A Girl Remedies an Injustice - Cover

A Girl Remedies an Injustice

Copyright© 2023 by Brianna-Leah

Chapter 4

BDSM Sex Story: Chapter 4 - BriannaLeah gets mistreated by her ex-boyfriend.

Caution: This BDSM Sex Story contains strong sexual content, including Ma/Fa   Rape   Heterosexual   Crime   Horror   MaleDom   Humiliation   Rough   Sadistic   Snuff   Spanking   Torture   Gang Bang   Interracial   White Female   Anal Sex   Facial   Big Breasts   Needles   Revenge   Violence  

This is a warning to you, Dear Reader, the following pages will present facets from the seamier side of life and how one person dealt with a terrible injustice. It will not be for the faint of heart. If you are queasy then stop reading right now. If not, read on and consider whether what you believe to be right and good and just actually is.

Dearly departed Moe was reported as a missing person in the local paper. Such a good boy said his parents and friends. He was still missing weeks later and they never did find his stinking carcass. Brianna did a pretty good job helped by the local coyotes and maybe wolves too. May he rest in peace! ìHell No!î Brianna thought. He should have gone straight to Hell. Maybe he did. She certainly had tried to make him pay before he ìshuffled off this mortal coilî but after that??????

Ali-Oop was Moehammered’s right hand man. He helped move the street drugs they sold. He was sadistic towards women. He was the one who wanted to rape Brianna in the van. He was the one who delighted in pulling her jeans and then panties down while she was pinned to the floor. He was giggling to himself as he roughly shoved his thumb up her vagina from behind while the rest of his hand massaged her slit. He enjoyed hurting her.

He was the one who suggested they ìpinî her breasts and got the package of large pins for Moe. He stood behind her and held her breast tightly as Moe did the work. It was excruciating for her as her breasts were always sensitive. Brianna could feel his erection through his jeans as he held her tightly from behind. It was only because he was exhausted that he did not follow Moe and sodomize her. He definitely would have liked to. So Ali-Oop, it would soon be your turn.

BriannaLeah thought that maybe she should feel badly about retaliating against her attackers but when these thoughts surfaced she started to relive her ordeal mentally and her anger always returned. When she was sitting down she could feel the scar tissue on her bottom and it sometimes hurt her. Her breasts also had scar tissue and it became very sore when her period started. She suffered from the ordeal every day.

But there was unfinished business. Serious business. She learned that Ali-Oop and his close friend Nazi-ty were almost always together. In fact Nazi-ty followed Ali-Oop around like a puppy dog. He followed Ali-Oop in being next in line to rape BriannaLeah. This would make it easy for Brianna to target them both. But what would she do to them?

As police trainees they had to learn about firearms (for obvious reasons) but they also had to learn about explosives like Triacetone triperoxide (TATP). This was the terrorists favourite infernal machine. TATP was easy to work with and was a powerful explosive. Terrorists liked it because it contained no nitrates which bomb sniffers can readily smell.

However, she had no desire to blow herself up and TATP was far to sensitive and dangerous to be safe to use. How about PETN or RDX or SEMTEX. Yes definitely possible. Ali-Oop and company would definitely get a big bang out of Brianna’s next plan. She had some contacts and discovered she could get Semtex ñ about 35 pounds. Black market of course, where nobody asked questions. The Semtex and a couple of detonators cost her 500 bucks. Not bad.

As she sat on the toilet wincing from the pain as she urinated she filled in the details of her plan. She knew Ali-Oop and Nazi-ty travelled together in Ali’s car. It was a 2023 Lexus LX SUV and she thought it would be a shame to total that car but clearly it had to be done.

The 35 pounds of Semtex complete with detonator and cellphone trigger would be strapped under the driver’s seat where Ali would be sitting. She felt that was enough explosive to get rid of at least him (or blow his bum off, LOL). His movements were tracked and she learned there was a particular club where the two of them were often found in the evening. He parked his nice Lexus away from other vehicles to avoid scratches to it.

When this story gets more text, you will need to Log In to read it

Close
 

WARNING! ADULT CONTENT...

Storiesonline is for adult entertainment only. By accessing this site you declare that you are of legal age and that you agree with our Terms of Service and Privacy Policy.