonged to Vault 46 now. Also in his hand was a single flimsy black garter and a black metallic collar. Both of these also had a fancy yellow 46 embellished on them.

And that was all of it. Her shoes, collar, and single garter were the entirety of her uniform. He slid the garter up her right leg until the sheer fabric tightly wrapped around her soft mid-thigh, and then stuffed her feet into the shoes. The collar tightly locked around her neck with a click. There was no discernible way to remove it.

More appropriately dressed, Donny punched in some codes, and her pod door closed. As it whirred back to life, cryogenically suspending her once again, he reached for his radio.

“Pod 12 has been processed. I’m moving to Pod 13.”


Wet. Diane felt so achingly ... wet.

Bright white light blinded her as she came to, her eyes adjusting as she grimaced. The IV in her arm was pumping her full of ridiculously strong aphrodisiac, enough to keep her unbearably horny all day. She had never felt so aroused in her life, and it was the first sensation she felt as she rejoined the land of the living. She also had a mild headache.

Confused, she blinked stupidly, her thighs rubbing together for a moment. She wanted to touch herself. Can’t move. She was so cold. Where was she? Was she naked?!

Shock washed over her face, then indignant outrage. With her pod door wide open, she could see into the other cryo pods.

“W-what? What’s going on?” “Help!!” “What is happening!?” “God! What are they doing to us?!”

The room was full of pods, each with a naked woman secured inside, arms and legs immobilized by metal bands. Unable to move their restrained limbs, but acutely aware of their nudity, they shrieked as they called out to each other in their panic.

It lasted but a moment. Suddenly Diane’s pod practically dropped straight down through the floor, and she cried out in terror as she rushed through a completely dark passage. As she traveled, her manacled hands, near her waist, mechanically pulled together behind her back and clicked together.

Emerging from the tunnel, her pod detached her cuffs from itself and abruptly stopped. Diane unceremoniously launched through the air and fell straight down.

Into a large tank of ice water.

The breath whooshed from her lungs in large bubbles as the cold washed over her. The water was frigid, and a large amount of ice was floating at the surface. The tank was transparent, and you could see Diane struggling within, her form distorted by the frosty glass.

Since her cuffs had been joined together behind her back she couldn’t swim properly. All she could do was kick. Instant panic hit her as she thrashed, her lungs already burning thanks to the air she expelled. It was so cold her brain felt numb. She struggled to the water’s surface.

*Gasp! Her head emerged and she sucked in a much needed breath of air.

Two robotic arms suddenly plunged into the tank to grab her. One mechanical arm heartlessly gripped her long black hair, yanking her painfully by the scalp, the robotic fingers entwined in her tresses. It pushed her head just below the water’s surface again.

The other arm was worse. Instead of a hand it was equipped with a hook-like L shaped protrusion, ending in a long tapered metal probe.

Coming up behind her and below her ass, Diane suddenly felt her cunt being impaled on the achingly wide device. She groaned and squealed bubbles underwater as her wet pink clenched around it. Despite her fear, she was so aroused from the aphrodisiac it actually felt kind of nice - until it kept jerking deeper and deeper. The base widened more and more stretching her until the tip painfully crashed against her cervix. Diane kicked and scissored her legs, the arm safely running up behind her ass and back away from her reach.

She flailed and and kicked there pitifully for a minute, her robotic assailant drowning her. She was so cold, if only she was closer to the glass her nipples could probably cut it.

Lungs burning, her eyes started to grow dull. Just when she was on the verge of inhaling a lungful of water she was yanked from the tank. With her weight painfully supported by both her scalp and the metal dildo in her pussy, she was hauled into the air up to the level of a metal catwalk, where three white-coated scientists stood. Two of them held long metal rods with pancake-sized circles on the ends. Diane’s juices ran in little rivulets down her inner thighs, her breasts heaving as she gasped in air.

They smiled at her pleasantly. Diane’s teeth chattered behind her blue-tinged lips as she spluttered. Despite the iron grip on her hair, she was able to slowly pry her head around enough to barely see over her shoulder. Eyes watering from the pain in her scalp, she made out a spherical floating three-armed robot. She had seen them advertised on TV. Where “Mister Handy” was supposed to be written in fancy cursive on its side, it instead was labeled “Caretaker.”

She looked at the men in front of her, teeth still chattering.

“G-g-g-et t-this f-f-fucking-g thing off-” “That’s enough of that.” The lead scientist stepped forwards and tried to jam a red ball gag into her mouth, Diane twisting her face trying to evade him. Not amused, he drove a fist into her soft lower stomach. It collided with the tip of the hard metal dildo within her.

*Thud

Eyes wide, Diane’s breath whooshed from her lungs and her mouth fell open. Promptly it was filled with hard, tightly buckled ball gag. Strangely, it had a large hole drilled through the middle of it all the way through. Even more disconcerting, a tight clip was snapped onto her nose, closing off her nostrils.

She breathed noisily through the hole in the gag, glaring at him. Why were they doing this to her!?

“MmhahaaaMMaaaa!!” she tried to yell at them but the gag kept her tongue virtually immobilized.

“Indeed. No doubt you are wondering how you’ve come to be in this predicament. I’m pleased to inform you - what was it -” he glanced at his clipboard. “Ah yes, Diane. I’m pleased to inform you Diane that you have the honor of being one of Vault-Tec Corporations test subjects. Dunk her please.”

“MmhmhMaamm!!” *SPLASH

The robot plunged her back into her frigid tank, the shock of the cold washing over her again. Her mouth filled with water through the hole in her gag, and she kicked and flailed uselessly as before. They hauled her up after a minute.

Diane had to empty her mouth to breathe, and so she gulped down the water. She realized her mistake as she felt her shivers intensify, the cold water chilling her insides. Her wide eyes stared at her captors, baring her soul to them like a deer in headlights, her face flushed in humiliation.

“I am Dr. Jacobson, the Overseer of this vault. Vault-Tec takes pride in the diversity of its research programs, but here we specialize in women. Specifically testing the limits of women. Physical limits, mental limits, sexual limits, limits of pain. We test it all.”

“We’re going to have fun stretching your holes bitch.” said one of his assistants, shutting up when Dr. Jacobson glanced at him in annoyance. She winced at their words, and her eyes started to moisten.

“Warm her up please.” Two large vents extended from the walls behind them and aimed directly at Diane. Hot, very hot, air washed over her. For a split second it felt nice to her freezing flesh, then 5 seconds in she started sweating. 20 seconds in she thought she was being cooked alive.

“Of all our test subjects, I think I’m going to have the most fun with you, Diane.” Dr. Jacobson’s eyes glinted maliciously as he yelled over the roar of the vents. “It’s those wondrous tits of yours. Dunk her.”

As she plummeted to the tank, the Overseer nodded to his two assistants. They both flipped a switch on the handles of their long staff-like rods.

*SPLASH

She crashed into the icy depths again, the shock of the extreme temperature change making her quake. She felt like her heart was going to stop. Her nipples instantly hardened again like little bullets, her mouth filling with water. She desperately tried to signal she needed air. They ignored her.

When her struggles grew weaker she was hauled up again. Not wanting to swallow the ice cold water this time, she had to cruelly blow the liquid out of her mouth with her burning lungs. The water shot forward out of the hole in her gag in a little stream, almost like some sort of imitation of a fountain. They chuckled and turned on the heat vents.

Again her breasts heaved as she sucked in boiling hot air. She gasped as best she could through her gag, desperately trying to catch her breath before they dunked her again.

“You’re not taking in enough air. Deeper breaths. Help her gentlemen.”

Distressed and slowly roasting, she hardly noticed that the two assistants to the Overseer had ominously raised the rods in their hands. Holding them by the rubber grips, both simultaneously jabbed the flat circles on the ends into the heaving swells of her breasts.

“MMMGMMAA!!!” she shrieked through her gag. The rods were equipped with electric hot plates on the ends, which were set to a sizzling, though not quite burning, temperature. It was slightly hotter than a car hood left in the desert sun. If they held them to her skin for 40-45 seconds she would suffer minor burns. They would hold her for 35. On Diane’s freezing skin it felt like lava.

Diane quaked and moaned, sweat beading on her brow as her well-breasted chest heated up. They were not gentle, crushing her sensitive peaks back against her chest wall, their eyes soaking in the sight of her breastflesh seemingly trying to swallow the plates. The burning pain was making her hyperventilate even faster while her face grew pale from the shock of such extreme temperature changes.

“Better, much better.” Jacobson bemusedly watched her struggled, panicked breaths and smiled to himself.

“This is of course a test too, my dear. We need to evaluate your constitution, to see if you can handle these abrupt changes of environment.” Diane writhed and arched her chest, trying to get away from the cursed plates, her nipples feeling like hot coals. Her hair blew backwards behind her in the stiflingly hot wind. “If your body is feeble and can’t survive this, then we really won’t have much use for you.”

“Dunk her.”

*SPLASH

Mind blanked by the paralyzing cold, Diane blinked underwater and shivered uncontrollably. Slowly her thoughts returned to her. Her mind raced, what other kinds of tests were they going to do to her? Suddenly the dildo in her cunt began to vibrate, and she clenched around it tightly. It wouldn’t take much to make her cum, the aphrodisiac in her system was strong.

They held her under even longer this time, and Diane’s eyes began to roll back in her head. Her thighs closed and rubbed together as she came on the relentlessly vibrating dildo, as her oxygen starved brain tried to wrap her legs around the lover that wasn’t there. Abruptly yanked from the water, scalp burning and stuffed pussy throbbing, she was brought back from the brink of passing out when the hot plates slammed back into her already brightly pinkened funbags. Crying out, she involuntarily choked down the water, and the heat vents blasted her anew.

She quaked and shook, skin a deathly pale, her heart beating out of her chest. She was having trouble focusing her eyes, and as a heat wave washed over her she felt like vomiting. Despite this, the twinges of pleasure were building again in her overstimulated pussy. Her nipples were screaming at her, informing her that apparently they were being burnt off, and she could only watch as one of the aides started twisting the rod the plate was mounted on. Catching on, the other aide copied him, the two punishing her fiery tenderized breasts. They felt like bags of jiggling molten heat. A tear quickly ran from the corner of her eye to her chin.

*SPLASH


*Pop! “Oohhhh...”

After pulling off her nose clip, the Overseer popped the ball gag from Diane’s aching mouth. She was like a ragdoll, limply cunt-mounted to the floating Mister Handy behind her, her head jerked back by the hair, wrists cuffed together behind her back. She was glad the ball gag was taken out, but felt too weak to talk.

She had been getting ‘evaluated’ for an hour.

Suddenly the robotic hand in her hair released her, and after a split second of precariously balancing on the dildo in her pussy, she came crashing to the floor. The horrid vibrating cock, now on its strongest pulsating setting, wetly slipped from her tight folds, unable to wring the last of two dozen painful cums out of her. She landed with a crash onto the metal catwalk, her hands still cuffed behind her.

“Congratulations. Your constitution is adequate for you to continue on as a test subject.” Dr. Jacobson said gleefully, making notes on his clipboard.

Diane had sat up from the floor, looking up at him hatefully. Her hair was disheveled, and she appeared exhausted, miserable. “You’re monsters...” she said, the weakness of her voice diluting its venom.

“This is sufficient. You can rest and recover the remainder of the day. Take her to storage, if you please.”

The Mister Handy, or “Caretaker” as it was labeled, grabbed her upper arms and hauled her to her feet, her legs shaky. Apparently only the robot, one of many, would be her escort; the Overseer and his aides had more test subjects to evaluate.

Her beautiful, flushed face glared at them as she was taken away.

“I’ll get away from here you bastards!” Her voice faded away as she was marched around the corner into a hallway.

The hall was non-descript, plain, with steel walls and bright white sterile lighting. She shuffled along awkwardly, her legs still weak, and sniffled. She looked over her shoulder at the robot.

“Do you talk?” The robot ignored her. The model was very well spoken, actually, but they had been programmed not to communicate with test subjects unless giving instructions.

“Let me go. I’m commanding you to let me go!” She tried to wiggle her arms out of his grasp. Again, no response. When she stopped walking, it simply drug her along.

Finally they arrived at ‘storage.’

It was a substantially sized storage bay, with dozens of cells laid out in a grid. Around half were currently occupied, containing a single woman. Each was wearing only a collar, black shoes, and a garter, all emblazoned with the number 46. These were all test subjects.

Each cell was made of completely clear soundproof glass, even the doors. The glass was bulletproof strength and could not be broken. Within each small square space was a long mat, which also functioned as a wireless charger for their shock collars. A small 6 inch by 6 inch square opening near the corner on the floor had a hatched door, which was closed and controlled by mechanical operation.

Additionally, a single small display screen hung from a pole extending from the concrete ceiling, tilted downward for viewing. It was high up and out of reach of the occupant, as was the small camera in the corner.

The hallway she and her escort had exited was one of many that connected here. Researchers and robots meandered amongst the grid of cells, pulling out test subjects or critically watching them through the glass. She could hear a few women, either being taken to or from their cells, shrieking and screaming obscenities at them.

As Diane was marched along she looked inside them with mounting dismay. A few of the captives simply sat quietly, not bothering to look up at her as she passed. Most looked as horrified as she was. Some were crying, some soundlessly banging on the glass, some curled in the fetal position on the floor. All were fairly attractive and selected for their good genes, and each was at least a B-cup.

They arrived at an empty cell and the door slid open automatically. Diane heard her wrist shackles click and drop and she was shoved inside, the door instantly slamming shut behind her. The robot retrieved her shackles from the floor and floated away, leaving her.

It was dead quiet inside. Seeing the buzz of activity around her through the glass, it was almost surreal. Diane sat down and covered her newly freed hands over her breasts. God they hurt so much, who the fuck does that to a woman? She gingerly sat on her mat in the corner. She supposed this was to be her bed?

She hated that she had no privacy. She could feel the curious looks of the women around her. The brunette in the cell next to her ignored her, her face clutched in her hands while she cried. To her right, a pretty blonde smiled at her weakly, her eyes red as well.

Across from her various women motioned at her, but Diane didn’t see the point. They couldn’t communicate. She just shrugged at them and sat and watched them silently, her small hands modestly covering her nipples. They finally gave up on her.

She had a moment to think for the first time since waking up. How did all this happen? Vault-Tec seemed like such a sensible company, everyone was talking about them. Everyone knew nuclear war was likely, so it seemed like a good precaution to reserve a space in one of their bunker-like vaults. She had applied years ago for a space. When she was accepted she happily paid the hefty fee. What was money compared to her life, after all?

She remembered they had interviewed her ... asked her general health questions and given her a completely normal physical, to see if she could be cryogenically frozen in the event of nuclear fallout. She remembered the doctor’s eyes raking over her for a moment, but she tended to have that effect on men and thought nothing of it.

She wondered where her brother and father were. They were the only family she had left. She had tried to be assigned the same Vault as them, but was told there were more applicants than available spaces. Facilities were limited and there was a long waiting list. If she insisted, they could put her on the end of the other vault’s waiting list but the odds of her being accepted were astronomically low.

Now she wondered if she’d ever see them again. When the bombs started dropping, she had a brief tearful farewell on the phone with her dad before rushing to her vault. Were they even alive still? And if so, who knew how long Vault-Tec would keep them frozen, or what experiments they had in mind for them. From what she’d seen, it would probably be better for them if they remained in cryo.

“Those bastards” she said quietly to herself, sniffling. She was worried, but also had her own predicament to deal with. Her scorched nipples were still achingly hard, insistently poking into the palms of her hands. Despite being made to cum so many times she was still unbearably aroused. She wanted so badly to touch herself, but was too embarrassed with all the other women around her. Obviously they had given her something. But why did they pump so much aphrodisiac in her if she was to spend the rest of the day here?

She hated them. She shifted uncomfortably in her sexual frustration, stressed out and tired. All she could do now was sit and worry. She hoped somebody came soon to let her go pee. She fiddled with the black metallic collar around her neck, but it wouldn’t come free. She couldn’t even feel a seam on it, she had no idea how she’d get it off.

At least she could take off these heels and this stupid garter. She didn’t relish the idea of being even more nude but she’d be damned if she’d play along with their little sexy dress up game.

She had just got her shoes off and was reaching for the garter around her thigh when her collar suddenly blasted her with electricity.

*ZZZZZ “AAHHhhha Oh my gaaaaaawdd aaAAH”

“TEST SUBJECTS WILL REMAIN APPROPRIATELY ATTIRED. TEST SUBJECTS WILL REMAIN APPROPRIATELY ATTIRED.”

A loud mechanical voice boomed through the speakers of her red-flashing display screen, while Diane writhed on the floor, clutching at her neck. The other women watched her in fear, most already familiar with what was happening to her.

The shock stopped and Diane lay gasping. She instantly had a splitting headache, the pain had been paralyzing.

“CORRECTION WILL RESUME IN 10, 9, 8...” Diane scrambled to her shoes and hastily stuffed her feet back into them. The countdown stopped.

Terrified, she hugged her knees and started crying, her rock hard nipples brushing against her thighs.

A few hours later all the lights suddenly cut, submerging them all in pitch black darkness. It was time to sleep.


The bright lights suddenly blared back to life, rousing Diane from her fitful sleep. She had only gotten a few hours at best, and she had dreamt nightmares all night. She had kept waking up periodically, cold and wishing for a blanket, the need for the toilet almost unbearable.

Sitting up she rubbed her eyes and looked around at all the women in ‘storage.’ All looked haggard, tired, and upset. She supposed she wasn’t the only one who couldn’t sleep. Diane rolled her neck, trying to work out the kinks. A pillow would be nice.

A few minutes ticked by and her glass door suddenly slid open. In strode a middle-aged man in a lab coat, clearly another of the researchers. Behind him floated another robot. She watched them warily and said nothing. She could see many other researchers and robots entering other cells of the storage room.

“I’m here to see that you tend to your hygiene. Open the hatch.” he instructed the robot.

Near the corner of the cell, the small 6 inch square door on the floor suddenly slid open, revealing a drain pipe.

“Each morning one of our Caretaker models will come to grant you toilet access. You may now urinate.”

“Excuse me? I’ll do no such thing, you’ve got to be kidding me.” The scientist raised an eyebrow and took a remote out of his pocket.

“Please, can you take me to a bathro-aahhH!!!”

Pointing the remote at her and pressing a button, her collar lit up in electrical fury again. Diane instantly collapsed to her knees, her manicured nails clutching at the collar, her face scrunched in agony. If he kept this up a few more seconds, she was sure she’d piss herself.

Suddenly the voltage stopped, and she sagged a little.

“P-please! Don’t hurt me!” “I suggest you straddle that waste drain immediately whore” he said coldly, raising the remote to point it at her again.

“Wait! Wait, I’ll go, please!” she shuffled over to the drain and squatted over it, facing away from him.

“No. Stop. Turn and face me.” Embarrassed, she rotated to face him. She wouldn’t look him in the eye.

“Spread your legs. More. Now reach down and pull your lips open.” “ ... I ... please...” He hit the button, lighting up her collar. She fell backwards onto her ass.

VVVVVVVFFT “Aahhh please I will, I will!!!!” The shocks stop, and Diane unsteadily squats and spreads her legs again. She lowers her shaking hands to her vulva. Gently spreading herself, she can feel the cold air of the room entering her most intimate of places. She didn’t need to pull open her labia to pee ... he must be doing this purely to embarrass her. It worked.

“Every morning when one of our robotic assistants enters, you will assume this position and relieve yourself over the waste drain. If you disobey, the robot will activate your collar. Urinate now.”

Humiliated beyond belief, scared of further pain, she started to tinkle. Her face reddened and her eyes moistened. As she peed, the man kept talking.

“You will no longer have the need to defecate, as twice per day you will be administered a thorough enema. Once in the morning immediately after urination, the other before dinner.”

Aghast at his words, her little stream halted for a second, then resumed. Finishing up, continuing to hold herself open, she looked at him.

“I need something to wipe.” She dreaded his words before he spoke them. “Use your hand, then lick it off.”

Shaking with anger, she quickly released her labia and ran a finger through her slit over her little peehole. She brought it up to her face and stared at it, then at him. Could she overpower him? Maybe she should rush him. While she weighed her options, he pointed the remote at her.

 
There is more of this story...
The source of this story is Storiesonline

To read the complete story you need to be logged in:
Log In or
Register for a Free account (Why register?)

Get No-Registration Temporary Access*

* Allows you 3 stories to read in 24 hours.

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.